From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father is the main reason I have spent so many hours at the gym, I needed to be big, fit, manly. Just like him.

Frankly, my father is the main reason I am who I am.

"Fuck... I'm coming..." He spoke.

Immediately, volleys of white thick cum were flying from his piss slit, landing on his neck, pecs, and stomach.

"Fuck yeah, Dave! Here you go!" Robbie encouraged him, erupting as well.

It felt so weird, not being between my roommate's legs to catch it when his sperm started flooding. One volley hit my dad's thigh, another hit his pecs. It got stuck in his thick hair surrounding his nipple.

"Wow, son! You're splashing me!" My dad shouted, laughing hysterically.

Bros being bros, I guess.

I looked away. I then pretended that I had to go to the bathroom. Fuck, I wanted to kill Robbie.

This was so off limits!

When I came back in the room, they were still naked but they had both wiped the cum out of their bodies. I did not want to know how. They were standing in the kitchen.

"You okay, son?" My dad asked me.

"I was not expecting this coming home." I was grumpy.

"You never play with yourself?" He was mocking me.

"Fuck, dad. Of course, I do..."

"Don't tell me you guys have never done it together! I know what it is to have a roommate and some porn at home!"

"You caught us!" Robbie replied with a laugh.

I gave him my most "are you fucking serious?!" look, but my dad did not seem to care one bit. He was putting some underwear on and was preparing to go to bed.

I thought it was smarter to simply change the subject.

"Are you all set for tomorrow, dad?"

"Yeah, you'll just have to drop me there at 8:30am and then you can head up to work. I'll rehearse my little speech about my love of the queers when I get up!"

"Ok then."

Robbie was still wandering around, fully nude. I noticed a drop of cum still dripping from his now flaccid dick.

My dad told us good night, took another piss and went to bed. I pulled Robbie aside to the other room (my actual room). I was pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!"

"Wow! What the hell? Where is this coming from?"

"Fuck you! It's like you always pretend not to know what you're doing wrong! Jerking off with my dad! That's fucking messed-up!"

"Chill! He's going to hear everything, mate, you certainly don't want him to overhear stuff about what we do privately, right?"

Damn it! Once again, I had to shut up.

"Robbie, why did you do that?" I asked in a much lower voice.

"Your dad told you already. When I came back home, he was sipping a beer by himself. I felt like you abandoned him at a super stressful moment."

"I did not abandon him! I just went to the freaking gym!"

"Anyway, we started talking. We actually got along pretty well, we talked about my date and then about girls. I told him I had blue balls. He said he had not had sex in a while and... Like... the idea of putting a porn on came naturally! He was so fucking stressed."

I sighed.

"That's fucked-up. What would you think if I were to do that with your own dad?"

"My dad would never do something like that. That's the difference, bro. And why are you so mad? It's like you're mixing up everything. This has nothing to do with what we do together. Like, I did not film him."

"What?! Of course, you did not film him!"

"Yeah, it was just like, two dudes jerking off. I did not even know you were at the gym, I thought you may be gone for the entire night. Either way, dude, I'm telling you, you're the weirdo for making a big thing out of this."

"I was surprised, that's all!"

"I get that, but when you think about it, it's just super silly."

"I don't know..."

"Well, I do know. And if I were you, I would avoid jumping on me like that while your dad is here, in the room next door. First, it makes it look like you're some kind of jealous boyfriend."

I made a weird face.

"Second, I'm the good guy here, letting you use both my car and my apartment as your own, while I'm stuck in this small shitty smelly bedroom. Instead of being a pain in the ass, you should consider saying thank you."

"I'm sorry, dude. Ok? Happy? I was shocked coming in to... to that. But I'm over it."

"I'm not sure sorry will cut it this time, bro. Show me that you mean it."

"What?"

A large smile appeared on Robbie's face.

"I have an idea, kiss my cock."

"Dude? What the hell?"

"Kiss my cock and we're even."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's like a dare. You said sorry, well, prove that you really are sorry! Show me some fucking gratitude!"

"You cannot be serious."

"I am." He was no longer smiling. "You get on your knees, you kiss my cock, and I let you go sleep on the couch without showing some of our videos to your dad. If you don't..."

"You would not dare!"

"Try me."

And there I was, thinking we were getting to a good place with Robbie!

Fucking asshole. Of course, I knelt down, I could not take the risk. His dick was still wet with cum. He dangled it in front of my face.

Fuck my life, I got closer and kissed it.

"Eh! Not too much! I don't want you to suck it, bitch!"

He moved away while my lips where still pressed against his foreskin.

I gave him the middle finger.

"Don't be like that, bro." He told me, sitting on his bed.

"Fuck off, Robbie, seriously."

"Now we're even! I just told you before, you need to learn to control your anger. You really have a problem with that, always freaking out about the smallest thing."

"Whatever... Are we done?"

"Dude, smile. Your dad is super happy with his stay and we're making tons of money. I sold a bunch of the videos we did last week-end today."

I nodded yes.

I was still kneeling down on the floor.

"Get up and go to bed, I need my sleep too." He said, sliding under his covers, ready to sleep in the nude.

I obliged and went to sleep on the couch.

Gross, there were some droplets of dried cum near my cushion... I prayed to God those were from Robbie.

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! We are now at the halfway point of the book... Who is ready for more craziness?

12