From Darker Places than I Want to Feel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I had no idea you felt that way about me."

Sarah's eyes began glisten with tears. "Oh Ryan, my dear sweet Ryan, I've fallen in love with you, hopelessly, head over heels in love with you."

He wrapped his arms around her neck. "I love you too, Sarah Daniels, so very, very much." He kissed her passionately, their tongues entwined.

She urged him to lie down on his back and then she took a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer.

She began to coat his cock, slowly moving her lubricated hand up and down his shaft.

He felt the slickness of her hands as she massaged his stiff rod.

She squirted out a liberal dollop of lubricant and worked it inside her butt all the while covering his face with kisses. She lifted her leg over and straddled him.

"I know that this is your first time so I thought it would be better if I was on top."

"Sarah, my love, I am yours, possess me, make love to me. Teach me how to make love to you.

She bent over and kissed him gently then sat up, her breasts proudly arching above him. Then she lifted his cock up from his belly and lowered herself down, impaling her ass on his rod.

She sighed as she settled against his stomach, her balls resting above his shaft. Her cock bounced against her stomach and pulsed to the rhythm of her thrusts. As she moved slowly, rising up and down, he moved his body to meet her thrusts, and tears began to fall from her cheeks to splash like huge raindrops against his chest.

"Sarah, why are you crying? Am I hurting you?"

"No sweetheart, these are happy tears, you fill me with such joy."

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

The author copyrights From Darker Places Than I Want To Feel and all of its parts. The reproduction of any part of From Darker Places Than I Want To Feel without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

© 2013/ Dreamweaver594