From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mitchell was still glum about the bad news, but he was coming around, a couple drinks would have him feeling less pain. I had scored some roofies for the trip, so the after-dinner plan was to put one in his drink and wait until he nodded off. Then the boys would come to our chalet to party. As we were having our drinks, George and Terrence strolled by and we made a big show of surprise for Mitchell, who was already a little tipsy from two Scotches.

'Oh my God, guys. Now that I remember, it was you who told me about this place. It's nice! We are in a chalet. Isn't this a surprise, Mitchell?'

'Yeah, what are the odds, huh?'

'Well, it's the long weekend. I think I just got the idea from Terrence talking about it and forgot after...erm... you know. Anyway, come on, join us for a drink, you two.'

'Yeah, guys. I'm buying.' Mitchell said gallantly.

"We had dinner together, and then we invited the boys back to the cabin for a night cap. We had bought a nice variety of booze on the way up. Including a nice bottle of single malt, I was sure Mitchell looked forward to showing off.

"Once we got in the cabin, I immediately took control of serving the drinks. This was usually Mitchell's job, so I had to fight him off a bit. I said he should relax and enjoy himself after the bad news. Terrence distracted him by talking about the skiing and peeled him off while I fixed the drinks everybody was into trying the Scotch.

"I figured now was the time for the roofie. I had brought six; I thought one per night would be enough, but in case there was a need to get him home like last time, I had extra. I had them in my purse in an aspirin bottle, in case he happened to see them.

"Soon he was out like a light and George and Terrence carried him into the bedroom. We took of his clothes put on his pajamas and tucked him in for the night. We called Aayan and Terrence's friend who were there five minutes later. And then the real party began.

"The whole romantic weekend ruse had given me a chance to buy sexy lingerie some of which I had on under my clothes all through dinner. I did a striptease for the boys, until I was down to my frilly camisole and panties. As I stripped for them the guys stripped for me and were all naked now. Terrence's friend, whose name was Marvin, was a huge redhead; he looked like a giant Viking warrior.

"His cock was the biggest of the four; it was huge and fat, shaped like a hydrant, with a really narrow tip flaring out quickly to a fat head. I couldn't wait to get it in me. The others had sizeable proportions, but not like that. Terrence had a long but somewhat thin dick; it looked like an asparagus spear.

"I got on my knees among them and started sucking their cocks. I started with Aayan, I thought I owed him from before and went to work on him. He was really appreciative, he caressed my breasts gently, fondled my nipples delicately. I took his cock out of my mouth, pressed his fingers into my nipples hard, and said to the room. 'You don't need to be gentle fellas; you can be as rough as you like. I only have one rule: no anal. Otherwise, I want to get really fucked up!'

"I was about to pop Aayan's cock back in my mouth, when giant Ginger Boy yanked me off him by the hair and shoved his big fat cock down my throat in one swift motion. 'That's what I'm talking about,' I thought to myself, as I gagged and choked on his monster cock. George, who knew me a little better was now pulling my tits and stretching them apart by my nipples.

It was Terrence's turn to yank me off Marvin's beautiful cock and onto his. But before he drove his cock into my throat, he yanked my head back and spit right down my throat, then slapped my face hard. 'You like that, bitch?'

'Yes, please do it again!' He hit face even harder I could feel the redness flush into my cheeks. I turned so he could hit the other side and gave me two more slaps. George, who was behind me squeezing my tits roughly, explored further down and poked a finger into my already moist cunt. Finding it wet he put another finger in there and scooped out some wetness.

'Look it! This fucking cunt is all wet down there from this. What a fucking dirty whore you are.'

'Yes, I'm a dirty cunt whore, and I need to be treated like one!'

"It was once again the red giant who took the lead; he pulled me away from George, who had been alternating between assaulting my tits and finger-fucking my hole, and drug me across the room crawling on all fours using my hair as reins. He pulled me up onto the couch and placed me on my back so that my head hung over the arm. George and Aayan came around the couch; one pulled my right leg and the other my left apart and toward my shoulders.

"Right before Marvin shoved his big cock back in my mouth, I spied Terrence coming toward the couch with his belt doubled up. Mmmmm, I moaned on the cock deep down my throat at the thought of what he might be planning to do with it. I wanted to feel that belt on my cunt before I had all these guys pound it with their cocks. But I could not say it with the big cock in my mouth, so as Terrence approached, I lifted my ass off the couch to offer my pussy for punishment.

"He picked up on it right away and gave me a good hard swat right where I needed it. I moaned as loudly as I could with the fat cock in my mouth to signal my appreciation. He swatted my pussy again even harder, and I moaned even louder. George and Aayan took notice of my reactions to pain and began slapping at my tits and pinching my nipples. I moaned for them as well, and they tried to outdo each other, to elicit louder moans from me.

"Marvin was viciously fucking my throat and slapping my face occasionally. But I wanted something in my cunt now. I nodded my head on an out stroke, and manage to get him out for second to say, 'please somebody fuck my cunt!' George and Aayan pushed my legs further toward my head and Terrence shoved his asparagus spear dick into my pussy.

"He was really long, but the thickness was kind of a problem. I grabbed George's arm, while he was squeezing my boob and guided his hand toward my pussy. When his hand reached there, I wiggled my ass as much as I could under the circumstances. He started rubbing my clit which drove me wild and almost to climax, but what I wanted was his fingers in there with Terrence's thin cock.

"I was moaning so loudly that he kept going, and drove me to my first of many orgasms that night. I was writhing and spasming which caused me to start choking on Marvin. Forcing him to pull out. Once he was out, I was gagging and burping and he smacked me hard a few times; then, he wrapped his fingers around my throat and started choking me. 'Yes, fucking choke me Marvin.' I manage to get out before he closed my windpipe with big hands.

"Terrence was fucking me vigorously, driving his thin pecker all the way into me as deep and as hard as he wanted. I was near passing out from the choking. Then Terrence announced he was coming. I pushed forward with my hips hoping to receive his cum in pussy, but he backed off me and quickly came around the couch to my head. Marvin let go of my neck, and I opened my mouth to Terrence's dick as he began to spasm and come down my throat as I gasped for air.

"I was choking on his cum, and he just didn't care. He enjoyed the convulsions of my throat gagging and choking caused on his cock. I was thrilled at the idea of being used like this. It was only the thinness of his dick that saved me from drowning in his cum. There was just enough room around it that I could stop from choking and get a bit of air. Terrence had finished and pulled out, and I was finally able to actually catch my breath after much coughing and burping. I could lift my head and look down.

"As Terrence was coming, Marvin had moved down to my pussy and was about to enter my hole. 'No,' I shook my head, and nodded to the belt Terrence had left on the couch 'the belt first.' He whacked me good, and I wasn't quite prepared, so I yelped loudly. I nodded to George to get behind and shove his cock in throat so I would not scream too loudly. Marvin swatted my cunt now at will. Oh! the pain was so so terrible; for a moment, I regretted asking for it. It was burning through me, then there was a numbness and finally there was delicious indescribable feeling on the other side.

"I moaned wildly around George's cock. I wasn't sure I could take any more--it was so intense, but strangely I wanted more. I was torn between having Marvin's big fat cock finally filling my hole or just a few more swats of that belt and the lovely hot pain it was causing. So, I took myself out of the decision. George was fucking my throat now at a steady pace. His cock was nice and fat, but not as long, so it was not gagging me like Marvin's. I motioned George with my hands to choke me. He got the message and was only too pleased to comply."

"Being choked and with a cock being rammed down my throat, and on the verge of passing out, I could feel Marvin swatting my pussy once again; the pain was shocking, but I was in a deep sub-trance on the verge of losing consciousness. I could feel it--how dreadful it was--but it felt as though I had taken a pain pill.

"Just as I was about pass out, I felt my pussy open up to that fat beautiful red bastard. Just as he pushed in, George let go of my neck, and I came on the spot. I felt Marvin hit bottom in my cunt and then just start pounding it like my cervix was his personal punching bag. I just kept coming and coming as he fucked me silly. The pain in pussy was numbed out, but still very much there, and I enjoyed the feeling as his balls slammed into my bruised cunt causing it to hurt all over again.

"I was enjoying the pounding, but I wanted to slow Marvin down, so I could enjoy his cock in my pussy a while longer, there was no way he was going to last at this rate. Before very long, he was spasming and writhing on me and his giant cock pulsing and bursting inside of me. I tried to milk it as best I could with my legs still held back. He left himself inside me for some moments and then pulled out slowly. I pushed George out of my mouth and almost screamed, 'Please let clean your beautiful cock, Marvin.' He came around and I worshipped his fast-shrinking cock and bathed it with my tongue.

"When I was done with Marvin, George and Aayan repositioned me on an ottoman. George laid on his back, and I mounted him and guided his fat cock inside my gaping hole, Aayan then entered me from behind. I was being double penetrate, and it felt fantastic, but I wanted just a bit more tonight. I motioned Terrence over and nodded at the belt back on the couch; he came over with it.

"'Give it to Aayan.' He did as I said. 'Aayan, loop the belt around my neck and pull on it tight don't let go until you both come. I don't care if I pass out; just keep fucking me.' Holding each end of the belt, Aayan threw the middle over my head onto my neck. Then he crossed the ends so that the it formed a loop pulled on both ends, and I was nearly choking, but I could still partially breathe. He was hammering into me while George was holding still in my pussy.

"I started bouncing on his dick to get him moving inside me. Meanwhile, Aayan was now fucking me more excitedly and yanking harder on the belt, as I had hoped. I was quickly back to almost passing out. Again, I was in that space where I worried about what I had asked for but wanting it nonetheless. I was fairly confident that I could get them to come long before I passed out. So, I just leaned into it. 'Harder!' I managed to creak out with my last bit of wind.

"I think that was what drove Aayan over the top, and his spasming and gyrating drove George the rest of the way, but suddenly there was cum flooding my pussy as both of the cocks in there were going off. Aayan let go of the belt and I started coming and grinding into both their cocks until I slumped onto George's shoulder.

"We all laid there like a heap for a while; then, the boys pulled out of me and we all went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. The bathroom was huge and had spa bathtub. As we came in, I had an idea. I got in the tub and had all the boys piss on me for one last bit of humiliation. They all enjoyed it very much. We all washed up and the boys left with a plan for repeat performance the next two nights.

"I got into bed with Mitchell all cleaned up with a few bruises on my tits and cunt I would have to find a way to hide from him. He was snoring away none the worse for wear. I was a bit sorry I didn't save some cum for him to eat out of my pussy.

"The next morning, we were to hit the slopes early. I was more of a 'ski bunny.' I might go down the little baby slope just before lunch and settle in with drinks at the lodge. But Mitchell was gung-ho about getting there early before it got skied off and getting in as many runs as possible. He woke up a bit woozy and rummaged around getting his gear in order."

"In my half-awake state I heard him say something about a headache. I didn't pay any attention to it until I got up two hours later. I looked in my purse and sure enough there were two roofies missing from my aspirin bottle. As I had discovered this, my phone rang, it was about Mitchell; he had hit a tree on the slope and broken his leg. I was sure I was screwed, but somehow no one did a toxicology test on him; they assumed he had been knocked unconscious by the trauma and just treated his broken leg. I flushed the rest of roofies and threw out the bottle in the hotel lobby just in case."

"When I went to see him in the hospital, he looked okay physically, but he seemed emotional troubled. They kept him in the hospital overnight. I felt terrible! The whole thing was my fault, and I thought I would make it up to him when we got back; but in the meantime, the boys and I did do a repeat of the night before. I had to take him home the next day, so it was our last chance, after all. This time I fixed it so that Marvin stayed after the others, and he fucked me the whole night with that big beautiful red cock."

"That fucking heartless bitch! Why do you show me these, Daddy?" I was sobbing out loud--like flying snot, bawling. I couldn't believe what she had done, but her casual attitude toward just hurting me was what got me, and that she actually got off on it. But I also couldn't believe that she could still affect me like this after all that had happened. Daddy had me snuggle up next to him. He nuzzled my head in his neck and shoulder and reached in and gently cupped and fondled my breasts.

As I settled into a quiet whimpering, he said, "you know how sentimental I can be. By my calculations, today is the anniversary of that fateful day, when high on roofies, you plowed yourself into a tree and eventually into my office."

"That's true, Daddy, but why do I need to relive these horrors?"

"So, you can get over them, sissy. When she stops having this effect on you, I'll stop. Now, I want you to get dressed nice and sexy, honey, we have guests coming to help us celebrate this anniversary."

As I got up to start getting ready, Daddy held me back on the couch.

"Michelle, I have to tell you something else." He seemed suddenly so serious, using my actual name, that it scared me.

"What is it, Daddy?"

"You can probably figure out who our guests will be and what is about to happen to you. I hope you can enjoy this little treat because something else will happen that you won't enjoy as much. Three of those guys are coming and you will put on some version of the events that bitch narrated. The fourth part of this little one-act will be played by your old friend Joe, but that's not the part you won't like."

"Okay, Daddy, but...what is it... you're scaring me."

"Don't worry, it's not so bad. I told you a while ago we had made a new convert in DC. Joe has been dealing with her for a while. Well, we've been having a hard time holding on to her. That's why I have had to be away so often recently. The cuckold end of it is fine, but she resists training and is threatening to break our arrangement. I really want to keep her because of the connections. Joe and I worked out a plan to try keep her in the fold, and it's going to involve you starting tonight."

"Ok, so what do you need me to do, Daddy?"

"It's not so much what you have to do, as what will happen the next few days. She's kind of in love with me, so we are going to use that to get her to submit further, so that Joe can better handle her on his own. He's is bringing them here tonight. Once they get here, I am going to take her into my bedroom and give her the girlfriend experience, while the boys are with you.

"Once they are done with you, Joe will put you in the cuckold cage in my room and you will be tied in there the whole night, while she shares my bed. I will also have to discipline you in front of her and humiliate you for her benefit. Until Sunday night, this is the way it's going to be. You are going to be like a pet. You will be in the cage most of the time, until she leaves, and I will be lavishing attention on her.

"I know this is going to cause you discomfort, but it's the only way to get her to submit, Sissy."

I was sobbing again. There was something about the way he had presented this that made feel both pathetic and enraged. None of it really made sense. I had just come home after suggesting that he take on a brand-new sub, who was gorgeous and rich, so it wasn't jealousy driving my reaction; but that is exactly what I felt.

It was one thing for him to have sex and use her; it was quite another for her to join him in his bed, which I had never done, and spend whole nights laying next to my man, while I was treated like an animal. I was despondent, but I also realized this had to be what he wanted me to feel. He wanted me to do something which would give him a reason, however flimsy to punish me.

This was the last piece; I, actually enjoyed being punished by him, for his own sake, but resented being punished for hers. I was about to give him just what he wanted and say something that would get me in trouble. But, instead through deep sobs and whimpering I said, "Please, Sir. Would you please punish me privately before they arrive?" I looked at him pathetically pleading through tear-filled eyes.

"Okay, Sissy, let's go into the playroom."

12