From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face was suddenly stern, and he seemed angry. Though I thought I knew he really wasn't, it made me nervous, nonetheless.

"You know, you should not have done what you did, sissy. You will have to be punished."

I had been punished countless times by now, and there should have been no reason for me to be as nervous as I suddenly felt. Something about where our relationship had gotten to, and how menacing he looked and sounded made more fearful than usual. Yes, I was ready to be punished; I knew I had done a wrong thing and should be punished.

Now, I wanted it so dreadfully, so desperately; the disappointed and angry look on Daddy's face made me disappointed and angry at myself. I wanted the guilt to go away. I wanted to be hurt badly to make up for it. I also knew how much he would enjoy torturing me for cause. My usual total obedience left few opportunities to be punished for genuine faults. He enjoyed it more when dishing out deserved punishment.

"Yes, I know, Daddy. I deserve to be punished, please, Daddy, punish me severely, please."

"Harry tells me you let him do more than just an innocent kiss. So, on top of it, you lied to me. What do you have to say to that?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Please...please...please..."

"Please what, Sissy. What do you want, whore?

"Oh! please punish me, Daddy I deserve it. I want you to punish me harshly, please!" And, I did want it. I felt so awful for having lied to him. He was angry, and I understood better why now. I knew I would pay with my pain and was no steeling myself for it, but wanting it to come.

They wheeled out this contraption, which I had seen, sort of lurking in a corner. I had no idea how it worked. It looked like a piece of gym equipment, like a bench-press bench, except the bars that would hold the weight bar would normally go at the head were somewhere in the middle of the bench.

Where the head would go was a semi-circular cutout and a strap. The bench was set at waist level, though I later found out it was fully adjustable in many directions. He and Dr. Harris place my arms behind my back then laid me down flat at first and with the back of head in the cutout. Daddy ran the strap around my neck and pulled it taut. It was done so suddenly and with such violence that I quickly lost all of my breath and was suddenly gasping for air.

Dr. Harris pulled one of my legs while Daddy pulled other behind the padded bars, so that the back of legs behind my knees were held in place by the bars. Once secured with straps, they adjusted the bars so that my knees were halfway to my chest, then they each swung a bar out, spreading my legs apart and locked the bars in place.

"Sissy, you also put my friend, Harry here in an awkward position. Beg him to punish you too."

"Please, Dr. Harris, please, I'm so sorry, please punish me!"

Meanwhile, Daddy was mauling my tits, then he carefully removed my nipple ring and pinched and twisted my nipples until they were stiff and swollen. It had been just a couple weeks since he had marked my breast and while most the of the lesser wounds had healed the deep cuts and welts were still visible. I knew his preference for a fresh canvas, but it seemed he was interested in them.

"Would you like to hurt them, Sir... please?" By way of reply, he twisted my nipples harder and began to slap my tits around. He raised another bar hidden on the underside of the bench; it was thin and ran across the bench about eighteen inches above my breasts. He quickly clipped each nipple and wound the thin rope of the clips around the bar and tied the other end to my hair while holding up my head so I was close to choking from the strap.

"No, I'm going to let Harry have the pleasure of ruining your tits. Do you want that, sissy? Beg me," he sneered, as he gave my nipples one last twist, and waited for an answer.

"Yes, please, Sir. Please let Dr. Harris punish my tits, Sir." I gasped, struggling to balance my head so as not to yank on my nipples or choke myself too badly with the strap.

"Okay, slut, but first..." suddenly and violently, he threw a lever that made the head end of the bench come down quickly, that I was jostled and lost one of the clips on my tits, giving me excruciating pain as the clip came off. Daddy came over squeezed my cheeks together with one hand, slapped my face hard once, and then pinched my nipple and reattached the clip.

I offered him my other cheek for another strike. He seemed ready to move on, but the offer drew him back. "Please, Daddy, slap me again, Sir." He smiled menacingly and turned the bench up for a better target. I turned my head to give him as much access pulling on my restraints, choking and yanking on my tits. I could feel the warmth rising up on the first cheek as I awaited the next blow. He hesitated... he wanted me to beg for it.

"Please, Sir, I need it." And he smacked me good, much harder than the first. Again, I felt the warmth of blood rushing to site. I could no longer feel the first; and I turned my head again offering him that side again.

"Thank you, Sir, may I please have some more?" He did not hesitate this time and smacked the first cheek just as hard. He slapped each cheek two more times before pushing the bench back down and moving on.

As soon as he moved away, I saw the moon of Vera's ass approach my face and then a wave, of piss hit my face most of going up my nose and some landing in my mouth. Her piss was bitter and pungent. As soon as she was done the men came nearer and unloaded their piss on me too.

The whole time they were pissing on my face each on either side of the bench dug his fingers into my asshole. By the time they were done they each had three fingers in there and they each pulled my ass in their direction. Meantime I was drowning in pee and jerking my head around tugging on my tender nipples all the while.

When they were through, they yanked the bench back to parallel position and each moved their cocks to the side of my face. I started with Dr. Harris; thinking he was the guest, and Daddy was all about the rules of hospitality. I had to turn my head to tend to his cock and each thrust sent throbbing pang to my titties as the string pulled on the clamps on my nipples.

The pain was sharp, needle-like pulses that went through me; but I was happy to have Dr. Harris fat cock to distract me from it. Each time I lunged for it or he thrust into my mouth, I moaned over it from the pain and the sensation of having his cock take over my mouth. I could taste the remaining traces of urine and the developing pre-cum as he hardened.

After just a few thrusts as his initially flaccid cock was hardening in my mouth, Mr. Jenkins began to tug on the string raising the level pain on titties and making me aware he was ready for his turn. Reluctantly, Dr. Harris allowed me to let his cock of out my mouth while I turned toward Daddy's larger member.

He slammed it home in one stroke as soon as I was facing him; when he hit the back of my throat, he held my nose between his between his thumb and index finger, cutting off what little air I was getting while being choked by the strap around my neck. I could no longer really breathe, so I just focused on the cock in my throat and tried to relax avoid completely choking on it.

As usual, he held firm until I was about to pass out and then pulled out all at once. Still holding my nose, he gave me just enough time to gasp, then drove in all the way as far as he could. He was assaulting my throat. These days I was able to get him all the way down especially when only semi-erect as he was now. But I was having increasing difficult with my windpipe restricted.

He went through the same process a few more times then pulled back. They never stopped playing with hole as this was going on. Each pushing one to three fingers in at a time and always spreading them out once inside, gaping my hole wide. They obviously had "plans."

I gave myself fully to the increasing pain and pleasure. I was ready for whatever they had in mind. Waiting eagerly for it, somehow.

Once he pulled out of my mouth, Daddy handed Harris a wand-like whacker with a hard rawhide strap on the end shaped like a Valentine's heart about three inches long. The bench went down once again suddenly giving me a jolting pain. And Dr. Harris was asking me something but I couldn't focus for a moment. I tried to nod my head to him, imagining what he might be asking, but that proved difficult in my predicament.

He repeated the command, "Beg me to flog your tits, you fucking whore! Count it off and I want to hear: 'thank you, Sir, whack my worthless tits.'"

"Yes, Sir... please whack my worthless tits!" I repeated, louder than I expected.

He brought down whacker; it seemed his goal was to knock the nipple clamps off with the force he used. I couldn't say which was more painful the fresh slap on the underside of my savaged breast or the harsh tug on the clamps. Both excruciating, and now I had no distraction.

"One, thank you, Sir, please flog my worthless whore titties." I managed in a raspy whisper, after howling in pain and catching my breath. The next hit came before I was quite finished begging for it. He kept at it for twelve slaps of the swatter, and then one of the clamps finally gave way causing even more pain.

Daddy raised the bench and detached the clamps from my breasts and untied my hair. He took the opportunity to trace the new wounds on my tits made by the swatter and maul them once again as if he was going to rip them off my body. Later I would see the heart shaped bruises and welts on my tits as well as the finger shaped ones.

He removed the thin breast bar and they lowered the leg end of so was about 60⁰ upright. He gave each of my nipples a harsh twist and signaled Dr. Harris who was coming back this time with the cane.

As Harris approached with the new weapon, Mr. Jenkins moved toward my lower end. I felt a sudden coolness on around my hole as he spread lube around it, then his finger began to explore. I was enjoying the sensation, when suddenly and viciously Harris swished my tits with the cane. I could feel the welt rising across both upper parts of ravaged titties, instantaneously.

I cried desperately at the pain, sobbing openly now. I recovered just enough to beg for another in the usual way. Then the finger in my asshole was replaced by something that felt not much thicker than a finger but longer. I could feel it wriggling inside headed toward my P-spot.

The twin feelings of my painfully aching tits and the pleasure of this new intruder drove me crazy. It was rare to have both at the same time; usually the punishment would precede the pleasure, often in anticipation of it. Beg to be hurt, so as to savor the pleasure after.

Daddy was fucking me with whatever it was, and twirling it around opening me up. suddenly I heard a whooshing sound. It was an inflatable dildo and soon I began to feel it expanding my hole agreeably. I surrendered to the warm pleasant feeling of fullness, just as Dr. Harris was leaning and kissing me deeply; his kissing always put me on the edge, and with what was happening with the inflatable inside me I was on the verge of coming, despite the several pains.

Just at that moment, Harris swatted my tits again; the pain was searing through me, reminding of the twin feelings of pain and desire again. My teenie clitty was instantly spurting its paltry watery load, though I was crying and bawling from pain at the same time.

As I was twisting in my bonds and screaming in pain, Daddy released the inflatable and the full-feeling was suddenly gone. I was just catching my breath to beg for another swat, when I suddenly felt a sharp swat on my exposed buttocks. It was some kind of paddle. I couldn't quite see because of the strap around my neck, but it hurt like hell, and I twisted, grimaced, and screamed in pain.

"Go ahead and scream, Sissy. Does it hurt?"

"Yeeesss! It hurts so bad, Sir. Pleease! Oh God it hurts! Pleeeea..." Suddenly, Dr. Harris shoved his fat cock my mouth and down my throat mid scream. All the while, he was pawing at my aching welty and bruised tits. I was glad of it. I am not sure how I was going to end that sentence. I would have like to say I would beg for more, but the pain was so horrible as the paddle attacked my bruised ass.

I was gagging on his cock instantly, but savoring the distraction from the pain below. I just let my jaw slack and gave him full access to my throat, which he took with gusto, slamming into my face, while tugging on the back of my head chocking off the air with strap around my neck.

It was still better than feeling the paddle, or whatever it was, without distraction. I narrowed my focus until the only there was in the world was the cock down my throat. I gave myself over to it, such that when the next strike on my ass came, I could register it, but it felt further off as if swaddled in cotton.

The doctor was long-dicking my throat with his fat meaty cock, while Daddy was randomly striking with the paddle. Then suddenly it stopped. I was freely choking myself on Dr. Harris cock, trying to reach for it as he drove it forward. I knew he had to be close and the further out I met his stroke the sooner I could help him get there.

Just then, I felt a cock going up my bum, it was not the inflatable, it was too weighty. I hoped it was Daddy's cock filling me up. But when it buried itself all the way in, I could not feel his weight behind it, or the contact with his hips slapping against my battered buttocks. It was a dildo, but I was enjoying the feeling of being double stuffed. From my bound position, I tried to grind onto the new cock while allowing Dr. Harris to continue to pound my throat.

The dildo that was fucking me was attached to mechanical fucking machine. It was currently fucking me at a slow romantic pace. My hole, being dilated from the inflatable, was easily taking this rather large phallus and I was feeling no pain. I could feel the rising excitement with every thrust. I could feel the pain on tits and ass, especially my titties, which Dr. Harris was still assailing as he buried himself down my throat.

I knew he had to be just about ready. I exaggerated my response to the fucking moaning deeply and gutturally onto his cock. He was soon coming into me and his body spasming and torsioning as he came, pinching my nipples hard as he did so.

He waited until he was completely done spilling his seed into me, then pulled out abruptly. As soon as he was out, Daddy stepped in front of him with a penis shaped gag, which he shoved into my mouth and down my throat before I could catch my breath. He tied its strap around my neck. I was choking on cum and this new dildo in my mouth.

The machine kept up its smooth rhythmic fucking. I was coughing up cum and choking; trying desperately to get some air. Luckily, I had swallowed most of the cum before the gag, but I had been savoring some of it before I knew what was happening.

I worked on swallowing what I could and clearing my nasal passages, which were burning for a while, all the while trying not to drown from it. I felt Daddy fiddling around with my nether regions. There was a new pressure there he was trying to fit something else in my hungry hole.

The machine went on fucking me slowly, but on every out-stroke, I felt the insistent push of another cock making its way into me. I tried to relax my muscles down there as much as I could. Again, I had hoped it was Him fucking me even with the dildo in there. It wasn't. I had a fair idea of what might be coming.

After pushing in slowly alongside, he finally got the second dildo into me. Very soon it was moving in and out of me with the same rhythmic smoothness as the first. Daddy then came around to face me. I had not really seen him for most of this time. He looked at me with a bemused smile, then tightened the gag and put on some really dark glass on me.

"You won't ever fucking lie to me, Sissy!" It was not a question; it was a command.

"No, Sir, never, I swear," I couldn't really say because of the gag, though I did try to nod my assent.

"Contemplate that for a while, Sissy." Then he seemed to disappear. I thought I was all alone, until I heard them all releasing poor Bernie. I felt a lot like Bernie, bound up with two dicks fucking me mechanically. I had no idea how long this would go on, or where I now stood with my man.

After, just a while I heard footsteps coming toward me and could tell from her perfume that it was Vera, showered and cleaned up.

"Hi, honey. Don't worry. It will all be all right."

"Thank you, Vera," I couldn't answer.

"I'm so sorry, hon."

"Sorry, about wha...?" Then suddenly the machine went from the slow and steady romantic mode to someone slamming you against the wall and fucking the shit out of you. In this case two someones. It was battering in, alternating between the two. Then I felt her touch my face lightly and the gag down my throat started to pulse in and out as if a cock was fucking my throat.

I realized too, just then, that Vera was the last to leave and I was truly alone. I didn't know how I could hold up under this kind of assault, but just then the tempo slowed somewhat and then a bit more; I tried to call to ask if someone was there, but it came out as just a low grunt/moan. And there was no answer anyway.

The machine picked up speed again, and I realized it had been programmed to go at random speeds. With no other choice I just did what I could to enjoy the fucking I was getting. I tried to imagine that I was being fucked by two big guys, and throat-fucked by a third. It wasn't hard to do in my situation. I tried grind into the twin dildoes drilling into me and purposely gagged myself on the one in my mouth.

This worked for quite a while I was coming almost continuously for quite some time. But I was left in the room getting fucked by machines for too long. I fell asleep a few times when it was in slower motion, but as soon as it went into hyperdrive I was awake and aware of my situation and in terrible pain.

When Daddy finally came home and undid the machine and loosened the gag and strap, was just a limp rag. He gently took me off the rack and carried me into my own bathroom where he had drawn a nice hot bath. I felt so spent and achy that I could not really respond.

He washed me up and carried me into bed naked where he tucked me in, and kissed me on the fore head like a kindly uncle.

"Thank you, Sir." I half whispered.

The next morning, I awoke in my bed; my whole body was battered. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and I was just a network of bruises, cuts and welts especially my breast, which showed heart-shaped cuts and bruises alongside the horizontal welts from the cane. I turned to look at my ass and it was much worse there.

I wandered around the apartment, but there was no else home. I had no idea where he had gone. I spent the next few days recovering. He called sometime on the second day saying he'd be back home the following day. He sounded matter-of-fact, neither angry nor exactly elated.

I had to take a few days off work and used donut pillow for my poor aching ass.

12