All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 23'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Trixter72Trixter72almost 9 years ago
the plot thickens

Another quality installment. You are getting better and better. I love how you are going to the other side to bring the villains side of the story out. I simply love this story. Have you ever considered publishing this as a book?

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Grateful

I'm still grateful that I finally took the hint from my friend to read this wonderful series.

Like many of your other readers, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat with the anticipation of learning what Hector is up to and how he will fare going up against Philip.

I'm even more grateful to have been able to do some editing and proofreading work and look forward to helping out more in the future. :)

Dakahuna888Dakahuna888almost 9 years ago
Very very good but

asianToy has been very good at describing San Francisco. However Boulevard, orany great restaurant in San Francisco would not serve Maryland Crabcakes. The Dungeness Crab is the crab of San Francisco. It is as bad a gaff as calling Teriyaki Chinese food.

Because the authenticity of the relationships and setting it really sticks out when a misstep occurs.

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Huh? