From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And one more thing," Edward continued. "I really hope to watch you flirting and teasing some lucky man!"

"Well, as you know, that's not me. I am not one to tease and flirt," Susan explained her reluctance.

But Edward was persistent. He explained that it would be likely that men would openly ogle and flirt with her at Cap d'Agde. "Look, it's totally harmless and it would not hurt anybody, but it would turn me on; and I think you would welcome the confidence and ego boost you would get from it."

Susan knew Edward wanted her to be more adventurous, but her conservative upbringing kept her grounded. But because she loved him so much, she did not immediately dismiss his perverted appeal.

"We'll see," was Susan's response. Typically, that was Susan's way of saying 'no,' but this time was different.

"I just think that would add a little bit of spice; and it would make our sex life hotter!" In reality, Edward wanted to crack the door open, to test the waters so to speak, to pursue his unexplained kink fantasy by the rather innocuous suggestion he simply wanted to watch his wife tease and flirt, and become the object of other men's desires. But he knew that suggestion may result in more.

"Well, I promise you I will consider it, but only while on holiday and only because you want me to," Susan offered. It was difficult for her to match her husband's enthusiasm for the kinkier side of life. And she doubted and always suppressed her own desires.

But the truth was, she sometimes did enjoy being a little naughty. She just couldn't, or wouldn't, ever admit it to her husband. In her mind, any salacious thoughts or fantasies could not be shared with anyone, not even her husband, lest she be considered a slut.

Yet, after that hot guy in Punta Cana tried to pick her up and asked her husband for permission to have sex with her, she could not deny her feelings. And she had to admit; it did bring more excitement into their sex life not only that night, but also for weeks afterwards.

Perhaps that is why she did not immediately dismiss this 'request' from her husband.

In a strange reversal of her typical downright dismissal of such an indecent proposal, Susan felt inspired to push her normal boundaries. "And if I did do as you ask, you wouldn't get mad or jealous?" she challenged, "you're not gonna be angry if, let's say, I flirt with a strange man at a bar?"

"No, I wouldn't. And really, for me, it would be hot as hell to watch you be a little naughty from time to time!"

"Are you sure about that...and sure that is what you want?' Susan asked with all seriousness. "Because once that door is open, there may be no turning back. Just remember, fantasy is not reality..."

***************

They walked out of the dunes and onto the beach. Susan held her husband's hand tightly, squeezing it in involuntary response to each exciting tingle that shot through her overly stimulated body. Shamefully, she realized she had become highly aroused by not only what she had witnessed, but by her own sordid thoughts.

The beach was packed, and it was difficult to navigate between the towels. And another thing was unmistakable -- the atmosphere had changed. Passing couples and groups lying close to each other, they noticed several couples playing - guys fingering their women or women stroking their men. There were two couples - the women in a 69 position, sucking and fingering each other while the men looked on. It was as if a gun went off in a race to sexual climax.

Soon they were back to The Blue Sheet. As she sat down, Susan noticed a man had set up in front of her, sitting in a beach chair less than two meters away. She thought it odd that he faced towards the crowd, and more specifically towards her, instead of facing toward the ocean.

In her past, Susan would have felt self-conscious lying naked in front of a man so close he could touch her, particularly with her perception of the man's real intention. But something had just been awakened inside her, and she quickly pushed away her caution.

The man appeared to be slightly older, probably in his mid-to-late 50's, with a receding hairline but a tanned, trim and fit body. Because he sat by himself holding a paperback book in front of him, Susan satisfied herself that he was focused on his book and his position was merely to catch the sun's rays more effectively.

Meanwhile, Edward opened the bottle of wine they had brought and poured glasses for both of them.

"Cheers!" Susan said taking the lead as her husband picked up his glass.

"Wow! Pretty damn good!" Edward was always impressed with how relatively inexpensive bottles of wine in France can taste so amazing.

"Not bad!" Susan said practically chugging the entire glass - face still flushed.

Edward noticed her breathing was rather heavy, and she seemed to still be mulling over the sex scene she had just witnessed. He re-filled her and Susan took another big sip. It was clear she was looking to calm her nerves - uneasy and overwhelmed by everything she experienced in a few short hours at Cap d'Agde.

Ignoring the man's proximity in front of her, Susan lay down and closed her eyes. The alcohol was quickly taking effect. With the sweat beads that had gathered across her chest, she reveled in the cooling sensation from the slight sea breeze. The effects caused her nipples to harden while the warmth of the sun caressed her body. The contrast was truly an exquisite feeling and allowed her to calm down, unwind, relax, and reconsider her long-established attitudes towards sex.

Being a witness to the carnal and erotic sex act in the dunes, she tried to process and provide reason for the actions of that couple. She also tried to sort thru her own apparent changes in thinking; not only her occasional embracing of exhibitionism, but something even more extreme.

She was never promiscuous. Edward had told her he wanted her to be more open-minded sexually. Is this what he meant when he said he wanted her to be naughty, to tease and flirt? Did he desire her to have sex with another man? She shook her head; still unable to understand why a husband would even consider allowing his wife to break a marriage vow. But what she just witnessed was so raw, yet so sensual, with an obvious love and caring between the couple during and after the session.

"Her husband was right there, rubbing her shoulders in a loving way the entire time, clearly happy to see his wife receive such pleasure!!" she thought, methodically recalling every detail - the husband who carefully chose the men who would fuck his mature wife. "And they shared that experience with all of us!"

Any 'normal' thinking aside, Susan had to reluctantly admit the forbidden truth to herself; she wondered what it would be like to be so free, to be so open to new sexual adventures, to allow another man to take liberties with her, and even to feel another man inside her.

She had only had one lover in her life, sucked only one cock and only ever been fucked by that same cock. She would be lying to say she wasn't curious. And now after what she had just seen, she had even more unanswered questions running through her mind.

What would it be like with another man?

Would sex with a black man be more intense?

Does size really matter?

What about more than one guy?

What would it feel like to play with two cocks - one in her mouth and another in her pussy?

She shook her head nervously wondering why she wasn't feeling shameful and disgusted. A happily married woman should not have such thoughts. She took another big gulp of her wine, finishing the remainder in her glass as she tried in vane to flush those salacious images out of her mind. But she couldn't. She kept coming back to that same unanswered question -- she wondered what it would be like being THAT woman being pounded by THAT big black cock.

Susan suddenly became aware that one of her legs had settled such that her knees were now apart. Her attention had been diverted in part by the passion, excitement, and trepidation of trying to digest the unbelievable and incredible sex event in the dunes.

Instinctively she slammed her legs together. It felt like the thing that a 'good girl' should do.

She looked up at the man in front of her, realizing she may have unintentionally given him quite a view. With the mirrored lenses of his sunglasses, it was hard to tell where he was looking. But he certainly was at least making a good show of reading the book in front of him.

Other than her husband, she had never before been completely naked while so close in proximity to another man; to be able to examine every intimate detail. But here she was, naked and just had her legs spread about four feet away from a complete stranger!

She had spent so much of her life trying not to draw attention to her body. But somehow, being on display in this way was having an odd and unexpected affect on Susan. Perhaps with the effects of the wine kicking in, her earlier anxiety was replaced by lascivious titillation.

She couldn't help but wonder if the man had checked her out when she was deep in thought and her legs inadvertently parted. If he did, what did the man think of her body? Was he disgusted? She looked toward him again. He didn't look like he was bothered at all.

As a sort of test, she slowly brought one leg up and allowed it to flop to the side. Although it was only a couple of seconds of 'exposure,' she saw the man nod while smiling at her. He was watching her! In a surprising twist, she did not slam her legs together or turn over.

Instead, she maintained her focus on the man to gauge his reaction. And the man clearly remained fixated on her naked body. But what should she do next? On one hand, the 'old' Susan would have felt self-conscious and turned in another direction. But there was a part of her that seemed to want to stretch, or at a minimum bend, a lot of the rules and definitions of what was deemed acceptable to her. And besides, prior to this holiday her husband admitted he wanted her to tease a little and warned her she might garner the interest of other guys.

"So if my husband said he wants me to show off a little, why not?" she thought mischievously.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. Although she still did not know how to process everything, one thing was certain - her body continued its rebellious response; heat building from within continued its flow to her pussy, her breasts continued to tighten, and her breathing became even more erratic.

After more internal contemplation she decided to finally stop fighting her natural urges and allow herself to be a more sexually open and carefree woman. And in the back of her mind, she wanted to find out if she could still turn on another man.

Either from the heat of the mid-day sun, or perhaps from her lurid thoughts, Susan found herself thirsty from the warm sun. She leaned over to her bag and pulled out a water bottle. The action caused her legs to naturally open even further. Through the corner of her sunglasses, she watched the man. He still was holding his book, but the position of his head was such it was clear his eyes were not on the book but on her. He was looking down, gazing at her pussy before pulling his eyes slowly back up to meet hers.

Although this man was not her 'type,' it was surprisingly thrilling to know the man had an interest in her. And not surprisingly, her body responded.

Immediately Susan felt another wave of warmth spread through her. Perhaps she could not help herself--her body had already been aroused from her earlier ramble about the beach and the dunes, and it took little stimulation to reawaken her desire. But it was clear, she felt her pulse increase, her nipples once again harden, and worst of all, she felt the flood of her arousal welling to the surface, her pussy becoming wet - her body becoming a subordinate to her own lustfulness.

In contrast to her previous behavior, her mindset was now different and the man's incessant focus on her just gave her an additional incentive. She decided to try something so out-of-character, so unthinkable just twenty-four hours earlier -- to rid herself of her typical fear and apprehension and allow herself to test her new exhibitionist curiosity. After all, what harm could come from that? Without provocation from her husband, she decided to play 'The Game.'

She purposely did not pull her legs together. After all, she reasoned, her husband urged her to spice things up, and besides; she would never see any of these people again. So why not try to create new and exciting experiences that may enhance her sex life? After so many years of a typical and normal 'vanilla' marriage, why not consider a little variety and spice, even naughtiness to liven things up? But still, how far was acceptable?

She sat up and took a long swig from the bottle pulling her feet up and allowing her knees to fall on either side. The man put his book down, no longer even attempting to feign reading.

Susan, mindful and conscious of what she was doing, tilted the bottle to her mouth but allowed some of the water to pour out over her lips and splash onto her chest. The effect of the cool water was immediate and dramatic, giving her goose bumps and causing her nipples to tighten further.

It was a peculiar feeling. For the first time as far as she could remember, she felt no shame and no embarrassment. In her conservative past she would have been mortified by her actions. But now, she felt wicked and naughty being naked and knowingly teasing another man positioned so close!

But what did this guy think of her actions? Could she still arouse another man? And what would she do if she did?

"As usual," she thought. "You are over-analyzing again! Take the advice of your own husband - just have fun."

Under 'normal' circumstances, on any other beach, she would have been embarrassed by her overtly bawdy display. But here, now, she wasn't.

Meanwhile, Edward surreptitiously watched his wife's behavior. This is what he had hoped for. He wanted his wife to push the limits of her comfort zone - to take the next step in their 'sexploration,' as they called it.

He found when watching his wife act naughty, instead of jealousy he felt arousal. It created a sexual excitement inside him that he never felt otherwise. Nothing even came close to excite him. It was quite the mind-fuck!

So now, here was his wife, with no pleading or imploring on his part, teasing and showing off. It was one thing to see so many naked women so close and acting so sexual. But to see his wife - his shy, conservative, sweet wife, so confidently and openly teasing another man so publicly on the beach while completely naked was such a mind fuck!

His wife was playing 'The Game' on steroids! It was an incredible transformation!

He admired her from head to toe. Her nipples stood at attention; no doubt from the effects of the cooling water. And with the beads of water sparkling as the sun provided a warm and golden glow off her skin, she looked divine.

His eyes moved lower. Susan kept her pubic area bare around her pussy lips, but for a pencil-thin little strip above her clit. If he was not mistaken; from Edward's angle he could see a little wetness glistening alongside her pussy lips. Was that caused by water wetness, or by but the slick lubrication of her arousal? "Was The Game turning her on?"

Edward felt a drip of pre-cum fall from his cock onto The Blue Sheet, evidence that his wife's overt exposure and teasing was having an effect on him as well. It was truly like a wet dream.

At this point, the man made no attempt to mask his look of her up and down. The man had set his book down and had a faint smile on his face. Susan blushed, but was somewhat excited about the attention.

She took her glass and reached to Edward. As he re-filled her wine, her little smirk gave an indication she knew what she was doing. Although her hands shook as she took another big gulp from her glass, Susan actually felt in complete control of her actions and she was not naïve to see her self-orchestrated dance had garnered the attention of, and was having an effect on, her targeted voyeur.

She looked up again and the man slid his glasses down his nose, his eyes practically caressing her breasts and her nipples, which were now hardened nubs on her chest. He was looking directly at her and still grinning, acknowledgment of his blatant voyeurism. But his time, his cock had grown, the head now popping out of the protective uncircumcised hood! "OMG, did I do that?!?!" she whispered to herself.

She hadn't intended to go anywhere near that far, always struggling with the 'Good Girl' versus 'Bad Girl' dilemma. She wanted to please her husband, but wanted to not be considered a floozy.

But seeing a complete stranger's cock growing before her eyes brought the thrill to a whole new level. Knowing that her body could still excite another man like that was so electrifying. She felt naughty, validated, and very sexy! No doubt 'Bad Girl' was now in charge.

Undeniably, Susan was enjoying the once-forbidden thought of sitting naked and increasingly exposed before a stranger. And to her own shamelessness, she had grudgingly discovered she was enjoying being ogled by a stranger.

"God this is exciting!" she thought. Maybe she was a closet exhibitionist?

She looked at Edward, sitting next to her, inconspicuous other than the heated gaze upon her.

Emboldened, Susan looked back to the man and returned his gaze, this time with a knowing smile on her face. The man nodded in appreciation, and returned the smile.

Her head was spinning in the continued turmoil of 'Good Girl' versus 'Bad Girl.' While her body's senses were aflutter, she was no doubt still conflicted. What should she do next? Should she take her little teasing further? This is, after all, what her husband wanted, correct?

Or was this too much? Would her actions piss him off?

She looked to her husband. And there he was, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He nodded, not only accepting, but also urging her on. Susan felt challenged.

She put the water bottle down and settled herself leaning back again, while still staring back at the man. At least now she did not feel wrong for openly staring back at him, checking him out, since he was doing the same.

While still maintaining eye contact with the man, she moved her hand to her pussy and feigned brushing sand from between her pussy lips. It seemed like a 'normal' movement. As her fingers moved up and down her slit between her lips, perhaps more times than intended, it sent chills up and down her spine and she could feel her own wetness. Her body's reaction was proof she was relishing the attention of her voyeur.

But then the other part of her personality, the 'shy' Susan, became aware of her obscene move, and just as quickly, she removed her hand and slammed her legs together. She hated herself for being so indecisive and her split-personality behavior was driving her nuts.

Susan opened her eyes and found the man fully erect! His dick was twitching in arousal, and his hand touched and stroked his cock. As she looked back at his face, her voyeur grinned, almost sheepishly, but continued to massage his cock.

As much the idea of deliberately exhibiting herself was stimulating her senses, seeing the man touching his own throbbing erection was unsettling and disquieting. Susan flipped over onto her stomach. Perhaps too much too soon???

************

Susan contemplated the mixed messages from her mind and body. How could she do such a thing?

Yet although nervous and embarrassed by her actions, she could not deny the thrill. It was almost enlightening, shedding the constraints of being a conservative woman, and submitting to this carefree lifestyle. She wondered why she kept defaulting to outside opinions of what's "normal" or "natural." Why censor being a confident, sexy woman? That realization no doubt was another major milestone in her and her husband's journey of sexual exploration.