When I Discovered I was Bi Pt. 01

Story Info
Staying overnight babysitting opened my eyes.
1.4k words
4.61
25.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story explaining how I knew I was bi-sexual. I always had a babysiting job growing up and I continued to do it well into my 20's. One of my first jobs early on, I was doing an overnighter for my neighbor across the street from our house, her name was Julie. Julie was a 23 year old single mom and she was Hot! let me describe her. She was 5'10" tall weighed probably about 120 lbs, long blond hair and a beautiful set of boobs, not too big, but certainly not small.

I was about 19 at the time and still a virgin. I was a very good looking girl and had guys try to get me into bed all the time. My values growing up were strong and I wasn't going to have a quick 1 night stand, I wanted to feel something first, I didn't want to be a mother at that age. Being close in age, Julie and I would talk all the time about sex. She knew I was still a virgin, and she respected that. I would always try to have her explain what it felt like, but now as an adult, I understand how you can't really explain the feeling.

She told me that since she was alone now for quite some time, she relied heavily on her toys. At that point I used to masturbate a lot, but it was more of a quick rub on the old fun button and not much else. I would occasionally finger myself, but felt funny doing it, so I relied on the old quick bean flick. I had given myself an occasional orgasm, but they were small and over quick. This night I was there for an overnighter, I would be there for the better part of 2 days.

Her baby was only 4 months old, so all I needed to do was feed her, change her and put her down for a few naps during the day. At about 4pm in the late afternoon I was getting that horny feeling and I had the urge to rub myself a little. I was laying on the sofa with my pants 1/2 way down just gently rubbing and playing with myself. I suddenly got the idea of looking for her toys and maybe trying one out. I checked on the baby and she was still napping away.

I went into Julie's bedroom and started snooping around. It didn't take long before I found her trove of toys tucked away in her closet. Just looking at the toys in that box was making me wet. The first one I pulled out was what I now know is a "rabbit" vibrator. It was odd looking to me, but interesting. I took the next one out and it was a "jelly" vibrator in the shape of a dick. The last 2 things left in the box were 2 different sized, very realistic looking dildo's. I decided to take the box into the baby's room and sit on the rocker that was in there so in case she woke up, I could be right there and maybe get her back to sleep quickly.

This time I took off my pants and shirt and sat on the chair naked. I grabbed the Jelly vibrator, turned it on, and put it right on my clit. Wow! I was instantly in fantasy land. I had all I could do not to slid right off that chair. I was so wet after only 2 minutes, I got up and put a towel on the chair. I wanted so badly to try another one, but I just couldn't take this thing off my clit. It was like a magnet and my clit was metal.

I finally had enough pleasure to be able to stop for a minute and grab the Rabbit. I knew I needed to insert it, and I figured the little "ears" belonged on my clit, so I went ahead and pushed it in, rested the ears on my clit and turned it on. Well It went from Wow with the jelly vibrator to unbelievable. I just rested my head back and let that toy do it's magic. As I layed there, I realized I could smell Julie's distinctive perfume. It was a beautiful scent and as soon as I realized I was smelling her, something inside me snapped, I had an instant orgasm, and not the usual small one, this was massive.

If the baby wasn't 5 feet away from me, I would have let out an animal scream, it was my first real orgasm. While I was sitting there naked catching my breath, I couldn't stop thinking of Julie and how fucking hot she was. I needed more, so it was time to try something new. Now I have on occasion, put things in my pussy, but nothing like this massive dildo I was holding in my hand. I thought about Julie and decided I wanted to try it. I was about to take the plunge when I had an idea. I went and got the pillow from her bed, then I grabbed one of her thongs and put it on. I returned to the babies room where she was sound asleep. I put the pillow on the floor, layed on my back, bent my knees and spread them apart.

As I slowly put that massive dildo into my pussy, I tilted my head and smelled her scent on the pillow. I was imagining her standing there naked, just watching me. Her tits were beautiful and her tiny ass was to die for. I was so lost in my thoughts of her, I didn't even realize I had put that entire dildo inside my pussy. I was pushing and pulling faster and faster until I had another orgasm, but this time I was dripping wet, I squirted for the first time! I couldn't believe what had just happened.

I've heard of that before, but since I was still a virgin, nothing like that ever happened to my pussy before. The baby woke up, and at that point I needed a little rest anyway, but I definitely wasn't done. I did what I needed to do with the baby and about 4 hours later, I put her down for the night. It was about 10 pm and I was horny again, so I grabbed her box of toys and went to her bedroom. I took a shower and put on her panties and bra. Knowing that all my girly parts were now where her's usually are was really getting me wet. I knew I would have to do some laundry, but it was worth it.

I slid under the covers, put her rabbit inside me and turned it on, instant electricity went through my body. I was picturing her laying next to me doing the same thing. I was even talking to her saying things like, "Julie, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this with you" or "Julie, please do this for me" I was talking up a storm, thinking of her and enjoying my new friend. At one point during my fantasy, I took a picture off her night stand of her and the baby, and fucked myself looking at it, damn she was beautiful.

The panties I had put on were drenched, I was rubbing myself over the panties to get my juices into her panties, it was making me crazy. I rode my hand until I came again and made sure those panties soaked up every drop. I finished the night taking care of my needs and thinking about Julie. I slid those wet panties off and put them in the laundry, I would clean them tomorrow, or maybe wear them one more time.

I think that was the moment I realized how sexy women are, and that the thought of making love to a man, or a woman, was something that got me equally horny. To that point, I hadn't been with either, but I was leaning towards a woman for my first time. The next day I played a little more in between taking care of the baby and doing the laundry. I put everything back where it was and no one was any of the wiser, or so I thought. Part 2 will go into detail about what happened the next day.