From Housewife to a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife's descent part 2.
1.3k words
4.11
31.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomX
DomX
28 Followers

She was told to strip naked and blind fold herself and wait on her knees for 10min before the front door at 6pm. As it has been for the last few weeks she had asked her mom to take her daughter out to the garden, so that she can comply to her master's command. Part of her ashamed that she is lying to her mother and daughter, so that she can submit to her master's wishes. It's been only few minutes, but she felt like a long time has passed. She had no way of knowing how much time is remaining, her pussy was leaking from the anticipation and recollections on how her daily workout became a sex escapade and humiliating submission to her master

Part 3 : Gym Progress

Every day Vijaya was coming back from Gym, tired but excited. She will head directly to shower to masturbate, Aryans body and smell was intoxicating for her. She will rub her clit vigorously imaging his body towering over her.

Meanwhile Aryan was taking every opportunity to break the touch barrier. At first she used to flinch at his touch but now she felt it was natural that he is doing it, to help her in the work out. His hands used to linger more than usual on her ass and navel areas. She thought of reprimanding, all she could voice was a feeble squeak making it obvious that she is enjoying it. She felt ashamed but at the same time turned on. In her mind she wanted his hand to go beyond to obvious places and make her squirm.

A week in to workouts Vijaya was getting more and more comfortable with Aryan. Unconsciously she was putting on a good show of her body to Aryan. She still conveniently forgets to bring towels and was looking for opportunities to uses his just after his workout. One day she was really sexed up with thoughts about him, she proceeded to get his towel, as if on purpose while she was getting turned on while sniffing his towel and acting like wiping her face Aryan removed his tshirt, it was the first time she saw his upper body naked. It was too much for her, being sexed up,smell of him and his naked body right before her, she almost had an orgasm.

Seeing her plight, smiling Arayan asked her to go over and sit at the bench. Wobbling she obeyed. He came and sat next to her, his hands was resting on her thighs, she was getting excited again. She felt ashamed and humiliated that her body was out of her control and enjoying it. She thought his hands were moving to her pussy.

"Your are dedicated, it's high time we take care of this" Aryan said pointing at her thighs. She looked down, to her horror she realized she had wet cameltoe so big that it was obvious that he had noticed it.

"Yes, What....??" was all she could muster.

"I mean you're gym wear, it's not flexible enough for daily work out's and what I plans to do with you" he said

She half expected him to take her then and there, she could not have objected. She a respectable woman of the society was ready to throw all that away to feel his body on her. She felt so degraded, and realized he was playing with her. Drawing her in, he was in no hurry, he knew he can get her naked fuck her over the workout bench if desired, and she would have enjoyed it. But she felt he had different plans for her.

"Oh yeah" she replied half disappointed but relived, may be he didn't notice she thought.

"Come let's pack up, pack my things up too, meet me outside, bring my t-shirt it's on the pull up bar" he commanded with a smile and walked outside as if nothing happened and was unaffected by the obvious smell of wet pussy around them.

She started packing his and her gym items, at last she went to collect his tshirts. She felt like a domestic help tidying up behind her master, she never imagined her like that. She was always reluctant to do menial jobs, always had a maid every day taking up the cleaning her house. But here she was decenting to being one such maids she always looked down on, for whom she was a doing it for, excited her even more. Somehow her body was enjoying her degradation and descent to a low life, pussy was getting wet and her nipples was getting hard. Her pussy started flowing when she went to take his t shirt. She had an obvious dent on here tshirts and a bigger wet cameltoe on her pants by the time she was done packing.

He was standing outside in a the sun when she went looking for him after packing his and her things. She wanted to touch his sweating body glistening in the sun but she dared not. He scanned her as she walked up to him, she felt he was striping her naked with his eye, and she was at his mercy. She knew he was aware of a large cameltoe on her pants and perky nipples poking out of her tshirt. His face had a look of hunting lion waiting for his prey to be ready. For the first time in her life she felt like she was walking naked. Her breath was getting heavy, she didn't have the courage to look up to him. But she knew he hasn't even started yet, part of her wanted to impress him, show him she is worth it.

On there way down he was walking behind her, his eye was on her ass, if it was anyone else she would have be outraged, but she was enjoying this attention from him. There apartment doors were opposite to each other. When he reached his, he went in without a word, she was bit disappointed that he didn't even say a good bye.

Vijaya was tired when she walked in, she went straight to the bath she wanted to a release right now. It didn't take much longer, she had one of the best orgasms with in few minutes. Small part her wanted to stop this right but she could not deny she loved all the attention she was getting from him. As long as he is not crossing the boundary she sets it's ok she justified to herself.

"You look good in red" as she was rushing to office. Both were sharing the same lift downstairs. All she could do was smile and look. Her thoughts went back to what happened, her face started getting red with shame.

"Between let's go get some workout wear this weekend, I will help you choose the right ones" he offered

"But.." she tried to make an excuse she was not yet ready to go dress shopping with him, but what concerned her most was what will her family think if they find out she went dress shopping with a stranger.

"We will go to the one at MG Road, it's far from here" he continued as if he just read her mind.

"Well let me know, here is my number" he took her phone from her hand typed in his number.

He was on his way when they reached the Ground Floor. She was conflicted for some time but was sure she was gonna text him she would love to have him help her pick up some workout dresses. He knows more about it than her anyway she thought. She felt ashamed that she was going to lie to her family to go shopping with a guy younger than her. She felt like a college girl cheating classes.

DomX
DomX
28 Followers