From Her Bus Trip to Her Roommate

Story Info
She Recalls Her Past, From Bus Trip To Michelle, Her Roomy.
3.3k words
4.43
2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,044 Followers

FROM HER BUS TRIP TO TODAY

"I think it may be the sexiest thing I've ever ever done," she said as we cuddled pillow to pillow.

"Tell me about it" I said, thrilled that she'd be willing to tell me about her sexual past. "How old were you?"

"Eighteen,"she said breathlessly. "I was going into the City." I knew by the City she meant New York. "When he got on he saw the seat next to me was empty, so he came and sat next to me. I knew it might get sexy, so I didn't object. We talked for awhile, until people around us fell asleep, then he started kissing me. My panties were wet in no time, and I let him put his hand under my dress."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I must have, because I let him put his fingers under my underpants, then in me. Yes, I liked it. I felt naughty and he found my clitoris and began rubbing it. After awhile he slipped my panties off and I let him. He knew what to do. I have never told anyone about this before," she said excitedly.

"That's good," I said. "Then it is our secret, like we are sharing it, like it is part of our mutual sexual past. Go on."

"He brought me with his fingers many times that night, and I let him get down under the blanket and do me with his mouth," she said, the excitement showing in her voice.

"I let him suck on me and lick my clit, and I came many times, probably more than I ever have in one night," she said.

"Did he ever get inside of you? I mean with his penis?" I asked, wanting to know as much as I could.

"No. There wasn't enough room in the seat," she said. "He wanted me to straddle him, to sit on him facing the back of the seat, but I was afraid people could see and I wouldn't do it."

"Did he ever come?" I asked.

"Yes. I brought him with my hand," she said. "I used my panties to wipe his stuff off my hand."

"Then you had your panties off?"

"Yes. Like I said, he took them off right away," she said. "I let him. I gave him my panties to keep, as I souvenir, after I wiped his cum off his dick. I gave them and said he could keep them to remind him of me. It was exciting to spend all that time in New York afterwards with no panties on. I felt so wonderfully wicked."

"Did he give you anything to keep?" I asked.

"Just a hickey," she said with a silly smile. "He gave me a night to remember. It is probably the sexiest night of my life."

"Except for the nights we have been together," I said, grinning.

"Yeah, those," she replied with a giggle. "Nothing can compare to those," she added with a dopy grin.

"Would you tell me about the biggest you've ever had?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe tomorrow," she said. "I'd rather do something tonight, so I can tell my next guy about that," she joked. At least I hoped she was joking.

The sex that night was fantastic, probably enhanced by the past experience she'd told me about. The next night I could hardly wait to hear about the biggest dick she'd ever had.

"You said you would tell me about your biggest," I said.

"You like these?" she asked.

"I do," I said. "It's exciting to hear what you've done, what you liked. Sexy experiences you've had and will share with me. It lets me into your past sex life. Who was the biggest you've ever had?"

"Besides you, of course."

"But of course," I said with a laugh. My six plus inches did not put me even in the ball park, I knew. "So who was the biggest?"

"That would be Andre," she said sounding rather dreamy, as if she was remembering the amazing sight of his cock. "He was my roommate's cousin, and she told me that he had a gift. I didn't know what it was until he unzipped his pants. Then I knew for sure."

"How big was he?" I asked.

"I never asked to measure it, but he was very proud of it," she said. "I could never take it all, but it must have been... " She held out her hands maybe a foot apart. "I don't know. How big is that?"

"Ten inches, I guess. Most I ever heard of was a foot," I said. "Was it thick?" I asked.

"Like my wrist," she said, holding out her arm. "Maybe bigger. Why do you want to know?" she asked, clearly willing to tell me about her past sexual life but wondering why I would.

"It's sexy to think of you having sex," I said, trying to explain what I didn't even understand myself. "It makes me feel closer to you to know about your sexual past," I said.

"Well, I don't want to hear about yours," she said.

"I have two children, so you know about some of it," I said.

"It is the future ones I don't want to hear about," she said.

"There will be no future ones," I said. "Just one."

"So, what do you want to hear?" she asked.

"Everything," I said. "Your first, your last, your first woman, if there's been any, everything."

"Women?" she said.

"You told me you were really close with one of your roommates, Melonie?" I said.

"Michelle," she said. "Well, Michelle and I were very close for awhile. She moved away. It is not like we're not friends anymore, we write, but for awhile... we..."

"How close? Did you ever... you know, experiment?" I said.

Claire blushed. "Well, we... Yes, we fooled around a few times. You know, we kissed."

"And? What came after the kissing? You said you'd tell me it all," I said.

"I know, you wanted everything, but... "

"You told me about your bus trip," I said. "What did you and Michelle do after the kissing started?"

"Well, I did like the taste of pussy," she said as her face flushed and her neck reddened. "Okay, yes, we 'experimented.' We got naked, cuddled, and one thing led to the ultimate, and I liked it. We both liked it. After dates, we would crawl in bed and pleasure each other with our lips and tongue. Oh, my, was Michelle good with her tongue. No offense, but she was better than anybody, before or since, present company included. You said you wanted everything. That means the truth, right?"

"Right," I said. "You ask for honesty, you have to take honesty, even if another woman eats pussy way better than you," I said. "What did you think after that first time you and Michelle exchanged saliva?" I asked.

"Wow! I thought, wow, it's true. Only a woman really knows how to eat pussy," she said.

"Let me asked you. If Michelle was to come out and visit, would you two hook up for some sweet lip to labia music?" I asked.

She smiled. "You mean like if she came today, would we renew our old habit of dining on female flesh?" She seemed to be thinking hard. "Well, that would depend on if we had some time together, I guess," she said with a crooked little smile.

"Well, I can't get her out today, but I can maybe see to it she visits her old roommate. And maybe I can see to it you have some time together," I said.

"You would do that?" she asked.

"It is every man's fantasy," I said. "Two women eating one another. Not much better than that," I said. "The only thing better than it happening is being able to watch it."

"I don't know about spectator sex," Claire said, "but if you bring it, they will come." She laughed at her pun. "You would really do that for a couple of bi-girls?"

"Just having you say that is worth a lot," I said. We finished out the night with great sex and went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next night we sat down to dinner and I asked how her day was. She said it was fine and I asked her if it would get any better if she had a friend coming to visit. "Well, unless it's Michelle or my sister, I don't want to know."

"Well, sorry, I couldn't get your sister here on such short notice, but Michelle doesn't arrive until tomorrow at noon," I said.

It took her a minute to process what I had just said, then she paused, shook her head, and said, "Wait, what?"

"Sorry, her plane doesn't get in until nine tomorrow morning," I said. "She couldn't get a flight out of San Francisco until seven tomorrow morning. We'll need to get the guest room ready."

"Wait, you got Michelle, Michelle Morton to come down and visit?" she said, her face completely lit up.

"When I told her I would pay for her flight, and she could stay as long as she wanted, and asked if she was interested, she only had to think for about a second. I couldn't get Andre to come out. He's in Texas, and doesn't get vacation until October."

"You checked on Andre? Really? Michelle is coming to visit? You're not shitting me?" she said.

"I wouldn't shit the woman I love," I said, "and the guy on the bus I didn't have a name for."

"I don't think I ever knew his name either, except he said to call him Rusty. You looked for him?"

"That was a hard one. No name, no description, except good with his fingers," I said with a chuckle. "But your roommate will be landing at LAX at eight thirty in the morning. I said I thought you would pick her up."

Claire threw her arms around my neck and gave me a hug that almost caused an orgasm. "I figured the two of you would be in the guest room. It is the least a horny husband can do for his bi wife. Just the thought of reuniting the cunnilingus sisters is enough to make me hard," I said. "You can do a lot of oral catching up in two weeks," I said. "I even suggested that the two of you take a little roadtrip for a few days. The kids are in school, your parents said they could be available, and I work at home, so unless you're not interested... "

"I am interested," she gushed. "Just Michelle and me for a few days?" She kissed me again. "A few days?"

"As long as you want. And if you can find Bus Boy, or Andre, or George Clooney, then the time is yours," I said with a cheerful smile. We readied the guest room and put clean towels in the guest bathroom. The next morning Claire left for LAX at six to make sure she had time with traffic and other delays.

At ten thirty I got a call from Claire and she said she and Michelle had talked and decided to drive to Monterey and Big Sur for a few days, maybe five. They planned to be at the house with me for two days before starting their road trip to look for Bus Boy.

"If you find him the two of you may be more than he can handle," I said with a laugh.

Claire and Michelle arrived at two. They had stopped at the Ventura Mall on the way home and went shopping, which both women love, shoe shopping actually. I grilled steaks and we ate in the patio. Claire and Michelle sat together and the kids ate in the family room so they could watch a tv show.

"So Michelle, Claire tells me you were roommates at Stanford. You were pretty close, right."

"I told him we slept together, so he knows about us. We will be staying in the guest room while you're here," she said to Michelle. "He knows about it all," she said. "Dave likes the idea of girl-to-girl sex, so he might ask if he can watch us. I said it was up to you," she said with a chuckle.

"You girls going to look for Bus Boy?" I asked.

"Bus Boy?" Michelle asked.

"I'll tell you later," Claire said. "After we go to bed."

During dinner the women were fairly relaxed, but did not show outward affection as the children were in the house and planned to go to bed after the kids went to bed. I asked Michelle if she had a family in San Francisco. She said her job as a lawyer took most of her time.

"It just turned out I was starting my vacation when you called. I would have taken off anyway it didn't workout so well," she said. "To see Claire again is fantastic. I love your wife," she said. "No, really. I am in love with your wife. I am not bi," she said. "I am a committed lesbian," she revealed with a smile. "I like girls, but I love Claire." She reached over and put her hand on my wife's.

"As far as you watching, I would do your wife in front of Oprah's audience," she said. "Call in a few of your friends, no problem. Take pictures, let me have copies. Thank you for calling me. Just what I like: a husband willing to share his wife. Let me have her tonight, but I will let you watch before we leave and when we get back."

Michelle was very direct. "Do you watch porn?" she asked me bluntly. I nodded and smiled. "Any girl-to-girl stuff?" she asked. After the kids went to bed, Claire and Michelle came into the family room to say goodnight where I was watching a Dodger game. They had their arms around one another, and they kissed and left me watching them leave, seeing two very sexy bottoms on their way to the guest room. I couldn't wait to see them having sex. Just the thought of my wife with her head between Michelle's legs got me hard just thinking about it.

The next morning they left in Claire's car with a backseat full of suitcases and a cooler of drinks and snacks. They planned to get a room in Monterey, then perhaps come back through Big Sur and rent a cabin or a tent. Claire told me she would call each night and give me a 'blow by blow account of their trip.

She promised me vivid details and a running commentary on their excursion. The first night she called me at ten. "Where is Michelle?" I asked.

"Just where she should be," my wife said, "right between my knees." She moaned and said her friend was doing, "So good."

"Is she eating?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

"Then I won't take up your time," I said.

"That's all right," Claire said, "I can moan and talk at the same time."

"Is she still as good as she used to be?" I asked.

"Better. She has had a lot more practice," Claire said.

I said goodnight and told her to tell Michelle goodnight for me. We blew kisses and clicked off. I sat for awhile thinking of the two women who had been roommates in college and were now in a hotel on the California coast in bed pleasuring one another with their lips and tongues.

The next night I got a call at the same time and I answered expecting my wife's voice. Instead of Claire Michelle said, "Good evening Dave. Claire asked me to call because right now she is very busy, and I can tell you she is doing a really god job. Oh yes, she really is doing well. I can tell you first hand that she is a very talented pussy eater. Yes, your wife knows her way around a vulva. Take it from me she is an expert."

"Thank you Michelle. Please tell my wife that I love her and I will talk to one of you tomorrow night," I said. I hung up and sat back in bed and visualized what was happening in a Monterey hotel at that moment. I smiled to myself and pictured my wife on her stomach with her lips pressed against her former roommate's sex.

I thought of what she had told me about the man on the bus, Andre, and her times with Michelle, who was now exclusively gay.

Each night I called I listen to her tell me in great detail about what she and her friend had done somewhere near Monterey and then Big Sur. After five nights on the road they returned home, then fulfilled my wish to watch them together.

The first night they were home, after the children were in bed, I followed them to the guest room and sat on the chair by the window to watch. Claire stood and let Michelle undress her, lifting off each piece of clothing, then kissing the part she had just uncovered. When Claire was nude, and beautiful, she did the same to Michelle as her friend had done to her.

Michelle also was, in deed, a very beautiful woman. When they were both nude they stood kissing for a number of minutes, their hands exploring the other woman's body. Then they got into bed and Michelle put Claire on her back with her head on the pillows. Michelle got between my wife's legs and parted her thighs with her forearms and placed her mouth on Claire's pussy.

Slowly and deliberately she began kissing and sucking Claire's pussy lips, spreading her petals with her thumbs and swabbing the length of her slit with long strokes of her tongue. My wife began moving from side to side, drawing up her legs as she approached her orgasm. Michelle bore down, pushing her head against my wife's pussy, wagging her tongue up and down, back and forth, and reaching it into her friend's cavity as far as it would go.

Claire began to moan and her moan turned into a shriek, then into a yell. Michelle kept up the pressure of her tongue on Claire's sex and my wife began to shake and tremble, then she came in an explosive eruption that forced a scream from that rang through the house. I wondered if the children had heard it but it seemed they slept right through their mother's climax.

Michelle stayed eight days and I watched them have sex three times. They slept in the guest bedroom the entire time she was with us, and I heard the squeals from each of them every night. I had asked her to tell me about her sexual past and she had willingly complied, telling me about the man on the bus, Andre with the largest equipment of the bunch, her times with Michelle, and, finally her very first, Calvin, who she had in a stable tack room, and I relived them each with her.

We have been together now for thirty years and I know as much about her as she has been willing to tell me. Her sex life has gone from a sexy bus ride to her nights in our guest room with her only sex with another woman. I have lived those moments with her and it has brought us closer together, helped us amplify our love, and reveal the true person that she is. I listen attentively, then we have sex and live out our passion for one another. It all is good. The past helps my present.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,044 Followers