From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," he told her, sliding a hand between her silky thighs and resting it on her groin. His thumb rubbed against her clit, making her hips twitch in confusion at the tingle of pleasure that it sent through her body. "I'm gonna fuck your ass baby, and it's going to feel good, just give it some time."

"No...No..." she whimpered, but he just went deeper, flexing his hips to drive more of his cock into her tight space.

"An ass like yours needs to be filled with thick, black, cock," he continued, delivering a few spanks to her pale cheeks, "Before the end of the night you are going to beg me to fuck you in every hole, so just shut up and submit."

"My...ass....my...ass" Jessica cried out a long, deep, begging groan as Darren resumed the assault on her anus. He held her hips and waited for her muscles to relax before resuming his cock's march inch by inch into her.

Jessica's taut anal ring gripped his massive black rod as her tiny passage reluctantly stretched as far as it could.

"Yessss," Darren hissed down at her as two more inches of thick black meat disappeared, "Gimme dat ass..."

"God... damn! How long... is that thing?" Jessica choked out finally, her body struggling to manage the rearrangement happening in her bottom.

"Long enough to tickle your stomach, ho," Darren laughed, his hands measuring out ten inches from his crotch up to the middle of her back.

"I can't take it that deep!" she exclaimed as she finally was able to get a full sentence out in a single breath.

"Of course you can," Darren said reassuringly, "You've already taken three quarters of it!"

He punctuated the comment by thrusting forward more firmly that he before, splitting her ass open by another two inches of his wide cock. Jessica only cried out softly and clamped her eyes tightly shut.

He had gotten a good 8 inches into her recently virgin butt, and she was clinging to the carpet for dear life. He ground one more inch into her, before lunging forward to ram the rest in.

"Ohhgggaaaggghhhh, my ass!!!" she screamed in response, her legs collapsing in an attempt to escape the pain. Alas, Darren sank to the carpet with her, unwilling to leave his new favorite rectum. His hands came down and planted on hers and his feet spread her ankles, pinning her beneath him. They both moaned in unision again as Darren pinned her, his shaft completely sheathed to the balls in her gripping tunnel.

"Jesus, jesus," she panted, her insides clearly under a lot of pressure, "God it's so deep."

Allowing her a brief moment of relief, he pulled out of her and shifted to match her body, ensuring his angle of penetration would maximize depth before sliding back in to bury the full length of his long black snake all the way inside Jessica's rectum.

"Ooooh... yessss..." she moaned, somehow finding pleasure amongst the stabbing pain in her lustful delirium. Darren found it in his heart to pause for a moment, instead laying deep in her and flexing. She shuddered and surprisingly, began to grind back onto his fat cock.

It was an amazing sight, seeing Jessica's cute ass stuffed so full with black cock, forcing her alabaster moons apart. Keeping an eye on them, I stepped over to Madison's waiting form.

Lubing my cock generously, I squatted over her, her cheeks spread open for me. I don't even know if she realized it was me, or was just content to have a stranger's thick cock splitting her cheeks and smashing her cumbuttons.

I prodded at her tightness with the head of my cudgel, blunt crown trying to force its way inside bruised flesh.

"Oooh," she whined at the intrusion, biting her lip to muffle her cries.

I guided my head to her tiny anal opening, and slowly yet firmly shoved the head through. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably by the time her asshole had sucked in half of my cock. A few agonizing moments later, I was buried to the hilt in her backside, my balls resting on her fiery cunt.

"Hold that ass open, slave," I instructed.

She reached back and spread her fleshy cheeks wide from below, and I took the opportunity to pull out and admire my handiwork. Even without my thick member stretching her open, her asshole gaped wide, a dark "o" waiting to be impaled by my dick.

"Ready for your sodomy?" I rasped into her ear, my head poised at her rear entrance, ready to pounce.

"Yes, master" she squeaked, the word catching in her throat. She knew what was coming: My rod ramming roughly into her pliable star. She tightened her grip on her ass. "I'm ready."

Shoving my girth through her defenses, she yelped, her cry changing to a long moan when my pelvic bone slapped her pussy. Removing all but the tip, I did it again, this time burying my bone even deeper within her reticent recesses, widening her soft walls.

"You feel daddy fucking that little asshole?" I asked. Madison smiled and nodded in the carpet as I whispered into her ear, hands reaching back to pull her ass apart farther for me.

"Remember when I opened that virgin hole right up?" I enjoyed talking dirty to her as I rocked my cock in her. She groaned in agreement into the floor below me, one hand absently stroking her clit.

"God, oh god," she whimpered. She knew there was no point in asking me to be gentle, but I held my throbbing meat still for a moment, content to luxuriate in her heat. The narrow channel hugged my thickness and her chest expanded as she finally drew a breath.

"Unh, so good, princess... keep working that ass for me," I cooed into her ear, "Take that thick cock deep inside... attagirl..."

I withdrew slowly, her defenses returning as my invader retreated. But only for a moment. Driving back into her, I established a nice rhythm, her hole yielding more readily. She continued to screw her eyes shut and bite her lip, but that didn't prevent small cries from escaping her cute mouth.

I drilled into the tiny treasure for a bit before pulling out and pushing back into her soaking pussy for just a moment. Still obediently holding her cheeks apart, her dilated, abused rear hole was left open to the room, soon to be plugged again by my returning cock. She was always surprised when her pussy got any attention at all, but was a welcome break for her raw sphincter.

As I swapped holes back and forth, her babbling began to elevate in pitch, the tell-tale signs of her orgasm approaching.

And just like many of our previous sessions in degrading anal, my hard cock again vacated her asshole, leaving it gaped open obscenely. I could see her pink insides, reddened from the friction.

"You know what to do," I stated flatly, my cock hanging just out of reach of her waiting ass.

"Ohhhh," she whimpered quietly, ashamed to share our bedroom games with her closest friends and black strangers.

"Guess you don't like cumming," I said, acting like I was standing up and walking away.

I thought she might burst into tears right there. Her orgasm, the only reason for tonight, the only way to justify the way she was dressed and being treated was slipping from her grasp.

"Oh master! Please destroy my little tight asshole with your massive cock!" she wailed pitifully, her hands reaching back to pry her asshole open wider for the room, "Treat me like your little anal whore and fuck me so hard I can't walk anymore! Fill my shitter with your cum please!"

"Better," I declared, but still paused, cock resting on the small of her back.

"I love it! I love it when you fuck my slutty throat and ass, Daddy! I'm a stupid little cumslut! A worthless whore for you to use!" It wasn't so different from what I made her do every night in exchange for orgasms, but now it was in front of her friends. And a bunch of hungry strangers.

Grunting in satisfaction, I gripped my cock and pointed it towards her open asshole. Bracing myself over her petite frame, I rammed my three-inch-thick bitch tamer straight up her backside. I started to fuck her in deep rolling motions, her asscheeks held apart to give me thorough access to her sore and abused fuckport. She only groaned brokenly at the extreme violation of her athletic rear.

Picking up the pace, I plowed her shitter as if I was trying to fuck a baby into her. Slamming my cock in over and over again, I watched as the ring of muscle stretched to accommodate my thick rod. It went from pink to red to purple from the repeated anal abuse.

Within moments, her slick hole widened, her passage parted and it became easier to ram my thighs against the back of hers. Pounding away into her guts, I leaned over her and moved my hand around her hips to the wetness between her thighs. Separating her folds, juice was pouring from her pussy. I found her clit with the tip of my middle finger and strummed it while I sawed in and out.

"You're doing so good, my bimbo fuckdoll..." I murmured, "You gonna cum for daddy? Come on, I want you to cum for me, my little cocksocket... Cum with Daddy's cock in your ass..."

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuYUUUUck I'm cumming!!!" she howled beneath me, body going tense and then shaking as her muscles started to contract. Both of her holes pulsing with pleasure, her cunt began squirting, and her ass seized my cock in a death grip. She was clenching so tight that trying to pull or push my cock in and out of her bordered on painful, so I kept my dick buried in her ass and watched her cheeks twitch around it.

"Holy fuck, that one really is something!" I heard Darren exclaim as she spasmed, more and more fluid shooting into his carpet.

"I'm telling you, this one is really a docile little cockslave!" I said, jerking Madison's face off the floor to affirm the ecstasy coursing through her.

"Unnnggghhhhh!!!" she only grunted in response as her head was held captive in the air, eyes rolled back as she twitched and turned in my grasp.

"You'd think someone like you would hate what's happening to her," I spat, "Letting strangers at a house party run a train on your tight little ass."

She wailed in response as her orgasm continued to wrack her body uncontrollably, the degrading behavior she'd been compelled to participate in all evening running through her mind as vicious as her orgasm. And yet her body appeared the happiest it had ever been, satisfied, but lusting for more.

I continued the one-sided discourse, spitting on her face for good measure: "It's a good thing we're not dating; I don't know if I could handle my girlfriend getting an anal train run on her at a house party. Call me old-fashioned, I guess."

I don't know if she even comprehended what I was saying, or doing to her, only twitching on the floor beneath my sustained fucking. As her body tried to cool off and her mind regain its senses, I began a continuous pounding of Madison's straining ring. Sodomizing her physique effortlessly, I pulled her hips up into my descending groin, ensuring all nine inches of my cock were landing inside her. Most girls might consider this too much, too sensitive in their loins as my cock continued to brutalize her post-orgasm. But Madison had grown to expect this, knowing the pain and overstimulation in her asshole got me harder.

"Make that fuckhole tighter for me, whore," I grunted into her ear, as my hands wound up around her delicately collared neck.

"Ohhhh," she only moaned as she felt her air supply cutting off, her muscles involuntarily seizing up from lack of oxygen, putting even more pressure on my cock inside her.

It was so hard to keep control of myself, she was so fucking tight now. Tight from cumming already, tighter from being choked out; it was as if she was crushing my cock in her lubed fist. Despite that tightness, my cock slid in and out steadily thanks to my earlier generous lube. While I couldn't see her pussy, I knew it looked like Jessica's at the moment: wet, wide and inflamed, dripping below the cock pounding in her absurdly strained hole.

"That's it, just a little more," I whispered into her ear. Her whimpers melted to soft whimpers of pain, but she bore it like a champ. Knowing that she was no longer enjoying it, but still not trying to get away or stop me, instead continuing to offer her asshole to my brute of a cock, it pushed me towards the finish line. She lay there, breathing labored, tears of pain making tiny spots on the carpet, fingers making indents on her flesh where she held herself open for me.

"Oh yeah, who's a little feminist fuckpet?" I growled quietly into her ear as I slammed myself again and again into her guts.

Having played this game multiple times already in my apartment, her answer came as a weak gasp: "I am."

Bellowing, I sank myself to the hilt in her ass, flattening her to the floor and spasmed inside her. Like a good fuckdoll, her hands remained on her asscheeks, holding them open dutifully as I coated her insides with my load. After few protracted moments, I finally extricated myself from her, gooey cock popping out of her abused hole. My load was so far up her ass she'd still be shitting cum tomorrow. And probably not just mine.

Rolling off of Madison, I sat for a moment, catching my breath as she did the same from her prostrate position. One of her white stockings had fallen down her thigh and her blue thong was gone, adding to the image of a girl in the midst of an anal train. I gradually got back to my feet. Still more ass to fuck.

Jessica was currently biting the thick carpet as she struggled to manage Darren's size, her muffled squeals filling the room.

"Mmmm, I can't wait for my turn on that firecrotch," Amadi said, his cock slipping from Amy's yawning red hole as he stood up, "But I guess I'll settle for a warmup in our little feminist's ass."

Walking over to Katherine, he roughly shoved 4 fingers into her gaping mouth, clearly trying to feel out her tonsils. His other hand held her in place by the throat, but she knew better than to fight it. She could release her heels, push away from him, anything to stop gagging. But she didn't, spasming and retching on his hand as he held her mouth open. When his hand withdrew, he pulled a thick stream of white mucus with it, lathering his charcoal member with it.

"Sometimes they ain't even worth sucking my cock," he chortled, returning his hand to her open mouth and coming away with more lube from her saliva-coated throat as she choked and sputtered. Slathering the rest of his shaft with her lubricant, he sauntered back over to Madison's tanned ass. Katherine tried to regain some composure but it was useless; she was less than a fuckhole at the moment, a fluffer on display as the guys used her mouth to prep themselves for the other girls' holes.

I sauntered over to Katherine, grasping her heels weakly as she awaited the next cock to prep for the ongoing sodomy of her three friends. Lifting Katherine's face by the chin, I shoved my cock into her open mouth, enjoying the warm and wet envelope for my tired member. Absently, I ground my hips back and forth as I watched the other girls grunt, moan and scream from under their imposing partners. Nothing like a resentful mouth to get me hard again.

Madison was struggling to fit Amadi's coke can in her ass, but her protests were no match for his strong arms pinning her to the floor.

"More fun than camming, right throat-sleeve?" I taunted Katherine as I wound one hand into her dark hair while the other clutched her throat tightly. Taking a wide stance, I pistoned in and out of her, beginning to stab her tonsils as she valiantly tried not to retch. Her mouth could only make it a third of the way down my shaft, but once she swallowed, I felt my cock push past the spongey walls of her mouth and enter her throat.

Keeping an iron grip on her skull, I forced my way deeper until my balls found her chin. Red eyes glared up at me through tears and mucus as I kept my hips locked to her face. As my cock regained its composure and hardness, it began to swell within her throat.

"And probably twice the fun!" I taunted, adjusting my grip as her gag reflex began to fight me. She retched loudly as I ripped my cock from her throat, letting her barely catch her breath before jamming my hand into her gasping mouth.

"How else would you have someone degrade you and treat you like the whore you want to be?" I jeered, slapping her roughly across the face a few times. Her eyes burned defiantly into mine after each strike, but we both knew the truth: she craved it.

"No response? Guess you finally learned what that mouth of yours is best suited for," I continued, chipmunking my cock roughly in her cheek, "As the resident fluffer, I have to ask: which one of your friend's assholes do you prefer the taste of?"

Her countenance almost broke for a moment, her bottom lip trembling as she was shocked away from her lustful desire back into reality. She wanted to cum so badly, but at what cost? Dirty talk and rough sex was one thing, being used as fluffer for a frat party and this magnitude of degradation was pernicious.

As her eyes teared up, perhaps more from emotional rather than physical strain this time, my cock continued to harden in Katherine's mouth as I surveyed the room. It was mesmerizing, three white asses plowed at the same time, each being pushed to new limits on the carpeted floor.

Amy's body underneath Trey, his dark tree trunk buried deep in her stomach as she pushed back into him eagerly.

Jessica was squealing in half pleasure, half pain as Darren picked up speed in her ass, his large balls slapping her pussy in a blur as he pushed her to her limit.

Madison's tanned thighs were pinned open wide by Amadi's legs, his cock keeping her pinned beneath him. Her ass was grotesquely held open, his fat cock battering her cheeks to the side as it widened her cavity. At this point, even her eyes betrayed her, rolling back in her head as she gasped for Amadi to fuck her harder. Surely there were reservations in her mind about her first anal orgy, but her naked body, actions and language betrayed her completely.

All three of their pussies were slick with juices and agape, the angle and pressure in their assholes forcing their labia's open obscenely. Rivulets of pussy juice and strands of saliva dangled to the carpet as they basked in their sodomy.

"Time for this one to join the party," I said, taking a firm hold of Katherine's black hair and pulling her off the chaise. She eagerly followed, her jaw and arms sore from her service.

"You know what to do," I said, tossing her next to Madison, who was bouncing and squealing through Amadi's thick reaming.

Eagerly, Katherine brought her hands back and pulled her cheeks open, inviting the room into her asshole. I grabbed the large black plug in her ass and pulled it out roughly, eliciting a sharp breath from Katherine.

"Miss it already?" I sneered as she whimpered at her empty hole.

I circled her glistening star and gently exerted enough pressure to allow my fingers through the gripping muscle protecting her most intimate spot. Low moans escaped from both of us at the feeling. Her warmth enveloped my digit, surrounding and pressing upon it. I withdrew, gathered juices from her soaking snatch and returned to her nether hole. And this time I wasn't gentle and careful.

"Hold that ass open for me, ho," I commanded. She whined in anticipation, eager to be used for something more than a fluffer now. Something that was permitted to cum.

"Look at Madison, handling that chode of a cock," I remarked, kneeling by Katherine's open hole, "And to think I broke in her ass just over a week ago. I doubt she envisioned an anal gangbang when we met at the bar."

From the floor Katherine stared absently at Madison, wailing into the air as she came again.

"You have a lot of catching up to do!" I continued as I shoved my four fingers into her glistening asshole, immediately assaulted with burning heat and tension.

"Ohhhnnnnrrrrgggg!!!" her surprise melted to a mix of pleasure and pain as I pushed and prodded her orifice with my fingers, stretching it to new limits. Her sphincter clutched at my hand, struggling to understand what was being asked of it from this novel intruder.