From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 02

Story Info
An Amateur Exhibitionist Wife is Unprepared for Cap d Agde.
12k words
4.66
23k
28

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City -- Part 2

An Amateur Exhibitionist Wife is Unprepared for the Extremes of Cap d'Agde

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

***************

Susan did love the intense passion and excitement recently injected into their relationship. But although she would rate their sex life as "good," even she would have to admit that after nearly 30 years of marriage, sex had become more of an obligation, another chore so to speak, to get done once a week.

It was an unfortunate reality. After spending so much time and energy raising a family, she had little time to be the sensual, seductive, sexy wife to her adoring husband.

She knew a spark was needed to continue to stoke the fires in their relationship and their sex life, but her conservative upbringing had not left her and she found it difficult to match her husband's enthusiasm to expand their sexual comfort zone. That's why she ultimately agreed to go to a place known as "The Naked City." But agreeing to introduce 'spice' into their relationship to keep it exciting was one thing; actually doing proved far more difficult.

First, having recently passed the 50-year-old mark, she was dealing with body image issues typical of a middle-aged woman. But the reality was, she was too critical of herself. She was tall, with long legs, flat stomach, and nice curves in all the right places. She had very soft, smooth and youthful skin and firm 38B tits that defied her age.

She took care of herself -- eating right and exercising often. And Edward adored her, and appreciated everything she did to maintain her figure. He always complemented her, and told her often that she looked 7-10 years younger.

Yet, Susan remained very apprehensive. Although delighted that her husband still found her attractive after all these years, Susan chose to downplay it. She remained a shy person at heart and was convinced she no longer had the body most men would find attractive.

Second, she had to get beyond the pressures of society. It seemed that everywhere there were expectations of how a middle-aged woman should act, look, dress, and feel. Many women's magazines and so-called 'Fashion Experts' lectured women on what they should wear. A fifty something woman should not dress provocatively, and certainly should not wear a bikini on a public beach, or a mini-skirt out to dinner; admonishments that did nothing but destroy a woman's self-confidence. She needed to move past being restricted by other people's thinking.

Third, although not a fuddy-duddy by any means, she was embarrassed by, and had reservations about, wearing some of the more lust-provoking clothes that Edward bought her. She was not a twenty-something. "Was he really looking for a younger woman?" she thought.

Still she knew that she would need to push her conservative boundaries to keep things exciting for her husband and for their relationship. Privately, she wanted to prove she could still excite him. But she also wanted to prove to herself she could be alluring, sexy and seductive to men in general.

After significant reflection, she loved her husband and was committed and determined to bring back some of the passion, excitement, and adventure that had been lost or taken for granted. So why not do something for him? He always put her first, and she knew how much it meant to him. That was the primary reason she agreed to this holiday in Cap d'Agde.

The only question that she struggled with was - how far was she willing to go? How much sexual experimentation, 'sexploration' as they called it, was she willing to endure?

*************

After walking several more meters, Susan and Edward realized they had ventured out of the 'swingers' section of the beach to the 'gay' section.

While they saw the occasional nipple piercings on other beaches, here they noticed many males exhibiting genital piercings. They saw a couple guys with a bar piercing the girth of the penis. Others had rings piercing their ball sacks. They saw a large black guy with a ring coming out of the tip of the penis to the underside, what Edward later found out was known as a 'Prince Albert' piercing.

"How the hell does he have sex with that?" Edward mumbled to Susan.

"Shhhh," she said back squeezing his hand, not wanting his comment or their naiveté to be heard by others.

They continued walking hand-in-hand a little further. Oblivious to their new surroundings, Susan suddenly noticed a buzz of warmth between her legs, no doubt remnants from the effects of the sights and sounds of the sex scene she had just witnessed.

She looked around as she passed several men, anticipating their scrutiny. However now any 'looks' from the men were totally different. No longer were the men eying her up. Instead, the men's attention seemed be each another, or to her shock, to Edward!

In a stark and astonishing epiphany, Susan realized although she had earlier been embarrassed and uncomfortable, she now found she wanted the attention directed at her. Her feelings left her confused, as she was never the type of woman who liked to be in the spotlight.

Was it possible she in fact desirous of flaunting on her naked body and allowing men to ogle her? Within the far recesses of her mind she wondered if she truly an exhibitionist.

Deep in her self-examination, it took her a while before she finally noticed they were walking amongst clothed people.

"Oh shit, EDWARD! I think we ventured a little too far!" Susan looked around. "WE NEED TO TURN BACK!" she said frantically.

They had in fact ventured to the next beach that was a non-nude beach! Even though she had walked nude amongst hundreds of people just minutes before, somehow this was different. She felt once again...naked! Susan instinctively covered her breasts with her free arm, but Edward would not let go of her other hand to allow her to cover her pussy.

"No need to cover yourself. You look beautiful, and beautiful woman is meant to be admired. Let them have a quick look -- and then we can turn around," Edward pleaded.

And she did not move, caught like the proverbial deer-in-the-headlights. It would have been easy to immediately turn her body towards the sea. Or she could have re-traced her steps and return to the 'safety' of the nude beach. But she didn't. She should have felt more uncomfortable in this predicament, but strangely, she wasn't.

Susan's mind blocked out any reasonable option as a rush of excitement came over her. Her heart pounded in her chest as something inside her pulled Susan to obediently drop her arm.

"Fuck it," she thought. "Go ahead, look!" as Susan dropped her arm covering her breasts. Her husband seemed to want to expose her, and she was having strange urges herself.

She looked to her right at a young couple; both had a faint smile on their faces. She looked to her left and a middle-aged guy was openly smiling at her. She looked in front of her and beyond them and noticed several other groups of clothed beach-goers' looking at her. It was interesting dichotomy, 'textiles' as they are known in the Lifestyle, all focused on a naked woman - her.

She could feel the eyes of everyone examining every curve and intimate part of her body. It really wasn't appropriate to openly gawk at her nakedness, she thought. And yet here she stood, defiantly, her nude body on display for everyone on the beach in front of her.

And it was her own reaction to the attention that surprised her. All her life she had done her best not to stick out from the crowd.

But now she stood in front of dozens of people, their gazes transfixed on her, for what seemed like minutes. The thrill of such complete exposure to clothed strangers made her body tingle with excitement. The buzz she felt of such a risqué act tempered only with the feeling in the back of her mind that it was wrong.

Yet she had to admit, she found their ogling oddly rewarding. And surprisingly, her initial nerves were now replaced by perverse pride that once again the attention of strangers was on her.

However, the fact her husband was beside her, holding her hand, and not just accepting, but condoning such conduct was still confusing to her. She had no doubts about her husband's love for her; she still could not comprehend how he not only approved of, but also was excited by, other men openly ogling his wife.

The middle-aged guy suddenly had pulled out a camera and pointed it toward her. In defiance of her usual modesty, and perhaps to test her husband's willpower to expose her, she stood in front of the man, cocking her hip and placing her hands at her waist, almost posing while making no effort to cover herself. She looked around and found every man's attention immediately turning towards her.

As the man took his photos, Susan could feel her chest heaving, trusting the photos would be for the personnel pleasure of the man, and not somehow scattered on the Internet. Yet there she was, remaining in that position, standing proudly in front of everybody, exposing her naked body to all. Instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt a thrill course through her, looking around and seeing the admiring stares of all the men around them--particularly her husband's, and in almost a blink of an eye Susan's body was filled with lust.

It was bizarre that she could be getting turned on being in the spotlight - the only woman completely naked on a public beach where everyone else was 'clothed.' Yet the evidence was compelling - her nipples hardening and tingling emanating from her loins. With all eyes on her and neither the ability nor the desire to cover up, she could not deny her body's involuntary reaction, betraying her usual modesty, and revealing the divergent to embarrassment.

And strangely, she found these new sensations wickedly thrilling!

What was happening to her, she wondered briefly? She was never a blatant exhibitionist. Sure she occasionally flashed, but she had never been the only woman completely naked in front of so many non-naked people. Yet she could not deny the feelings of warm arousal and wanton desire as the crowd smiled and nodded appreciatively.

Edward took a step back looking, or rather admiring, his wife. Her demeanor was different. It was sexy. Her smile was playful and her eyes were smoldering. The confidence in his wife as the only one naked in front of a group gave her an aura of seduction, a certain enhanced sexiness.

He was both fascinated and delighted by her brazen behavior. While he desired her exposure, she was typically shy and reserved, reticent to push beyond her conservative boundaries. Yet here she was, taunting her exposure to a crowd of onlookers, and not a brief flash, but a prolonged 'here I am' moment. He didn't know where this sudden change was coming from, but clearly the mood has hit his wife and a deep buried exhibitionist emerged.

He loved her unintentional intentional little show, and his cock was reacting instinctively.

Somewhere inside he should have been jealous or angry of the man snapping photos; but aside from his pulsing cock, the primary emotion was pride -- proud that his wife could be so bold, and proud that she was his wife.

Susan turned towards her husband. Her thoughts of confusion were reinforced at the happy beaming face of Edward, who was gawking at her happily, his cock erect and sticking straight out. He could hide neither his pride nor his arousal. This was not the first time she was both amazed and confused her very own husband did not mind her blatant exposure. Although he said it and often demanded it many times, another man's open ogling of her body, she thought, should have resulted in some sort of jealous response.

"He really does get off flaunting his wife!" she thought.

Edward walked up and kissed her in front of their fortuitous voyeurs, hugging her tightly. "They love what they are seeing -- your sexiness is so intoxicating -- and I love your confidence! I love you!" he whispered in Susan's ear.

Her husband's words and the physical contact almost pushed her already over-stimulated, body straight to orgasm. She needed a sexual release, never having felt so horny in her life.

Almost reluctantly, Susan slowly turned and, taking her husband's hand, started on their way, re-tracing their steps back to the now 'normal' libertine nudist beach. They walked, not saying another word.

Unashamed by her actions, she pushed her chest out, swayed her hips and strutted exaggeratedly. This time, she made eye contact with, and smiled at those openly gawking at her as they walked back to their spot on the beach. She smiled at the man who tugged at his cock openly towards her.

As Edward walked proudly next to his wife, he realized he had just witnessed a complete transformation -- unabashedly and willingly standing before strangers, allowing them to openly gawk and ogle her naked body. And he was more than happy to show off his sexy wife to anyone and everyone. His feeling of pride was only usurped by stirrings between his legs. Her confidence and suddenly brazen attitude provided fodder for the possibilities of what may lie ahead.

They made their way back to The Blue Sheet.

With everything that had just happened, Susan welcomed the opportunity to close her eyes and regroup. She struggled with her feelings. She'd never allowed herself to be exposed like that before. A small part of her felt embarrassed. But another, growing part of her felt...euphoric. She couldn't explain it. But she had to admit, it was nice to be admired and even lusted after.

The sun on her skin soon turned from a warming to a tingling sensation. With the tingles becoming stronger, she closed her eyes, relishing the warmth of the sun contrasting with the coolness from the slight sea breeze on her naked body. The sensations seemed to be amplified by the beads of sweat from the excitement of the walk. She had never felt anything like that before.

Strangely, going to the non-nude section of the beach, to be seen and ultimately to be ogled, was more than she could have expected. It was embarrassing, sure, but it was far more thrilling than she could have ever imagined, or expected.

Now with a new sense of freedom, Susan felt a crazy kind of high from being naked before so many people -- a warming feeling building from a sense of liberation and contentment, and even perhaps, downright naughtiness!

Susan wrangled with herself trying to understand the genesis of her body's reaction. Dismissing any other rational explanation before drifting off...she wondered, "Am I really a closet exhibitionist???"

She closed her eyes...trying to make sense out of it. And she found the warmth of the sun combined with sounds of the waves a perfect tonic to quell her confusion and embarrassment by her body's reaction to her earlier brazenly exhibitionist display.

**************

Suddenly rustling and yelling around her awakened Susan from a blissful beach nap. It took her a moment to recover her bearings.

She turned over onto her stomach and saw a crowd gathering near the dunes. She heard the Italian woman behind her yell "Andiamo! Sbrigati! (Let's go! Hurry!)," to her man. The Italian couple quickly got up and hustled towards the dunes. Susan saw others filing to a path cutting through the same dunes.

"What do you think is going on there?" Edward asked with curiosity.

Susan looked around. Practically half the people on the beach had gotten up and were filing through the path into the dunes. "I'm not sure. It must be something interesting though. Look, more people seem to be following," Susan said to Edward, who had also noticed the commotion.

The 'Chasers' were no doubt chasing more action. Curiosity took over Susan's thinking, "We have to see what is going on. Are you joining me?"

Edward followed his determined wife who followed The Chasers. They walked hand-in-hand on the well-worn path over the dunes and through scrub brush until they came upon an open area where the crowd gathered. Susan pushed herself to the front, curious as to what the hubbub was about.

What she saw stopped her in her tracks. In front of her was an older woman being fucked by younger man, perhaps in his late thirties. Meanwhile, the woman's head was supported by, and resting on, her husband's lap.

The woman was somewhat plain looking, likely in her fifties, and looked like she could sing in a church choir. Neither the woman nor her husband sported tattoos or piercings, which set them apart. They looked about as vanilla as vanilla could be.

As the younger man pounded her, her husband rubbed his wife's shoulders and head lovingly, all the while offering complements and encouragement.

On the corner of the blanket, several packets of condoms confirmed this was a planned event. Two packets of condoms had been opened -- could that mean that the man currently fucking the woman was her second?

The younger man finished quickly with a loud grunt and before he even pulled out, the husband pointed to a black guy standing nearby. The tall muscular man nodded and stepped forward.

Susan recognized the man as the same black guy she saw earlier.

The black man knelt down before his target, pulled open a condom, stretched it as best he could over his cock, and took his place as next-in-line to fuck the older woman. Susan could see the woman breathing heavily in wild anticipation as the man's huge member pointed straight in front of her pussy.

As she gazed at the huge phallus poised and throbbing in front of the woman, Susan curiously felt an arousal course through her body. There was no doubt she was still spellbound by this man; and although reluctant to admit, perhaps more specifically by the man's cock.

She watched as the black man smacked his heavy member against the woman's reddened and engorged pussy a few times. The woman shuddered, as she readied herself, before he lowered himself and pushed forward into her.

The man leaned down and licked and kissed the woman's breasts before he aligned his behemoth at her sex once again, slowly shoving himself inside of her.

Susan stared trance-like at the erotic sight before her. As she gazed at the huge phallus entering the woman, she heard the woman pant in shortened breaths, "Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh Ahhhh...Yaaahhhhh!"

Once partly in, the black man slowly pulled his hips back until only the tip was left inside the woman. Susan noticed their combined slick juices glimmering in the sun as the man paused for a few moments, allowing the woman to catch her breath while teasing her a bit more. Then he pushed forward again gently. The woman gave a soft little grunt as he began to slowly rock back and forth - each time pushing a little more of his big pole inside her.