Hot Tub Romances

Story Info
Wife Seduces Hubby's Friends In Hot Tub.
2.4k words
4.07
6.6k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

HOT TUB ROMANCES

I watched my wife seduce my friend just like she told me she'd do. I had told her to go ahead as she had done it many times before, and I enjoyed watching every one of them. She asked him straight out if he liked sex, if he would have any problem fucking his friend's wife. When he said not if the friend was okay with it, I had watched them kiss, fondle one another, then, sitting in the hot tub, she threw a leg over his lap and lowered herself down on him, taking him deep and fast, then bouncing over him until she came in a wild rush.

Actually, nothing could have prepared me for the idea that someday I would happily watch my wife have sex with someone else. As a young man dating, I never dreamed I would enjoy that kind of thing, that someday I would be doing just that, watching her screw another fellow. When she proposed it, or rather told me this is what would be happening, I doubted I would ever agree to such a thing, but when the time came and it happened right in front of me, I found it amazingly arousing. I always liked porn, and it was actually like the very best of that.

It all started when a friend from college came to visit during our first year, and Claire had asked me if I cared if she fucked him. Just like that, out of the blue, no hesitation or euphemisms. It certainly surprised me, but not half as much as my answer. "Not if you let me watch," I said, my voyeur tendencies overcoming any jealousy or reluctance I might have had.

She seduced him right in front of me, asked him if he could ever fuck a married woman. "With her husband's okay," he replied.

"Well?" she said to me.

"It's your body," I had said, having already decided I wanted to watch them.

She then stood in front of my friend, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, softly but with a passion I knew would have him hard in an instant. She sensuously had placed her lips against his, her tongue reaching for my friend's. She is a great kisser, and I knew his knees were getting weaker by the second. It was a pre-fuck kiss and they went from a sensational caress to a side-of-the tub fucking in less time than it took to say 'Let's do it.' Their fucking went on for half the night, but I only watched part of it. I watched until they dried one another, then they went in the house to finish their business in the privacy of our bed.

I sat for a while in the tub, then I went to the tv room and watched All In The Family. We had discussed it beforehand and I knew it was coming. I knew she was hot for him, and I knew she felt marital love should be unconditional, and eventually I had agreed. She had told me on our wedding night that she didn't want to be tied down, that she still expected to fuck other men and remain married, still be my wife, but she intended to bed whomever she "damn well pleased."

She had been very open about her feelings that marriage did not have to be sexually exclusive, that couples could be faithful in other important ways and still have sex with others. That intercourse was not love, and that 'making love' was only semantics, and didn't mean you couldn't have sex with someone you only liked and wanted pleasure from.

Eventually, she has fucked all of my close friends, and their desire overcame any objections they might have had with such an arrangement, to fuck the wife of a good friend. Who were they to argue? She was eager, I was willing, and each was horny for her, of course, as nearly any man would have been.

She was beautiful, sexy, available, and constantly wet. She wanted them and her husband didn't care, and was--in fact--eager to watch, so why not?

Did she allow me the same liberties? But of course, but I was more interested in watching her than putting notches on my gun, although it did happen a few times with a couple of women friends over the years.

If a fellow did not come, she would finish him off with a slutty blowjob and swallow his every drop like a dockside whore who pledged to serve dutifully. Her blowjobs were fantastic to watch and became renown. She is as skilled as a pro and has honed her skills at giving superb oral sex over the years with dedication of a violin player virtuoso. She has studied like a sexual scholar, watching Linda Lovelace, Molly Sims. Kacy Black, and all of the great cocksuckers of porn. She went at it like a dedicated maestro.

It wasn't that she shyly admitted to being attracted to other men. She assertively said, "You know your girlfriend is prone to fuck as many men she can entice into her bed, right?" By that time I knew and shrugged, willing to accept reality.

What kind of wimp would knowingly allow his wife that kind of liberty and not show her the door? Good question. One like me, I guess, who loves the woman he's with and accepts her relationships with other men as the price of spending his life with her. I cannot explain it, because if you have to ask the question, you most likely would never understand the answer. I just do, that is my response.

The night she fucked Jeremy, the first in a long line of her lovers, he asked me if I was sure. I said I was. Afterward we talked. "You don't mind her having sex with other men?"

"The marriage contract is not a deed of ownership," I said. "She kept her last name, her bank account, and the right to tell me who she'll have sex with. It was part of our original agreement. She did not deceive me, go behind my back, or not be totally clear with me what she intended to do. No, I don't mind," I told him. "I love her."

He listened, nodded, and saw her again on three occasions. Each of those times I watched part of it. Every one began in the hot tub. It is sort of the aphrodisiac of domestic settings. If one of my friends made it to the hot tub, he was almost sure to make it into her pussy. That was a fact of life I could not and did not deny.

When we knew Jeremy was coming over that first time, we didn't talk about it all that day. I knew she preparing herself for him and it excited me a little to think about. I knew we would go to the hot tub and I expected her to seduce him and I pictured what they would do there in front of me. I expected her to kiss him. Figured she would Mount him, sitting facing him on his lap, his erection inside of her, his hands holding her up.

I figured they would kiss as they fucked, and I knew she would come loudly and with an energy that would be astounding. There would be no condom, but she had had her tubes tied so there would be no need. She didn't want children and I accepted that. I expected them to finish the night in bed and I figured I would probably spend the night in the guest room, which would become the routine over the years.

The night she was first with Jeremy, as he was getting ready to leave, he said, "I couldn't do it."

"What's that?" I sad.

"I couldn't share her," he said.

"You could if you saw no other way," I said, "if you loved her so much you couldn't deny her." He shrugged, shook my hand, and went to his car. I watched him drive away and went in to the house.

From that point on Claire was with one of my friends, or a friend of hers, at least once a month until last June. That Saturday afternoon was her first time with another woman. Her new friend's name was Courtney and they met at gardening event at the local college.

She came to the house after a class and they talked in the family room for a while, and then I noticed they weren't in there any longer. A while later I wandered out to the patio, but they were not there either. I finally realized they had gone to the bedroom. I didn't want to disturb them and left them be, finding things to do around the house.

I didn't see them again until after five, which meant they'd been gone for three hours. I was reading when I heard them in the hall. Claire and Courtney came into the room where I was and they stood quietly, waiting to get my attention.

"Courtney will be spending the night, and we will be together in the guest room," she said, not as a question, but as simply a statement of fact. Of course, she did not have to ask my permission, but the way she said it was was rather assertive. Then the "we will be spending the night together" part hit me.

I looked up from my book and nodded. "We will be in the hot tub for awhile," she said. There was no invitation included. I nodded and watched them leave the room. The last thing I noticed was that they were holding hands as they left. Claire had never been with a woman, as far as I knew.

After forty minutes I strolled into the kitchen and looked out through the window at the patio and the hot tub. Claire and Courtney were standing in the tub holding one another and were kissing. I was struck by how good they looked as they held each other and embraced. I had never seen two women making out before and was stunned at how hot they looked together.

I watched them go from kissing to laying on the deck, each one with her head at the other one's sex. They each opened her legs for the other to taste. Claire put her face to Courtney's mound, and Courtney did the same to her. Their tongues worked vigorously up and down the other's slit, and frankly I could not look away.

They went at it for an hour, but I only watched for half of that. When they finally came in I was in the kitchen at the table. They came with their arms around each other. Claire sat down across from me. She took my hand.

"I haven't known until this week that I am bi, but I know now and I would like Courtney here with us," she said. I helped them bring her clothes and a few things in boxes into the house from her car, and we took them to the guest room. We hung her clothes in the closet and put some things in drawers. Claire told me she would spend some nights with Courtney and some with me.

Throughout the day they often held hands and often kissed or hugged in front of me, showing no reluctance to show affection openly. Courtney was a beautiful woman and I could see what attracted Claire to her. She spoke little but her voice was soft and gentle and sexy.

"Thank you for accepting me," she finally said. That first night the three of us went to the hot tub after dinner and Claire kissed me before going to Courtney. They sat together holding each other, their arms around the other's waist. They kissed openly and Claire put her hand between her girlfriend's legs. Courtney closed her eyes and savored the feel of her friend's fingers on her sex.

In a few minutes Claire helped Courtney onto the deck and stretched her out beside the tub. Then she positioned herself between her new friend's legs, feasting on her girlfriend's puffy pussy. Courtney drew her knees up and cooed as my wife dined on her sex. When she came it was with a wonderful charge that rolled through her body and burst from her like a geyser.

As she came back down Claire kissed and sucked the pussy at her mouth and brought her friend to a second orgasm within twenty minutes. It was wonderful to see, like the very best girl-to-girl porn I'd ever seen.

That night we met in the family room and talked. "Thank you for accepting us," Courtney said. "Most men wouldn't be able to." I told her I had a lot of practice, that I had accepted Claire's sexual needs long ago. "You are amazing," she said.

I watched them go off to bed hand in hand. The door closed quietly behind them and I went to my room and turned on the tv. As I watched a rerun of MASH I thought of what was happening down the hall.

Courtney has been with us for six months and we are a family in all respects. Occasionally, Claire is with one of her male friends, but most of her sex is with Courtney, and once a week it is with me. I didn't see this coming, but it has worked out well. I knew if I could accept her having sex with other men I could accept it with another woman.

I watch them every once in a while and I enjoy it thoroughly. They say no one knows how to eat pussy as well as another woman and I am inclined to think that probably is true. Sex between women is gentler, slower, and maybe just a bit hotter than with a man. All I know for sure is I love watching it. It is like the best porn ever.

If your wife brings a girlfriend home, you just might want to clear out a bedroom for her. She may give you some extraordinary nights of watching fantastic sex between lovely ladies. I don't want to tell anyone they should do that; however, don't knock it unless you've tried it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers