From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an hour, she finally turned the water off and climbed out of the shower. She leaned on the vanity, and ran a brush through her hair looking at the reflection of the 'new' Susan.

She primped her hair and took a deep breath as she continued staring in the mirror. She tried to convince herself that what she did was okay; though in the back of her mind she was concerned with the consequences of her newly adopted freedom.

And despite everything, she still could not be truthful or honest with her husband; unable to bring herself to admit or discuss her urges, her desires, her 'wet' dreams.

Perhaps, she thought, she could safely explore her fantasies only in her imagination without ever succumbing to the temptation to admit them to her husband, and most certainly not truly act them out. Perhaps she could enjoy this newly discovered sexual freedom only to a point.

So for now, she thought, "I'll just continue flirting and teasing, nothing more, until I completely sort this out. We'll both have fun...nothing wrong with that...as long as I control the situation...and my fucking hormones!"

But in truth, could she really control her urges? Or had her world been irrevocably changed???

************

Meanwhile, Edward laid back on the bed trying to somehow make sense of the nonsensical - to attempt to digest all that was happening. He couldn't believe his wife had just allowed him to finger-fuck her to orgasm in front of a stranger! He wondered if he was dreaming.

He looked down to see his manhood twitching, bobbing up and down with each beat of his heart. After what had just happened, his throbbing cock confirmed...a part of him loved the direction they were taking. Although he remained cautious of whatever new adventures lay ahead.

But then his heartrate skyrocketed as image after image replayed through his mind, replaying each scene at the Club from the night before. And once again, like gut punches to his stomach, every manner of self-doubt flashed across his mind - images of that black man, more endowed and powerful than he, taking the woman he loved to sexual highs he could not.

His wife looked and acted like a woman he had never seen before. He loved her exhibitionism and teasing. It was so sexy seeing his wife embrace her sexuality and fly her freak flag.

And remarkably, seeing his wife's uninhibited submission to the advances of another man and her unexpected and obvious enjoyment caused his cock to stir in some bizarre mixture of jealousy, arousal and confusion. As strange as it may seem to some, the thought that his middle-aged, staunchly devoted wife might actually enjoy a different lover and wrap her legs around him as he thrust into her remained a supremely erotic image. Beneath all that jealousy, embarrassment, and self-doubt, a strange arousal continued to brew within him.

But there was another thing he was wrestling with - He sensed his wife was holding something from him. She always remained private with her sexual fantasies, never allowing an open discussion. But things had changed.

He knew he had to have "The Discussion." He knew anything further would have to happen at a pace both he and his wife discussed in advance, truthfully without deceit, and with eyes wide open. And he knew The Discussion may turn uncomfortable. He knew he had to brace himself for the once unthinkable - that his wife may admit that she wanted to fuck another man.

Although the fantasy was once intoxicating to just think about - he thought about the aftermath, when once again exposed to the pressures and constructs of real-world society. Suffice to say, his mind was reeling, not yet 'all-in' on this journey - the journey HE set in motion and encouraged her to participate in fully. Instead of validation, he was becoming even more rattled and confused.

Feelings of shame, of nervousness and jealousy, of exhilaration and even of titillation collided, careening out of control within his mind. He looked down and noticed manhood at full attention. Because of, or despite the turbulent cocktail of emotions swirling within his brain, his cock was once-again ready to burst. The thought of his wife unleashing her sexuality with another man to the point of screaming orgasms blew his mind.

Then he recalled Susan's last words before they fell asleep - Derrick asked for her cellphone number...and she gave it to him! His cock began to shrivel.

Although it remained overwhelmingly exciting to him, she was his wife! For over thirty years, they experienced so much together. She needed to be honest with him. They were in this together, and he wanted his wife to be forthright and sincere with him.

He expected to be part of the journey; but so far, instead, he felt like an outsider. And although things were happening just as he had fantasized, there was something he felt, subconsciously at least, telling him it was a mistake. THAT MAN needed to be special - caring, respectful, and knowledgeable of the husband/wife dynamic, and not just a fuck 'um and leave 'um type.

Although his wife's satisfaction made him incredibly happy, he needed to talk; to find out just what his wife was thinking. In this lifestyle, you cannot have secrets. Everything must be on the up-and-up. And if she wanted it, she needed to truthfully speak to her desires.

He noticed her cell phone on the dresser. He had never before snooped through her cell phone or email or text messages. But he had an urge to check her phone to see if she received any communications from HIM.

Edward quickly dismissed any thoughts of searching his wife's phone. THAT would be an invasion of privacy, and he always respected his wife's right to privacy. Plus, he had always told Susan that he expected open and honest communication. He trusted her to tell him everything.

And unmistakably, his cock went from iron-hard, to semi-hard, to limp, and strangely, back to hard again...

***********

Susan finished applying make-up and put on earrings. She took a deep breath and snickered - this is the only place where women put on make-up and wear jewelry to go to the beach! But this is Cap d'Agde, where she now knew 'see and be seen' was the thing.

This time she chose not to bother with a bikini. She simply wore a tropical blue pareo that she tied at the neck. The garment was more sheer than opaque. She examined herself in the mirror. Strangely, she no longer worried that others could see a hint of her nipples, pussy, and ass through the thin material. She was ready and looked forward to continuing this journey.

Edward smiled when Susan emerged. She looked incredibly sexy - her hair and make-up done as if she was going out for a night on the town, but in a see-through garment that resembled a very racy halter dress. He noticed that her tits and nipples, along with all the details of her pussy and ass were clearly visible. Little was left to the imagination - it was like she was naked, and he loved it!

More so, he was elated that his wife felt at ease to forgo her bikini for their day at the beach. With no bikini to fall back on during the entire day, she had fully embraced the lifestyle. This was a good thing...right?

"You look incredible, sweetheart!" Edward spoke first, excited, and yet so conflicted.

"You're so sweet! Are you ready to go?"

"Almost!" Edward said as he jumped up from the bed. He walked up, kissed her on the forehead, and went into the bathroom. He washed up and brushed his teeth, and once again just tied the simple little wrap around his waist.

Meanwhile, Susan noticed her cell phone on the dresser. She opened her phone and found a message from Derrick evidently sent overnight. "Hey, babe. Had fun tonight and hope to see more of you tomorrow - Derrick."

She closed her phone and quickly looked at mirror. She barely recognized the woman she saw, face flushed and breathing heavy from nervous excitement.

She really didn't know what she should do next. She knew what the message meant - he told her last night. Should she slow down? Or should she ride this wave and let her body and mind explore a new sexual adventure presented to her a bit further?

And she wondered...should she tell her husband?

"Ready!" Edward's words startled her and interrupted her thoughts before she could make her decision. Susan turned and smirked as she saw her husband once again dressed only in tiny wrap, the tip of his cock visible below the hemline.

They grabbed their beach bags and walked through the pool area on the way to the beach. Once again, the little old French man was there with his cock hardened and sticking straight out, smiling broadly with his love of life and offering a quick 'Bonjour!'

As they walked, Edward noticed Susan's pareo was not really covering much. With every step, the thin material would flap open in the front offering a tantalizing view of her pussy. And he noticed something different.

"Wait, wow! You shaved?" Edward asked, surprised that she had changed her look 'down there' from the pencil thin strip above her pussy that he so loved, to the completely bare look of a woman ready to star in a porn film.

"Oh. Yeah. I...I wanted to...to try something new," she said without meeting Edward's eyes and blushing profoundly.

An unexpected thought crossed his mind. "WTF! Did she do it for HIM?" he asked himself.

Edward saw something different in his wife. Susan's movement and attitude displayed confidence and sexuality, walking more upright with a slight strut, her chest out but wiggling her butt, just like a model on the catwalk.

It was now undeniable - his once conservative wife had found something hidden within her that was on clear display. Was this a new reality - a woman drawn towards sexual exploration, and ready to open the door to new sexual experiences? And could this be a woman closer to accepting (or perhaps now craving?) the Hotwife lifestyle? Was the Genie out of the bottle?

Once again, the thought sent chills through him, and his cock shriveled, disappearing above the hem of his wrap.

The idea, once a massive turn on when it was detached as a fantasy, made his heart skip. He witnessed that sordid scenario germinate and grow, and he found it unexpectedly stressful and painful as it morphed closer from fantasy to reality. He certainly had not anticipated it going that far, this quickly, or even at all. He felt confused.

Then a thought flashed through his mind that made his stomach turn. "She wouldn't fuck him without telling me or without me being there, would she?" he asked himself. He wondered, "Did she set up a 'meet' with Derrick somewhere today?"

It wasn't his insecurity showing. Firstly, he never desired to be a cuckold. Humiliation and lack of control are not what he expected from this experience.

Secondly, he was prepared to show off his wife in all her naked glory. He loved Susan "The Exhibitionist." And he was even prepared to allow other men to touch her, or for her to touch them. He was a voyeur, plain and simple, interested in watching his wife tease and flirt, and if it progressed to it, perhaps something even more. But he wanted to be there every step of the way, together with his wife, to watch his wife tease and flirt, and even be seduced. He wanted to be able to see and hear what was happening, and step in and protect her if needed.

Although it started as a fantasy, that was quickly becoming reality, it was still his fantasy. He needed time to digest all that had happened - time to think about things and consider the speed in which things were progressing.

And he needed to regain some control.

The notion of his wife going behind his back to have intercourse with some dominating bull was not something he was willing to accept; not now, not ever. Suddenly, he was getting angry - at himself and his wife.

He tried to rationalize his thoughts. Too many questions and nowhere near enough answers.

Edward's thoughts were interrupted by a couple in their 40's, that appeared just ahead of them as they turned the corner, walking hand-in-hand towards the beach in the same direction. 'He' was only wearing sandals and 'She' only high heels and a gold 'belly chain' around her waist perched on her hips. He watched the woman's tits swaying generously and her completely shaved pussy on display, on a sidewalk, in public, with cars passing. And yet both were lovingly smiling and looking at each other confident, and without a care in the world. Once again, the casualness of the nudity in front of them made it so surreal, and so erotic.

The couple stopped at a bar/restaurant along the main passageway to the beach. The place was in a perfect location for people watching, which seemed to be a favorite pastime at Le Cap.

Edward and Susan also stopped to look at the offerings.

With Susan distracted reading the menu, Edward noticed the couple found a table nearby. He watched as the woman pulled a scarf from her bag and placed it on the stool. As the woman climbed up, her eyes met his. The woman smiled and seemed to enjoy Edward's attention, taking a little longer than necessary while spreading her legs giving an extra long look at her shaved and parted pussy. Edward stood there and drank in the woman's nudity, openly ogling her. Then he noticed a ring dangling from between the woman's lips before crossing her legs, still smiling at him.

"WOW!" Edward thought. That woman was not at all shy, and even seemed to enjoy him watching her brazen display. Edward nodded to her, and the woman smiled back coyly.

Suddenly, Susan reached up and untied her pareo, folding it as she stuffed it into her bag. Edward was temporarily frozen as he watched his wife strip naked, totally unprompted and certainly unexpected, right there on a public sidewalk in front of a restaurant!

Stunned, Edward didn't know what got into her. Did she see him ogling that woman? Did he care? His wife was naked! In public! On a busy sidewalk!

No doubt Susan now seemed far more comfortable with her body - she had come a long way in the last twenty-four hours. Although he knew he was the one that pushed her, she was openly embracing this exhibitionist lifestyle, just as he had hoped. And he loved it!

Impulsively Edward followed his wife's lead and removed his wrap. They held hands as they continued towards the beach.

Still a couple blocks from the beach, they were approaching a much busier section, with people sitting at cafés or bars, or stopping to window shop. Susan had to remind herself to breathe, the thrill of walking in public, wearing nothing at all, sending electric pulses through her body.

Edward smiled as he noticed the attention on his wife's breasts. And he could not blame them; they really were amazing, jiggling ever so seductively with every step. Somehow, they still defied gravity even though Susan was a woman who just passed fifty. And her arms, shoulders, and stomach were toned from her dedication to exercise, and her legs tanned from the Mediterranean sun. He walked more upright, proudly and willingly inviting every person coming towards them to take a good, long look at her amazing breasts and her completely exposed, now hairless, pubis.

Suddenly, those stresses and thoughts of confusion were replaced by feelings of euphoria and cautious excitement. He reached out to his wife, pulled her to him, and smiled, so honored to be able to walk next to this sexy woman.

They arrived on the sand and turned left. The sea breeze and the sun heightened her exposure and felt amazing on her skin. Her nipples hardened and she could feel wetness welling within her pussy with every step. The feeling was simply, awesome!

Although it was late morning, the beach was only half full, evidence that many people partied late into the night. They picked a spot near the previous day, threw down The Blue Sheet, and set up.

Being already naked, Susan stood facing the crowd, her back arched, her ass and chest thrust out. It was if she was advertising her arrival and allowing everyone to absorb every inch of her naked body.

After what seemed like minutes, Susan finally lay down, threw her head back, and closed her eyes. She felt content, enjoying the liberating feeling of the sun on her naked body encasing her in warmth. Meanwhile, the cooling of the slight sea breeze moving over her unclothed body provided a contrast that seemed to caress and tease her nipples and pussy. She smiled impishly, the thought of her exposure continuing its unexpected thrill.

She closed her eyes, allowing her mind to drift, the sounds of the surf providing an orchestra of calm, giving her the opportunity to relish in, and deliberate her thoughts...

**************

Sitting upon the tall bar stool, Susan saw the Frenchman still focused on her. She was acutely aware that her black dress had ridden up her thigh and was exposing that part her legs uncovered above the lace of her stocking tops. Her husband implicitly encouraged her to not adjust her dress. He urged her to tease and flirt with anybody she was attracted to in the bar.

She looked in the direction of the Frenchman who had not yet turned his attention elsewhere. Instead of becoming overwhelmed by the man's unwavering attention, she freely accepted the man's fixation on her body. And she decidedly chose to further The Game.

Ripples of electricity pulsed through her body as the man continued his focus on her legs. Yet, the man also had an equal effect on her.

She looked down at her chest. Her breasts swelled with each breath as her breathing increased. Her nipples appeared to be attempting to escape the thin fabric of her plunging décolletage-friendly dress. Her husband was correct. It was exhilarating to know she had the complete attention of another man.

As she continued to have the man's undivided attention, she pushed things further and opened her legs wider, exposing the treasure between them, before crossing her legs. She felt deliciously naughty teasing and being noticed by, and openly displaying her body to, such a good-looking man. And his attention gave her a feeling of confidence.

Anxiety turned to anticipation, however, when she saw the Frenchman rise from, and place money on, the table. Approaching her, he extended his hand and introduced himself as Gerard. The Frenchman spoke confidently and made no effort to hide his lust for her. And that accent! Before she knew it, she was led out of the bar and somehow, magically appeared in Gerard's apartment.

Then, without explanation, she found her lips fully enveloping his uncircumcised cock. She couldn't explain how she got to this point, but she was convinced it had to be her husband's doing.

She felt a hand pull her closer, the man's cock sliding past her lips until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly. She had never taken a cock so deep. But quickly and without hesitation she repeated the move, again and again. She wanted to prove not only to Gerard but also to herself that she had oral skills.

And it seemed to pay off. She heard Gerard moan just as he grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock in again. He spoke in French - words that she didn't understand; but he sounded sexy as hell!

After a few forced fucks of her mouth, she had to breathe. She let his cock pop free of her mouth. As she gasped for air, she noticed a long line of saliva hung from her lips back to his cock. It looked like one of those really slutty scenes directly from a sleazy porn film.

Yet, she just smiled, unfazed, and continued her pursuit to pleasure her lover. She looked into Gerard's eyes as she took his cock deeper and deeper down her throat...

**************

Loud chatter caused Susan to awaken suddenly. After quickly looking around, Susan got her bearings and realized where she was. She had drifted off, taking a nap...naked...in public...in a foreign country! With so many strangers so close, it would normally be the most vulnerable thing a female could possibly do.