All Comments on 'From Emails to Owned Ch. 02'

by LFHAWW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We waited six months for that. Oh my at this rate we will forget to even check that we got a new story. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More junk! No man, who gives a fuck about their wife would let this happen...running off with a total stranger for six months. No wife would run off with a stranger for six months, without wanting to extricate themselves from their relationship. So this isn't a story involving a marriage, but a cowardly and dangerous way to end one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh dear the Anons….I get it this is going to be the type of fantasy story that’s completely improbable. It is just a fantasy though.

That said when you play sex games with your partner (whoever that is) and it’s a constant barrage (a 24/7 thing) your mind plays tricks on you and you end up in an erotic fog where sex is constantly in the forefront of your mind.

From an outside perspective I still think there isn’t enough context, such as do her and her husband know exactly where she is and who he is? That Rule 4 of bodily autonomy would have to include a safe word AND guarantees of no film or photography of any kind so it’s likely that had I been in her situation I’d still be at home with my husband, I think 6 months is way too long to be away from home.

Even though the dissenters are grumbling about the story length and it’s content I agree that it stretches plausibility to nonexistent with what you’ve done so far. If for example you’ve been away on holiday for two weeks in a completely different environment it can feel like a lifetime. So I know wouldn’t want to try and cope without regular contact from my husband. Perhaps if this had been something that they’d orchestrated of their own volition it would be different?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I know this story is kind of from the pov from Dorothy but what is Ken going to do for six months while his wife is away with Darius? I wonder if Darius told him to wear a cockcage for that period of time or did Darius give Ken another woman to play with while Ken's wife was being trained. Wonder what happens after six months? Will Dorothy come back home or will she be sold some someone. We don't yet know what happens to Darius's projects after they are trained. Do they become someone's slut? Please write more often and maybe put a few days into a chapter. If the readers have to wait for a chapter for each day of training, that is going to be one of the longest stories to read. Still need to work out on a safeword.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the negative nancys. This is a wonderful narrative following the woman's point of view. I, for one, do not give a crap about what Ken is doing. I don't care about the plausibility or background checks, or any of the minutea that are the reality of kink. I love how eager she is, yet some things make her uncomfortable. It is very clear she has choice 100% in what she is doing, and that being owned by a powerful, rich, testosterone-filled man is going to drop the panties of most women. Very well written! Please please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story and well written but, fwiw, if you are going to do small installments, you need to string them together more quickly. Nice work otherwise. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous