From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he expecting me to respond? I did not.

Thankfully, he did not force me to talk. Or maybe he should have had, maybe then, I would have stopped this madness before it got out of hands.

"My dirty little slut, I will be generous with you tonight. I know how to treat my good bitches right when they have put on the work and deserve it. You can take them off."

This time, there was no doubt. I was supposed to do this. Holding the phone with my left hand, I proceeded to take one of his sneakers off. My hands were trembling. I untied the laces.

"Mmmmm.... Take your time baby, you're so fucking eager."

I slowed my pace. It was only a fucking shoe, I rationalized. No big deal. I took it off revealing a humid white sock underneath. Gross. Robbie was not kidding about the smell. It was stinking worse than cheese left unintended for days in a cupboard.

"Fuck." I could not help to mumble.

"Fuck, yes!" Robbie said. "Amazing, right?"

I did not say anything else.

"Move on to the other foot." Robbie ordered, now moving his other sneaker right up to my face.

I obliged. I was not in any hurry of doubling the amount of stinky feet in the room but I had to man up. I took off the other sneaker and Robbie was now only in his nylon shorts and white socks.

"You're hungry, babe?" He asked, looking right at me, or rather at the camera.

"I bet you wish you could feed yourself on my soles." He pushed his soles towards my face, or rather towards the phone.

They were so fucking soaked in sweat.

"Take off my socks, now, bitch!"

I looked at Robbie with the most perplex face. But I knew I would not win that argument. In a way, it was just easier and less humiliating to go with it, as if I just did not care rather than fighting and ending up to concede again.

Reluctantly, I put my right hand on his left foot and peeled out his wet sock from his foot.

"How do you like those sizes 12.5 dirty feet? I bet you want to take a good sniff!"

Damn, they were big, indeed. I thought I was big everywhere, but I was only wearing a size 10 when it came to shoes.

Inch after inch, I revealed Robbie's gigantic sweaty left foot to the camera. The smell was horrendous but as the time went by, I got used to it. I was ready for the second foot.

My roommate picked up the dirty sock from the floor.

"And this drenched sock can be all yours, you just send me a message with the right price, and I'll have one of my sluts mail it to the highest bidder."

He winked at me. This time, at me directly, I could tell, not at the camera. I would be the one mailing the sock off. I peeled out the second one and then was asked to film his two feet for long minutes as he was rubbing them against each other.

Did I mention that they were also hairy as hell?

"How much would you be willing to pay to have a taste of this big toe?"

He got his toes very close to the camera.

"Look at my huge soles, how good your tongue would feel underneath."

I was fully lying against the floor so his feet would still appear above me.

Robbie really was shameless.

"I'll chock you with my entire foot in your mouth, just to prepare you for my 10 inches tool in my shorts. I'll destroy your fucking cunt." He grabbed his crotch and, for the life of me, it happened again!

I felt myself getting hard.

Thank God, my bulge was invisible as it was lying front against the floor.

As he kept on and on about the beauty of his feet and my, I mean, his client's unworthiness to clean and worship them, I was mostly focused on softening my dick. This was really the worst time for sporting an erection. I absolutely did not want to send the wrong message to Robbie.

Frankly, I blamed my hard cock on the pussies that I had been so much lacking of for the past few days.

Maybe I should have paid more attention to what was going on though as, slowly but surely, Robbie's feet got so close to my face that they ended up literally touching me!

It started with quick brushes, as one foot was front center of the camera and the other was passing it, touching incidentally my cheeks, but at some point, I have no idea how, I had his too feet against each side of my face and some of his toes were getting dangerously closed to my mouth.

My head had become the meat of a freaking "feet sandwich"!

I lost it when his big toe almost made his way into my mouth.

"FUCK!" I pulled myself away. "What the fuck, Connor?" I shouted, this time standing-up, unaware that I was now exposing my (clearly) filled-up bulge to my roommate.

"What is going on, man? This was great! What's happening? You're ruining the fun!"

"You pushed your gross feet against my face! Against my lips! Asshole!"

Robbie bursted out laughing.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, bro! I had not even realized! I was really into my character. That's disgusting, sorry bro. My feet are dirty as fuck."

I saw his eyes looking down at my crotch. Shit. I quickly walked up to the kitchen to avoid his gaze.

"I just need to wash my face, now. I feel sick."

"Sorry man, I guess we can stop there for the feet content, at least for now. I'll have to go through the footage but I'm sure it looks great. What do you think?"

I was drinking tap water from the sink.

"You really want my opinion? I think it was fucking gross, dude... I cannot believe people would pay to see that."

"Damn... You think it is not good? We should reshoot?"

Fuck, no! What did I say?

"No, no. I mean... For people into stuff like that, I bet it will look amazing. The shots and angles were perfect."

"Amazing? Perfect? You're sure?"

"Yeah! The videos will be fucking great."

"Nice, thanks Connor."

He came closer and patted my shoulders.

"Damn, you really stink, man." I said, trying to embarrass him a little.

It was about time to turn the tables, even so slightly.

"I do stink. I have always been told that I smell like shit." He laughed. "I don't mind though. It just means that I produce a lot of girls and fags' pheromones."

"More like girls' repellent! Who would be drawn to you, smelling like cheese?"

"No, no. It's science, dude. Women are naturally and anthropologically attracted to smells, first and foremost. Obviously, this is not conscious, but the more you smell, the more you attract women."

"Maybe, but you should still take a shower, dude."

He largely smiled.

"Great idea, man! You're coming along? We'll get the shower scene out the way and we'll be done with shooting for the night."

Robbie pulled down his shorts in front of me, revealing a wet, almost translucent, white boxer brief. His big flaccid cock was fully visible underneath.

Wait.

I was supposed to go shower with him now?

[MORE TO CUM]

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys? Who's ready for a hot shower?!

12