From Husband to Houseboy Ch. 03

Story Info
Departing on our kinky honeymoon.
2.2k words
3.87
9.8k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age/18+.

This story is about dominance, cuckolding, chastity, being a houseboy, and consensual inequality. If that's not what you're into, move on to another story.

----

We slept and spooned in our luxurious hotel room most of the next morning and early afternoon. I was in heaven -- held by the man I love, fucked so well, and finally with a vision of a relationship that will serve both of our needs and desires. I was also nervous, however. Would he agree that he should cheat on me? Would he be willing to turn me into a cuckold? Can I really suggest that he should cheat on me the day after our wedding, or should I wait a bit longer? For now, however, I was just happy to sleep in his arms, feeling his dick getting hard again and pushing against my boy pussy.

We drifted in and out of sleep, and at one point I woke up by his dick pushing past my sphincter. He fucked me slowly and tenderly -- we were both still exhausted from last night -- but didn't cum. Eventually, we managed to get out of bed and order brunch from room service. We talked about our honeymoon plans. He had planned everything and kept it a surprise for me, but assured me that I'd love it. After brunch, he said that he was still horny and asked me to give him a blowjob to finish him off after fucking me earlier. We both knew of course that he hadn't cleaned up. This was to be my first experience with ass-to-mouth, and he seemed to look for my reaction to the request. I didn't hesitate one second. I am proud to be his dirty slut and I could see his big smile as I took his half-hard dick in my mouth. He wrapped his strong legs around me to push me down and I almost choked. He saw me struggle but didn't care. I didn't push back that was all he needed to know.

After I swallowed his load, he surprised me by asking whether I wanted to cum -- I'm usually the one to beg and humiliate myself by confessing ever dirtier fantasies. He added that just once he would allow me to cum without conditions, as a wedding gift. I thought I would have been delighted by such a generous gift from my husband, but as I started jerking myself off, it just felt wrong. I was no longer used to cumming or jerking off without having to beg for it and having it preceded by humiliating myself. As it turned out, I was so conditioned to associate sexual satisfaction with humiliation and begging that I couldn't stay hard. Moreover, he had his fun. Wasn't that all that mattered?

He smiled seeing me failing to get hard and asked: "What's the matter, babe? Cannot get hard without the humiliation of having had to beg?"

"That, and it just feels selfish for me to want to cum," I confirmed.

He pushed my hand away from my dick, saying 'lets just forget about this thing, then', and he leaned in to give me a long, deep passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss, he smiled he just looked so happy and said: "It makes me so happy that you've so deeply internalized your need to please me that you can no longer even think about your own physical satisfaction without putting my pleasure first."

"Knowing that gives me much more pleasure than any orgasm ever could, Oli."

He kissed me again and then told me: "Maybe it's time for me to confess a fantasy as well. You see, I've been thinking about locking your dick and keeping the key. I already know that you wouldn't ever cum without my permission and I trust you, but there's something about formalizing that control that really turns me on. The key itself would be a more beautiful symbol of your commitment to me than any ring could ever be. What do you think?"

I was speechless. So far it had always been me to push the envelope and bring up new dirty ideas. I always feared that I pushed him into an ever-kinkier relationship somewhat reluctantly, but now it is he who proposes the next big step and what an important one! This would be the formalisation and acknowledgement of the direction our relationship had been moving toward for a long time now.

With tears of joy in my eyes, I got on my knees and said: "I had been thinking about the same and I love the idea. I'd be honored to wear your cage and give complete control over my dick and orgasms over to you."

He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, caressing me: "You're so sweet. My dominant side could never have wished for a better submissive partner. I know that chastity will probably be difficult at first. That's why we'll start with short periods at first and slowly build towards more long-term chastity. And, while you are in chastity and we are in private, I want you to call me Sir or Master."

"I'd be honoured to, Sir!"

"You're not in chastity now, you don't have to call me that."

"It just feels right, Sir."

We showered together and I washed him and then toweled him off. Later we went for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. Before I even got a chance to order, he did so for me. I was taken aback but enjoyed it. It felt humiliating to let him make decisions for me. He knew what I like, of course, and these aren't major decision, but it was in public and it was the fact that he didn't even consult that made me feel small, powerless, and submissive. I smiled as he ordered for me, and after the waiter left, he just said: "Trust me, I know what's good for you I'll always know and decide what's right for you. You like that, don't you."

"I do, Sir. Thank you for not allowing me to make my own decisions."

I had wanted to ask him about his plans for out honeymoon over dinner, but now I was even more certain than before that I shouldn't. I should just trust him when he says that I'll love it. I did ask him what I should pack but he just said: "not much."

That night, I packed both of our suitcases it just felt normal and natural to do his as well while he relaxed, watched TV, and enjoyed watching me bend over. He suggested that I should do the packing naked, as he would enjoy watching that. Naturally, I obliged.

We turned in early that night, as we had an early flight -- I didn't know where to, however. Of course, not before he fucked me again but this time a quicky. He asked me again if I wanted to cum -- "after all, I haven't yet locked your dick; any time could be your last chance in a long time." When he added the part about it could be my last chance for a long time, I got a little worried how long was he planning to deny me? Was I really ready for long-term chastity? However, I remembered that he had promised to start with shorter periods and ease me into it. But what does he consider short? In the end, I saw no reason not to trust him and it still just felt wrong for me to just cum without having to beg. So, I politely declined saying I was just happy to have taken his load.

The next morning, we left for our honeymoon. Oliver kept everything secret, and it was only when he gave me my boarding pass that I at least knew we were going South. Once we then arrived at our destination, he had arranged a trip by boat to a tiny island with one house on it. That would be our private island for the next two weeks. Not bad, I thought! What I didn't know yet, of course, was the secrets that this vacation home held.

As he led me in, he explained that everything was stocked for our entire stay and that we'd have complete privacy here. Once inside, he ordered me to strip naked I eagerly obliged, thinking that this would be two very sexy weeks. Once I was naked, he told me to follow him -- he effortlessly found a hidden door (it must have been explained to him where it was), which led to stairs to a hidden basement. I was amazed at the room: a completely equipped dungeon and playroom.

"Don't worry," Oliver said, "you'll spend much time here, but you'll have plenty of time in the sun as well." He told me to kneel in the middle of the room and he walked over to the wall full of toys, bondage gear, and torture equipment. He looked at some collars, briefly considered a heavy steel one, but eventually settled on a wide leather one with steel rings. As he secured it with a small padlock, he said "This won't come off until we leave." It felt so good; it felt like he was establishing and formalizing his control over me.

He ran his hands over my body and said: "We'll continue preparing you for your new role later, but first you need to get rid of all this body hair."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"That's right. Don't call me anything but master or sir for as long as we're here!"

After my body was completely smooth, he brought me back to the dungeon and finished my 'outfitting'. The outfit, beyond the collar, was a butt plug and a leather harness. He looked at some leather cuffs, gags, and more, but said they would only be for during play not for two weeks. Lastly, he took a little box in wrapping paper and with a little bow on it. He gave it to me and said this gift would be what completes my outfit.

Of course, I had already guessed it but I was still overjoyed to see that my guess was right. There is was: a little cage that would give him complete control over my dick, my orgasms, and with that over me. I had tears of joy when I said: "Thank you so much, Master! I cannot express how happy it makes me to give you control, Sir!"

He explained that it wouldn't come off until right before we leave. All the other gear will stay here, as it belongs to the owners of the house, but this is mine. It should be my proudest possession "It is, Sir!" After he locks it and takes the key, he holds it up and said: "And, this is my proudest possession." Then he added, seemingly as a joke, but also not really as a joke: "Well, apart from you, of course."

It was the first time he referred to me as his property and it made me feel love and cared for -- to know that I am his, not his equal partner, just *his*.

He further explained that over the next two weeks, we're going to try as much as possible to make all the fantasies I confessed a reality, of course excluding those that required group use. I'll be his sex slave and naked houseboy for two weeks! That will show us whether these are just fantasies or real desires. If they're just fantasies, no problem, we'll still have plenty of fun. If they're real desires, then we have all the time and privacy we need to really try it all out.

I was a bit afraid of the chastity: could I really take two weeks of not cumming? He said that he would ease me in maybe he doesn't think two weeks is long? After all, he had denied me for that long before, but there was no cage to make it formal and I didn't know in advance it would be that long. In the end, I trusted him and he did say that we're just trying out our fantasies -- maybe this won't be what we enjoy and won't remain part of our kinky sex life? As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I knew it was wrong. I would not only make it through the two weeks without begging him to unlock me, I'd be addicted to the chastity before we were even halfway through! That much I was certain of!

"You won't cum until the end of our stay. Then, you'll be allowed to confess one more major fantasy and it'll better be big! If everything goes like I think it will, you will leave here as my chaste slave and houseboy. Would you like that, boy?"

"Yes, Sir! Nothing would make me happier."

Of course, there was one thing that would make me happier, and it was what I already knew would be my major confession in two weeks: being his cuckold on top of his chaste slave and houseboy!

The thought of that last confession already made me strain in my cage for a first time first time of many! These two weeks would be pure heaven for both of us and I had never been as confident that our relationship would grow into the most beautiful and satisfying one of which I could have ever dreamed!

To be continued!