From Dance Class on the way home...

Story Info
I (m) want to tell you (f) a story. Just imagine...
1.6k words
4.36
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're at the dance class. All the dances are intimate and smooth and have just the right amount of eye contact. During the interludes, some slight touches and neck kisses were already exchanged, but everything was low key.

We're getting in the car, I'm driving, you're in the passenger seat, and we're taking two more people with us in the back seats. The radio and evening time street noises are quiet, almost muffled, the mood is relaxed, conversations are held equally low key. We're exchanging looks in the front seats, tiny smiles, and as we start the drive, a few hand to hand touches as I reach for the stick shift. They're gentle, but they feel very good. We stop the car in a little back yard, drop our friends off, you unbuckle your seat belt, and wait patiently for the moment that we're finally on our own and unwatched. In an audible exhale you say the words

"I want you, daddy", and lean onto my thigh towards me, and we're making out passionately. Our hands are palming each others heads and jaws and firm up with every kiss. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, though not as much as you do, judging by your more frequent breathing and hands sliding down my upper body.

We take a short breather, the eye contact is intense, I bite my lower lip and let it slip past my teeth as I exhale through my nose. I feel your hot breath as well and the kissing resumes and gets rapidly more intense. We're gripping our bodies stronger and as your hand shovels up my leg, and gets a hold on my cock, you realize how hard I am getting in that moment alone. Your last tongue kiss turns into a moan and you bend down while I waste no time freeing him up from his clothes.

I only realize now that I haven't unbuckled my seat belt yet and as I retreat to give you a better angle and you make love to my rock hard dick in your mouth so much, that now I can't help but to sigh and moan in pleasure. I love the way you're enjoying him as well and your ambition to get all of him into your mouth makes it even fucking sexier. My hand has been steadily massaging your back and as much as it can reach from your ass, as you suck what's mine like the dirtiest, sexiest girl you are.

We both go even wilder and I start to fuck your mouth for a few strokes, then you come up, climb on top of me, our hands grab whatever we can hold on to, and we're making out again. My hands grip onto your boobs and free these beautiful things from your top and bra and I kiss them, as if it was my last ever chance to do so. Your skirt moves up your legs almost automatically, as you grind you nearly naked ass on my crotch. I'm holding you tightly by the hips and my dick is now positioned perfectly even between your legs, rubbing your labia through a thin layer of fabric.

"Oh my goood" I exclaim, and "I have to...", as you nod your head with your mouth open in ecstasy; I first manage to slide my seat back, then your G-string to the side and my hard dick inside you. You now burst out an "Oh my goood", and immediately start to bounce on it.

You're hugging my head tightly and I'm hugging your whole back even tighter as seemingly our entire torsos rub onto each other with every bounce. You manage to get your feet up the side of the chair which gives me the liberty the fuck the shit out of your squatting body. Every fast stroke warrants a "yes!", that you moan into my mouth before kissing me wildly. Finally your "Oh my god, yes, daddy!" turns me on so much that I use all my core strength to turn my body upright and lean you against the wheel, which allows me to fuck you even harder.

That only goes well for a couple of strokes though, as the impact on your body and the wheel finally exerts the horn, and some porch lights go on in the background. We both smile in amusement and kiss each other. You turn around and fix your hair and shirt as another light comes on. "Let's get outta here", I say and we scramble our things together, and exchange one more hot kiss from the passenger seat before I move the seat back forward and start the car. Your hand is on my shoulder, I make satisfactory humming noises and we drive off.

We soon get to our first red light and kiss again. Your hand slides into my open pants, my hands are massaging your clit under your skirt. The light turns green, I drive, but your hands stays on my dick. I don't know why that is so unbelievably sexy, but I'm lucky there is almost no traffic I have to focus on. I try to hold your inner thighs as much as I can without neglecting the driving. It's hard, it really turns me on, how expressive you are: When I finger the right spot, you open your mouth and your eyes roll up. Similarly, I love when you stare at my rock hard dick In your hands while biting your lip. "Fuuuck yeah", I say out loud. We hit another stop light and we're making out, I finger you, feel how deeply wet your pussy still is, and I can feel even more blood rushing from my brain down south. You pull the shirt on my neck to the side, so that you can kiss my chest. "I can't wait to fuck you, babe", I say and you nod vigorously, your front teeth still biting on that lower lip like you have to refrain yourself from jumping onto me.

The stop light turns from red to yellow, but you don't care and bend down to my crotch and suck my dick right then and there. Even after after the light has turned green, I take a little time before I start driving because you're sucking on it so good. It feels incredible. And it doesn't stop.

Finally, we get home, and as I try to find a spot to park, I can see how you take off your underwear from underneath your skirt, once again, so fucking sexy. I park the car and we rush to get out. I open your door from the outside and feed you my dick again. Then I grab you by the neck and pull you up towards my mouth, we kiss some more, when I suddenly turn you around. My strong arms around your front and on your neck assert dominance and your hand naturally finds my cock behind you. We walk this way through the door to the elevator, moaning of lust with every step. Inside the lift, we kiss some more and you almost deliriously say "Oh baby, I want it", so I pull your skirt up and lift your ass up, on top of my dick, your legs slung around me and I fuck you right there in the elevator.

We arrive and stumble out the door, luckily there is nobody there. So as your naked ass turns towards me, I spank it once and make you lift one leg up on top of the railing on the wall, and start to fuck you there from behind. I love your moans but we are still not inside the apartment so my hands which where holding onto your neck again, slide up and cover your mouth.

I get one final squeeze into your juicy ass cheeks in before we take the last few steps to the door. We kiss each other and you suck on my neck as I desperately and one-handedly try to open the door to let us in. We drop everything behind the door, in the bed room, I throw you on top of the bed, you open your legs and say "yes, come here, baby" I take off my shirt, and start eating your pussy but only for shortly because you know that my tongue is just a tease and you want the cock. I spit on your pussy and ram it inside of you. I fuck you, like only your daddy can. I make your moans turn into screams that then turn into you begging for all of it. I call you "my dirty little slut," you tell me that you love my cock. And we fuck long into the night until the point where exhaustion meets satisfaction.

(...)

We've already had sex twice this evening. Some regular good, old, kinky, hot grinding sex. Now, we've seemingly calmed our mood, getting ready for bed. I'm already in it, you're sitting on the edge of it. I'm naked, with the blanket covering my waist and legs, you barely wear any clothes either. I grab you just above your waist and pull you into the bed next to me. I move my face closely up and and down your smooth skin on the back of your neck and your shoulder as if I'm trying to breath it in. You let my tender touches relax you on every deep exhale, and finally, my hands, which have been caressing over your arms and torso, get a firm grip and I kiss your neck as if to make a point. I'm now slightly bent over you, your lower back snuggled up on me and I whisper something in your ear about how great and hot you are, making my last memory of this day to be a little cloudy. But that's how life is.