All Comments on 'From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 01'

by embracingmyperversion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bham487Bham4877 months ago

Very disgusted. Nothing in this story remotely looks like love.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This actually sounds like a really great way to live, FOR YOUR MASTERS. This was sad!!!

SomaSlaveSomaSlave7 months ago

Love can look like many things, especially in a D/s relationship. Love is about meeting the needs of the one you love...that can take many forms. I'm looking forward to watching this relationship develop.

slaveboy4serviceslaveboy4service7 months ago

Thank you for sharing. I'm a domestic slave as well and love serving my Master. So, can completely understand your perceptive. Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess it's ok to be two gay men in love, and marry. But this story is just a way of turning your married Partner in to a Domestic slave. His husband and his boyfriend fuck Occasionally, and deny him his own sexual Gratification with forced to Constantly wearing of his chastity cage, and cleaning up their after sex messes, to include eating their creampie's from their just fucked assholes. Of course being considered just a slave, there is the abuse of the beatings and so on, so there is no real married love here, the slave just love the Abuse!!

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro6 months ago

I like the start of this!

88girfriend88girfriend6 days ago

I like the POV you are constructing here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userembracingmyperversion@embracingmyperversion
Gay male. Mostly submissive and into BDSM, humiliation, and being cucked. Stories here, and more, are originally published on embracingmyperversion.bdsmlr.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES