From Housewife to a Slut

Story Info
Descent of a respectable house wife to willing slave.
1.2k words
3.92
51.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomX
DomX
28 Followers

Here she stood hands behind her back, blindfolded waiting for the timer to complete. She was ordered by her Master to wait on her knees at the front door. He did not say whether he will come or not, he never says, she is his to command as he pleases. While on her knees her mind went back to how it all started, how a respectable Mother, ambitious engineer at a reputed Software Company became a free for use slut for her Master. Here she was submitting to whims of a person some years younger than her like a dog. Thinking about it she felt the thrill of passion pass through her spine, she knew down below she was getting wet, she enjoyed every moment of her submission. Thou she did not know it at the beginning now she knew she belongs at her Masters feet.

PART 1 - NEW NEIGHBOR

Vijaya has been living in the current apartment for some time, she knew all the neighbors was an active member of the Community. Her husband was working outside the country while she managed the house with help of her mother. Her daughter was a handful, almost two-year-old now she needed someone to be with her. She had recently restarted working after her maternity leave. Apartment opposite to her had been empty for few months now, last neighbors did not get well with any one at the community. When she heard that new neighbors are moving in, she was skeptical.

Vijaya was rushing to her office on a Monday morning when she saw him, Younger that she, coming back sweating after an intensive exercise or a long run. He had a warm smile and a long black hair. While she was lost in the thoughts,

"Hello! i am Aryan, just moved in opposite to your apartment. Nice to meet you" he said without any prompt

She did not expect it, it broke her thought, She was lost for words for a moment, but was able to compose herself.

"Hey, I am Vijaya," Before she could continue.

"Looks like you are in a rush, Go on will catch up with you later"

She half expected him to ask her what she does and where she works. She was bit disappointed but did not try to force the conversation as his body language was pretty clear, she should get going. While walking to the office she could not shake his voice from her head, or his face. All the while in her office his ripped arms and wet t-shirt clinging on to his body kept coming back to her.

Few days passed since she met Aryan, she has not seen him since. One day she was taking a small walk outside, when he heard him from behind,

"Guess this is your purse, found this at the garden chair" he said while handing it over to her, his hand touched her. He held her eyes for some time, she lowered her eyes as she could not hold it much longer.

"Are you going back up" he asked,

Thou she was thinking about walking one more round, but she said "Yes". As they walked, she asked where does he work out. He told her he workout at the Apartment Gym and invited her to join him. She thought it was so nice of him, but he had a condition "if you decided to work out will have to do it all week day, no excuses".

"Think about it" he said, "you look like you need some exercise" as he scanned her up and down while they waited for the Lift.

That night she could not sleep, she always thought she had a good figure, it was slap on the face to hear that from someone. She stripped naked and looked in the mirror, yes, he was right she needed some workout. Post pregnancy she has gained some weight. Her mind went to his body, she felt her pussy getting wet, and hand rubbing her clit, she never thought about another person like that. It was new to her, she shrugged it off and went to sleep.

PART 2 : WORKOUT PLAN

"Do you agree to come every week day?" he asked as they waited for the lift. She wanted to show him she could do better than him.

"Yes" she answered enthusiastic.

"Now you won't be needing this" he pointing to her shawl she used to cover her boobs over the t-shirt, she felt forced, but somehow, she could not argue back. She reluctantly removed it.

He put her on Tread Mill and cycle for 15 minutes each, while running though the corner of the eyes she could see he was checking her out as her ass and boobs bounced while she worked out. Now she realized the real reason he forbade her not to wear the shawl. She felt like she was there to entertain him as he worked out, but he made it look like she needed it. She liked the attention she was getting; it was long time since college someone was checking her out.

She was drenched by the time workout was done. She had forgot to bring the towel.

"Take this" he said as he handed over towel he has been using. It was socked, she wanted to refuse, but she saw her hand obeying his command as if in auto pilot.

Surprisingly she liked the smell of him, thou she was reluctant to take it soon she was wiping her face with it. All the while he observed her, that she did not realize until she was done. She felt ashamed, to add to the humiliation.

"I had a Fresh one if you were thinking of wiping your face" he said with a mischievous smile.

She was humiliated but she felt her pussy getting wet at the same time, his musk and the humiliation was too much for her. To add insult to injury her nipples became hard and was poking through her wet t-shirt. She could not look up at him no more, she lowered her eyes a like a student caught in act.

"Now let go, it almost time for you to rush to office" he said, while she was lost in the thought of what just happened to her.

"You did good, now as agreed be here tomorrow" he said, to which she agreed meekly with a squeak, it was all she could produce. While he grinned.

As they were walking down the stair, she felt his hand was touching hers, thou there was enough space for three persons to walk abreast, she realized they were walking really close. She liked the way his hands rubbing Her's but she didn't want to move away.

She went directly to shower; her mom was feeding her daughter in the kitchen. She needed a release and did not think of anything else. In the shower she masturbated imaging him towering over her and his smell. By the time she was done she felt ashamed, for the first time she thought about another man in her life. She felt like she cheated on her husband and her family. But somewhere inside her she liked it.

To be continued..

DomX
DomX
28 Followers