From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit, knowing that I still had 'it' was very...I don't know...perhaps validating is the word?" Susan said smiling somewhat sheepishly. "I mean, as a middle-aged woman, it was quite invigorating seeing the affect I had on other men. And even more knowing they want me."

Edward noticed she started chewing on her lower lip. Her eyes were focused to the sea, and she was breathing erratically. Perhaps she was contemplating her enjoyment of her newfound sexuality?

Wait...she couldn't be thinking about to referring to HIM, could she?

He shook his head. Why does his mind cloud the good with the confusing? He should be gratified and beaming with pride! His wife just opened up about sexual desires for the first time - and she just fulfilled one of his greatest fantasies. There was no question that his wife was hotter, sexier, and more turned-on than he ever saw. He was witness to her developing an amazing level of confidence, which was really, really cool to watch bloom to its fullest. And it was supremely satisfying seeing her enjoy herself. It should be 'mission accomplished'!

Edward gulped trying to swallow his delusional thinking and simply enjoy the moment.

Silence again, and in the deepness of it, Edward heard the breath go out of Susan. Her eyes glanced up and met his, but just for an instant, and then they were back looking out to the sea...

**********

Thirty minutes later, Edward looked over at his wife still lying naked amongst a sea of people, her eyes closed, napping contently. In the late afternoon sun, her skin had that golden glow making her look even more beautiful. Yes, he was a lucky man!

Yet his mind would not let it go. Uncertainty reigned with a thousand butterflies in his stomach as he wondered where this new journey of 'sexploration' would lead them.

He still had so many unanswered questions.

He was apprehensive more than annoyed. He knew their relationship was strong, and they were in this together. But in this lifestyle, you cannot have secrets. He just wanted his wife to be completely honest with him. Everything must be on the up and up. And if she wanted it, she needed to truthfully speak to her desires while conforming to whatever boundaries they set.

But how to go about it? He needed to be careful; and he absolutely did not want to flush years of 'progress' down the drain.

"Well...did you notice there was a certain someone who was also there, watching?"

Edward watched his wife's naked body react when he asked that question - a blush pinkening her face and the upper part of her chest, as always happens when she is either embarrassed or aroused. And then he saw her nipples come to life with goosebumps rising on almost every bit of her. Her posture straightened, pushing her breasts outward. He knew without a doubt that Susan knew exactly who he was talking about.

A few more moments of silence. "Well...yes," Susan finally answered, sheepishly but with an unmistakable sparkle in her eyes. "I saw HIM!"

They sat silent for a moment, Edward waiting expectantly for any further reaction, and Susan with a faraway look in her eyes as her sharp mind clicked through different scenarios, a thousand competing thoughts running through her head.

"I think he loved...you know...watching you! Did you see how hard he was?"

All the breath went out of her, but Susan tried to maintain some composure. She looked nervous again, but she nodded her head. Edward could tell she was excited, yet conflicted. That was pretty much how he felt as well.

He tried to rationalize his thoughts. But there were too many questions and nowhere near enough answers. He shook his head desperately trying to think clearly.

Although contending with differing thoughts and emotions, he kept coming back to that one issue. There was something about the way his wife was willing to be so uninhibited that was, strangely for him, unsettling.

Yet all his apprehension was overshadowed by the pleasures he felt witnessing his love's delight in being pursued by Derrick - and watching his wife transform into a purely sexual being.

"Well...I guess he now knows what you look like unwrapped!" Edward teased, interrupting her thoughts, and trying to make the situation less tense.

Strangely, he felt another, horrifyingly strong flush of excitement just thinking about it all over again.

Fucking confusing as Hell!!

**********

Fifteen minutes of near silence had passed, interrupted only by a German couple who stopped in to offer their commendation and appreciation, breaking the impasse.

"I think we need to talk," Susan heard Edward say, after the couple left.

Susan's heart began to race, recognizing with certainty what her husband wanted to talk about. There was no doubt he had noticed her body's physical response. She did not want to admit that she actually was asking herself the same question.

"First, I want you to know, I truly love and am so very thankful for how you have opened yourself to experience new adventures and to share your feelings."

"I want...I need to talk to you...about last night," Edward said after some uncomfortable silence. He pulled his wife towards his lips and kissed her softly. "I think you know what I am talking about. You no doubt know that I had certain fantasies before we came here. And I am so grateful that you indulged in making my fantasies a reality."

"Well," She sighed happily. "I did it all for you!" reverting to her typical defensive rationalization. But feelings of remorse and enormous guilt flooded through her yet again. She knew where this was heading.

"I know. And again, I am so very thankful! I feel so much closer to you than ever before," Edward said honestly, interrupting Susan's deliberation. "But I need to know...what are your thoughts...about that guy..."

"Derrick!" snapped Susan.

"Yes. Derrick. You seem...clearly captivated. So, can I assume...ah...you enjoyed his attention?" he asked.

Susan remained silent. How could she admit her true feelings about another man? Truth was, she had a great time with him, and that man affected her, both mentally and physically. And his affects were still there today.

She swallowed hard. She should not have enjoyed it as much as she did. She felt like a bad wife. A good wife doesn't do that! She felt sadness for her husband - for 'cheating' like she did.

"I mean, I'm looking for honesty. He's clearly into you, and I sense you are really into him as well," Edward added.

Susan reluctantly nodded in agreement. She tried to rationalize that instead of attributing her actions to suddenly becoming a nymphet or sexual deviant, her reaction was a product of physiology. After all, what woman wouldn't enjoy men paying attention to her?

"Do you want to see him again? I just need to know."

Suddenly, shame and guilt came to the forefront. Being raised as she did, she always had difficulty expressing her sexual wants and desires. She could never admit now the effect Derrick had on her. She knew she was not telling her husband...everything. And it hurt her knowing she was, in a way, deceiving the man she most cared about.

Was it now time to stand up, be honest, and exclaim her true feelings?

"Okay," Susan cleared her throat. "I must admit - I really did enjoy my time with Derrick. And the fact that he wants me, well, it is so flattering!"

Edward sat upright and swallowed hard.

"But understand, my only intention was to please you. That's why I dressed as slutty as I did. I mean, you essentially pushed me, and then...you didn't stop it!"

While Susan's natural defensive mechanism came forward again, she had to push herself to overcome it. "Perhaps I did get a little carried away with it though, at the bar that is, and for that, I'm sorry! But...it was so much fun!"

Edward's mind went blank. Blood strangely rushing from his brain to his penis. His mind raced, unable to finish his thoughts. And he was really starting to panic about where this would end up.

But he needed to be strong. Finally, here was his wife beginning to be as open and honest as she ever was. He came here seeking to have his wife be honest with herself and her sexuality. He wanted her to feel comfortable venturing out of her comfort zone. And he wanted her to become comfortable sharing her fantasies. He wanted to reinforce that having sordid thoughts, even about another man, was okay.

"Sorry? No need to be sorry! I loved seeing you dressed so provocatively!" Edward started, nervous and apprehensive, but trying to assuage any perceived misinterpretations.

Susan sat silent.

"So, I guess you are correct - I did urge you to loosen up," Edward paused, swallowing hard. "Look, to be honest, it was hot as hell watching you and Derrick on the dance floor last night. I really did find it all quite stimulating - the teasing, the flirting. I'm glad that you're curious enough to keep an open mind, enjoy this adventure, and just be free to explore your desires."

Looking her directly in the eyes, he smiled somewhat sheepishly, saying, "But...I just think there are a few things we need to sort out before we go any further."

"You didn't enjoy it? You told me to be more open with men. And I thought you enjoyed watching?"

"I did! I did find it very arousing. I mean...it's weird and hard to explain. I felt so many emotions - happiness, fear, jealousy, excitement, horniness. I did not feel the urge to stop it...and it became so hot watching you I started touching myself! I wanted it to continue, it just felt like an out-of-body experience, but..."

"Too much all at once?" she asked, trying to judge the look on Edward's face. "You know I love you and never want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship," Susan said cutting Edward off.

Susan noticed her husband's cock erect again. How could that happen? She was surprised that he could get hard again after just having sex.

"You may want to hide that!" she said teasingly pointing.

But the fact was, she liked what she was doing to him. She liked it a lot, and she leaned in and hungrily kissed her husband.

Embarrassed, Edward tried to deflect from the image of his excitement thinking about his wife with another man.

"You know what, my dear wife? One thing that has happened in our short time here - I love your confidence! It is obvious that you are a far more confident woman now. And as you're probably aware, there is nothing more attractive to men than a woman who radiates confidence. I noticed that instead of being jealous of other women here, you became inspired. I saw my wife walking the beach with her head held high, making eye contact, and smiling widely. I saw you let loose completely and acquiesce to the sexual freedoms offered in this place. You enjoyed the moment and as a result, you were noticed and, of course you had men drooling after you!"

"Really? Wow," Susan feigned surprise, her bright smiling face beaming wickedly contemplating the significance of her transformation.

She could not deny it; a couple days in Cap d'Agde left her feeling more confident, more self-assured, and feeling sexier than she could ever have imagined, particularly at her age. Letting go of her conservative past left her with an ironic sense of freedom. And yes, she never felt so fulfilled.

"Well, you told me to be more open. And you essentially called me a prude! So, I did it!" Susan said defiantly. "I took full advantage of your 'kitchen pass' and now the result is, I have a man texting me that wants to fuck me!"

Dagger! Those words were a reminder of that unsettled business. Edward's cock deflated fast. "She's right," he scolded himself pointedly. "Just how DID you expect this to go? How did you think this would end? What were you thinking?"

The idea of it was clearly a massive turn on when he was detached and didn't think it could happen. And now, with just one word, he knew that sordid fantasy of his would become a reality. But could he bring himself to accept non-monogamy and outright give permission to allow his wife to be fucked by another man? Could he actually watch the misbehavior? Would he be able to cope with the consequences if his wife went ahead with fulfilling his once elusive fantasy?

Or was the whole issue centered on the fact that she would fulfill the fantasy with THAT man; a larger, more muscular, and supremely confident man with a huge cock that knew how to please a woman? How could he ever compete with that? He would never be able to please his wife again. The fear of the unknown no doubt overwhelmed his senses.

"Remember as I explained previously, I do not want you to feel like I was forcing you to do anything or keeping from you from anything. This was supposed to be a fun and exciting ride." Edward paused seeing a real concern in his wife's expression.

"Oh, you're not forcing me to do anything," Susan said expressing no apprehension.

He paused, swallowing hard. He needed to get it out there. "But..."

"Let me say this before you continue," Susan interrupted, as she reached out and took her husband's hands, recognizing with certainty, his panicked anxiety.

"I want you to know, YOU always come first. You are my priority. None of what happened or will happen will take the place of our love for each other," Susan said trying to re-assure her husband and re-build his confidence. His confidence was never in question. But now she felt she needed to prop up his spirit.

She brought her husband's hands to her lips and gently kissed them. Looking into his eyes, she leaned into him and whispered. "It's still hard for me to understand how you truly can be okay with it...but, the door has been opened and I would like to push our boundaries a little further. But if at any time you are uncomfortable with anything...it's okay. We don't have to take it further. And as you know, we can leave this place at any time."

Edward sat speechless, jaw open, unable and unknowing how to respond. He never got to finish his thought before Susan turned the tables on him, again - her words echoing his when they first arrived in Cap d'Agde.

Not another word was spoken on the subject.

***********

Apparently, their performance made them quite popular. They unexpectedly received more visits from several people that came up to 'chat up' Edward and Susan. It was as if they had been initiated into a special club.

Watching the parade of admirers come up to Susan and seeing his naked wife freely talking to strangers after they watched her fuck resulted in an unexpected treat. First, Susan appeared so confident, not bothering to cover herself.

Second, Edward noticed a pattern to the way people looked at his wife. Eyes always first went to her suntanned breasts with an eye on Susan's happy nipples, and then to her hairless pussy. And then, after a friendly nod to Edward, eyes focused back to his wife. It was an underappreciated dynamic with subtle undertones that captivated Edward.

And with the sun still up but now low in the sky, tinting everything with yellowish light and warm looking shadows, the 'golden hour' made his wife's body look even more beautiful. He enjoyed his wife garnering so much attention and did not want the day to end.

Then the young man that sat in front of Susan earlier came over and stood right over top of her. He made small talk and complemented them on their 'performance'. But Edward noticed that, although he was right there, next to his wife, the man's focus was to Susan. While Susan's legs weren't spread wide open, judging by his reaction and his eye position, he knew the young man had a clear, unobstructed view.

Susan would typically be a shrinking violet talking about sex with anyone, especially a stranger. But this man's smile was so intoxicating, his demeanor very relaxed and non-threatening, and she recalled how respectful he remained through it all. Instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt a thrill course through her.

She struggled initially to make eye contact with him in her current state, but with little effort Susan's embarrassment was fading quickly. Two hours earlier, she would have thought she would die of embarrassment talking to a man staring at her naked body after he just watched her fuck.

Susan noticed that as the young man was talking to her, his eyes didn't look at hers; they were moving back and forth between her breasts and her pussy. Suddenly feeling the full weight of his attention, strangely, she didn't die of embarrassment or humiliation and instead felt a thrill course through her.

She twisted her body and reached behind her for her wine, which naturally caused her leg to open. And when she returned to face the young man, she unknowingly kept her one leg open.

When young man stopped talking mid-sentence, Susan noticed the man looked enthralled; lost in a little dream. It was accidental, but the man's intent stare sent delicious chills through her. He no doubt had a perfect view and in the moment Susan did nothing to change her pose. Something inside her, the preverbal devil on her shoulder, whispered in her ear for her wicked side to be released again.

She knew the young man could see her open vulva, shaved and smooth, and was more than willing to participate in her little game, which strangely served to embolden her further. She felt excited and aroused but could barely grasp that she was initiating this tease, especially right there in public before a man standing right over her!

She smiled trying to look shy and sexy as she took a big gulp of liquid courage. Instead, she stared seductively at the man, and quickly noticed his cockhead peeping from its uncircumcised hood.

She brought her fingers down to her vulva and pulled on one of her lips. Then she ran a finger across her slit, feigning brushing away some sand. It was a bold move for sure, but she wanted to get a reaction. And she was not disappointed. The young man had stopped talking and just stood above her, watching, while his cock reacted naturally.

The fact that the young man's arousal was growing before her very eyes did nothing but further embolden her. She found once again the enjoyment and thrill of sitting nude and exposed and teasing the young man.

Susan could barely grasp that this was happening, especially right there in public as the young man spent a considerable amount of time chatting. And his was not like the occasional glance of her breasts or her pussy, he was laser-focused on her.

Edward watched the back and forth, and just sat back and enjoyed every second of it.

And his cock grew. Seeing strangers ogle his wife, eye-fucking her no doubt wishing they could have joined in, brought his arousal to the forefront again. The more men noticed, the more it fed his desires for more.

A voice inside Susan told her she shouldn't be doing this, that she should feel ashamed and mortified for teasing this young man in public. But whatever embarrassment she felt was outweighed by the thrill running through her body, and the desire to keep playing her little game. And besides, this was their last day in The Naked City, and she did not want to waste this opportunity.

She pulled her finger up slightly and brushed against her clitoris. It felt like an electrical shock through her body. Then she looked up and noticed the young man's penis head was fully extended out of its protected turtleneck shroud, moving the way excited cocks move.

She shuddered, slammed her legs closed. "What am I doing?"

Embarrassed, Susan suddenly bade the young man good-bye.

After the man turned and walked away, Susan turned to her husband. Edward was grinning from ear to ear, obviously enjoying her exposure.

"I loved it! It looked like the young man really enjoyed himself!" referring to the obvious.

"Stop it, Edward. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so embarrassed!"