From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan could once again hear the husband offering encouragement to his wife while massaging her shoulders. She watched as if hypnotized. The scene was so surreal and a contrasting overload to her visual senses - a black man, no doubt a total stranger, fucking another man's wife with her husband not only right there, but choosing the man that would fuck her. She didn't know how to react. Her religious upbringing should have made her feel offended by what she was watching. Yet, she found herself unable to turn away.

As the man shoved most of his cock into the woman, Susan watched in fascination as the black man's thick shaft spread her open, the woman's soaking labia stretching and hugging his thick cock. Strangely, and despite her best efforts, the warm tingling feeling of arousal once again began to spread through her body, radiating from her sex. Why was she was getting so damned worked up?

She tried to remember how she got here. When she agreed to take a detour on their planned French holiday to Cap d'Agde for a couple of days, she was prepared for a nude beach experience and wearing some sexy clothes. But she never thought she would see a live sex show out in the open in broad daylight! Something so outrageous had been the furthest thing from her mind. Now, witnessing this train bang was overwhelmingly mind-boggling.

She should have turned and left. Yet she didn't. And shamefully as she watched the depraved display, she could not dismiss the rush of heat swelling from within her loins, her body involuntarily defying her moral code.

The woman's moans turned louder when the black man pulled her legs over his shoulders and began to establish a steady rhythm with long, smooth strokes. Susan's gaze shifted between the man's rock hard ass cheeks flexing, then to his shiny black cock appearing and disappearing inside the woman with each thrust.

He was breathing heavier too and his body was gleaming with sweat. Susan had never seen a black man fuck a white woman before. It was the ultimate male and female contrast, and wildly erotic.

"Ooo.....Ooooo......Ahhh......Ahhhhh.....," sang the woman in a steady chant in time with the man's downward strokes. The petite woman had now taken all of the man as her pussy had amazingly adjusted to accommodate the monstrous cock. She laid her head on her husband's lap, her hands clutching the blanket below her and her mouth smiling, relishing the pleasure coursing through her body.

And with each down stroke, the man's huge balls made a slapping sound against the woman's ass. Susan felt herself seeping more moisture down below, her body continuing its defiance of her moral code.

But why? Instead of turning to leave, why was she still watching this forbidden act? Why was her body involuntarily swaying as if meeting each thrust? Was she subconsciously wondering what it felt like to be THAT woman? Susan shook her head desperately trying to eradicate the salacious thoughts from her mind. But she couldn't.

Susan felt her husband's arms wrap around her from behind which temporarily snapped her out of her hypnotic state. His simple action reset her thinking and reminded her of the love she had for her husband. "I can't think like that!" she said to herself.

She looked around. Couples watched intently, some openly fondling each other. Single guys stroked themselves. Although close enough to touch the participants, all remained quiet and respectful. To say it was surreal may be an understatement.

Meanwhile, Edward watched the sex scene intently, but with caution. He did not know how his wife would react, and he knew this was where things were either going to go really bad or really good.

As he turned toward his wife, he noticed his wife's eyes staring at the participants, biting her lip, her face flushed, her tits heaving on her chest. Not only did she not turn and run, but also he actually saw signs that Susan was turned on by what she was witnessing - her body's increased breathing unmistakable.

But what specifically did she find arousing?

Was it watching this sex act in public? Or was she actually turned on by the thought of getting fucked by a stranger?

Or fucked by a larger cock?

Or fucked by a black man?

Or...could it be all of the above?

Suddenly, Edward's own cock reacted as his depraved fantasy flashed before him, picturing his wife in place of that woman, being the center of this scene, experiencing the pleasure this woman was receiving. Ultimately he knew it was wrong and perverse. After all, a happily married man should not even allow such thoughts of his wife.

But maybe that's what turned him on - another man, particularly, a younger man really peaking her sexuality and giving her ultimate sexual gratification. Although they had been completely faithful to each other throughout their marriage, and although the size of the man's junk did bruise his ego somewhat, somehow the thought of his wife exchanging positions with that woman did turn him on, immensely.

He moved his hand down to his wife's left breast, caressing it, feeling its weight. Susan leaned her head onto his shoulder as electric shocks pulsed through her body from the elevated state of her arousal as Edward softly caressed her breast and tweaked her nipple in this public setting. Yet, her eyes remained completely focused on the action in front of her.

She watched in utter amazement as the woman spread her legs wider, wrapping her ankles behind her lover's lower back, seemingly trying to pull all of his huge cock into her. Now latched on for the ride, the woman's moaning ramped up to feverish squeals as she clawed into the black man's shoulders while he ravished her.

Susan never thought she would experience anything like this. The sight before her sent Susan's mind spiraling. The contrast of this mature white woman being fucked out of her mind by a large, muscular, and much younger black man seemed so taboo. Coupled with the black on white skin color, the fucking she was witnessing was raw, it was primal, and it was animalistic. And it was the woman's husband who was the director of this public sex train for his wife's pleasure!

Strangely, as the woman's screams of pleasure rang through the air, Susan felt pangs of jealously flickering through her. If she were to finally be honest with herself, being part of such a taboo act and pleasured to such a level did quicken her pulse. She pondered, "What would I do?"

Edward turned his attention to his wife. Susan continued staring straight ahead, her eyes unblinking as if hypnotized by the erotic scene before her. Her mouth was parted open, perhaps a combination of shock and awe, as if gasping for every breath.

"What is she thinking?" he asked himself. He always suspected his wife, like many others, secretly harbored BBC fantasies. And her total captivation and fascination to the lascivious scene before her appeared to validate those suspicions.

But how should he approach this?

He noticed many of the couples playing with each other in some way - men playing with their partner's tits or stroking a pussy, or women stroking their man's cock.

He pinched his wife's nipple, pulling her hardened nub between his thumb and forefinger. Edward smiled with satisfaction as his wife offered no objection to his openly sexual action, and instead eliciting an involuntary gasp from his wife.

Meanwhile, Susan bit her bottom lip. Her arousal was now dominating her body, the bawdy and libidinous scene simply fueling her building lust. Completely entranced by the scene before her, and ignoring her openly public surroundings, she reached around and slowly began pumping her husband's cock.

Edward leaned his head forward and rested unto his wife's shoulders, welcoming the attention to his own cock. Normally, Susan would not even entertain performing such a brazen and taboo act in public. But here she was stroking his cock while standing elbow-to-elbow with strangers. He could not help but smile, relishing his wife's touch on his cock and her willingness to straddle her typical boundaries.

As she hungrily watched the wildly intoxicating display, Susan licked her lips while her tits jiggled enticingly while she stroked her husband faster, inspired by the open sex act before them.

Although his wife's manual stimulation of his penis felt exquisite, Edward's elevated arousal emanated from once again imagining his wife in place of that woman -- seeing his wife experience the intense sexual satisfaction that she was receiving. He should have been embarrassed imagining the woman he loved commit an act of primal lust while experiencing uncontrollable sexual satisfaction by the hands, or cock, of this black man. But he wasn't.

As much as he tried, he couldn't dismiss the growing thrill from the idea of his wife getting seduced by, and receiving similar unbridled sexual satisfaction. And a well-endowed black stud simply made it steamier, more erotic and more arousing. They always led a very normal, very 'vanilla' life. But after so many years of marriage, there was something bizarrely arousing to Edward about his wife leaving her typical 'good girl' persona and acting naughty, temporarily throwing all social taboos out the window.

Yes, it was confusing and vulgar, disgraceful and scandalous; but yet...so fucking hot!!!

As he looked back at the couple fucking in front of him, he found himself in conflict; on one hand wanting to protect his wife and the sanctity of marriage, yet fighting that strange and immoral arousal over the thought of his wife trading places with that woman and receiving mind-altering sexual pleasure. All his life he enjoyed making his wife happy and, perhaps his thoughts were another avenue to please her, albeit with a side benefit of flaming his own sordid desires.

Shamefully, it appeared one side was winning the fight. But could he possibly be okay with such a taboo act --one involving that big black cock?

The sound of the man's large balls slapping against the woman's ass filled the air as he pumped his manhood deep into her. Susan watched as the man straightened back up, paused to take a deep breath, and then continued his relentless assault on the white woman's pussy.

Never in her life had she experienced anything like this. Nothing compared to the raw emotion of watching two people being so intimate with each other in front of a live audience. The social constructs of marriage or basic societal norms could not hope to compete with the raw, animalistic, yet pure eroticism before her.

"Can you imagine yourself in place of that woman?" Edward whispered into his wife's ear as he continued gently stroking her naked curves.

Like a tidal wave, heat flushed between Susan's legs, her own body responding unceremoniously by flaring up, once again defying her moral code as her husband forced her to imagine herself on the receiving end of that large cock.

As the woman started moaning loudly and thrashing her head left and right, Edward reached his other hand down and lightly touched Susan's crotch while tantalizingly kissing her on her neck. Susan's heart began to race, realizing that soon her husband would no doubt discover her body's physical response to the provocative scene right in front of her. She was well aware as to what it meant -- she could not fight it any longer.

As if on cue, Edward plunged a finger into his wife's sex. His finger met no resistance as it slid easily between the wet folds of her labia, confirmation that the scene in front of her was having a dramatic and positive effect on his wife. He pulled out and saw his finger covered with a flood of her slick cream. She was absolutely soaking - the unmistakable signs of complete arousal!

With his wife's attention still laser-focused on the sex in front of her, Edward shoved a second finger into her welcoming pussy. Then he started to methodically finger-fuck his naked wife right there next to dozens of strangers. Susan gasped as her husband's fingers slipped into and out of her pussy, sliding almost to her core.

She did not protest -- it felt too good.

Susan's heart was pounding so hard it felt like it would burst out of her chest. Yet Susan couldn't tear her eyes away. Seeing a woman her age being uncontrollably pleasured by multiple men, with the woman's husband directing the show, while feeling the touch of her own husband on her inflamed sex, was sensory overload for Susan.

She had stopped stroking her husband's cock, simply distracted by her surroundings and her own pleasure sensations.

Although still mesmerized, Susan's pulse quickened and her body continued reacting involuntarily. Her husband's fingers moving in and out of her sex provided competing pleasure. Her nipples were already tightened from her husband's caresses and her tits moved up and down to the rhythm of his movements. She was having trouble catching her breath, gasping from both the intimate sensation of his touch combined with the visual and mental arousal of the scene before her. Like a sexual roller coaster, a myriad of emotions flowed through her head, flooding her with conflicting thoughts.

"This so fucking hot! Isn't it?" Edward whispered into her ear, his warm breath causing goose bumps to course from her neck to her arms and stiffening her nipples even further.

Susan didn't respond. She couldn't admit to such a tawdry thing to her husband. But she didn't need to. Embarrassingly her body's reaction told the complete story.

She was discovering that a single thought was turning her on. And she could not dismiss it. Her subconscious betrayed her typical conservative thinking, suddenly revealing a deeper, darker part of her psyche - a part until now she had resisted. To her shame, Susan felt embarrassed by her own continuing thoughts as she wondered how it would feel to be as unrestrained and liberated as that woman. And how it would feel to have that cock inside of her.

She shook her head trying to erase those thoughts from her mind. She was a happily married woman after all!!!

The woman was losing control from her lover's methodical pounding. Under the guise to fully concentrate on the pending finish before her, but primarily to keep her secret, Susan stepped forward. The move purposefully caused her husband's fingers to relinquish the assault on her pussy. She needed time to think, and she couldn't admit her true sentiments to her husband. Plus...she needed to see how this saga would end.

She watched as the black man's cock, unbelievably large, churned in and out of another man's wife. Being closer now, Susan could see the man's cock coated in her cream, which contrasted luridly against the blackness of the man's shaft. It surprised Susan how much of her essence coated his cock, while the woman's pussy gripped the man's organ in surreal fashion.

