From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up and surveyed more of her surroundings. All of a sudden Susan noticed that several others were in the midst of some sort of sexual activity, perhaps fueled by the sex romp everyone had just witnessed in the dunes. She nudged Edward who flipped over and noticed the change as well.

"Wow!" he said. "It looks like everyone is gettin' busy!"

It seemed practically everywhere she looked, there were naked bodies writhing and humping together in an orgiastic frenzy. The air was filled with the sights and sounds of sex. In her past, Susan would have been disgusted and would have left immediately. Surprisingly, the vision of that woman writhing in sexual bliss, being pounded by that large black cock, with approval of her husband, simply would not leave her. And it was strangely overwhelming her senses in ways she was not yet fully prepared to accept.

"Thinking about what we saw today?" Edward asked. He knew his wife. She appeared to be deep in thought, contemplating what she had witnessed. Although she appeared to be very turned on at the time, he knew she would be reluctant to admit it. He had to choose his words carefully.

"What I mean is...we saw that woman in the dunes having sex with several men. And in front of her husband! He not only approved, but also selected the men! I mean, you have to admit, it was wild and erotic, but loving and sensual as well!"

His words pushed Susan to go to that uncomfortable place - to confront her real feelings. Perhaps because of her upbringing, she somehow perceived such thoughts as illicit and immoral. Although she still did not know how to respond, one thing was certain - she once again felt her body react involuntarily. As she allowed her mind to wander, she imagined herself being as sexually open and carefree as the woman in the dunes. And she could feel the heat building deep within her pussy, and her breasts tightening, aching to be squeezed.

She was always reluctant to talk about sex and never told Edward of any fantasies. Although still unwilling to be true to herself, something was eliciting a sexual response from her body. And she could not believe how aroused she was getting.

Edward noticed the change in Susan as well. It was either the effects of the wine, or the effects of the discussion, but in any event, Susan's mood had changed. There was no doubt she was getting hotter by the minute!

Edward pulled his wife to him, his arms hugging her tightly. He kissed his wife again. As their tongues danced an erotic dance, Susan's mind and body were being overtaken by lust -- and a strange desire to push her pre-set boundaries.

Edward moved a hand to cup his wife's breasts and lightly pinch her nipples. He heard his wife moan softly. Even though Susan knew people were likely watching, she allowed her husband's hands to roam down her chest, resting on her left breast. She felt emboldened to continue down this road of sexploration.

"I have to admit, there were times I thought about you taking the place of that woman! So, tell me. Would you want to have a similar experience?" Edward asked as he began to knead her tit and flick her nipple.

Edward's touch was electric. Her body had been already 'primed' after witnessing the sex train in the dunes. But now, her mind was, well, in complete disarray - mortified and confused on one hand, but so turned on as well.

"Mmmmm..." she sighed, blaming the effects of the wine as she surrendered to another kiss from her husband as well as the cause of the thoughts that were now overtaking her senses. She felt spellbound.

Edward gently laid his wife back and moved down, leaving her mouth and kissing his way down his wife's chest until he reached a nipple. He sucked it gently into his mouth and could feel it immediately react. After paying tribute to one nipple, he kissed his way over to the other, making sure it too received its due affection.

"Ohh, Yes..." Susan sighed again running her fingers though her husband's hair, relishing the attention from her husband's soft kisses. But in actuality, the flood of images from the dunes continued to play through her mind.

She felt a hand move between her legs. With her husband's touch, and her inhibitions no doubt lowered by the alcohol, Susan moved her feet apart, spreading her legs and inviting her husband access to her inflamed pussy.

Edward absorbed the look of his wife's sex, pink and engorged, inviting him to play. He knew she was purposefully exposing her pussy to the stranger in front of her, and anyone else who cared to look. His hand cupped her sex while sliding a finger between her lips. He heard his wife groan as his finger slid inside her.

Susan gasped when her husband's fingers found the mark, the intimate sensation allowing her pent-up arousal to now freely flow through her. She felt her breathing quicken and more heat building deep within her loins as her husband's fingers danced around her pussy. Another time, another place Susan would have stopped Edward. But not here, not now!

She looked up and saw the man in front watching her lascivious display. So engulfed in the moment, she had forgotten he was there. Strangely, she did not care and freely invited him to watch as her husband's finger moved in and out of her shamefully eager love tunnel.

Edward found his wife's pussy oozing with her sex juices. His lubricated fingers easily glided in and out of her open pussy and along her clit, and his hands and fingers quickly became soaked.

He had been watching his wife's interaction with the man sitting no more than a meter in front of her, facing directly at her. When she obviously noticed he was gazing at her, she looked over her sunglasses at him and looked into his eyes, suggestively. She licked her top lip. Their look at each other lasted a few moments before Susan laid back and spread her legs further. It appeared she purposefully wanted to give the man an enticing view of his fingers probing her sex.

Edward was game to play further. He withdrew his finger and brought it to his nose. He could smell the sweet musky scent of her intense arousal. Then he moved his finger to his wife's lips. Susan opened her mouth and enthusiastically sucked his finger clean of her own juices.

Susan was in another dimension. She bit her lower lip and looked again at her voyeur. The man had once again removed his sunglasses and was slowly stroking his cock. What began as an innocent show of flesh was quickly becoming a lewd display of allowing her husband to finger fuck her pussy in front of an audience!

She remembered when they first arrived, the heavy make-out scene they saw between the couple at the pool. Were they were now that couple?

"Do you think of you could ever...?" Edward asked again, also emboldened from wine, his voice tailed off not finishing. He wanted to let his words marinate for a bit.

Susan flipped to her side, her hand reaching to begin to stroke her husband's cock. "Would I...what?" Susan asked playfully, her inhibitions lowered.

Before he could answer, Susan leaned over to kiss the end of his cock, while continuing to stroke his shaft. It was such an unexpected and erotic sight to watch his wife devour his cock. And it seemed particularly provocative in the middle of this crowded beach, and with an audience watching. Edward pulled her hair aside to give a better view to the man of his wife sucking his cock.

Looking back up to her voyeur, Susan sucked the hardened cock deep into her mouth. You want a naughty wife? I can be naughty, just watch me!" she thought.

"Honey," Susan asked coyly allowing her husband's cock to pop out of her mouth, "Are you comfortable with this? You don't mind the audience?"

"Ummm...yesss! Shit! I mean, no! Don't stop!"

He leaned back and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations of his brazen wife's warm mouth on his cock and the sun warming his entire body. "Oh my God! Does it get any better than this?"

With his eyes closed, he immediately noticed the moment the sun seemed to be blocked. He looked up to see another man standing over Susan wanking towards the back of her head while watching her suck his cock. It was one of the "wolfpack" that runs around to watch any sexual activity. The man picked up his pace and was now feverously jerking off.

Edward tried to wave him away, but the motion interrupted Susan and she turned to see the short balding fat man continuing his rapid self-gratification inches from her head.

"Oh...my god!"

Susan flipped over and covered her face with her hands. "Move!" Edward said while more forcefully waving his disapproval. The man moved on. But Susan was visibly shaken.

"We need to go, now!" Susan shouted angrily as she pulled on her cover-up.

She was mortified seeing a guy jerking off so close to her head. The sexiness of the moment had quickly changed to disgust. She angrily turned around, grabbed her bag, and began walking back to the hotel.

Seeing the man whacking off left Susan in a state of shock, a bag of nerves, and she tried to push the thoughts from her mind. Still she was completely disgusted from what had just happened, and the walk back to the Hotel was fast-paced, and quiet.

And, she now reconsidered what led her to act in such a bawdy and lewd manner.

Both of them needed some time to digest this experience.

To be continued...