From Feminist to Fuckdoll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey seemed to get a similar inspiration from the sight, because he stepped over to Amadi and Madison. A brief exchange between the guys and Amadi rolled onto his back, still holding Madison pinned to his groin.

Madison squealed and whined from the abrupt change of position and the inevitable jostling of her insides, coming to rest with Amadi's thick cock seated to the balls in her ass as she saw Trey standing over her, his cock hanging menacingly close to her face. She whined like a sated junkie, her rim winking around Amadi's base, twisting like a disgusting mouth. She ran her tongue between Trey's balls before sliding it up his shaft, slowly licking her way to the head. Wrapping her lush mouth around Trey, she finally adjusted to the new position and began bringing her hips up and down onto Amadi's spear.

Pleased but eager for more, Trey gripped the back of her head and began to push more cock down her throat. He made her continue, even after she gagged, saliva running from her mouth and tears welling in her eyes. An unsightly bulge formed in Madison's elegant throat, distinctly outlined by her new collar, but neither ceased his advance. Cheeks hollowed with suction, slurping and gagging sounds were the only thing that escaped her mouth, as Trey pushed more inside her. Most men would have been grateful for such an attentive, sensual and deep blowjob, but not Trey.

Removing his black snake from her throat, a few moments of respite were given as he adjusted his grip on her skull and lined up his hanging cock. With little ceremony, he shoved her head forward, and forcing it all down in one clean shove. Madison let out a muffled squeal, her eyes bulging.

"Good girl. Good girl," he muttered under his breath as she twisted beneath him.

Adjusting his angle to the path of her throat, he started deepthroating again, surging past her gag reflex and fucking her throat directly, his balls under her chin and nose smashed to his belly.

"Heard you had a bunch of feminist ideals stuck in that pretty little head of yours," he sniggered as he palmed her head with his massive hand, controlling how much of her throat he used, "Don't worry babygirl, I'm gonna push them right out and fill your skull with cum instead!"

Grabbing the back of her head and pulling her face in as hard as he could, Madison's throat issued a profane and guttural noise. She tried to push away from him, but he held her easily with his strength; she couldn't withdraw a centimeter. The huge cock invaded her entire throat and her nose was completely smothered in his hairy belly.

Trey took the moment to snarl down at her suffocating at his waist, "Darren and I have rehabilitated many a feminist by putting so much cock and cum in their head there isn't any room left for silly ideas."

Her only response was to flail helplessly between them, unable to budge cock from either asshole or throat. Trey held her head down while continuing to thrust into her, turning her semi-pristine portrait into a ruin of smeared makeup and leaking spit, her eyes rolling upward and losing focus. Amadi seemed to be egged on by Trey's energy, and holding Madison's ass above his lap, began thrusting violently upwards into her abdomen.

She took him to the base, pressing her nose into Trey's loins as he held her hair fast. Madison flailed a little, but her puny resistance only seemed to energize the guys ravaging her body. Trey held her skull tight as his gigantic black fuckmeat traveled up and down her throat. And there was no way for Madison to stop it. Forced to deep throat a black cock while another one pried her organs apart; yet her pussy was gushing lubrication like Wallaman falls. Squealing, retching and haphazard combinations of the two filled the air, Madison having no control over her sounds as she was used.

Finally satisfied that his cock was lubricated and rock-hard from her throat, Trey stepped away and knelt by her pussy. Madison must have realized his intentions through her bleary daze, because her gaze snapped to fearful and her hands raised in protest. Your first double penetration at the hands of thick black cocks tends to do that to you.

"No... No-please!" she gasped faintly, still struggling to regain control over her body and mind.

"Bit late for that, don't you think, hun?" Trey snarled, "As I always say: dress like a whore, take cock like one."

She didn't respond, only biting her lip and pleading with her eyes up at Trey as he positioned himself in front of her. One white fishnet stocking remained on her thighs, the other around her ankles, matching her wet and askew g-string. Thanks to her straps, her shoes remained on, the tall white heels bouncing in the air as Amadi sodomized her.

"Don't worry; your feminist brain might call this dehumanizing," he paused, sinking a few digits into her slick pussy and coming away with bountiful strands of lubrication, "But your pussy just calls it education. And I'm going to teach you so many different ways to feel pleasure."

Amadi guffawed, his huge arms scooping up Madison's thighs, pulling her legs back towards her head. Tucking his hands behind her head, Madison's tanned body was folded in half by his nelson hold, her pussy now easily accessible for Trey.

Madison grunted and tried to figure out the new position, her asshole still split open by Amadi's cock, and now her head and legs contorted into even more discomfort. She tried to protest vocally, the only pathway left to, but it was too late. By the time she realized what was happening, Trey's meaty girth was already splitting her neglected pussy and pinning Amadi's cock deep inside her neighboring orifice.

An involuntary scream came from Madison's mouth as her eyes again focused on the room, in particular, her first double penetration.

Her hands came up to try to slow Trey, but you could tell there was only so much resistance left in her. She had accepted the double penetration already; she was now trying to manage the pain and get as much pleasure as possible out of this new feat. Trey didn't seem to mind, his hands instead focused on her nipples, pinching and tugging as he pushed himself deeper inside her.

Her petite frame flopped weakly lewdly the two black men, her holes stretched and pulled in different directions by their pornstar-sized cocks.

"Fuuuck, Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!!" she howled into the air, abruptly struck by an orgasm that consumed what was left of her cognizance.

The guys gripped her slender body between them and continued to use her holes as she quivered unintelligibly.

"You'd think a feminist wouldn't cum so hard from toxic masculinity," Trey chortled, continuing a rhythmic sawing motion in and out of Madison as she drooled.

Feminists can cum to whatever they want to, I thought. For some, it was a nice bubble bath, candles, some erotica. For others, a vibrator. In the case of Madison and her friends, apparently it was being coerced into an interracial anal gangbang, but I wasn't going to question it. Maybe Madison might learn something tonight: what you do behind closed doors is your own business.

She gradually regained her composure, jolted into consciousness again by the systematic pounding in her two lower holes by the thick cocks. Whatever pain she'd experienced, she seemed willing to overlook it now that she knew what kind of orgasm could consume her body.

Sensing her newfound hunger, Amadi released his nelson hold and allowed her legs down, only for Trey to grab each ankle and use them to lever himself deeper into her spasming pussy. As she jostled and rebounded from each thrust, her hands began to claw at Trey's ass, coaxing him deeper into her traditionally empty pussy.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum again. I'm going to cum again from double penetration."

She was getting louder.

"Fuck, shit, oh my goood. I'm going to cum from some strangers' black cocks in me!"

This was new, I thought as I continued bottoming out in Jessica's bouncing ass. Her body began to spasm, and she suddenly grabbed at Trey's chest.

"Choke me," she spurted out, eyes fierce with desire, "Grab my throat."

Trey didn't need to be told twice, one hand immediately clutching her studded collar throat and squeezing.

"Harder," she croaked. "I'm your anal whore. Fucking choke me."

Trey sensed her impending orgasm, his other hand flying to her neck and squeezing the life out of her as his thrusts increased. They were deep, fast thrusts, matching and then overtaking the ones pistoning in and out of her asshole.

"Don't stop," she choked, rippling ab muscles foreshadowing her climax. "I'm close, I'm so close."

Her eyeshadow streaked down her cheeks, exalting tears carrying it. Their pace increased to frenetic blur, filling the heavy air with the slaps of flesh, and the rising cry of the strangled performers.

"Ohfuck," she squeaked, obviously trying to be loud but muffled by his grip.

She finally tensed, her eyes rolling back in her head, face bright red from Trey's deathgrip on her throat and came, lashing around between the two dark figures using her.

To the guys, it just made her tighter as they continued to pound their way towards their own orgasms. Madison was barely aware of the situation as she tried to regain her breath, her ass shaking from Amadi's thrusts.

Now was a critical teaching moment for Madison, so I begrudgingly vacated Jessica's inflated asshole, leaving Darren to pin her against the wall as he continued her wailing sodomy.

Walking over to Madison and her new 'friends' currently in the process of delivering her next orgasm as they sawed in and out of her lower holes, I joined their sweaty and glistening pile. She must have cum at least 3 or 4 times now, her eyes fully glazed over, unintelligible sounds coming from her blubbering mouth as she was bounced up and down between the guys.

"Madison, do you think you're ready for your first airtight?" I knelt close to her drained face, wrapping her dark hair in my fist.

"Ugghnnnhhhh," was the only response she gave, her mind still reeling from the thick cock's immense pressure on her clit.

"Looks like enthusiastic consent to me!" I said, jerking her head up and down into a nod, "Let's get this bitch airtight!"

The guys hooted and cheered as I stood up over her head, my cock now at her eye level. I gripped her skull with both hands and guided her mouth gently back onto my head.

"You know, Madison," I said with a dramatic pause as I my cockhead right on her lips, "You're much better at being a slut than you ever were a feminist!"

Her pathetic groaning was interrupted as I speared her head forward onto my hips, driving my cock down towards her stomach.

"Not to worry: the guys and I have rehabilitated many an aspiring feminist in this room," I jeered as I pinned her lips to my balls, "Getting stuffed in every hole really puts things into perspective for you."

Her eyes rolled back in her head, but she said nothing around her throat's occupant. Trey grabbed her ankles as he fucked her, pushing them up and back to give himself an unobstructed view of her tight pussy stretched around his shaft, and Amadi's cock below. He humped her faster, gaining a steady rhythm, his heavy balls slapping against her as he fucked in and out of her slick hole. Madison absently reached a manicured finger down to her glistening pussy lips and played with her swollen clit contentedly while the three cocks oscillated in and out of her fuckholes.

It didn't take long for me to detect another orgasm within her, as her sounds trying to escape from around my cock changed in pitch. A gurgling sound was following by relentless twitching in her core, indicating that indeed, she could (and would) cum while being stuffed airtight.

"Truly, Madison, you are a role model for your friends here!" I applauded her as she rocked and struggled in my grip while riding out her orgasm. Two fingers locked in the metal ring on her collar kept her head attached to my hips, her air diminishing rapidly as her orgasm coursed through her.

"First of them to be packed airtight, and cumming like a fountain to misogyny" I continued, finally releasing her from my muzzle and watching her retch and gasp for air, "But certainly not the last."

I jiggled her collar's ring to get her attention.

"You want to hate this, wearing this, but being the object of our attention is just too good, isn't it? And so are the orgasms we can provide!" I snarled at her, keeping her throat diligent as the rest of her body tried to revel in another light-headed orgasm.

"But if you ask me," I continued, "I think you like being a brainless fuckdoll!"

I was met with not even a glare; only dazed and tired eyes gazed up at me, her lips locked to my crotch, just hoping to ride out another wave of ecstasy through her body.

"Not even a shred of dignity in there, is there?" I sneered down, watching one more single tear fall down her cheek to join with the many before it, "Nothing but a set of holes."

"This one wants the cum, right?" Darren said, his glistening cock suddenly close to Madison's face.

"Want might be a stretch. Needs? Absolutely!" I said, stepping away to release her from my cock.

"Good enough," Darren grunted, aiming his cock at her dazed face as she continued to ragdoll up and down between Trey and Amadi. Wrapping one hand in her hair to keep her from moving, he asked, "Who's my little feminist?"

Madison's eyes came back into focus a little and she saw the barrel she was staring down. There was no resistance anymore though, and she weakly replied "I am" just as Darren shot his load across her brow. Before the first load on her forehead could start to run, the next blow rained across her cheek and nose, Darren's massive load quickly coating her face. Madison's face twisted in mild disgust as she tried to avoid it in her mouth and eyes, but the jostling penetrations from below made it hard to focus, and Darren's last shot found its way into her mouth.

Madison gagged on the taste, and that disgust appeared to elicit something visceral in the rest of the guys.

"Oh man, I think I'm ready for that pretty little slut's face," Trey grunted before standing up and grabbing ahold of her collar. Amadi also rolled out from underneath Madison, leaving her in a sloppy pile.

"Kneel." Trey said, jerking her by the collar until she had folded her legs submissively beneath herself. Her blown-out asshole and pussy finally got some respite, and she hazily grinned up at the black cocks surrounding her face.

"Mmmmm, this one is spunk drunk," Amadi guffawed, lifting her chin up so she was staring at his cock, rapidly being jerked off in anticipation of delivering his seed on her face. Darren knelt behind Madison and gripped her head, keeping it up for Amadi's load while keeping her tired eyes open with his fingers.

"Tell him what you want, whore," Darren sneered as he offered her face to the guys.

"Give me that cum!" she complied, her hands cupping her breasts as she pushed her chest out to everyone's glee.

"Damn, you know you're a whore when degrading yourself becomes a reflex," Amadi grunted, right as he blew a thick load into her gaping mouth.

"This bitch really hated cum last week," I laughed as she winced from the hot cum blasting her face, "Look at her now! Practically begging for it!"

"Mmmm, yeah, let that inner bimbo out," Trey added as he pumped his cock furiously in front of her submissive plight.

Madison instinctively tried to swallow the thick, warm, load, but Darren snaked a few fingers in her mouth, fish-hooking her. Held captive in his grip and now unable to close her mouth, she received deposit after deposit from Amadi. Spurt after spurt rained down on her forehead, eyes, tits, and mouth as Amadi continued to pump his cock at her drained face. Unable to close her mouth and swallow, she gagged and retched as cum sloshed in and around her mouth. Before Amadi's orgasm had subsided, Trey joined the frenzy, a stream of thick cum nailing one eye before adjusting to her mouth.

"Awwww, look at little miss gender studies on her knees!" Amy jeered from the edge of the circle. A flash went off, immortalizing Madison's fall from virtue. More like a plunge over the past week, really.

"I think she understands she little more than pretty eyes and a gaping asshole," Darren chortled as the door to the lounge opened and some hulking figures shuffled in, closing the door behind them, "but just in case..."

The party doorman, Jeff, stepped into the light, followed by the much larger VIP doorman and another unfamiliar guy.

Madison's face remained sticky as the guys positioned her against the floor again in a familiar position before proceeding to gang fuck Madison's ass. All six took a turn on her ass, Katherine and Amy pressed into service again to prep or clean her juices off each man's cock. Between them and Madison, the room was again filled with grunting, sobbing and pleas for mercy.

Content with having already glazed Madison's insides, I settled down into a couch to watch, pulling Jessica's asshole back onto my cock. She was tired, but eager not to be the target of the savage gangbang, she earnestly worked my cock with her worn out ass.

When Amadi and the doorman got bored not having a hole to fuck, Madison was again positioned to be airtight. Madison's hands weakly came up, trying to stop Amadi from shoving his meaty cock into her skull, but her hands were easily pinned together behind her as he began stretching her lips.

"Too late for that now, bitch," he said, "Once a three-hole whore, always a cumwhore."

And as the pounding continued, and Madison was reduced to an orgasmed-out wreck, her only response to the frenzied pounding was to arch her butt to give the assailants a better angle.

Someone opted to throw Katherine down on the floor next to her, and a turn was taken on her as well by the guys. It took some of the guys a long time to cum this time, but when they did, they left both gaping anuses oozing with thick gouts of sperm.

"Man, this one is a mess!" Amadi laughed as he stood over Katherine's weak body. Her ass was in the air, showing off her gaping rosebud to the room, discarded now that the men had each taken their turn.

Squatting next to her, he gripped her chin tightly, opening her mouth and scooping cum in from her cheeks.

"I think I'm gonna go clean her face off," he said, a leash materializing in one hand which he clipped to her "Bimbo" collar, "Nothing like a golden shower to clean off this human toilet!"

He stood up and jerked it for good measure, Katherine's large tits swaying violently beneath her. Her face was messy but blank as she crawled obediently after him towards the bathroom. Trey hooted and got up to follow.

Amy was laying on her back on a couch between two guys, absently jerking them off while a third patron squatted over her face, using her throat.

As I scooped up Jessica and stumbled towards the door, I crossed paths with a grinning Darren.

"Mind if I keep this cock-pocket for a few nights?" Darren asked, Madison carelessly slung over his shoulder, naked cheeks and gaping asshole shiny with cum and lube. I grinned back and gave him a thumbs up, not sure if she was even conscious or not. As he turned and headed for the stairs, she looked up at me, eyes uncertain but resigned as she was carried away.

I could guess what would happen to her; maybe Darren would date her for a month or two before someone new came along, maybe she'd make her rounds through the fraternities on campus, but one thing I did know: that fuckdoll would have more than enough cock to satisfy her for a while.

Such thoughts were easily swept from my mind as Jessica and I settled into my car, and I put her lips back to use. This one still needed to learn how to deepthroat, after all.