Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Can’t wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Twice as long as necessary. By now (chapter 8) we shouldn't still be dwelling so much on the wife's thoughts and feelings, rather on her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continues to play with the mind. The mind games takes sex to another level.

Dont leave it so long before the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An added twist if Susan did a bit of teasing Edward with his fantasy

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

One of the comments below complained that this is taking too long. Totally, disagree. For anyone who has pppondered or finally convinced their wife to make this move, you must go slow, listen and talk it to. This is the most realistic roller coaster ride I have seen depicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely agree with lotusluvr below. It takes a long time to persuade a modest and conservative wife to become hot. The pace is fine.

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleover 1 year ago

loved it ......man tweeking her nipple is very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're quite obviously a gifted writer. You're able to craft an environment that evokes a "real life" flavor to your characters and the circumstances you create. Although I have no personal experience in the scenes you paint, and I don't know whether the behaviors you present are actually rare or whether they're abundant. But you've presented your characters and the story in such a way that I could imagine myself being parachuted into the middle of the story and it would not be a stretch to imagine interacting — even as an observer — with the plot and the characters that drive it.

Many thanks for the time and effort you've spent in presenting such a mentally stimulating story.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

Lots of great build up; a little redundant at times and the sex show could morph into more, more... but a very hot storty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude! I must have the next chapter! NOW!

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

We must have more of Edward and Susan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I entirely agree with Anonymous 14 days ago when s/he said the following:

Anonymous14 days ago

You're quite obviously a gifted writer. You're able to craft an environment that evokes a "real life" flavor to your characters and the circumstances you create. Although I have no personal experience in the scenes you paint, and I don't know whether the behaviors you present are actually rare or whether they're abundant. But you've presented your characters and the story in such a way that I could imagine myself being parachuted into the middle of the story and it would not be a stretch to imagine interacting — even as an observer — with the plot and the characters that drive it.

Many thanks for the time and effort you've spent in presenting such a mentally stimulating story.

Edward, you and Susan are brilliant. This is the best set of series I have ever read on literotica. Your real life together and depiction of it has been an outstanding experience since the very first story. I have read them all. I have had similar conversations with my wife over many years. We are both highly educated and we recognize the brilliance of the dynamic between both of you and of both of you individually. Masterful! Thank you VERY much for your respectful treatment of Susan and all the other women. This is a pleasant and scintillating departure from the usual appalling treatment of women in porn. I am intrigued by your articulation of the deep emotions driving their individual and collective decisions and actions. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent storytelling and well written. There is an element of believability which lifts it to a different level. The attention to detail and the emotional and psychological rollercoaster make it co.pelling reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well....this is understandable to have a "blocking" or incapacity to describe your wife as being taken to the dark side completely. However this is now a redundant element for this writer. 200 pages of buld up and 1 page or 2 of sex act....when it occurs. In all his stories except the one with the Greek guy where Susan becomes a true hotwife, he cannot go to the next level, So that is why now this story is really getting too redundant. I get the point it is tough to open up your marriage to a new male lover. So be it and move on. I just hope that when time comes to the REAL event we all are craving for, it is not only 2 pages of describing. We deserve on very ling chapter of unbridled sex ravishment for Susan while hubby is sidelined and watch her come like she never has with him.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

Just gets better every chapter. I agree it has the element of believable

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

Just gets better every chapter & as others say is realistic & believable

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Congratulations. That climax was so well written. It took a long time to get there. Through all of Susan’s and Edward’s conflicting doubts and enticing journeys of arousal. Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous