From Hookups to More... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not like I hadn't been with an escort before. But a woman who I was casually sleeping with ordering me one while I was away on business was definitely something I wasn't used to.

I put my phone down and smiled back at Haylee. She smiled back, and pulled off her trench coat, revealing a red lace lingerie set, hardly covering her large breasts. She indeed wore red high heels that matched the outfit perfectly.

"Shall we get started, Mr. Sommers?" Haylee asked.

"Please, call me Ryan," I said through a smile. "Actually, make that, Sir."

Haylee's blue eyes lit up. "Of course, Sir. Kylee told me you might be interested in dom/sub. That is my specialty."

Kylee was definitely going to get some flowers when I got back home....

***

I got back later on Friday than I expected, but Kylee was still there to greet me at the airport. I offered to drive home, but Kylee insisted she drove, seeing as I looked tired after my flight.

That's another thing, I can't sleep on flights. I even tried some of the trick Kylee recommended, and none of them worked.

"I wouldn't be so tired had Haylee not stayed all four nights," I said. "How much did that cost you?"

Kylee laughed as we walked towards the parking lot. "That's none of your concern."

We drove and talked about the week that was. It slipped out that Kylee waited all week for sex.

"Kylee, you could have gotten a hookup too, just at your place, not mine," I told her.

She shook her head. "I've already had the best. I don't need a replacement. Besides, I was hoping we could make tonight a little extra... spicy."

I asked her for the details, but she wouldn't budge. We pulled into my garage, and we walked through the door. She turned to me.

"Wait in your bedroom. I will come to you," she said as she hurried toward the basement.

'Maybe I shouldn't have given her the key to the room as well,' I thought while shaking my head.

I began to decompress and unwind on my bed while waiting for Kylee. Not long after I removed my collared shirt, Kylee stood in the doorway.

"Holy shit," I uttered in surprise.

Kylee wore a red gag in her mouth, a red collar on her neck, with a leash dangling in front of her. She completed the look with a pair of red leather gloves that went up to her elbows, and knee-high high heeled boots that laced at the back. Her tits and pussy were completely bare.

She knelt down and offered the leash to me.

I grabbed hold of the leash and smiled. She tried to as well through the gag. She crawled, slowly, towards the bed, and she knelt at my feet. I removed her gag, as a bead of drool followed it out.

"Welcome home," she smiled. "I want you to look forward to coming back more than leaving. You could have this waiting at home for you," she said as she used her hands to show her body off, rubbing her tits and clit softly.

I just smiled and shook my head. "What am I supposed to do with you?"

Her eyes glowed as she raised her eyebrows quickly. "Whatever you want to do to me. Make me your pet, your slut. Fuck me senseless with that stud's cock of yours." She breathed in deep before she finished. "I've waited all week for this."

I lifted her chin up, I just smiled. "What makes you think I should fuck you?" I asked teasingly.

She gasped, and looked in disbelief. But I continued. "A good little pet would beg her Master. I don't think you're a good pet right now, are you?"

Her smile grew wide. "No, Master. Punish me. I've been so bad."

I pulled the leash, and her mouth came close to my cock, still covered by my pants and underwear.

"No safe words, Master. Do what you want to me. All of my holes are yours," she said with a smile. "Please, may I suck your cock?"

"Yes, you may, pet. Or do you prefer slave?"

She looked up at me while she removed my pants and underwear. "I'd be happy to be a slave to this dick."

She began sucking my cock with her hands behind her back. She gagged multiple times, but her gags got louder when I grabbed her by the pony tail and fucked her mouth. When I let up for air, she smiled wide as drool dribbled down her chin.

"Fuck yes, Master. Take control of me."

I pulled her leash for her to crawl onto the bed. Her legs dangled on the floor as I rubbed my cock against her asshole, which had been freshly bleached.

"My ass is yours, Master. Fuck meeee...." she cried out as I inserted my cock into her tight ass. I could tell she had anal before, but never from a cock my size.

She fingered herself while I fucked her ass and pulled on her hair. I heard her squirt onto the edge of the bed as she cried out. I slowed down, but that only caused her to fuck her own ass on my cock. I had never seen something like that before.

I pulled out of her ass and she brought her legs up onto the bed. She knelt down, sticking her ass up in her air, as her head rested on the bed.

"My pussy is all yours. Please fuck me, Master." She rubbed her clit while looking back at me.

I pushed my cock into her pussy, and began fucking her. I wasn't letting up. She came in waves again, and eventually it was hard to tell when one stopped and the other started.

"Yes, Master. You never have to jerk off. Just call me. I'll take all of your cum..." she muttered.

Soon, it was my turn.

"Where do you want it slave?" I asked while smacking her ass.

The sting caused her to moan out. "I want to taste you, Master."

I pulled out and she laid on her back with her head hanging off the end of the bed. She held her tits up and stuck her tongue out.

"Finish all over me, Master. I fucking need it," she moaned.

I came everywhere on Kylee. The furthest drops landed on her stomach, but it was mostly on her tits and face. She giggled and smiled as she fed herself my cum.

"Thank you, Master," she said while looking up at me teasingly. "Let me know when you want to use me again. I'm ready for round 2."

****

With the next day being Saturday, Kylee stayed the weekend. We continued having hot sex all weekend, but we kept our tradition of only going dom/sub once. But I will hand it to Kylee, she tried her best to get it more than once.

With Sunday afternoon upon us, Kylee sat at the island in the kitchen. She was scrolling through her phone, while I was getting ready to go and drop her off.

"Ready to go?" I said as I spun my keys in my hand.

"I think I want more," Kylee said.

Her sentence startled me. It shouldn't have, we had been seeing each other more and more over a matter of months.

"As in, you want a relationship? I know I said I wasn't looking for anything when we met, but I guess --"

"Not like that," Kylee interrupted me. "I have had a very strange fetish for a long time, and I want to do it. I want you to do it to me."

Bewildered, I widened my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

"I want you to make me a brainwashed sex slave," Kylee said.

My jaw dropped.

12