From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is nice," I murmured, rotating my hand as I pulled in and out of her gape, my cone shaped fingers wedging her ass open little by little.

"How's it feel?" I asked as I began to increase speed, ramming my cone harder and harder into her ring.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she sputtered, grateful for the reprieve from fluffing, but less sure of my intentions.

"Bet you're starting to rethink coming tonight," I jeered, "I foresee your asshole and dignity really going through the wringer."

She couldn't turn her head all the way to glare at me, but I could sense her displeasure. Naturally, I shoved my fingers back into her ass and rooted around while she groaned. The slick rippled walls of her colon stretched more and more the deeper I dug.

Bracing one hand on her back, I eased the entirety of my hand past her sphincter, letting it close around my slippery wrist. She involuntarily gasped, but the pain seemed to diminish quickly and her ragged breathing settled.

"Awww, I think she might like it!" I sneered as I examined my progress in her straining red muscle. If she replied, it was lost amongst her steady babbling, grunting and moaning.

Now feeling every fold and dimple in her, I twisted and turned my hand, pushing up inside her and pressuring her organs.

"Fuuuuuggghhhh," she moaned beneath me pinned to the floor by my forearm and the overwhelming sensations.

"You ever fisted yourself for your viewers?" I asked, starting to pump my fist back and forth in her.

"Hnnnggh," was her only response as I found new depths in her neglected ass with my fist, her sphincter obscenely stretching as it traveled past my wrist.

"Hey guys," I laughed to the guys, "I think our little camwhore is really interested in taking her profession to the next level!"

The guys laughed and hooted in response as I began to push harder into Katherine's stomach. I pulled my hand out of her fiery hole and admired my handwork, the raw red gape staring back at me. I pulled at the edges of her sphincter as I dribbled more lube straight into her guts, torturing her sensitive nerves as my fingers glided over her raw flesh.

Her knuckles were white as they gripped the thick carpet beneath her, her entire body focused on the massive intrusion inside her, rapidly adjusting and compensating every millimeter possible to accommodate my fist.

"If you're gonna grip something that tight, I want to see you holding your fat ass open for me," I ordered as I drove my hand inside her again, rotating to the sound of a deep guttural moan.

Slowly, afraid to jostle her own organs while I was inside her, her chest settled to the carpet and her hands hesitantly reached back to pry her cheeks even farther apart. Though my fist was already doing most of the work to spread her fuckhole, her hands pulled a few more centimeters, allowing me a beautiful view of her rosy sphincter. You tended to listen to someone if they had their fist nestled between your organs.

"See? Not so bad," I mused as I watched her hole squeeze my fingers tightly, "Tell me how much you deserve this."

As expected, all of the evening's degradation and oral abuse had gotten her hot and bothered, and for the most part her sensitive holes had gone untouched. Unlike her friends writhing around her at the mercy of their anal orgasms, her fluffing had pushed her within sight of the finish line, but never close enough to trigger one.

This was the most stimulation she'd had all night, and like the submissive anal whore she was, she couldn't help but beg for release.

"Mmmmhmmm!" she groaned around the taut sensation, her body still overcome with the new sensations; pain, pleasure, filled to point of bursting. Finally, she managed to adjust to my squirming fingers inside her in order to yelp out: "I deserve to be fisted...--ungh!!!"

Satisfied, I finally sank my thumb into her anus, joining the rest of my burning digits.

"Owwooohh fuuuuck!!" she howled into the floor, her knuckles pulling her pliant white cheeks viciously apart as she struggled through the discomfort. And the orgasm; apparently there was an orgasm to accompany her stuffed ass, for her canal began to convulse on my hand, massaging it, sucking it in deeper as her legs trembled and shook.

"Very nice," I muttered loudly, continuing my spinning and grinding motion inside her, pushing her towards the floor through her stomach as she lost control of her body, "Tell me how much you love this."

"Arrrggghhhh!!! FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her legs finally gave out beneath her and she fell forward to the floor prone.

My hand followed involuntarily, her asshole pulling the rest of my hand into her sigmoid involuntarily.

"Just beautiful," I mused out loud as I stared at her battered hole, my forearm protruding grotesquely from her prone form as she flailed on the floor at the end of my wrist.

With only about eight inches of my flesh buried in her entrance, I began a gentle back and forth fucking motion. My palm and meat of my hand flexed and strained her entrance, threatening to eject me, only to sink deeper inside her as my bicep drove my clenched fingers deeper. The delicate motion inside her emulated soft and extended lovemaking, not a brutal fucking like the one brewing.

As Katherine struggled to regain composure from her orgasm, I allowed her to clamber back on her knees, massaging her butt as I gently guided her back towards me. The initial penetration and subsequent orgasm finished, she seemed eager to see what other pleasure and sensations she could experience. If she knew my intentions, how deep into her guts I wanted to venture, she might not have been as eager.

To avoid tipping her off to her true plight, I continued my gentle rocking rhythm, my other hand even rubbing her drenched clit. Katherine only moaned with desire as the violation of her once-tight hole went deeper and deeper.

After a few minutes of gentle butt reaming, I estimated I was about 12 inches deep inside her now, my hand still pointing like a sleek arrow deep inside her guts. Katherine seemed out of her mind with masochistic desire, sweating and slobbering into the carpet as she pushed her ass back into my sinking forearm.

"Please..." Katherine grunted out, in a voice that didn't sound like her own anymore, "Please... make me cum again..."

"Tell me how much you love my fist in your fat ass," I demanded, my hand sealed in her pulsing channel.

"Fuuuuuck, I love your fist in my ass!" she squealed, her hips raising off the ground in a feeble attempt to suck my hand deeper, "Ream the fuck out of my whore ass like it deserves!"

Grunting in acknowledgement, I began to close my hand into a fist deep in her colon. It was unreal, the immense pressure on all sides of my fist, only able to budge from the sheer amount of lube shoveled in her. The new sensation must have caused her to cramp up, because she clutched her torso and cried out in pain.

"Gonna get a bit worse before it gets better," I growled as I began pumping my fist into her, twisting my arm to corkscrew deeper.

"Fuuuuuck!... Marrrcuusss!" panted Katherine, barely able to form sentences, "Staahhp! Please! I can't... take... anymore!"

"Agree to disagree," I rebuked casually, continued to push a few more inches of my forearm into her searing hole. My other hand was seated solidly between her shoulder blades, pinning her chest to the floor so my cruel fist had leverage.

I began sawing in and out, her sore anus taking this new punishment.

"It's... big," she cried. "Ohmygod, it's big. Too... much!"

I picked up the pace in her, stretching her, making her deepest private place my own. Her chute painfully squeezed around my forearm and her breath came in halting gasps to match my assaults. Intermittent sobbing and squeals drew the attention of the rest of the room, everyone's eyes wide as they puzzled where my forearm had gone.

Pulling my fist all the way out, it popped noisily, leaving a gaping red wound between her pale ass cheeks. Thoughtfully, I coated my fist in a considerable amount of lube before punching through her backdoor again. I perforated her sphincter much easier this time, finding significantly less resistance in her slackening ring.

I drove as deep as I could, forcing her body forward into the carpet with my fist. Then, retreating all the way back to her sphincter before charging through the barrier once more. One of her hands snaked between her legs weakly and wriggled on her clit as I widened her hole with a long-stroking rhythm.

Katherine's screams and sobs quickly transitioned into drawn out grunts, increasing in pitch as I rotated my fist and forearm with each stroke.

"Ohfuck," she whined.

"Ohfuck, Ohfuck, OHFUUUUCK!" her mouth opened into a silent scream as her fingers clamped down on her mound, body shaking violently beneath me. I remained inside her but let my fingers explore her passage, the sensation inside her not letting her body ever cool down completely.

Madison's body rocked absently to the thrusts of Amadi from behind as she stared aghast at her friend, fused to my arm. Jessica was peering at Katherine from a similar position on the carpet, scanning for signs of life as Darren alternated between her pussy and ass.

"Puppetmaster!" I declared jokingly, wriggling my fist and watching Katherine wiggle and writhe in response.

"Unnmmmphhh," was the only sound that she emitted, pathetically rocking to either side in an attempt to expel my fist.

Keeping my hand deep inside her, I rolled Katherine over onto her back, eliciting sharp grunts and gasps from her as my fist rotated inside her, my wrist massaging her tender sphincter. Once on her back, I cranked my forearm towards her face, lifting her ass and legs along with it, molding her into a piledriver position. My other hand keeping her ass propped up, I slowly removed my fist from her ass, her eyes wide as my muscular arm emerged from inside her.

"Guys, I got her eyes and mouth to match her ass!" I chortled as my hand slipped completely from her; a red ring left agape to match her awestruck face.

"Holy shit..." she breathed out, watching the length of meat that she had contained.

"Amazing what you can do when I set my mind to it, right?" I joked as I smiled down at her, my fingers holding her muscle open obscenely.

To my left, I barely heard Jessica as she raggedly said "I think... I think I can handle two..."

Stunned, I looked over at her, her hands holding her ass open like her life depended on it. Maybe her adventurous lust thought she was ready for a double penetration, but I had other ideas. My fist still locked in Katherine's booty, I met Darren's shocked face, and mouthed 'double anal', to which he quickly nodded. Quickly removing himself from her ass, he lifted her up and slipped beneath her. She cooed drunkenly, clutching his muscular chest as she sat atop him, a redheaded pearl beauty mounted on an onyx statue. Darren maneuvered his cock back into her ass, popping it back in at the new angle as I pulled my forearm and fist from Katherine's ass.

"Fuck, I wanna feel that glove!" Trey said, standing up from Amy's ass and walking over excitedly to take my place.

"Have fun," I said to him, sliding her across the floor until she rested in the piledriver position against one of the couches.

"Fuck, that is nice!" Trey crowed as he began squatting down hard onto her compressed body, ramming his cock into her bruised hole again and again. His fingers snaked into her soaking pussy, exploring her neglected hole to put pressure on himself inside her abdomen.

"Hmmm I see that pussy is actually quite a bit tighter than your asshole after Marcus had his fun," he said thoughtfully before moving his fingers from her pussy to her asshole.

"Not to worry, cunt, I know how you can still make me feel good!" he laughed as four digits pushed into her ass, joining his black pole to the sound of renewed sobs.

I stepped over to Jessica and squatted down, leveling my cock up to her asshole. Seeing me approach, Darren wrapped his arms around Jessica, pulling her body down to his and ensuring her occupied orifice was accessible. It was awkward, pressing my cock into Darren's, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to rip Jessica's asshole open like this.

"Alright hun," I growled into her ear as I seated my cockhead at her already taut ring, "Let's see just how much of a pain slut you are."

"Hrmmmmm!!!" she screamed into her own hand as my purple head fought Darren's black shaft for a handhold in her ass. One hand pressed on her back to keep her stationary, and then I lurched down, my cock wedging itself into the antechamber of her digestive system. Fuck it was tight, Darren's cock leaving no space for my equally thick cock.

"OOOWWW, take it out, it's too much!" Jessica screamed, but as she did Amy filled her mouth with a large black dildo, god knows where she found it. She was sporting a black harness around her crotch as well, something that the large black dildo looked like it attached to.

"I figure with 3 holes per girl, we're running out of cocks to fill them!" Amy decreed, holding Jessica's chin as she tried to force more of the dildo into her mouth.

Jessica flailed between our bodies, but was no match for either Darren or I, easily pinning her to Darren's chest. Amy was kneeling next to Darren's head, her hands wrapped in Jessica's hair tightly in order to keep her gagged on the black dildo.

With her pale body locked in place, I squirted a little more lube on my shaft before crouching forward into her strained hole.

"Hmmnnngggh!" the redhead screamed into her latex gag, my shaft stretching her out like never before.

"You're doing great, babe!" I assured her, both hands pulling apart her cheeks to observe the raw penetration. Darren's cock fought for room within her orifice, his angle pushing upwards into her rectum as my own cock sought to stab past in the opposite direction.

Amy took a moment to wipe Jessica's face, I presume from a resurgence of painful tears, but didn't let up from her skullfucking. I pushed and pushed, her over-occupied asshole threatening to eject either of us at any moment.

"Shhhh, babe," I cooed into her ear as I crouched over her, "This is the Katherine treatment, remember?"

She only choked a sob back in response, helplessly pinned between three bodies that sought to exploit her body and holes. We were just getting started, though. I shoved harder, the thick barrel of my post violating her taut passage further. She whimpered around black silicone as I luxuriated in her heat, letting her bottom adjust to my post. Amy took the opportunity to withdraw from Jessica's mouth, but her high-pitched grunting was immediately met with a red ball gag. Strapping it in place behind her neck, Amy kissed her on sweating forehead and said "have fun" before moving over to Madison, Trey and Amadi.

I realized at my angle and the neighbor's cock occupying her asshole, I just couldn't get any more leeway into her canal, and I still had another 5 inches to go. So, I did what anyone familiar with stretching an ass would do: more lube, or momentum.

Her ass already had a decent amount of lube, so I took a deep breath and pulled out until just my head remained in her taut hole.

"Today, babe, you're learning pretty important lesson that Darren and I have known for years," I muttered into her ear as I posed above her waiting asshole, "If a girl starts to like anal sex, it means you're not doing it right!"

Her muted screaming abated for just a moment, renewing twofold as I began a sustained pounding of Jessica's straining ring. Her body writhed with pain between Darren and I, forced to accommodate the invaders, gagged with her arms pinned to her side. Darren held her head tightly, and I saw her hands clenched in fists as she endured my brutal fucking. All she could do was cry out silently in agony at the immense violation.

After a few course strokes that caused her body to tremble with pain, I relaxed, enjoying the pulsating heat within her. As she took some deep breaths and tried to calm down, I pushed again, somehow burying my rod to the root.

"Unnngh!!!," we both grunted as I finally bottomed out in her. It was strange, feeling another massive cock in her, but the tightness I felt from her ass: it was like nothing else. The pulsing in her rectum, it was almost as if I could feel her heart beating, and it was beating like a hummingbird. Sweat was pooling on her back, matching the sheen of sweat on her face.

I could not believe her tiny, tight little asshole could possibly accommodate our merged girth. The look on her face had slowly morphed from tearful terror to a dazed, eyes closed abandon. Her gagged moans became more rhythmic as Darren and I slowly began to find our own rhythm in her, occasionally alternating strokes, other times pushing both slabs of meat into her at the same time.

"You're getting off on being treated like a set of holes." I rasped in her ear, my hands clutching her hips as I rode her, "You want this, don't you? You want it hard."

Her green eyes gleamed at me as she strained to see me, but she nodded, knowing she had little say anymore, her body's lust doing all the communication for her.

I was already bending over her frame, so I simply moved my hands up and grabbed onto her big hanging breasts. Using her oversized boobs for leverage, I changed my angle and increased the force of the thrusts into her clutching ass. Slamming into her smallest space repeatedly, my bone blurred with the speed of its invasion, forcing Darren's cock aside. With each series of thrusts, it became easier and smoother as I reconfigured her colon to accommodate us.

For ten minutes I rammed her asshole with all 9 inches, in and out, in and out, in and out. I was relentless in fucking her tight little ass, the insane pressure in her organs pushing me further in my lustful fury. Jessica responded in turn, hysterical with the pain I was causing, but shuddering and eventually cumming between us as we abused her backside. Her asshole was getting even redder from being buttfucked so hard and long. Sometimes my cock would slip out and I just rammed it back in, forcing her tiny anal hole open again to obscene proportions.

"Oh fuck, your nasty little fuckhole is so hot," I groaned into her fiery hair as my hips pistoned back and forth.

My words triggered spasms in her again, and I brought my cock almost completely out of her, leaving only my bulbous tip in her. I teased her winking anus with my head as she rode out her orgasm, her tight ring suckling on my bloated tip like a small mouth as it gaped to hold us both. Reaching down, I probed her sticky pussy with one hand before resuming our sodomy of her, both of us sliding into her slippery rectum again and again.

Jessica's whines, cries and yelps began to fill the air again as I realized Trey was standing over her, and had removed her ballgag. Her cries quickly abated as he jabbed his cock into her face, as if she needed a reminder as to why he had removed her gag. Jessica obediently began to suck on the head of his cock, using both hands to rapidly harden it. Spurred on by her eagerness, Darren and I rejuvenated our thrusts into her. Our mashing bodies jostled her, as we hammered her sphincter wider and wider, all while she struggled to manage Trey's needs.

"Oh fuuuuuck," she moaned gutturally from around Trey's cock, as if the other two cocks deep inside her were putting pressure on her lungs, "Use my fuckhole! Tear that ass up!"

Pausing Jessica's sodomy for a moment, we let Darren out from underneath her, and instead we hoisted her pale body into the air. With a bit of work, we were able to once again impale Jessica, Darren and I lodged in her bloated asshole from below as she clung to his shoulders. Raising and dropping her onto our hard rods, we allowed gravity to punish her once-virgin asshole.