All Comments on 'From Hookups to More... Pt. 01'

by McWrites97

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hmmm, more please

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 year ago

I know the regular trolls will put down the fantasy of this story, BUT, that is what readers like me desire. I want to be able to live my wishes out when I read. This was a very good story. It is beyond reality, but that is the hope. Desire that I could be a woman who finds a loving Master to used me. Please do not drop this story, I need to have this tale continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good start, looking forward to see how this might develop

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

That last bit was way over the top. Who says that and means it, really????

But it’s your story and lm enjoying it.

4/5

UserOfFleshUserOfFleshabout 1 year ago

I rather liked your story & scenario. It has some very interesting ideas. 4/5

My criticism is that He didnt try anything with slave Kylee that made her wish that she had a safeword to use.

I am more worried about the direction of "I want you to make me a brainwashed sex slave," than excited read about what will happen. I have No idea what Kylee is expecting to be brainwashed.

Can I get permission (or) Do I have permission to start with this story & character setup. But change & edit things that I want? [ I was hoping Kylee would have a fantasy of wanting to indulge in a rape fantasy. Kylee body is used without a safeword. Maybe gets throat fucked and throatpied. ]

upyoursixupyoursix9 months ago

Reading for the second time and is still awesome but again I can't get past the "California kind bed" line without laughing. It's not bigger than a regular king, just more skinny and longer. It's a tall ppl mattress not a group sex mattress.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“I know I wasn’t fat or ugly as only rich fat ugly guys could get girls like Kylee.”

Makes 300K+ and is a trust fund baby with multiple luxury cars and his own apartment downtown… bud, you just played yourself.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

Cutting comment by anonymous about the money. Life is difficult, I never understand what women see in men. It just feels so random. Being rich helps, being a hunk helps. Somehow men who are neither get the girl too, sometimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMcWrites97@McWrites97
I'm hoping you enjoy what I have to write. Nothing's worse as a writer than to have an audience that hates what they publish. I try to be somewhat active on here, but I may have spurts where I'm not on very often. Message me for custom work. Thanks! New series in the works:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES