From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he loved seeing his wife wearing the sexiest of clothes last evening, something she would never consider wearing in public back home. And watching her flash and tease that Frenchman, it was an immense mind-fuck for him that simply increased his arousal even more.

It all was so out of character for her, and he braced himself for the inevitable shutting down of doing anything similar again, once she woke to a new day.

But then, as his mind recalled more details of the previous evening, his head began spinning in confusion. His wife had always been shy and demure. But Susan's involvement at the Club with Derrick caught him off guard. He couldn't quite believe that she allowed Derrick to do those things to her.

What he witnessed was hot for sure, but it was something once reserved only for his fantasies. He had a front-row seat to a real-life porn scene staring his wife!

Although their first day in Cap d'Agde had certainly put a spark in their staid sex life, the reality was...things progressed much faster and much further and much differently than he expected.

Now laying back, staring at the ceiling in the early morning light, he couldn't quite grasp where to go from here. He could not shake the images flashing through his head of that large black man taking unbridled liberties with his sweet wife - groping her tits, her ass, and her pussy. More images flashed of his wife leaning into the man, not just savoring the attention on her body, but also grinding against him, no doubt feeling that man's mighty cock.

By all indications, his wife enjoyed herself. And why wouldn't she? He was certainly a good-looking man. Plus, she saw how he pleasured that woman in the dunes. Her body's reaction as they had sex last night could not hide her true feelings. She was as aroused as he had ever seen. So why the consternation? This was his ultimate fantasy, wasn't it?

On one hand, the greedy perverted part of him had an uncontrollable urge to see his wife take things further. As perverse at it may be, he shamelessly could not dismiss the thought of watching his wife getting seduced by another man, seeing another man's cock enter her married pussy, and watching her experience unbridled sexual fulfillment.

But on the other hand, the whole scenario scared him. And his ego had never taken such a hit. So, with the reality becoming clearer - he was uncertain if he would actually be able to handle it. And he was uncertain of the long-term effects on his wife and their relationship.

He laid back completely uncertain what the new day would bring.

Would she revert to the reserved wife, withdrawing to her modest and conservative values?

Or would she be the curious wife pushing her sexual boundaries, allowing herself to explore her sexuality to the fullest, as she did yesterday in this place they call The Naked City?

And, more importantly, could he accept the consequences of such a scenario?

He felt his chest tightening in fearful excitement.

He knew he had to allow his wife to decide the path they would take. She was his sweet wife, and he would never want to force her to do anything against her wishes. And he certainly didn't want his wife to look back on these moments feeling like she had been pushed to act like a common slut; or that he or anyone else thought of her that way.

Suddenly he felt the sheets rustling. He turned his head and found Susan with eyes closed breathing heavily. He quietly watched his wife, twitching and moaning in a low tone.

He watched as her hands moved lower, then furiously and unmistakably pleasuring herself under the sheets. He watched with intrigued curiosity as she quivered, froze, bit her lip, her hips thrusting involuntarily, all the time with closed her eyes. Although he could hear his wife's heavy breathing in the dim light quiet of their hotel room; his mind alive with fantasy...and conflict. What is she thinking about? Is it HIM? He wondered.

Before long, Susan's head tilted back toward the headboard, and her back arched. A long, low, guttural moan escaped from her lips. Then she stopped. Edward noticed her eyes open staring toward the ceiling, and still breathing heavily.

"Good morning, Sweetheart!" he said after a long pause allowing his wife to catch her breath. It was already well past 10 AM, 'late' by their usual standards.

Susan turned her head startled and embarrassed, her self-gratification interrupted. She nervously smiled back at her husband. Edward had brought her back to reality. In a sudden and dramatic reversal, she could not believe she was masturbating next to her husband to a dream about fucking another man, and a well-hung black man at that! She was a happily married woman after all!

"Oh..umm...Good morning, Sweetie!" she said nervously.

Edward put his arm his wife and pulled her close. "Sleep well?"

Susan nodded while enjoying their morning cuddle; gratified Edward did not further embarrass her. She loved the skin-to-skin feeling of warmth and security. Both of them were naked, but she couldn't remember removing her clothes.

She tried to re-group. But her thoughts again reverted to the previous day, their first day at Cap d'Agde. It was certainly an eye-opener. And her behavior was so unbefitting. It was as if a complete stranger had taken over her body, the opposite of everything she had strived to be.

She could not believe she purposely exposed herself to the hotel maintenance man.

She could not believe she exhibited her most intimate parts, openly teasing another man at the beach.

And she could not believe she danced with, flirted and teased a guy later that night at the Club, allowing him to grope her and ultimately eliciting a demand for sex from the man.

And now, she had just had the most erotic dream she had ever experienced. What was happening to her?

Today would be their last full day in this libertine playground. She wondered what could possibly happen next. She both wanted to further these experiences, and then she didn't

Meanwhile, Edward wanted to broach the subject, the proverbial 'elephant in the room' involving Derrick. But he paused. He knew his wife. He knew he had to be judicious and mindful. He could only address it at the right place and time. He needed to be careful not to ruin any progress that had been made exposing his wife to this lifestyle.

Susan leaned in and kissed Edward, then rolled over, got up, and made her way to the patio door. She pulled back the heavy blackout curtains, closed overnight, to check the weather.

"Oh, shit!" she squealed.

"What is it?" Edward jumped up from the bed, startled as well as concerned by his wife's scream.

"Oh, nothing...really," Susan paused still staring out the door. "It's just that...well...I pulled the draperies open, and the first thing I saw was a naked man staring at me."

Even though they were in The Naked City, it was still unnerving and disconcerting to be greeted by a naked stranger no more than five meters away.

But strangely, Susan didn't move. She just stood there, spectacularly naked herself. She fought shyness all her life, and she hated it. Now, as if to make up for it, her body took a sort of erotic posture - standing tall with tits thrust forward and her hand poised seductively on one hip.

As her husband approached, Susan whispered while still staring directly at the man, "He must have noticed the draperies open and turned to look at me!"

Edward leaned forward and saw an older man just taking in the morning sun. The man smiled and waved. Edward loved the casual sexiness of the encounter - his still-naked wife standing in the large doorway looking out to a naked stranger who was now not-so-subtly staring back at her, deftly looking her up and down, smiling and waving.

He stood behind Susan and wrapped his arms around his wife, in part appreciation for her new-found confidence, and in part to keep her from moving away. Admittedly, there was a part of him, that devious, perverted, and candaulistic part of him, that wanted to give the old man an unobstructed view of his wife.

Interestingly, Susan remained in the doorway and did not move, or make any attempt to cover herself. Perhaps it was the fact that the glass door provided a physical barrier between them. Or perhaps, there was simply something within her subconscious that truly enjoyed this.

Edward could feel his wife's heavy breathing. He could see her staring directly at the man. Sure, she had been naked in front of hundreds of people on the beach. But this was quite a different one-on-one dynamic.

Edward pulled Susan to him while kissing her neck. He moved one hand to her left breast, cupping and feeling its weight, his fingers rolling and tweaking her nipple between his fingers. The man nodded at Edward.

Susan closed her eyes and leaned her head into Edward's chest. His cock settled in the crack between her ass cheeks. Susan felt her body respond to her husband's touch, either oblivious to, or relishing, the man watching just a couple meters away.

Edward looked directly at the voyeur while moving his other hand down between his wife's legs, gently touching the outer lips of his wife's pussy. Lightly stroking her clit, he heard a soft sighing sound when he brushed by it the first time, a sound that echoed off the glass door.

Susan opened her eyes. The man was still there, watching. Yet, she found it a struggle to move or to even cover up, not because her husband was physically keeping her there, but because her subconscious was enjoying her exposure.

She had always been critical of her own body, despite her husband's compliments. And being a middle-aged woman, she thought her best days were behind her. Yet despite what she perceived to be her own "flaws," she was floored that she was still able to get the attention of guys. It invigorated her psyche and opened her mind to the possibilities.

Edward realized his wife was allowing him more latitude. Emboldened, he slipped two fingers easily inside his wife feeling her heat and wetness. Finding her wetter than expected, his cock responded, growing harder and longer while nestled between Susan's ass cheeks.

He heard his wife moan again through her open mouth, but louder this time. Her breaths were coming quick and close, fogging up the glass in front of her face. She was clearly enjoying this as much as he was.

The man did not move away, but instead started slowly stroking his own member. Once again, to her shame, Susan found being openly voyeured a huge turn-on.

Teasingly, she started a rhythmic movement, swaying slowly, seductively, back and forth, grinding around Edward's cock. She could feel her husband's cock down the middle of her tight ass cheeks, growing larger behind her. And she ceased to care that a stranger was watching everything, or perhaps she relished it.

Susan leaned her head back into Edward's chest; trapped as her husband's arms trapped her body against the glass for the viewing pleasure of another man. She let out an involuntary groan enjoying her husband's soft, sensual touches, her yearning pussy finally receiving the stimulation it had been aching for all morning.

Her mind no longer worried about her shameless display. All she could focus on was the intense feelings from her husband's fingers, her body tightening, readily and eagerly for release.

With her breathing now rapid and shallow, she brought one leg up; allowing her husband to penetrate her deeper.

She took a step closer to the glass and put her arms up above her head. Susan's breasts were now crushed against the glass door. The cooling feeling of the glass on her nipples and areolae was a new sensation that elevated the intensity of the moment.

With her hands on the glass to steady her; she spread her legs wider and pushed her butt out to give her husband easier access to tease and play with her body.

Pumping his fingers into her, Edward knew Susan was close to climax. With his free hand, he guided the head of his cock between her cheeks to her slit. Susan responded by bending forward, inviting his intrusion. But Edward did not enter her, choosing instead to continue to tease his wife. He again kissed her neck and leaned into her, continuing his finger assault on her pussy, pushing her closer to climax.

She began panting, as her husband's fingers moved faster and faster within her. Her now uncontrollable desire built even greater when his thumb flicked rapidly across her clit.

Susan could feel Edward's now rock hard cock pushing up her back between the cheeks of her ass. She reached behind, grabbing and stroking it at will, relishing her ability to excite her husband.

She desperately wished that Edward would flip her around and drive his hardened cock deep into her pussy right there against the window in front of this man. She needed relief!

But Edward did not want to push too hard or do anything to ruin this erotic moment. Even with the attention on his cock, Edward re-focused and chose to go slow, continuing his finger assault on his wife's sex.

He noticed Susan's chest rising rapidly as she drew in a series of quick breaths, a sure sign she was seconds away from release.

As she felt a warm wave beginning to build through her body, Susan opened her eyes directly at the man in front of her. Although the man was stroking his own cock faster and with more intensity, she didn't care. In an odd and degrading twist of thinking, she wanted to be seen, to show herself off, and to be appreciated. And now here she was, displaying herself for another man's pleasure in a way more vile than she would have prophesied or considered. The depraved nature of her act was intensified by Edward's continued finger assault on her pussy and clit.

The combination between nervousness, anxiousness, and excitement pushed her over the edge. She was certain she was going to orgasm uncontrollably right in front of this stranger. With eyes still focused on the man in front of her, she arched her back and began to shudder, a small gush of wetness welling from between her legs.

And then, with the voyeur outside blatantly devouring her image while furiously stroking his own cock, Susan witnessed rope after rope of white shoot towards her.

Remarkably, that sight once considered so disgusting triggered her own disgraceful response. Biting her lower lip and letting her head fall back against her husband's shoulder, Susan let out an extended moan. She closed her eyes, riding the release, while her entire body quivered as finally, and gratefully, her body erupted in orgasm, a free-flowing, deeply satisfying orgasm that rolled through her body.

Edward could not believe it - his once conservative wife not only allowed him to pleasure her while naked in front of a stranger but was also now writhing in a quiet orgasm! Soon, she collapsed into his arms, her legs wobbly and her knees temporarily unable to support the weight of her body. He held her tightly and kissed her neck tenderly.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, Edward leaned in and whispered into her ear, "THAT was the most amazing, hottest, and incredibly sexiest scene I have ever witnessed, sweetheart! I feel like devouring you right now!"

"I can't believe I just did that! So embarrassed!" Susan hid her face in her hands realizing she was the star of that incredible show! Once again, every time she believed she had reached her limit, her body succumbed to another situation where her morals and boundaries were tested.

Yet, she still did not move. The man outside, who had watched the whole thing and climaxed himself, simply nodded his appreciation, turned, and walked away.

Edward smiled at his wife. "You're so cute. Trust me, it was fine! I know the gentleman didn't mind at all!"

He had never thought his wife would be so casual about getting finger fucked in front of an audience. But he loved that she was becoming so comfortable with the Cap d'Agde 'scene'. He had always dreamed about a moment like this, when his wife allowed her inhibitions to be set free.

**************

Fresh and still excited from her latest exhibitionist performance, Susan went into the bath and closed the door. She stared at herself in the mirror. Nude and still breathing erratically, her tits heaved on her chest with each deep breath and her heart was beating fast.

She recalled being appalled by the public sex, out in the open and everywhere when she first arrived in Cap d'Agde less than 24-hours earlier. Now she was beginning to enjoy the sexual buzz of the opportunities to flaunt her naked body amongst other people. She could not believe how far she had come, from being very shy and overwhelmed initially to being more open to her sexuality. And she could not deny her body's reaction - verification that she enjoyed the opportunity to not only flaunt her naked body, but also to allow her husband to bring her to orgasm in front of a stranger.

Her breasts continued to heave, still recovering from her display just minutes earlier. There was no doubt she was becoming hooked on this vice. A new sexy and seductive woman had emerged; replacing the bored, reserved, conservative housewife she once was. And like any vice, she yearned for more. But she had to be careful - there was a fine line that she was close to crossing, and she did not want to do anything irreversible.

She looked at her reflection and noticed her pencil-thin strip of pubic hair. She was aware that almost all of the women had their pubic hair completely shaved. Without thinking, she grabbed a razor and went into the shower. Off came the remainder of her pubic hair! She felt that without hair to cover her pussy, even though it was merely a thin strip, she would feel even more exposed, and even sexier.

She looked at the result - she looked like she was a porn star. But there was no going back now.

She felt the softness and smoothness of her mound. As she ran a finger up and down between her pussy lips, her thoughts went back to her exposure to the little man. Just the memory of being naked and only a short distance from a total stranger while her husband pleasured her was getting her excited again.

Her finger rubbed harder and faster as her thoughts moved to the night before when she teased the Frenchman, and then to the Club and her encounter with Derrick. She could not deny that both men's positive reaction caused her body to respond in ways she heretofore never felt. Yes, she did shamelessly tease and flaunt her body so openly. But for the first time in her life, she felt empowerment of having a sense of control over men. And she found that ironic sense of power, of having such appreciative attention from so many men, simply, exhilarating.

Then her thoughts centered about the dream she just had. With her eyes closed and the warm water cascading over her body, it was almost overwhelming in erotic intensity.

She slid a finger between the lips of her pussy. Electric sensations zinged pulse-like throughout her entire body. She picked up the pace even more. Her touch felt wonderful. Her breathing intensified. She had just had an intense orgasm, and yet she was getting close to another...

"Should I pack a bottle of wine?" she heard Edward call from behind the door. His words startled her, and snapped her out of her sexual frenzy. She shook her head and answered with a curt, "Sure."

What had just happened? She was fingering her own pussy while celebrating how she exposed herself! And worse, she was pleasuring herself to fucking another man! She was careening totally out of control. This behavior was unacceptable!

She just stood there, embarrassed. What was different? Was it just the excitement of showing her naked body to strangers? Was it the 'high' caused by her flirting with other men? Was it the fact that another man...Derrick...came right out and asked her to have sex? Whatever it was, all she could think about at that moment was how sexually liberating she felt - allowing her body and her mind to release her inhibitions and become a sexually free woman.