From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 09

Story Info
Edward tests his wife's curiosity and pushes her exhibitionist.
13.6k words
4.57
13.3k
11

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Fantasy to Reality in The Naked City - Part 9

Edward tests his wife's curiosity and pushes her exhibitionism to new limits

NOTICE: Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a mature couple attempting to preserve the passion in their marriage. This 11-part series records our 3-day holiday at Cap d'Agde, France (a.k.a. The Naked City) as this couple continues its 'sexploration' of new erotic adventures to see where the journey takes them. This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details.

(Chronologically, the following took place approximately one year after 'Greece,' a little more than two years after 'Punta Cana,' and about three years after 'Reawakening')

WARNING: This story is long as it tries to capture the conflicting emotions of a mature wife shedding her inhibitions; a husband both enamored, as well as struggling, with his emotions and expectations; and both dealing with real-life consequences. If you are looking for a quick fuck-and-suck story, this is not for you. But if you enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment.

*********************

Day 2

They laid next to each other, both in a totally delirious trance, for minutes not saying anything, relishing their body's reactions as post-coital endorphins enveloped them.

Edward turned his attention to his freshly fucked wife's body still twitching before him. In a fog of sexual bliss, Susan was glowing with sexual energy, and had a dazed and happily dreamy-looking disposition. She looked as sexy and as radiant as ever.

He was shocked at his wife's transformation, not in a bad way, but the speed of change.

He recalled those long, heartfelt, and at times painful and embarrassing conversations he had with Susan about how to improve their relationship. how they might right the ship. At the forefront of Edward's concerns - bringing that lust back into their relationship.

They had always led a very normal, very 'vanilla' life. After raising kids and having been a devoted housewife for more than 30 years, Susan's thinking and fashion choices had become more and more conservative. He saw Susan falling further into the trap of what society considered acceptable, or 'normal' for a mature woman, mother, and wife. And as a result, the frustration that was building within their relationship was magnified.

He needed to change mindsets, not change their relationship status. Edward loved his wife; and he never thought about cheating or even leaving. He had a few opportunities for extra-marital naughtiness, but through all the little 'issues' they were going through, he remained faithful to his wife and never gave serious consideration to an extra-marital affair.

He simply yearned for some variety now and then - some spice and naughtiness that would liven up a long-term committed relationship. Ultimately, Susan agreed that they had to explore ways to add some excitement, some 'spice' to their relationship.

That's why he wanted to come to this libertine nirvana - not only in the hopes the atmosphere may coax his wife out of her conservative shell, and to experiment with expanding their sexual boundaries, but also show his wife that her perceived insecurities about herself were unjustified. He was determined to re-establish his wife's confidence in herself. He wanted her to experience the feeling of being admired, and most importantly, being desired.

Well, things certainly changed, and fast! Susan's confidence skyrocketed! Susan morphed from boring housewife to a confident, sexy, and adventurous woman. And he was a beneficiary of her transformation as well - she had just fulfilled one of his hottest fantasies! He simply was amazed how sexually wild and free his conservative wife had become in just 24-hours. And he just fucked her in this same spot on this same beach!

Was this a permanent transformation? Or a temporary indulgence?

Edward turned his focus to his wife and tried not to stare, but Susan had a depth of sensuality in her eyes that he hadn't seen before.

He did love this new dynamic, but he wondered...what exactly heightened her sexuality, that charged her provocativeness, into a higher state than he could have ever imagined? Was it the sexually charged atmosphere of this place that revved-up her libido into high gear?

Or was it something...or someone else?

Abruptly his mind wandered to that recurrent question again. He could not completely dismiss the possibility that his wife acted as she did for THAT man. He wondered...did she do it all for...HIM?

**************

Susan drifted in and out of a state of delirium, losing track of time as she lay back in the afternoon sun, smiling contently, her entire body still reeling with the high of endorphins causing her to feel flushed and her breathing heavy.

She was barely aware of the sensations of cum leaking out from her pussy, a reminder of having been completely overwhelmed by one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. As more clarity set in, she could not believe what had just happened; being completely and thoroughly fucked by her husband, on a beach, in public, in broad daylight, and in front of dozens of strangers!

The 'taboo' nature of the sexual act she had just committed was not lost on her and added to her current mystified disposition. And she was not only complicit but instigated it! Things she was sure she couldn't do and declared with certainty she wouldn't do, she did. Her moral compass ticked back and forth. Feelings of guilt and shame mixed with feelings of exhilaration and excitement battled within her for prominence. She felt totally confused, unable to understand what had just taken place and more importantly why she allowed it.

She didn't suggest this lifestyle. She flat out rejected it in the beginning when her husband first broached the subject. As she thought about everything she and Edward had been through, her mind drifted to the first pivotal event they both agreed had set them on the road leading to their current setting.

She remembered the time, not that long ago and after many years of marriage, when Edward suggested they add some 'spice' to their relationship. After explaining his thoughts, she reluctantly agreed to her husband's requests that she wear sexy clothes, show off more, and be more provocative only to placate him.

And now, she just had sex in public!

Surprisingly, she found herself wanting to experience those same pleasures again and again, with no thoughts of trying to psychoanalyze her feelings. She just wanted to please and be pleased in that same naughty, sexual way - without regrets.

On top of it all, she could no longer blame her husband for her indiscretions. Truth was, SHE was the one that decided how far things would go. So, should she simply continue down this path and see what happens? Why not experience everything?

With Edward's cum leaking out of her womanhood, she now wondered what her limits were. Does she even have a filter anymore?

Perhaps now she was beginning to understand her own sexuality. She closed her eyes with a multitude of thoughts and mixed emotions running through her: excitement, arousal, nervousness and trepidation. "Have I always wanted to be more sexual but never allowed myself to even consider it?" she asked herself.

Perhaps subconsciously she already knew the answer. After all, experiencing these adventures has made her much more aware of her sexuality. She found it all so incredibly stimulating, and it most certainly increased the intensity and passion in her relationship - her libido was off-the-charts. And there was no doubt sex was far more intense and far hotter now.

Although it had been way too long since she enjoyed just letting go, she was apprehensive about this new dynamic and where it was taking them.

And that one lingering question remained...and it was big one. She never even considered sex with anybody but her husband. Before this side trip to Cap d'Agde, even her most arousing and seductive fantasies always involved Edward. He had been her one and only.

Her eyes met her husband's, who was looking at her intently, proudly, and so lovingly. His cock was still twitching, a telltale affirmation that he too enjoyed her metamorphosis. She enjoyed pleasing him. And she took great pleasure in knowing that she had satisfied his fantasy.

"Maybe it's okay," she thought. "Stop scrutinizing and psychoanalyzing everything! Just go along with the flow! Other women allow themselves to get wild every now and then, and it works for them, so why not me? Why couldn't a mature woman like me explore those same pleasures?"

There was little doubt that her husband's urgings had lit a heretofore-unimaginable spark of interest within her. So, although she outwardly said she was doing it for him, there was a dark hidden part of her that fed upon it as well.

She had an itch that needed to be scratched. So why not just tell him that she had a desire to see Derrick again? After all, her husband did say when they arrived that he wanted to step away from their vanilla world, lock away all inhibitions, and to explore and experiment in their time here. And didn't he even outright admit that he fantasized about her having sex with another man?

She shook her head, trying to rid herself of such thinking and make sense out of the non-sensical. Perhaps she still needed time to digest all that had happened - time to think about things and consider the speed in which things had progressed. She had not anticipated it going this far, this soon or even at all. Coming here to The Naked City, she was prepared to be naked in front of strangers on the beach, convinced anything further would be immoral. But she just had sex in front of strangers on this beach! It was not something she had planned on happening, and something she had not prepared herself to deal with. Yet, she did it.

And now, to be debating the pros and cons of seeing another man and an illicit sexual relationship?

All of it...was so...confusing.

*************

Edward took a deep breath. He thought about his fantasies that were the new reality. He could not deny his wife morphing into a purely sexual woman was enough to push his love for her to new heights.

Looking to Susan, he knew how truly, truly lucky he was. But as his wife lay propped on her elbows, her body still flushed in sexual satisfaction, her eyes looked to the sea, but her mind was elsewhere, seemingly deep in thought. He wondered...what was going on in that head of hers?

As he wrestled with the unknown, he leaned down to kiss his wife. Her tongue met his with a twirling lust that could not be feigned.

"Thanks for...you know," Edward said and deciding to tread lightly.

Susan nodded reluctantly. Then he saw his wife smile mischievously; a girlish blush appearing on her face.

And with those relatively innocuous words, Susan felt another flush through her body, suddenly being reminded she just had intercourse ending in a huge orgasm in front of strangers.

"Oh my God!" she pulled back and with reality setting in said breathlessly, "I can't believe we just did that! I can't believe I..." Susan stopped herself. Her sexual high was unexpectedly interrupted by her total abandonment of all sexual taboos, and afraid how her husband was going to react to her sudden wantonness.

"That's just so not me," she said admonishing her own actions, perhaps wanting to try to remain prim and proper. She was never one to 'flaunt' herself, at least not prior to this holiday. But Edward did say he desired her to be more provocative, but what just happened was...

"Shhhh...Sweetheart! Wow is all I can say," he sighed breathily. Still trying to catch his own breath, Edward leaned on his side. "THAT was absolutely...WOW! Where has this incredibly sexy woman been all my life?"

"I...can't...believe..."

"Sweetheart, it was amazing, truly unbelievable! Really, you were incredible!!! I really love the confident, sensual woman that you have become. I'm so proud you are my wife, and so proud to be your husband!" Edward proclaimed with utter glee.

Although hard to believe her ears, Susan was relieved that her husband was responding so positively to her debauched actions. And she shouldn't be surprised. She often believed Edward to be a sexual deviant. And true to her perception, he was beaming.

She thought about everything that happened over the last 24-hours - fucking on the beach, teasing the maintenance man, shamelessly displaying her most intimate areas to strangers, and more. She blamed the entire atmosphere of this place of libertine thinking. But she did get a crazy kind of high from those experiences. She felt naughty and sexy, and now her husband affirmed he loved it.

She closed her eyes as she nuzzled into her husband's chest. Strangely she could feel the pulse in her clitoris, her juices beginning to moisten her lips as they talked. She could no longer deny it. Her body's reaction gave it all away. She loved it as well!

Then her thoughts went to Derrick, and his offer. Although overcome with emotions, she felt mollified that she did not do something damaging to their relationship.

"So, you're not upset?"

"Seriously? I have a beautiful and sexy woman in my arms who I happen to love and call my wife. And it was so incredibly thrilling to me watching others lust after you. I can't put it into words how it feels to have the hottest woman on this beach!" Edward exclaimed, interrupting her thoughts.

"You don't need to say that. You're my husband, and I'm your wife..."

"I'm dead serious!" Edward cut her off. "I feel like the luckiest man! Let's just enjoy this crazy ride!"

"Okay. I...I just...needed you," she whispered. "And you may have noticed, I was a bit horny!"

They both laughed at the understatement.

"Well, no doubt you saw...I was horny as well! But also, for me it was more than that. For me...well...as you know, it was...a fantasy come true," he answered proudly with a smile. "So, I guess I have to ask...no regrets?" Edward leaned over to kiss his wife, still breathing heavy.

Susan smiled devilishly at the question. This was their little quip as they explored their sexual boundaries.

"No regrets!" Susan whispered as she nuzzled again into her husband's chest. "I happy you enjoyed yourself!"

"Let's go to the water to rinse off."

Edward helped his wife to her feet. With her legs wobbly from the vigorous fucking she had just received and the multiple orgasms she just experienced, Susan raised herself off The Blue Sheet and walked hand-in-hand with her husband to the water. Immediately she felt the unmistakable realization of cum leaking out of her ravished pussy.

As she walked, she noticed some people nod and smile. It felt so naughty feeling her husband's cum running down her leg in such a public setting. Surprisingly, she clenched her thighs together, enjoying her newfound sexual dynamic.

Once in the sea in knee-deep water, they splashed water onto their genitals, cleaning up after their public tryst, just like they saw other couples doing.

Susan pulled Edward to her and kissed him, forcing her tongue halfway down his throat.

"Shit!!! What has gotten into you?" said a surprised Edward.

Susan's eyes widened. "There is just something about this place!" she said truthfully. "I never, ever thought I would do those things! I mean...you just fucked me on a public beach with people close enough to touch me! This sexually charged atmosphere, the outrageous things I have witnessed...maybe that's why...I just felt so...horny."

"That's a good thing! You have become the wife of my dreams and got me so horny as well. And I do believe our audience appreciated our little performance! We certainly received a lot of applause!" he said grinning.

Edward glanced over at his wife. She was smiling contently despite herself, and he realized what a momentous occasion this was. Susan usually tried to avoid discussions involving sex. And she would never admit to something turning her on. But here, in a place where virtually anything goes, she was finally becoming a bit more truthful and forthcoming about her needs and desires.

"Not sure if you noticed," Edward added. "But there were two guys behind you who were watching that were stroking their cocks so fast, I thought they were going to spew their loads all over you!"

"I didn't even notice them," Susan said coyly with a smile, strangely feeling no shame or embarrassment. "And you know what, I would not have even cared!" making the scenario even more salacious.

Perhaps she wasn't as conservative as she liked to believe she was?

Edward stood there, in disbelief. He suddenly had an image of his wife grabbing onto two strange cocks while he fucked her, alternating between stroking and sucking. It was a vision that blew his mind! Could she possibility be so bold? The thought served to only increase his arousal.

"Well, it was for me as well," Edward said. "I mean, if there's one thing that really gets this old man's blood boiling hot is to see my wife acting sexy. And witnessing you getting other guys hard earlier, and watching them lust after you, among other things, I don't know...maybe the word is 'validates' that my wife is HOT! And truthfully, it stoked the fires within me and made me want you even more!"

"I guess you were right Edward. Stepping out of my comfort zone and trying some things for the first time, I mean, I fought shyness all my life, and...I hated it. It felt like a curse," Susan said. "Now...to be honest with you, I like the way people look at me. I like the way men respond to my body. I don't know, I guess I kind of like myself all of a sudden. I'm no longer critical of the little things. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I appreciate it more. I'm still trying hold it all together, and, when I get those looks, it makes me want to show myself off even more. I mean, it's now or never, right?"

"Wait, what?" Edward brought his wife here to give her the freedom to enjoy herself. And now, did she confirm...could this be a permanent change?

"Sweetheart, back home, we rarely cut loose and really enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoyed it all, particularly the spontaneity, discovering new boundaries, and then moving past them. I just hope we can keep this going - keep the communication open and keep that door open to experience new possibilities."

Susan turned and looked out to sea. "I guess you're right, it WAS pretty hot, wasn't it?"

Edward didn't need to respond. Susan already knew the answer.

"I'm so glad you finally feel you can be honest with me," Edward added. "It makes me feel joy when I see you really happy and enjoying life. I think they call it...the word is...compersion. I just wanted you to experience a unique environment and expose you to other things with the hopes that you would cut loose and really enjoy yourself. I knew you would have to let go of your conservative past to explore it to the fullest, so I had to give you a little push. But I did not want you to feel like I was forcing you to do anything. That was never my intent."

"So, you're not mad then?" Susan asked, breaking the silence.

"Of course, I am not mad. I want you to feel sexual fulfillment you thought previously was impossible."

Susan's breathing was audible, and her face was noticeably blushed.

"And then it seemed like the flood gates opened," Edward added excitedly. "Seeing how other guys reacted to you, seeing them lust after you, seeing how you got them hard, it was all so hot to watch! And let me add this; it all becomes so much hotter knowing that you are my wife and coming home with me!"