From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was something else flashing through her mind, taking over any further concern - something far more depraved. She just experienced another vivid, very erotic dream. And now, abruptly roused from the inexplicable scenes from that dream, confusion reigned.

She shook her head trying to escape the multitude of erotic images burned into her subconscious. "What the fuck is happening to me?" she demanded of herself. She now had two hot, supremely erotic dreams hours apart in the same day, and it was not even lunchtime yet! She nonchalantly moved her hands between her legs, allowing her fingers to parse her lips, and unsurprisingly, she could feel the excessive moisture of her arousal.

More chatter thankfully deflected her attention away from her shameful thoughts. Susan noticed Edward watching the parade of bodies in front of them, oblivious to hubbub. She was thankful he did not notice her indiscreetness and flipped over to see who or what was causing the commotion.

Less than three meters behind was the same Italian couple, The Chasers, again setting up. The woman once again was forcefully and dominantly directing the man exactly how she wanted the little sunshade tent and blanket arranged.

This time, being so close, Susan's attention was drawn to the Italian man's features. He was about six feet tall, lean but the muscles of his shoulders and abdomen were well defined. Unlike a day earlier, Susan openly and unashamedly studied the private parts of another man, noticing in particular the Italian's rather fat, uncircumcised cock bopping side to side as he moved around dutifully obeying his mate's exact instructions.

A vendor pushed his cart past them and set up a few meters away. Once set up, Susan knew the area around them would become a hot gathering spot for the beach goers, as they purchased drinks and sandwiches and stayed to chat with others. And because of that, she knew she would be on display to the entire beach, but somehow, strangely, she no longer cared.

Susan flipped over and joined Edward. They both enjoyed the people watching, whether it was people coming to the beach cart, or others arriving on the beach. It seemed like some people simply were looking for the perfect spot, while others were looking for friends they just met.

Edward noticed most of the women seemed to wear only a tiny sheer sarong. He could not help but find the way the women wore that sarong, low on the hip and tied in the front such that it left the pussy on full display, to be quite sexy.

And Susan noticed as well.

It wasn't long before a line of people arrived, filling the empty sand around them.

A couple that appeared to be in their late 40's to early 50's, set up next to them, nearest Edward. Susan noticed the woman wearing only a gray sweater, which seemed an odd fashion choice for such a sunny, warm day at the beach. The rather petite woman's sweater came to her waist allowing her full, untamed bush to be a contrast to the majority of women, now including herself, who were completely shaved. The petite woman had short hair and was rather plain looking while her partner was bald, and of average height and build. Susan noticed the shine of the silver cock ring that enveloped the man's rather small, uncircumcised penis. They were speaking German. And unlike the Italian couple, they worked quietly, and the husband appeared to do everything possible to ignore his homely-looking wife.

Susan turned around and flipped over onto her stomach. She laid her head down and closed her eyes, shamefully hoping to finish the erotic dream she just had. The warmth of the sun provided soothing sensations as her recollection of her dream became more vivid, and gave way to a slight tingle between her legs. Soon, progressively stronger tingles moved up and down her legs and she found herself grinding her pelvis into The Blue Sheet.

"What am I doing?" She suddenly stopped and asked herself. Feeling like she was becoming infatuated with forbidden adulterous sex, she tried to focus on her surroundings.

She looked around. Now just past noon, although the beach was very crowded and the beach vendor busy, everything was relatively quiet sexually, with only the occasional couple fondling each other.

Susan noticed the German woman that was next to them in the gray sweater and her mate talking with the Italian couple behind them. In an instant, the woman pulled her gray sweater off and lay on the sand with her legs spread.

The Italian man dove down and openly attacked the homely German woman's hairy pussy. The man held her legs high to spread them as wide as he could as he alternated between licking the woman's pussy and slipping two fingers inside her.

While the German-sweater woman was having her pussy eaten by the Italian man, the Italian woman dropped to her knees and began to give the German man a determined blowjob.

"Oh my God!!!" Susan said just audibly enough to get Edward's attention realizing the couples had swapped partners. Edward flipped over and they watched the first 'show' of the day.

Susan noticed other people turning and pointing, and some getting up and walking towards the action. What triggered this tryst?

As people gathered around, the German woman squealed as she held the man's head to her sex, bucking wildly against his face. It appeared the Italian man possessed gifted oral skills.

Meanwhile, the Italian woman sucked the German's cock to full hardness. Then she turned on all fours and presented herself invitingly for the German's taking. While this action was getting hotter, vocal screams drew Susan's attention away to the other couple.

The Italian freed himself from the grasp of the woman, stood up, and took a small pink cloth to furiously wipe his face from the flood of the woman's pussy juices. It was at that time Susan saw a huge surprise. The meek Italian's cock had grown to a full-sized monster salami!

The Italian man threw the small towel aside and knelt in front of the petite German woman. She stared in anticipation at his massive manhood, seeming growing even larger as he stroked it to its full length. He momentarily teased the woman by rubbing the tip up and down between her slit. The action parted her juicy pussy lips revealing the glistening pink destination for his straining cock. Susan could see the woman breathing heavy, almost panting in anticipation, readying for the assault from his cock, while nonchalantly looking around and talking to the still growing crowd gathering around preparing to watch the first sex show of the day.

Wasting no more time, the Italian forcefully grabbed the German woman's hips and powerfully thrust his whole cock deep inside her. The woman gasped for air as her pussy was instantly forced to accommodate the man's massive member.

Susan and Edward could hear every moan, groan, slurp and slap from the wife-swap taking place right in front of them no more than a few meters away. It was in a word...surreal! The crowd continued to grow, but fortunately Susan and Edward had a nearly perfect close-up view of the action.

Now both women were getting fucked, but it was the Italian man, with his very large cock that was garnering Susan's attention as he made 'sweater woman' scream uncontrollably. From her vantage point, Susan watched the man's cock stretch the woman's pussy, and watched his balls sway wildly with each thrust. She subconsciously could not resist squirming and feeling her pussy begin to warm as she watched the scene.

Then suddenly, she caught herself. "Stop it!" she scolded herself.

A surprising number of couples had now gathered to watch the two couples fuck before them. Susan heard some offering encouragement towards the couples fucking. Some women stroked their partner's cock as they watched, while some of the men played with their women's tits or pussy. However, the crowd gave them space while remaining very respectful.

Susan shifted her attention to the other couple. The Italian woman seemed to be getting the short end. With the German's penis much smaller, she tried to verbally encourage her new lover, trying to make the best of it.

Susan suddenly noticed a confluence of warmth between her legs, and she had unwittingly again involuntarily begun grinding her pelvis into The Blue Sheet. Suddenly conscious of what she was doing, she stopped, but the warm tingles between her legs were still there, begging for more.

While the entire situation was completely surreal, surprisingly it resulted in feelings and emotions that were practically overwhelming her. All of the sexual action on the beach she had witnessed up to this point had been between couples.

Now she had a front row seat of two couples swapping partners and having wild sex next to each other, and in front of a growing crowd now numbering at least thirty people. Her conservative religious upbringing should have made her feel guilty and offended by what she was watching. But surprisingly, she wasn't.

Gone were the social constructs of marriage or basic societal norms that she was used to. Susan was lost in her thoughts until a woman's screams of enjoyment snapped her attention back to the new reality in front of her.

From her perspective of no more than three meters away, Susan watched as the Italian pounded his immense cock deep inside his lover, thrusting powerfully, eliciting loud screams and moans from the petite German. Susan's mind was blown, and she felt dizzy as she watched from such a close distance the girth of the massive cock stretching the petite woman's pussy to its limits.

Susan could see the German woman's body coated with sweat and grains of sand, and her pubic hair matted with their combined essence. The woman grunted as she slammed her body upward to meet each powerful thrust, forcing her pussy to accommodate its assailant, and to further impale herself upon the man's invading cock.

Susan's mind wandered once again to that place, that place of sleazy, sordid, and adulterous thoughts where she wondered what it felt like to be THAT woman - a woman so freely receiving unbridled, animalistic sexual satisfaction from another man.

Could she actually do something so forbidden, so obscene, and so lewd?

Could she even admit this fantasy to her husband, or should she keep it her secret?

Edward brought her to this place of crazed libertine thinking. He was the one who encouraged her to explore her sexuality here. And because they were in a place where no one would recognize her, was this the time to throw conventional thinking aside and make her own illicit fantasy a reality?

To be continued...