From Fantasy to Reality in the Naked City Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward nodded, smirking. He knew Susan enjoyed herself, playing with the man.

"Oh, come on! You know he appreciated the view you gave him. You saw the effect you had on him, I mean, it was growing before your eyes!"

Susan shook her head.

But Edward loved the outright confidence displayed by his 'new' wife. And why not? A confident woman is a sexy woman. "Be honest now, you felt a thrill sitting there while he admired you, didn't you?"

Susan chewed on her lower lip and did not answer.

"Susan? Be honest!"

"Okay...I had no intention of starting anything...I'm...just so embarrassed...," Susan started, then paused.

"Go on."

"I don't want to be interrogated..."

"Just be honest, with me and with yourself."

"Okay...for some reason, I had an urge...and then...I felt intoxicated by the effects I had on the young man," Susan finally confessed.

Edward nodded and smiled with inner satisfaction knowing his wife really did it all with a purpose.

Although there was something supremely arousing watching men lust after his wife; she had the conviction to tease, to show off all on her own! And now she can enjoy the appreciating attention of others.

There was no doubt she had become much more comfortable and confidant now. His wife was an active participant in this tease! While he may be still unsure how he felt about the Susan / Derrick scenario, the truth was, watching his wife's confidence bloom made everything worthwhile.

And he also wanted his wife to express her true feelings. Her admission was a good start.

"I appreciate your honesty," Edward responded.

"It looks like the little game had an effect on you, too, honey," Susan noted, nodding to his half-erection.

"Guilty as charged...I absolutely loved watching you be so naughty!" Edward smiled proudly. Seeing his wife tease and watching men admire his wife's body was a tingle he couldn't shake. Perhaps Susan would no longer be embarrassed or shy about her actions, which excited him even more.

And it was making him incredibly horny once again.

"Shall we head back to the Hotel before that gets too painful?" she added.

Edward did not want the day to end, particularly given this was their last in Cap d'Agde. However, when he checked his watch, he had to agree it was getting late.

"Good call," he said rather reluctantly.

"We should stop by the supermarket on the way back to buy some things for the car ride tomorrow." Susan added as they packed up their things.

Edward watched his wife pull a small mesh black sarong from her bag and wrap it around her waist. "That is new. When did she get that?"

Whether intentional or unintentional, she adjusted it, tying it in the front. This was just like other women Edward saw, and Susan appeared unconcerned with the result - the gap in front allowed her mons pubis between her thighs to remain uncovered.

Before she could change her mind, Susan picked up her bag, waved to all her 'voyeurs' as if they were old friends, and strode in long steps down the sand, walking with tall posture; totally aware of, and unfettered by, her tits and bare sex on display.

Edward quickly gathered The Blue Sheet and followed his wife.

A gust of wind blew her sarong open and up, just as two men walked towards her. Susan instinctually moved to hold down her sarong, but her efforts were very brief. As the cool breeze stiffened her nipples, she forced herself not to succumb to her natural tendency to fix her wardrobe malfunction. Instead, she made eye contact with the men, greeted them confidently with her mouth curled in a sexy little smile, and pushed her chest and fully aroused nipples out, her body tall and statuesque, her hairless pussy prominently protruding from the loose sarong.

Remaining a few steps behind, Edward watched heads turn and appreciative nods given. What a difference a day makes! Edward once again saw the remarkable change in his wife's mindset. Less than 24-hours earlier, Susan nervously contemplated removing her bikini on the beach. Here she was today, totally comfortable walking around this town all but naked, walking more upright with a slight strut, exaggerating her hip movement just like a model on the catwalk while greeting others so confidently, and not even thinking about her lack of attire. Instead of timidity, Susan seemed to increase the swagger in her steps. Could it be she knew exactly what she was doing?

Susan was not naïve. She watched the men's heads swivel her way and she felt that now familiar thrill seeing men noticing her.

Edward wondered if Susan could tell where every eye with a 'Y' chromosome went, and that they were watching her every move. If she did, it certainly did not dissuade her confident smile. Edward would have loved to have been able run ahead, and then watch her coming towards him, just to see what others were seeing.

There wasn't a sense that her state of undress appeared desexualized. Far from it, Susan radiated sensuality as she confidently strolled along town and the beach, openly allowing everyone to drink her in. It now just seemed so natural for her to act this way. He smiled to himself, hopeful that this may become the new 'normal'.

And while there was something immensely erotic about watching his wife's transformation, permanent or not, he still wondered just how far she would go; and how much his wife fully exploring the bounds of her sexuality HE would be able to tolerate.

***********

Soon, they were off the beach and were walking on a sidewalk passing people who were in various stages of dress - some fully dressed, some partially. Between those leaving the beach and those coming out for the evening, the sidewalks were quite crowded. Yet Susan still did not adjust her sarong to 'correct' her overexposure.

They reached the Port Ambonne complex, the main retail center for Cap d'Agde. The market was located inside the retail center.

Reaching the grocery market, Susan dropped her bag and unzipped it searching inside.

"What are you doing?" Edward asked as she rummaged through the bag.

"I need a t-shirt or something to wear inside." It remained difficult for Susan to escape the long-held and customary practice of wearing proper attire inside a grocery store.

Edward gave her a funny look. He recalled how his wife turned the tables on him earlier, suggesting they could leave if he felt uncomfortable. Now he saw an opportunity to gain back some of what he relinquished.

Although he still had unanswered questions and wasn't even sure what he wanted, he knew he derived extreme enjoyment seeing other men admiring and lusting after his wife. And he knew now he had to explore it a bit further.

"Just go in, as you are!" Edward nodded towards the entrance; his eyes giving away the acknowledgement of his deviant challenge. "You're not going to relinquish the self-confidence you gained over the last 48 hours, are you?"

"What?" Susan asked incredulously.

Edward's heart skipped a beat at the idea, his candaulism again in the forefront. It was devilish but he was curious if she would take her exhibitionism to another level. Plus, he wanted to regain some control he felt he had lost.

Feeling emboldened to regain his standing; he picked up her bag and walked into the market giving her no choice.

Susan watched as the covering she needed was in the bag her husband carried away from her. With open jaw, she watched her husband walk into the market, taking with him the simple garment to alleviate her discomfiture. She felt defenseless. Being naked on a beach was one thing but walking naked into a store to shop for groceries was totally different.

Exasperated she looked over at her husband - obviously his 'fetish' desire of exposing her had not ceased and may have even become greater. Feelings of humiliation quickly set in.

She paused at the entrance as others came in and out the door. "What the f_ _ _! He's gone insane," she thought.

She wasn't sure if she could go along with this. Clearly Edward was getting a thrill from it, and she had to admit, part of her was strangely tempted as well. But Edward had never played out his voyeuristic fantasies with her to this degree, and she was naturally reluctant.

Susan hesitated and tried to calm herself. Her eyes focused on her reflection in the mirrored glass at the market entrance, and she gasped. What she saw was a woman barely recognizable. A once shy and nervous woman, the vision before her was a woman standing practically naked at the entrance to a busy grocery store, seriously contemplating shopping naked!

But she was nervous about not knowing what Edward would expect next. At the same time, if she didn't go through that door, she would never find out.

Susan took a deep breath. She needed to find out. She had come this far. This was the next step to test her own exhibitionist curiosity, and perhaps the next step to rid herself of her remaining fear and trepidation, and embrace her metamorphosis to a new, highly confident, and exciting, sensual woman.

"Ugh," Susan thought. Her curiosity -- and the thrill of the unknown - ultimately winning out. And although reticent, she was not about to back down from this latest challenge. She opened the door and walked into the market, the door closing behind her with a thud.

When she entered, she noticed that the market was quite busy and a few people looked up, the slamming of the door announcing her arrival. Then she was hit by a coolness that contrasted sharply to the humid heat of the outside. The disparity snapped her out of her haze and served to only further elevate her nervousness and anxiety from being so exposed.

Further beyond, she saw a couple checking out the baked items. The woman wore a beach cover-up, her male partner an oversized T-shirt. Susan looked around. Most of the men, like her husband, wore only a T-shirt - some with their junk hanging freely below. But all the women had some sort of clothing covering their body.

Susan was the only one naked! She cursed her husband for putting her in this embarrassing position.

Susan's mind was pulled in two directions. What should she do? What could she do? Half of her wanted to disappear somewhere, anywhere and the other half being overridden by a previously unknown desire to stay out in the open, the new sensation of standing in a public store wearing practically nothing and showing it all to anyone who happened to be there simply to shop for their groceries.

A man, older, sixty maybe, walked into the store and was soon nearby, looking at the display of baked goods. Susan noticed the man sneaking glimpses in her nearly naked state.

She was stuck - exposed and vulnerable - but everything had happened so quickly. There was nowhere to hide. Her anxiety rose from being so exposed, uncomfortable flaunting her body so openly in the middle of a grocery market.

She had no desire to loiter practically in the nude and needed to get away from the busy entrance. She walked briskly towards Edward, who was standing there smiling, waiting for her. The feel of the cool air-conditioned air on her skin reminded her how much of her skin was exposed.

Edward seemed to sense what his wife was feeling, and he looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"Are you nervous?" he said. "Don't be nervous! You KNOW you look great and have nothing to be ashamed of - you have spent a lot of time maintaining your body and should be proud of it. So why not relish showing it off in our last hours here?"

"Of course, I'm nervous!" Susan said breathily, somewhat upset with her husband's lack of concern for her own propriety. "Because of you, I'm naked in a grocery store, for fuck's sake! I really don't know how people will react, or even if this is considered...acceptable or...legal! Why are you doing this to me?"

Just then a woman walked by wearing nothing but high heels, a belly chain, and a wide-brimmed hat with sunglasses. She was tall, blonde, and her fantastic body gave her the look of a model. Susan was morbidly thankful to observe she was not the only woman to be completely naked in this market.

The woman smiled at Susan and then continued, catching the attention of every man and every woman in the market.

Admittedly, it was quite a sexy sight to see a naked woman grocery shopping. And Susan yearned to have that same unparalleled confidence that the woman exuded as she decisively bent to grab a bottle of wine and strode with conviction throughout the store.

Susan looked down. Her breasts rose on her chest with every breath and her nipples pointed straight out. Her little sarong covered little, and her pussy was clearly exposed.

"I can do this!"

For some strange reason, she felt emboldened by that woman, her confidence, and her radiating sexiness. Uncharacteristically, she did not even attempt to adjust her sarong to try to cover her front. She was surprised that her initial instinct to cover as much of her privates as possible was being overridden by a previously unknown desire to put herself out in the open, just as she was.

Since Edward's hands were full carrying beach bags and towels, Susan bent to grab a basket. She noticed others entering the market, in various stages of dress.

She took a deep breath and humored her husband's fetish, as well as her own curiosity and nervously ventured further into the market to shop for groceries, wearing only a thin, mesh totally see-thru and tiniest of sarongs.

Susan tried to keep her eyes straight ahead, but she couldn't help but notice the heads that turned toward her as she walked further into the market. She saw many eyes widen, a few jaws drop, and surprisingly one woman appeared to express her disapproval. Perhaps this would be a moment they may be able to laugh about over a glass of wine later that evening?

The tall blonde again passed her, smiled, and said hello. Suddenly, Susan felt as if there was camaraderie, like they had formed a bond being the only two completely naked women in the market. Susan watched the eyes of every man follow the woman as she carried her basket to the checkout.

Strangely, a pang of envy coursed through her. Then, Susan watched as the woman paid for her things, turned and again smiled to her, and walked out the door leaving her as the only naked woman in the market.

But Edward had challenged her - her confidence and her sexuality. He had convinced her that shopping for groceries naked would be fine. And she was not about to back down. Much against her own reservations, Susan took a deep breath - this was it...now or never! "So, you want a naughty wife? Just watch how naughty I can be!"

"Can I help you with anything?" a clerk asked in French, startling Susan. As she turned, she noticed the man's eyes moving up and down the length of her body.

Susan should have felt embarrassed at the man's stare. But instead, she felt a familiar thrill knowing it would be impossible to avoid. Edward wanted to her play this game. And, secretly, she wanted to play it. A part of her liked knowing that she was now going to be the center of attention; the only woman shopping naked in a grocery store.

Around the first turn was a man, naked but for tennis shoes, looking over the produce. He turned and she saw his eyes widen. He smiled at her, then continued with his shopping. Fortunately, the brief encounter was more thrilling than humiliating.

A bit less nervous now, Susan turned the corner, walked up to the frozen food cabinet and bent over to look at the selection. It was a strange feeling bending over naked searching through the frozen foods knowing that anyone behind her could see everything.

But bending over the freezer presented another problem. Not unexpectedly, the cold air caused her nipples to morph into hardened nubs instantaneously. And with her cover-up in the bag being held by her husband, she could do nothing about it. She couldn't walk around the grocery store with her arms covering her breasts - she had nowhere to hide.

She turned and briefly made eye contact with her husband, standing off to the side, inconspicuous other than his shit-eating grin, a testimonial that he was enjoying her predicament, daring her for more.

"You like me like this, don't you? Well, just wait. I've got something planned for you!" she declared defiantly to herself.

Acting on his 'dare' Susan moved her feet apart and bent over straight legged while still looking back at her husband. She caught herself arching her back a little to show off her ass while she picked through the frozen goods, looking for nothing in particular, but putting on quite a show for her oversexed voyeur husband.

When she bent into the frozen food cabinet, Edward watched gravity play with Susan's breasts, and he relished the clear, beautiful view of his wife's ass and pouting pussy lips peeping between her thighs. Watching his wife shop naked in this store was indescribably arousing. And as he saw her turn to acknowledge him, his cock responded highlighting her audaciousness.

Susan twisted so she could look behind her at her husband. She noticed his cock had grown! "Hmmm," she thought. "I'm going to get that thing hard and embarrass YOU!"

She bent over again, but this time further and gave her ass a little wiggle. When Susan looked back over her shoulder, she noticed a man just beyond Edward blatantly staring at her. She thought she was presenting herself only to her husband. The man was not even attempting to mask his voyeuristic manner, smiling while blatantly looking her up and down. And he wasn't the only one. At least three other men were in and around her and she noticed most of them gave her at least one admiring glance. She even caught a woman further back sneak a peek at her butt.

To Susan's surprise, the intent stares and focus on her gave her that now familiar thrill. And instead of trying to get in and out quickly, she felt the need to 'shop.' She never expected to want to purposely 'flaunt' her body, especially here inside grocery market. But Susan took the bait. In a direct tease, she bent over again to search through a lower shelf, purposefully holding her pose perhaps longer than necessary. Bent over like that, she was intimately aware her ass and her pussy were wide open. But she no longer cared if anyone was a witness to her shameless display. She was forced into this predicament and now she chose to embrace the environment she had been thrust into.

Instead, Susan smiled and strode directly towards the nearest man confidently. She blushed but did not look away and made direct eye contact. With every step she took her breasts jiggled naturally. And with shoulders back, her tits naturally pushed forward and her nipples, either from the cold or from arousal, more prominent than she could ever remember.

As she walked nonchalantly past the man, he uttered a single word. "Beautiful," she heard him say.

Hearing that word, Susan suddenly became more aroused than before. Now, even more emboldened, she felt invigorated and decided to make a show of it. With adrenaline fueling excitement throughout her body, any trepidation or fear she felt earlier was quickly overtaken by a sense of real eroticism. Susan's entire body felt alive, and she was surprised she could still breathe normally. It felt electric.

With her inhibitions lowered, and with her husband following a short distance behind, Susan walked to another isle, stopped, and this time squatted down to the bottom shelf. She feigned searching for a particular item while giving a different man a treat - taking her time, purposefully trying to tease. She was intimately aware of the man's eyes watching her the entire time as she held her pose. It was a slutty move; and she knew it. She looked up and smiled, once again feeling the odd thrill of a strange man's lecherous gaze.