Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good to see someone realize its about themental and psychological turmoil not just the physical act

CUCK972CUCK972about 2 years ago

That was a very sensuous and sexy chapter. I can't wait for day two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a great story - can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have rated each of the first 5 parts of this story as a "5". I'm one half of an early 50s couple who are planning a first trip to Agde this summer and we're REALLY enjoying the story so far. Disappointed each time Literotica is updated and part 6 still isn't posted. PLEASE keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the the next part. Good author. Far better than most that submit stories.

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57about 2 years ago

Love these stores. Please please continue soon. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like everyone else, I check daily for the next chapter.

Having visited Agde , I’m loving this story, when are you planning on the next release?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am so glad you came back to writing abou your lovely couple. Well...don't keep us waiting too long for the next step in their journey to make the gorgeous Susan a true vixen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptional writing skill. Suspense and drama; the variability of the human psyche!!

So glad you returned to writing. Hope to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still waiting for the next installment. Dont make it too long.

magenta9959magenta9959about 2 years ago

I'm curious as to how this visit to Agde fits in with the earlier episode "... Officially a Hotwife" ?? There's no reference there to Agde, but there is to Punta Cana and Greece. If Alec was the first, then Susan won't give it up to Derrick here. Either way, a tip of the hat to Edward's outstanding depiction of the very emotionally erotic engagement of these two. Waiting for part 6 with great anticipation. Thanks

Ttdriver11Ttdriver11about 2 years ago

Story is continually impressive. I love you constantly reveal thoughts that each character is experiencing. It is also nice to have short tie backs to the past. Really looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waiting for next parts

tony2210tony2210about 2 years ago

Are you going to continu it or not

HartMannHartMannabout 2 years ago

Dear Edward, I waited until chapter 5 to leave a comment. I usually have an issue with stories that go over more than 2 pages per chapter, and I have even more of an issue with multi-chapter stories, when they go beyond chapter 3, as usually they are boring, slow, repetitive and so linear that .... well .... yawn.....

I saw your story, the initial warning that this is no fapping story (which usually precedes long-winded boredom and hopeless attempts to write literature). And then I was pulled in into your story. The worries and inhibitions that we all know from our daily lives, when we try to reanimate our moribund sex life, that fire in our loins that seems invariably to decline at the same rate as our "success" in life, our obligations and the guiderails of social success grow. One partner that pulls in a certain direction, and the lack of understanding from both sides, the doubts, the hesitations. I loved how I cringed at certain of Edwards attempts to help "Ann" to come out of Susan, too forward, to pushy, where I thought : my wife would have gone through the roof. The first time ever, since discovering Literotica, that a story makes me think of parallels with my real life (as opposed to fapping fantasies) or even where a story makes me think of sex and our future. As an inspiration, maybe as practical ideas.

I loved how she "blames" him, his deviant desires and how she uses this excuse to try certain things, so realistic. And best of all, I loved how all of a sudden, when things really start to move, he needs to think about his moral compass, his desire, what he wants, because she threatens to overwhelm him with the stranger Ann that shows herself.

So yes, I agree, this is no fapping story. Is it literature? Not sure. But it is very very much worth reading. And for the first time in all these years on Literotica, I regret all the ratings of 5 I have given, because this is a real 5. From what I have read up to now: the only REAL 5.

HartMannHartMannalmost 2 years ago

Having read now the majority of the stories you posted, including Greece and the Caribbean: what made you write this one, years after the others? Clearly your ideas what excites you and her have not changed, the final outcomes of the different series are similar. But the Cap dAgde story is written in a totally different pace, deeper, slower, more focused of the human side, as opposed to the fappable side....

Thanks for any light you can shed ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - I'm waiting to find out what her real fantasies/desires are and if she will confess to herself and husband. Also, is she going to take control once she accepts her real desires.. Genie "Out of the Bottle" and husband can't put it back?

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

Perfect ending. That will be a very restless evening of sleep for Edward!

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

I've always believed that great sex comes from the mind and you proved it with this series! I don't know if you can top this chapter but can't wait to find out. A couple of things that I think makes this series so good is the way you write, expressing the emotions of Edward and Susan, jumping back in time occasionally to give background and also that the story is based on real life experience. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful! This is really Real!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Derrick’s fingering of Susan on the dance floor in the middle of onlookers in the club was highly erotic. The gradual shift of power away from Edward to Susan is fascinating. Is Edward about to regret urging his wife to indulge her emerging libertine passions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous