All Comments on 'From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 02'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After Kathrine fixed her makeup he should have shoved her head into the toilet, fucked her ass while she struggled to breath, made her beg him to cum in her eyes, and to finish it off forced her to drink piss and thank him for treating her like a human toilet. If she wants to act hard like a little brat he should have treated her like a little brat and destroyed any dignity she had left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written chapter but I hope we don't venture too far from Madison being the focal point of the story, continuing the feminist to fuckdoll theme. I think what made the first chapter so good was the fight and spirit she put up only to watch it collapse like a house of cards. Their verbal/intellectual sparring coupled with him overwhelming her physically and mentally was the strongest aspect I think, and that wasn't really prevalent in this chapter. It was much more easy to conquer the camgirl in comparison, so the journey to fuckdoll wasn't as compelling as it was with Madison, at least in my opinion.

Still looking forward to chapter 3. You're obviously skilled at this kind of story. Just hope Madison's humiliation and descent takes center stage again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tremendous, As Always

Thank you so much! Keep up the excellent work!

Psylent21Psylent21over 3 years ago
Another Amazing Addition

I didn’t know this was more than a one off but I’m so glad it is. The deepthroat training was amazing along with all dominating Katherine received. Looking forward to Madison’s next session. I’m hoping she gets it even harder than Katherine. She should start working up to taking a fist like a pro anal whore.

If all of Madison’s friends are set to get a session with Mark then Jessica would be next right? If she is getting a chapter down the line I hope you make her a buxom redhead. I don’t think you’ve featured one yet.

Looking forward to whatever new release you are working on and Happy 2021, cheers!

thedusty1thedusty1about 3 years ago

So good, just wow. 1st was great, but somehow this chapter was even hotter.

Marquis007Marquis007over 2 years ago

I hope we get a new chapter soon, that was incredibly hot, can't wait for him to "force" Madison and Katherine together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch2 really stretched the limits but kept a fragile balance. Great imagination & execution.

Thanks and yes, I do hope for more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this. My only issue is you are holding back a bit. Go full degenerate, please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is the author a virgin?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...