From Hair to Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured some more oil and spread it lower, heading towards her pussy but not reaching there yet, teasing slightly. I was giving long firm strokes across her body, over her breasts then all the way down to her smooth mound, feeling it's bony but padded firmness, circling my fingers over it with a gentle pressure. This was a brand new sensation for Hailey and clearly she was loving it. Her legs parted and fell wide apart, offering her pussy to me, wanting it to be touched.

Not yet though. I was enjoying the sensation of having her whole body to work with. We had tried baby oil once before but a similar massage had resulted in matted, oily pubic hair - nasty. I continued the long strokes up and down her body, from her breasts across her mound and now just a bit lower. That was my favourite spot. My hands had travelled all the way down her perfect body, pure uninterrupted smooth skin, no hair to get in the way. Then just when you think you've reached the end, your fingers unexpectedly part the flesh and drop into a little ravine, moist and inviting. For now, though, I went just to where the flesh split, no further.

After a short while I took sympathy on her and my strokes continued further down - I ran my hand across the outside of her pussy. That got an immediate response and she raised her hips towards me, wanting more. I reached inside her lips to the soft flesh and spread the lips wide apart, opening her up to the elements. I ran my fingers up and down the insides of her lips to an increasing purring and fidgeting The slippery oil combined with the flood of pussy juice meant the whole area was soaking wet. I slid two fingers into her vagina and they just vanished. I had never managed three fingers before but I tried it now - the fingertips slid in easily and with a little pressure and a wiggle the three fingers slid right up inside her. That elicited a reaction - Hailey gasped and squirmed, but didn't tell me to stop, so I tried four fingers. I just about got the tips in but no more, so I moved up to her clit.

I ran my fingers over the hard bump of the clit shaft and rubbed across it - Hailey was now squirming and moaning and clearly getting into it. I moved my attention to the sensitive tip of the clit, gently at firm, plenty of oil to provide lubrication, then gradually firmer. Her breathing was ragged and her hips started bucking wildly - she was getting close. At what I thought was the right moment, I started tapping her clit with my fingertips, gently and then harder. She shrieked, sat bolt upright then launched herself across at me, pressing herself tight to me all the way down. Her whole body was shaking, pulse racing, breathing heavy. After a couple of minutes, she loosened her grip, and looked at me, eyes wide open in disbelief. Still trembling slightly, she smiled and said softly "Wow,that was fantastic. Shaved is definitely the way to go, isn't it?" I didn't need to say anything, just held her tight and smiled contentedly.

12