All Comments on 'From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 30'

by ibsentorvald

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year ago

I started reading this series because of the title, but what it contains inside is really awful for me. Actually, it's not the story I blame, it's my fetish. I'm not into pain, but the series is about severe pain degradation. However, I continued reading to see how Michelle turned into a wife, but sadly, that part was brief. I didn't rate any of the chapters in this series because it's not my thing. The author could add more tags or warnings about content. 

I understand the writer is very into this fantasy and fetish, but the title, subtitle, and tags didn't give any heads-up, which led to a low rating for this story. I loved how the author described the plots and scenarios. It was enjoyable. I enjoyed it because I skipped some parts I wasn't into and, as it turned out, the storyline was pretty good. Though at first it was rushed, now the writer should edit the first chapter and make it more subtle and realistic. It's a fantasy, but it should be as realistic as possible.

Please begin a new series that isn't as brutal or piss or gross as this one (it's my personal preference). I love your writing style. Write something based on a sissy or cuck-to-sissy with a romantic theme.

ibsentorvaldibsentorvaldover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi amenarimix,

Thanks for reading and for your comments. I never read the comments because they are usually just people with their own axes to grind, but I was happy to read your considered comments. Unfortunately, I have three things ready to go after this, but they are in a similar in subject to this. But after that, I promise I'll write a sissy romance with you in mind. I already have some ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous