From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And without having to look down, Susan knew her nipples were hardening once again, and her labia were engorged. She hoped beyond hope that nobody would notice her body's inappropriate response in public.

Edward watched in complete shock. He could see the aroused fleshy lips of his wife's pussy dangling and spread open. There was no doubt she was doing all this with a purpose. Who was this woman? Although floored by her uninhibitedness, he truly relished seeing his wife have the confidence to flirt and tease like this. It was like a dream. Her unabashed flaunting of her body caused his hand to unintentionally reach down and stroke his hardening cock.

And Susan knew what she was doing. Purposefully teasing strangers by giving a straight view to her most intimate areas in a grocery store were certainly inappropriate. But she was enjoying it too much to stop. And even though she still had butterflies in her stomach, she could feel herself getting wet.

So there it was. She not only didn't care, but also actually relished acting a little wicked. Her goosebumps had faded a bit, but the powerful energy of showing herself off was still with her. It was a crazy thrill that seemed to give her clarity and confusion in equal measure.

She looked back at her husband. His rock-hard cock evidence that he not only endorsed this side of her but found it equally arousing.

With her confidence at an all-time high, and any particular social stigma gone, Susan no longer felt conscientious purposefully exposing herself. She felt like she did as if she was in her 20's before kids. She knew she had a great body then, and she knew when guys were checking her out. And she willingly wore thin tops without a bra and short shorts to further accommodate her voyeurs.

When Edward realized Susan noticed his erection, he put his hands over his cock, an attempt at avoiding embarrassment. She looked at her husband, her eyes widening in surprise and in complete disbelief as she scrutinized the irony and double standard.

She strolled past him, saying, "Well, well, well. Isn't it interesting that you are allowed to cover yourself!" she admonished. He wanted her to display her goods in a sexual manner, but he was embarrassed to do the same!

"You wanted this! Now I'm going to make you even more uncomfortable. I'm going to give you something you will not soon forget," she thought, testing his resolve.

She walked up another isle and stopped next to another man. She smiled and stretched up to reach a box on the highest shelf.

"Oh, my!" she heard the man say quietly.

She knew the man's eyes were focused on her breasts. Her nipples had softened a little, but now, presenting her tits to a man so close she could practically feel his breath on them, they swelled up once again. The man looked enthralled as if lost in a dream.

The way she was showing herself off was more than a little surprising to her. And with her out-of-control hardened nubs changing again back to full display mode, she wished they would have just picked an appearance and stuck with it. Witnessing her arousal changing before his eyes, the man's cock reacted.

Meanwhile, Edward watched as the man turned his head and grinned, his eyes practically caressing her breasts. He saw the man's cock grow, protruded from its uncircumcised hood, reacting naturally to a beautiful woman and the ultimate confirmation of her allure. He saw the man lean in closer to his wife's breast, her nipples close enough to lick without moving, threatening to turn his wife's performance into a soft-core porn.

Surprisingly, Edward did not step in to stop it. And he wondered if Susan noticed, and what she would do if she did.

And without further deliberation, Edward realized...this is how he hoped his wife would be. He loved this new 'slutty' side of Susan; the term 'slutty' in this case used in the most non-pejorative, erotic, and sex-positive way possible.

Edward's wet dream was interrupted when he heard the man standing next to him comment in French, "Tres belle! J'aime cela!!"

Edward looked at the man, as he tried to cover his own uncomfortable erection with the bottle of wine he had selected. "Agree!" He smiled and realized what a truly, truly lucky man he was.

Methodically Susan continued shopping, walking throughout the market, gathering her needed items, no longer worried about her shameless display. It was as if a switch was flipped. No longer burdened with the nagging qualms she once had about exposing her body, instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt a thrill course through her.

But enough was enough. With moisture emanating from her pussy Susan turned and strode towards Edward. "Let's pay and get out of here!"

They walked their selections to the cashier who greeted Susan enthusiastically while she removed the items from her basket. Even with Edward standing there, the cashier, who was fully dressed, leered at her, staring straight at her pussy the entire time as he muttered words in French. Although delighted by the attention, she still found herself blushing at the man's outright perverse leer.

Edward understood some of the French words and stepped in to pay, allowing Susan to exit the store.

"Ne sois pas un âne," he said glaring at the man.

************

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just shopped naked!" Susan blushed and buried her face in her hands as Edward met her outside the market.

Edward wondered if Susan would adjust her revealing wardrobe before continuing.

She did not.

In fact, she relished the attention. While the way she was freely showing herself off was more than a little surprising to her, she could not deny how aroused she had gotten from shopping naked.

Susan, the formally conservative housewife, walked away and boldly strode through the semi-enclosed mini-mall naked, her only attempt at modesty: the short mesh black sarong wrapped around her waist. Edward wondered if his wife had become a bonafide exhibitionist.

Passing boutiques full of the most erotic clothes, he watched her walk defiantly undeterred. Leather, plastic and rubber bottoms, sheer and lace dresses and tops, crotch-less panties and peephole bras, and everything in between designed to show off flesh and private parts, were prominently displayed on mannequins and store windows.

Susan stopped to look at clothes on a rack on the sidewalk just outside a shop. She pulled out a lime-green mesh dress and held it against her body. Her nipples were visible through the wide mesh of the fabric. The length was so short it barely covered her pussy.

"I like it!" Edward proclaimed breathlessly, hoping. "Are you going to buy it?"

If they had not spent a night at Cap d'Agde, Susan would have considered such outfits totally outrageous and only worn in the privacy of a bedroom by a woman with extreme sexual confidence. However, after the past two days and witnessing firsthand, the revealing clothes women wore for a night out at the restaurants, bars and/or discos of this libertine nirvana, she was now considering this garment suitable clothing to wear in public!

"Well, I already have an outfit planned for tonight. But if we were spending another night here..." Susan teased as she hung the garment back on the rack.

Edward swallowed hard, his mind reeling at the vision of his wife wearing such a salacious dress in public.

In the hair salon next door, yet another surreal sight - a topless woman sitting in a chair while getting her hair styled. It was a new reality where there was no need to wear clothes even to do everyday tasks.

They continued further and came upon a shop specializing in fetish wear. A saleswoman was busy helping a naked man into a leather bondage outfit, tightening the straps of the scandalous outfit around the man's waist, in clear view of anyone who passed. In 'The Naked City' there was, of course, no need for a changing room.

Edward looked at Susan, and Susan to Edward. They simultaneously broke out in a chuckle. Neither were into bondage or leather, but the sight of a saleswoman helping a man into an outfit with the man's cock swaying inches from the woman's face was beyond outrageous.

************

As Susan and Edward made their way to their hotel, Edward suggested they stop at the pool to pre-game before going out for the evening. He gathered two glasses from the bar, then opened one of the wine bottles they just purchased and poured glasses for both.

"To a memorable last night!" Susan said, smiling and quite giddy. The simple statement was emblematic of how far her thinking had changed.

"Sláinte," Edward said as he lifted his glass. "And I have to say again, thank you for making fantasy a reality! I am certainly so proud of you. I mean, what you just did was incredible! You knew it was a fantasy of mine to fuck you on a public beach. And you made that fantasy a reality!"

Susan blushed, recalling what had happened. "I really don't know what got into me!" Susan tried to explain. "That...never...well...it sort of took me by surprise...and..."

"Relax, sweetheart! Just enjoy our last moments here. Besides, I know you enjoyed the attention, so just own it!" he said. "So, tell me. Do you have any other surprises for me in our final hours here?" Edward asked playfully.

Susan remained silent, but deep inside, she would have to reluctantly agree. She sat back and sipped her wine, reflecting on how she rid herself of her long-held puritanical modesty. Although she still did not know how she should react, one thing was certain - she once again felt her body respond as she imagined how she looked on that beach with her husband pounding her pussy. Then she wondered how she looked shopping naked.

She pulled her phone out of her bag. Susan's heart skipped as she re-read the text string. Shamefully, she wondered what it would be like feeling Derrick's cock inside her, and to be even more sexually open and carefree, just like the woman in the dunes.

Edward watched his wife's reaction closely, trying to gauge her thoughts. It looked like she was getting turned on again. Was it possible she wanted to embrace the hotwife lifestyle fully?

"Do you want to...call him?"

As she closed her phone, Susan looked over at her husband with at nervous grin on her face. While Edward smiled to her, she remained pensive - feeling both relief and disappointment. Perhaps fantasy should remain just a fantasy. Or perhaps it was the frightful possibility that she may have completely missed out on an explosive sexual experience.

Meanwhile, Edward sat back and took a big gulp of his wine, trying to assuage his own apprehension. Yes, he loved the 'new' Susan, the one that took many of his fantasies to reality. But he realized he still needed time to digest ALL that had happened...time to think about things and consider the speed in which things had progressed. He truly enjoyed watching his wife tease and he even was will to accept Derrick touching her intimately. But it was his reluctance to give permission to Derrick and his wife to 'fuck' that was at the forefront of his thoughts.

It pained him. He desired to make her happy. At the end, the fact was his wife did not lie to him or did not go behind his back. So why not step aside and allow his wife to truly fulfill her fantasy? Perhaps he should just tell her to call him?

Edward pulled his wife closer, his arms hugging her tightly. "You know what, maybe we should just stop overthinking it so much and just enjoy what it is doing to us. I enjoy showing off my confident, sexy woman. Besides, the sex is white hot, don't you agree?"

He kissed his wife again. As their tongues danced an erotic dance, Susan's mind and body were being overtaken by her thoughts coupled with the reassuring love of her husband.

Her eyes sparkled as she nodded. "I know baby...I agree!"

Even though Susan knew they were in public, she allowed her husband's hands to roam down her chest, resting on her left breast.

"Mmmmm..." she sighed into another kiss from her husband as he began to knead her tit and flick her nipple. Perhaps fueled by the wine, her entire body was at an already-elevated state of arousal. Her husband's touch felt so electric.

"Do you mind if I take a photo of you?" Edward asked as he pulled away and looked into his wife's eyes.

"What?" No!" It was embarrassing, and it was something she'd never allowed before. But it wasn't that big a risk now, was it? She had just done things previously unimaginable.

"I mean, I didn't take any on our two days here and...you look so beautiful...you're radiating sexy!"

What the hell, she thought. "Um, okay!" Susan said. "But...you must take them on my phone. I want to have control over who sees them." She held her phone in front of her.

"Okay," Edward said. He didn't need further convincing. He took the phone from her hand.

They stood and looked at each other. They giggled simultaneously like two teenagers.

"Well, go ahead and tell me what position you want me to take. Direct me and take your picture," Susan said.

"Um. First..."

"First? You said, 'a' photo."

"I'm not just taking one! Just put your hands on your hips and smile at me."

Susan heard chatter from the balconies. A man was standing, leaning on the rail, looking out to the pool. Nearby, she saw another couple sitting on chairs looking down on them. So engulfed in the moment, she had forgotten they were there.

But Susan did as asked. She spread her legs out just a little, and then she pushed her hip to one side, and gave a big smile. Although she was naked, it was a normal pose and not lewd in any way.

"Wow. That's great sweetheart! The light is fantastic! Okay, next, how about if you turn around. Now look over your shoulder back at me."

Susan turned, cocked her hip and pushed her butt back toward her husband. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

Click, click, click. Edward took a series of photos while moving a few feet in either direction to get the right angle.

"Next," Edward said. "I need you to lay on the sun-lounger."

Susan turned around, facing her husband and glared, knowing that this may escalate. But she sat down onto the lounger.

"How do you want me to pose?" she asked.

"Scooch all the way back, put your hands behind your head, and bring one knee up."

Susan did as he asked and posed as instructed.

Edward clicked off a few more. Then he looked straight into his eyes. "Okay, now open your legs a little bit."

Susan's embarrassment was fading quickly, but this was going from innocent to lewd quickly. Her husband kept ratcheting up the exposure and embarrassment levels. And she would be putting herself on display once again.

They stood and looked at each other for a moment, but Susan let her raised knee drop. She guessed that she was showing something between her parted legs to those on the balcony. But she had no intention of backing down.

Click, click, click.

"Anything else?" she asked.

The question surprised Edward. Clearly, she felt more comfortable and enjoyed sitting nude and exposed for him and those watching.

With her inhibitions lowered, Susan did not wait for an answer and moved her feet to each side of the lounger. With her feet on the concrete pool deck, her thighs spread open just enough to be suggestive.

Edward absorbed the look of his wife's sex, pink and engorged, inviting him to look. He still couldn't believe the change in his wife's attitude! She had to know she was purposefully exposing her pussy to their audience!

"Can you arch your back and bring one arm behind your head?"

Click, click, click.

"Now, move one hand down to your...yes!"

Susan knew what he wanted and posed as he instructed while looking straight into his eyes.

"Now spread your lips a bit," Edward commanded.

Inside her a voice told Susan she shouldn't be doing this - that this had gone too far. Any other time Susan would have ended this game by now. But as nervous and embarrassed as she was, she saw her husband's hand shaking as it clutched her phone, evidence of that he was nervous as well. Strangely, she felt like they were in this together, and it put her apprehension at ease. As a thousand emotions rushed through her, those of arousal being in the forefront, she instead, almost instinctively, pushed her lips of her vulva apart.

"Like this?" she asked, a renewed resolve to keep playing her husband's game to 'prove' herself overtaking her trepidation.

"Yes! Just like that!" Edward said excitedly as his wife complied.

Surprisingly, twisting and posing her naked body for her husband sent delicious chills through her. Susan knew she shouldn't be doing this, that she should feel ashamed and even mortified. Yet she could not dismiss those feelings of excitement and arousal. Whatever embarrassment she felt initially was outweighed by the current thrill running through her body; and the desire to keep playing this increasingly sordid little game increased.

"Is this what you want?" she asked him coyly as she lay there, her back arched high and her tits pointing upward, looking spectacular, while sliding a finger between the lips of her sex.

Click, click, click.

Susan saw Edward's eyes not focused on hers, but much lower. She knew Edward as well as the people on the balconies could see her open vagina, shaved and smooth and completely bare.

This time she stayed in the same position, not moving. She kept moving her finger lightly over and just inside the lip of her pussy, opening it and exposing it a little more even as she kept tracing the finger up and down. Almost imperceptibly she began to move her hips while sliding her finger between the folds of her labia.

"Yyyeeaahhh!" a strange voice bellowed from the balcony.

Startled from her thoughts and caught off guard at the man's crass comment, the voice nonetheless shocked Susan to reality. She quickly stood up, flustered and embarrassed. She felt like she wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and die from the humiliation. How could she have behaved so wantonly?

Her mind was in a complete disarray, mortified and confused at her actions, practically in shock as she thought about how she may have appeared to her fellow hotel guests, and completely confused as to why her body was responding so strongly. What was she thinking? How could she have allowed herself to do that?

She stood up from the chair and approached her husband with her hand out, beckoning for her phone. "Oh, my God," Susan said. "I can't believe I just did that."

But as she felt the cool air against the moistened crotch from her own arousal juices--she could not deny what had happened.

Edward looked at her intently, and her eyes drifted lower, widening in surprise at his erection, looking angry and in need of relief.

"Edwaaarrrd!!!"

Edward smiled sheepishly.

Seeing within his eye's pure arousal, the effects of watching her photoshoot were in plain sight. And she surmised others derived the same pleasure. She felt powerful and in control.

She reached out and stroked Edward's cock a couple of times. "Maybe we should go back to our room so we can take care of this," she teased.

"Not here?" Edward asked with a devious smile.

"Don't push it, buddy!"

To be continued...