From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 06

Story Info
When Fantasy and Reality Collide…
12.1k words
4.61
12.8k
17

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 6

When Fantasy and Reality Collide...

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 2

"Oh god Edward. What are we doing?" Susan asked, anxious, panicked, and yet surprisingly...hopeful.

"Do you want to go up to his room?" her husband asked after a long pause and a big gulp of his drink.

Moments passed as they both sat there in a totally delirious trance of lust and heightened arousal, considering the next step on this road of sexual exploration and liberation.

"Aren't you worried about what may happen...after?" she asked, breaking the tense silence, her indecisiveness and dubiety obvious. "Aren't you at all concerned how it will affect us...our marriage?"

Her husband leaned in and kissed her. "It's just sex,' he rationalized. "Our marriage is strong. We love each other and will always love each other. That will not change!"

Susan squirmed on her stool, nervous, but excited as well. "Will you not be jealous...or even...embarrassed?"

"Having been married for years, we are simply spicing things up a little...well...okay more than a little!" her husband leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I actually think it would be VERY sexy! And a little variety and naughtiness would certainly liven things up for us!"

Susan was stammering to find the words, "Um...well...I don't...think..."

"Sweetheart, I will never ask you to do anything outside your comfort zone," interrupted her husband. "No means no. You are in control. It is totally up to you. But I do think it would be incredibly exciting, and not only for me, but I believe for you as well! "

Susan felt her husband reach under her dress - she would be no longer able to hide her true arousal. He found her absolutely soaked, confirming and providing validation she was just as excited about the possibility.

"Susan, you cannot hide your body's true reaction...I think you should go up to his room," Edward said, sincerely and with loving eyes. "Go! Have a good time! I will be here waiting for you."

"What? You won't be there?" She asked bewildered. "I thought you wanted to watch?"

"I would love to watch you with another man. But...I just think you would be more relaxed if I wasn't - you would be able to enjoy it more."

Susan gulped down the rest of her cocktail, thankful but scared, her husband's words resonating through her mind. She did not say a word as she set the now empty glass down, turned and took the man's outstretched hand, sliding off the barstool to her feet.

She may have been feeling nervous before, with a lot of anxiety. But now, strangely, her nervousness was replaced by calm; trepidation replaced by anticipation; anxiety replaced by excitement. Her husband just encouraged her into accepting an invitation from another man to go to his room for one and only one purpose...to have sex.

She looked back at her husband, still sitting at the bar, inconceivably watching as another man led his wife away, the glimmer of her wedding ring disallowing anything other than the truth.

"He really isn't stopping this! How can he be so calm?" she asked herself.

She never thought her husband would have really wanted or allowed such a thing; to have his wife become a plaything to another man. And yet, he had every opportunity to stop this. Instead, he demonstrated his desire and willingness to continue down this immoral road, their lives together sinking further and further into debauchery.

With his muscular arm wrapped around her possessively, the man guided Susan out of the hotel lounge and to the elevators. The reality was, she could have stopped this as well. But yet there she was, fully acquiescing not only to her husband's perversion, but also her own sexual curiosity, long previously suppressed, a woman free to explore any sexual wants and desires outside the typical constraints of marriage, and without guilt.

The elevator doors closed, and she was now alone with the man. The reflection in the mirrored walls of the elevator cab was surreal. A tall blonde in heels dwarfed by a much larger black man - his arms still holding her like a possession; and whose eyes were already taking liberties with her body, his intentions clear. She felt powerless to move, already resigned to succumb to the man's masculine virility.

Once inside the hotel room, the man pulled Susan to him, embracing her again. He kissed her and without hesitation, she kissed him back, not in a romantic way but rather in a vein of pure lust and passion. For what seemed like minutes, they kissed long and deep, swallowing each other's tongue.

The man stepped away, his smile (smirk) taunting Susan. He reached down and pulled Susan's short dress up around her waist. Susan shuddered as she felt the man's massive thumbs loop around her thong and in a slow, determined, and defiant manner, guided her panties down her legs.

Strangely, Susan felt somewhat relieved as she stepped out of her uncomfortably wet panties. She kicked them aside.

The man moved one hand under her dress to her ass and the other to her bare pubic mound. While one hand squeezed her butt, reveling in its curvaceous softness, Susan gasped as the man's other hand moved even lower, brushing across her clit. Despite her nervousness, she could feel her juices pooling on her vaginal opening.

Finding Susan's pussy sopping, the man plunged first one, then two large fingers into her. Susan gasped at the unexpected intrusion. But instead of protesting, she pushed up slightly, giving the man more access.

The man leaned down and they kissed again. Susan moaned as the man started to finger-fuck her love box. He pulled her closer with his strong arms while Susan pulled herself up on her tippy toes to encourage the man to drive his fingers further up into her.

At this point, his assault on her inflamed pussy provided only temporary relief from her elevated state of arousal. This was, after all, not why Susan agreed to come to this man's hotel room. She came for his cock. Needing more, Susan broke their kiss and slid down the man's body until she was on her knees in front of him. Looking up at the man, she unbuckled his belt and reached to his zipper, drawing it down slowly until his cock was freed of any constraint. A massive cock sprung outward.

Susan admired the man's aroused member, almost totally black and incredibly long and thick. She reached for it, her pale fingers attempting to encircle its girth. Wide eyed and fixated on his manhood, she admired the incredible contrast of white on black. It was both scary and intoxicatingly erotic.

Reluctant to take the phallus into her mouth due to its size, she slowly began pumping his cock with her hands as she looked up at the man. "It's so big!" Susan whispered, speaking for the first time through a haze of lust.

The man reached down and lifted Susan up to him effortlessly. As she came face-to-face with him, they kissed again. His tongue probed and she kissed him back, their tongues performing yet another erotic dance. Then the man lowered Susan to the floor. With her knees wobbly on her high heels, Susan watched as the man slowly and teasingly removed his shirt. She squirmed with guarded delight as she moved her hands to the man's exposed chest, feeling every muscle in his rippled torso.

Finally, the man reached behind her unzipping the back of her dress. In an instant, the dress fell to the floor. Standing before the man in only her bra, her tits heaving from her erratic breathing, attempting to burst free, Susan stepped out of her dress and anxiously awaited, her submission to the man's advances now a forgone conclusion.

The man wasted no time. He deftly unclasped Susan's bra setting her tits free. The cool air in the hotel room caused Susan's nipples to instantly tighten into hardened nubs. She stood before the man nervous and naked, her breasts and pussy fully exposed, wearing only her black high-heeled shoes.

Susan felt the hardened muscles in the man's arms as he picked her up with ease and placed her softly on the bed. Her mouth went dry and her expression was wide eyed as she focused on the large black cock pointing straight at her, ready to penetrate her sex.

"Damn, you are one fine-looking woman!" The man finally spoke as he looked down at his captive, smiling, even smirking, knowing she would soon become yet another conquest.

As the man slid on a condom, Susan called her husband. After all, Edward encouraged her to explore her own fantasies and had agreed to this. She knew her husband was anxiously waiting to hear from her. But was he still fully on board for her to fuck another man?

Was she fully prepared?

Were they fully prepared for the consequences of such a forbidden act?

And how would their lives change?

"My god." Susan blurted when Edward answered, still focused on the black cock before her. "I can't believe what's happening and what I'm about to do! And...it's...so...big!!"

She gulped and paused, giving her husband one last chance to put an end to one of society's greatest taboos. Yet even while on the phone with her husband, she could feel her crotch heating up further, soaked with desire.

She had never envisioned it happening this way, or even happening at all, other than in the most hidden and forbidden corners of her fantasies. But she loved being desired by the hottest man in the room. And she loved being a wild girl for once, being free to do something just for her pleasure, something that she thought she could never openly admit that she wanted.

"Honey...are...are you sure about this?" she asked, pleading for one last affirmative response.

**************

Susan sat up. In the hazy morning fog, she didn't know where she was at first. It took a few seconds for her to get her bearings and realize she was having what can only be described as a wet dream. She could not remember when she had something even remotely similar. It had been years, certainly.

But this one was different - this was a very hot, very erotic, and...very realistic dream. One involving the man she met at the Club the night before. A man named Derrick.

As images from her vivid dream flashed through her mind, the morning sun cutting through the curtains served only to increase her embarrassment at having such thoughts.

Her heart sank as her memories of the night before crystallized. Still dazed, she was unable to reconcile the genesis of her reminiscence.

She could feel the distinct sensation of cool air against her moistened crotch. Her fingers acted of their own will, and soon found their way down between her legs. Reaching down under the sheets she confirmed what she had suspected. Her own essence had completely enveloped her labia and was oozing out of her and down to her perineum.

Susan did not know how long she had been dreaming. It was both too long and yet frustratingly, not long enough - long enough to be extremely detailed and very vivid, but not long enough to give her the answers to certain questions she desperately needed. But the dream served only as a reminder of how close she really was to a life-altering affair.

She could not deny what had happened. And as a result, her mind was in turmoil; completely confused as to how she could have such a lewd and salacious dream, while dazed how and why her body was responding so strongly to it.

She never thought it would happen to her. She had strived to be a very good and faithful wife, and she never thought she would ever actually consider "doing it" with anyone other than her husband.

During the first half of their marriage, Edward acted like the super jealous type, peppering her with questions and making her feel uncomfortable when she went out with friends after work.

But several years ago, she noticed a change. He began pushing her to dress in sexy outfits and asked her to flirt with men. And when she did, he loved how hot she looked and constantly told her how other men lusted after her. She had dismissed those words in the past, thinking he was simply overreaching.

But now, after last night, her thinking was different.

If she would be totally honest with herself, she had uncovered a revelation. With her husband's urgings for her to dress so scantily, she found she enjoyed other men's attention to her body, releasing a hidden exhibitionist side to her.

And as awkward as it may be, she could no longer deny it. Even with her curvy build and considered 'middle-aged'...men wanted her!

She could not remove her fingers - it just felt that good! She moved her fingers up and down between the folds of her labia, slowly at first, but quickly increasing in speed and tenacity. She was getting quite worked up and was breathing heavily enjoying her own touch.

Her husband had greased the skids, after all, bringing her to this place of libertine debauchery. And in just the first day she had paraded around nude on a public beach, watched several sex acts, allowed herself to be photographed nude, openly teased another man, made out with and allowed herself to be groped by another man, and fucked her husband before an audience.

Even though she acquiesced to her husband's request to be more provocative, Susan had never even considered sex with anybody but her husband. All of her fantasies always involved Edward. He had been her one and only. And that was why she was bewildered at his suggestions to take things further.

With her fingers on one hand finding and concentrating on the mark - her prominent and sensitive clit; her other played with her sensitive nipples. She found herself needing release. WTF???

She always thought they were pretty 'normal' people, and she never thought it could happen. She had strived to be a very good and faithful wife. But her husband's desire at wanting her to show her off to other men, in essence trying to push her further into the Lifestyle, coupled with her own newfound exhibitionistic tendencies, had collided in what became a Perfect Storm. And shamelessly, her experience last night changed her thinking. She had fun...and receiving so much attention from another man, she had to admit, made her feel so confident and so sexy.

She played out different scenarios in her head, all of which involved Derrick. She silently masturbated her clit, as she recollected every vivid detail from her dream. Her imagination ran wild and soon she was masturbating furiously to the mental image of that man taking unbridled salacious liberty with her naked body.

Her head tilted back toward the headboard, her back arched. She was about to cum - the release she finally, desperately needed. She could hear her breathing increasing interrupting the quiet bedroom. But she didn't care; her mind was alive with fantasy.

Although her husband may have pushed the door open to these new experiences, it was Derrick that strode confidently through that door and lit an unmistakable spark of interest within her. While still outwardly trying to maintain that she was doing it for her husband, there was a dark hidden part of her that relished and fed upon it as well. But what to do now?

Suddenly, she caught herself. What was she doing? How could she allow herself to be masturbating to the most erotic dream she ever had; a scenario involving her having sex with another man, a black man, and with her husband's so-called approval?!? She tried to snap back to reality - trying to remember that she was a married woman!

And yet, her mind remained filled with sordid images, of Derrick sinking his massive member into her, literally cleaving her in two with his impaling cock. The thought, once so foreign, was now close enough to reality in her mind to give her pause. She had his number - all she had to do was send a text. That realization abruptly caused her to come to her senses. In all the years she had been married, she had NEVER imagined sex with anybody but her husband.

They had been totally and completely faithful to each other. And...she loved him dearly.

It was probably for the best, she tried to convince herself, attempting to dismiss any further shameful thoughts. She shouldn't cultivate these strange desires. What had gotten into her? What kind of woman was she becoming?

That sudden dose of realness in this epicenter of fantasy and debauchery no doubt saved her from doing something rash and stupid.

Yet, she remained totally confused; unable to understand how she could he put herself in such a quandary. Before coming here, she was relatively satisfied with her sex life. But then her husband pushed her through this door of carnal exploration. She was apprehensive about opening a new dynamic, but the euphoric feelings she just experienced fueled her craving for more.

She silently cursed her husband. She blamed him for forcing her to exhibit herself, for pushing her to be more promiscuous, and now she was having hot, sexy, erotic wet dreams about fucking another man! How could he possibly allow such a thing?

Yet she could not deny her reaction. Her whole body felt flushed, tingling with desire. She was shocked - she couldn't remember ever feeling so alive and unrestrained, freeing aspects of her psyche that SHE had firmly suppressed for years.

Subconsciously, her body was trying to give her the answer she craved. And with that door opened, her wanton lust was spiraling out of control, propelled by exhibitionist desires she had repressed far too long.

**************

Edward thought he was the first to awaken. He had been thinking, trying to digest the prior day's experience. His mind was alive with fantasy and reality, but mostly just trying to make sense of it all.

He would not consider Susan a prude, but more 'reserved.' But yesterday, she opened herself to new experiences. And he could not be more thankful or prouder of his wife extending her boundaries.

He absolutely loved seeing his cute, shy, reserved, conservative wife strip naked in public on that crowded beach. He loved walking hand-in-hand, showing her off to hundreds of admiring people. He loved seeing men ogle her, and he absolutely loved watching her tease those guys.

And selfishly, as he thought about the previous day on the beach, he couldn't help but feel a growing thrill from being on the verge of fulfilling one of his own fantasies; one about having sex with his wife in front of others, on the beach, in broad daylight.

Then his mind wandered to his wife opening the hotel room door to greet the maintenance man, naked. He loved how she teased that old man wearing nothing but thigh high stockings and those sexy high heels, and how confident and sexy she acted.