Almost on cue, the woman began shaking and squealing; her body reacting violently, convulsing and bucking while she writhed and squirmed and clawed in her husband's arms from an intense orgasm coursing through her.

With her lover's pace quickening, the woman's tits bounced wildly as the black man grunted and pounded harder through his own orgasm.

Looking back to her husband, the woman's eyes were glazed and fully distant, lost in the fog of sexual satisfaction. It was clear that she had already cum several times and the moaning that was still audible from the woman had changed to something more animalistic - more guttural.

"Cowboy" stepped forward trying to show he was ready to go next, but the husband waved him off, much to "Cowboy's" disappointment.

It was over.

The voyeurs applauded and the wife turned and embraced her husband tightly and kissed him deeply, obviously thankful for the experience. It was quite a scene. The puritanical-looking little wife took on several men with astonishing abandon; and now she lay back smiling and holding on to her husband, bathed in sensual bliss.

People began to disperse, most of them returning to the beach.

Still unable to avert her eyes as if mesmerized, Susan watched the couple kiss and gently caress each other; holding onto one another tightly in each other's arms. The intense and deep love between the man and woman was undeniably obvious, and she could feel the compassion and the devotion the couple had to each other.

There was no doubt what she had just witnessed was something unforgettable.

But through it all, Susan was still confused by the husband not only to allow, but also to participate in giving his wife the pleasure of a gratifying sexual experience with another man -- albeit one she would likely not forget.

Breaking the silence between them, Edward looked at his wife, "Wow! That was incredible, wasn't it?" he asked again.

Her husband's words brought her out of her hypnotic state. The strong arousal she had felt moments earlier quickly turned to apprehension. It was almost as if she was 'shocked' back to normal.

With most of the audience gone, but the wildly carnal display still slicing through her mind and her focus still on the woman, Susan cleared her throat without looking at Edward and stammered, "N...never, ummm never. . .I never expected....imagined. . ."

The black man rose from his knees, interrupting Susan's thoughts. She watched as he reached down to shake the hand of the man whose wife he had just fucked. The gesture was surreal.

As the black man chatted and laughed with the couple, he noticed Susan looking his way. The black man smiled towards Susan and nodded; or perhaps it was more a satisfied grin and a 'you're next' challenge.

To her surprise, instead of embarrassment, Susan's eyes were drawn to the sexy black man's cock, still large and veiny and shiny in the afternoon sun. She tried to shake thoughts from her mind realizing she was getting a bit flustered by her focus on another man's cock.

But after what she just witnessed, her mind was spinning with so many unanswered questions. In all the years she had been married, she had never ogled another man like this; and certainly never considered sex with anybody but her husband. But what puzzled Susan the most was her own reaction.

Maybe it was because she had just watched a stranger fuck another man's wife -- right in front of her. Or maybe it was the black / white contrast of the encounter that made the taboo act so erotic. Or maybe it was witnessing another woman enjoying unbridled sexual satisfaction in ways she thought unimaginable just 24 hours earlier.

Whatever it was, there was something strangely erotic and enthralling by the scene she had just watched. She tried to shake the image away, ashamed for allowing her mind to wander to such a place, but couldn't. Suddenly, there was a strange, inexplicable, yet powerful desire emanating from deep within her body.

As they made their way back to The Blue Sheet, Susan now considered what her husband offered...

***************

"I love you!" Edward said with a big smile. " Our relationship is getting stronger and I truly believe a short detour to Cap d'Agde will only enhance it further. I hope the possibilities excite you as much as it excites me!"

Susan recalled the exact time when Edward spoke those words. They were in their hot tub a couple weeks before their holiday and were watching the stars and drinking wine.

"I can't wait to show off my sexy wife!" Edward was proud of his wife. He loved when she removed her top or walked naked on beaches in the Caribbean and in Greece. He loved watching men noticing her.

And he loved when she flirted and teased a little. He realized instead of jealousy, he felt aroused, taking great pride in seeing other men lust after his wife. And he yearned for a repeat of such a sexy scenario.

Susan smiled, flattered that her husband still thought she was sexy.