From Hell to Heaven Pt. 03

Story Info
More about dannie and Ashley!!
2.4k words
4.27
2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy the pt3 of the story. Once again I am new so please unseen my mistakes or if you can then, comment them below. please tell me if you like the plot and also please rate the story, its really appreciated.

________________________________

We both were tired as, we reached her apartment. She fumbled through her keys before we stepped into the house. I had to pee so I made my way to the bathroom.

As I made my way back, I saw the exquisite Daniee naked sitting on the couch sipping her wine.

Before continuing the story let me tell u'all an interesting thing. While we were both in high school something happened, which sort of changed dynamics of our relationship and now if I see it and say maybe it was for the best.

So, Dannie wasn't always Dannie you see. Yeah she wasn't and her birth name was Harry. She transitioned when she was 15 and the best part was that her parents were very supporting and helped her through it, which was polar opposite of mine.

Harry was the famous, athletic, and very handsome looking but not very rich guy. He worked jobs during transitioning to pay for bills and that's how we met. When she was 3 years through her transition, she became the popular cheerleader girl in the school. She was also in the swimming team, so she was quite popular you see. Gender of the person was never a problem, whether she was a boy or a girl everyone gladly accepted and cheered her.

Everyone but me, I was jealous beyond any limits. Why? because she had everything I wanted and who was I aah? A tall, fat, nerdy boy? Who doesn't have many friends and whose parents are homophobic.

Everytime I looked at her I hated her even more and would just quickly go from there or just ignore her. Still ignorance wasn't much of a solution as even my friends talked about how hot she was or how she yet again made another boy fall in love with her.

Dannie though was a lesbian, full head to toe lesbian. She made everyone fall in love, but would only take girls home.

________________________________

Once we were paired for a project together. We talked for a bit and despite my dislikenes we agreed to meet that night at my house to discuss the project.

I surely thought she won't show up and I would have to do everything alone, but surprisingly the door bell ringed. I opened the door and there she was as beautiful as anyone can be standing there.

I just stood there for a moment. She then said something which brought me out of my dreams.

"What? What were you saying?" I said as I ran my hand through my hair. They weren't long but did come near shoulder. My parents gave me shit for it but who cares.

"I was saying wouldn't you invite me in? It's freezing out here." she said rubbing her hands together.

"Yes please." I said and made way for her to come in. I wanted to remove her coat, but I hated her so.......still I did what was right thing to do.

"Would like something or a glass of water?" And yes I surely was seeing how beautiful she was underneath her coat and also this close to her, but truth was that all cheerleaders or famous kids were a bunch of arrogant idiots who only troubled and made fun of others.

"A glass of water would do. Though where are your parents?" She asked looking around the house.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "They are never at home. They work together and travel a lot, so it's just us tonight."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and something to eat. After getting them I made my way to the couch where she was sitting comfortably.

"That's too bad, I am so sorry" she said that and I really thought she was sorry, but as I said I can't let her fool me.

"Nah its okay. I will bring my things here and we will get to the project."

Thank God! My parents aren't home or else I don't know what would have happen, as they clearly wanted me to stay away from her for obvious reasons.

"Okay, it will be fun." She said while walking through the house.

I ignored it and went back in my room to get my things.

We completed it by 8:00pm and I was pretty impressed with how it went. Dannie was clearly smart and with her help we made a pretty perfect project.

"All done now. You just have to make last adjustments and that's it." she said admiring our work.

"Also I really enjoyed making it with you and it was fun won't you agree?" She said while packing up her things.

"Yeah I have to say it was fun." It was indeed fun and working with her was also splendid. Still I hated her and I knew her group, they always made fun of me. Well she didn't, but when she was with them she could have stopped them. Right???

"Well I will go now, my parents would be waiting." She got up and gave me a handshake.

I said our goodbyes and walked her out.

________________________________

Tomorrow, in the class we got to know that the project we made came first. I was very excited and happy about it, when Daniee came to were I was sitting.

"Hey!!"

"Hello"

With that bright smile on her face she said, "we won the first prize, all thanks to you."

"Gezz.. thanks, but come on if it weren't for your ideas I doubt it I would have even made to the 3rd prize."

"Well thank you and by the way I think we make a pretty good team, don't you agree Luke?" She said staring deep into my eyes. (Yes, my name before transitioning was Luke)

I blushed slightly and was going to reply when I saw her bully friends coming our way so I just blurted, "I guess and I got to go.......bye" and quickly made my way out, but not before hearing bits.

"Bye, see you later" she said as one of her friends came near her and spoke loud enough.

"Daniee why are you talking to that pussy? Do you want to be with him now aah? ewww....." She commented with a smirk.

"Oh!! Come on Candice it's not like that. I had to talk to him because he was assigned as my partner for the project. Okay?"

"Yeah yeah......" she said sarcastically or rather not hearing, as she didn't really care.

That did made me feel bad and good as I was right about her, about what I thought.

________________________________

Few days passed and we didn't talk. Her friends still gave me shit, but this time she did feel sad about it. I could see it in her eyes, also she kept stealing glances at me whenever she could. That's weird right?

Well I don't really care about her, so I just ignored it as I try to ignore her group and have been mostly successful in doing that lately.

Things changed for me one day completely, I guess for good. My parents came home early and decided to surprise me. I don't know what inspired them to do that, but it was the worst inspiration they could have ever gotten.

I was in my room without my door locked playing dress up. (Yeah scary right) Generally I lock my room as I don't know when my parents would come home, they come randomly anytime, so I had to be careful. Unfortunately that day it remained unlocked and my parents opened it.

As soon as they walked in they got the shock of there lives seeing me in my black skirt with pantyhose and crop top sitting on bed applying makeup.

Both of them were still and remained silent for a whole minute. You could even hear the ticking of clock, that much silence was there in the room. Then my mom spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing Luke? Why are you wearing girl clothes? omg!!" mom said while my dad was still trying to process what he was seeing.

Now his boy, who he wanted to be just like him macho, masculine and athletic was sitting infront of him wearing girl clothes and makeup.

I should have guessed that this would set him off being a 100% homophobic person, but I was also in a state of shock. This was my biggest and deepest secret of my life and somebody to know it and that too my parents, just imagining it gives me chills throughout my body.

He did what I thought he will do. He came closer and slapped me so hard, I thought that some of my tooth came loose.

"You piece of shit, get the fuck out of that clothes and clean all that makeup right now. You are a boy for God's sake." He said shaking his head in denial rapidly.

I don't know what came over me and still don't but I shouted on the top of my lungs at him, "I am not going to do any such thing. I am tired of all this, I am not a fucking boy. I am a girlllllllll....full flesh girl and want to be a girl. You both homophobic piece of shitzz can go fuck yourself I don't care, but all of this and I mean all stops right now. This is what I am...a fucking girl with homophobic parents...Fuck it!! Fuck you."

I shouted all of this on the top of my voice and had escalated to hovering above my father's head. I sat down and caught my breath. That's only when I realized what I had done.

My father lost it and he began to bit the shit out of me after that. Mom tried to stop him, but he just wasn't listening. After some beatings he stopped and said, "No son of mine is fag, either you get your heads straight or get the fuck out of my house. I don't want to see all this. You are a fucking disappointment in the name of my son." he walked out of the room banging the door so hard it almost came out.

I got up and sat straight on the bed crying. Mom came and sat near me. I expected her to ask me if I was okay or something, but I was a fool.

What she asked was, "Is this all true luke?? Are you fag? Are you Gay?"

I just sat there with my eyes open and mouthed what. It wasn't even a question just the reaction of the shock.

"Are you a fag Luke? Tell me why are you doing this? Look me in this eyes and say." she took hold of my head with both her hands and touched our forehead together and stared crying.

"Tell me this is all a lie...... tell me this all is just a dream." she was just crying after that.

Defeatedly I said, 'yes mom, I am trans. This is all true and not a dream."

She started crying loudly and sunk down, at this point I was also crying on her.

Abruptly she got up and said, "If you are a fag pack your things and get out" she motioned the door with her finger.

"Please mom don't do this. You are my mom don't make me leave. Please I will do anything." I started pleading with my hands.

"The only thing you can do is apologize and promise not to ever do this thing again. Tell me can you do that?? Can you leave all this and be my son?" she said furiously.

Only if someone had told me at that point to say yes and move on till someday, I wouldn't have been on streets, but it was what had to be done. So I despite my thoughts and fears I said yes.

"Mom I am still your son, see calmly you haven't lost him please understand."

"No you are not my son.......you can't be. If you are then you will do as I say. Can you do that?"

I replied with shaking my head no as I didn't had the courage to speak.

"Then get out of the house before your father comes again and be more angry. ughhhh......I have to get a drink or else my head would explode... shit." She said loudly and walked out.

"Mom!!! please don't do this to me.... please......" at this point I was on my knees pleading her, mascara running down my face with all the mess.

Now this made her stopped, she looked at me for a second, clearly disgusted by me and said, "don't you call me mom again and get the fuck out before your father drag you out, you fucking disappoint us." she left after saying that.

I sat there for few moments crying. After that I heard some shouting coming from Master bedroom and followed by some breaking noise of things.

I stood up fearing what would happen next if I stayed long. I grabbed a bag and took everything I could in it and made my way out with nowhere to go. I grabbed some cash on my way out for the survival, then changed into my boy clothes and removed my makeup.

Now, here I was sitting on the bus stand in middle of nothing with nowhere to go. After leaving the house I just kept walking till I was out of the city. I wasn't clearly thinking at this point and everything was just blurry. I slept there for God knows how much time, but by the time I woke up it was down and a women was infront of my face kneeling besides.

I adjusted the lighting in my eyes and saw the woman clearly. I quickly recognized her and said, "Dan........ Dannieeee."

________________________________

pt-4 will be coming up in a while. Please tell me how you felt about the story to now. Every person in this story is over 18. There is still no sex in this part of the story but I promise it will be in the next.