Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Edward and Susan’s next adventure…

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleover 1 year ago

The thought of returning from holiday, itself is bit turn off initially.

But Susan dialogues at the end, made it more erotic ....with unlimited possibilties even after returning home....

Great going

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonover 1 year ago

Pl continue. If not them but with new characters. Maybe a bit younger 40s. Don't shy away from using words like slut and whore. Loved it thoroughly.

Speechless2025Speechless2025over 1 year ago

I can't wait to read Susan and Edwards next adventure! But for the love of God, please let Susan get some strange dick! 😜

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 1 year ago

Wow this is been so well done. For months I’ve been wanting to reach out to you and thank you for this wonderful addition that I relate to so very much but with a twist. I’ll have to explain later as I got to take care of a few things in this reality.

DickTraceyDickTraceyover 1 year ago

Totally loved these stories, well done. They remind me a little of Tracey and my journey. Awesome, simply awesome. Thanks to your stories it has given me the bug to write. Thanks again and looking forward to the next story.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

This is so well written. I know people want her to have a strange cock, but this is so real. I know for myself and for other couples there is a lot of toe dipping and resetting. The communication is solid and who knows, maybe on the rest of the trip in Paris, Edward may reach out to Derrick to clear the air!

uboat1uboat1over 1 year ago

Really enjoy your writing. As I read this story , all books, I felt the tension, boundaries and the release of them letting their defenses and enjoying themselves. I would like to read what happens when they get home. Thank you for sharing your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! You have kept me fascinated and titillated since the very beginning. This latest series on The Naked City was the logical culmination of Edward and Susan's sexploration. I had been excitedly anticipating Susan with Derrick (and Edward, the wolf pack, and several more men) in the sand dunes surrounded by a large, excited, and appreciative crowd. I was disappointed when it didn't happen. But your plot twist is just brilliant. You addressed my lingering question of if, where, and how their sexploration might progress beyond the cloistered environment of the beach and the one-time event with Derrick. You have essentially opened an entirely new and exciting phase of the sexploration starting with Susan's newly developed sexuality interwoven with their real lives. You have catalyzed my imagination. I envision a much broader range and depth of activities to come. Thank you.

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

A really good writing. I always fantasize sex stories happened in cap de agde.. I even have Naturist magazines named “H&E” I bought in Europe in the 1980’s and saw naked people specially young women going to a grocery store naked.

Yes, maybe Edward found Derrick to be not so respectful enough or too endowed to really allow him to fuck his wife. They should find a younger attractive couple with a decent size cock.

Also for a man not interested at all to have sex with another woman but would only be excited to allow or watch his wife to have sex with another man that will be mostly viewed as a cockhold..

IaimtopleasehimIaimtopleasehim11 months ago

You are by far the best author in this genre. I start to read other stories but rarely read beyond a couple of paragraphs as there is little background or substance

Your storytelling, taking into account the changing psychologcal and emotional challenges and your attention to detail leave you wanting more.

That is the problem. How long do we have to wait before your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have a real gift for creating scenes of genuine eroticism. I hope you'll continue with an account of Susan and Edward's return home. It's pretty clear that with the liberation and growth of confidence she's experienced, the genie isn't going back in the bottle. At this point, she's still subordinating her sexual desires to Edward's dictates. But there are already signs that she's sensing his me-first hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Guys like Derrick are shitheads and home wreckers, he is THE flaw in this otherwise very good story. A guy like him did much to destroy my 15 year marriage. Yes, the wife and I were both culpable. But I learned to avoid the Derricks of the world like nuclear waste.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well-written. The fantasy of Susan and Edward was presented realistically. I liked that the question of going all the way was left open. Many years ago I was Edward and my wife was Susan. We did a kind of budget version of the story. As in real-life there was a Derrick. Several Derricks, actually. They didn't need to be black, certainly.

This story brought up the issue of honesty. And that's a solid reason why the lifestyle way of life Very often goes off the rails. This was an excellent cautionary tale on that subject. My Susan committed an act of subterfuge with disastrous results that are beyond the scope of this critique.

A story I would like to read would be one that examined the Edward's upbringing; why DID

He wish to have his wife tantalize, and more, other men -- or women for that matter. As I mentioned above, I could have been Edward. NO, I was Edward, but why? What lurks behind the male ego that allows at least some of us men to be driven toward non monogamous relationships. I suspect that something possibly Freudian may be behind that. Mother and son incest fantasies? I can't say.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My fantasy is candaulism and I love that part of the story. I wouldn't mind the sex part in public, but I wouldn't want my wife to have sex with anyone other then me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The careful way your writing explores the boundaries of each partner’s kink, the evolving psychology underpinning their relationship and their dalliances, is instructive. More than just erotica, this series is a learning process. Yes, at times it’s slow moving can be frustrating, yet the feeling is like going through the same hesitant journey as Susan and Edward.

Great writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bonjour monsieur, votre roman est véritablement excellent ! Merci. J'ai tenu ma bite excitée toute la nuit et j'ai juté au matin... Merci encore. Je publie aussi une histoire, mon nom carreeleonor, mon adresse carreeleonor @gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this story!! Are there going to be additional chapters???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous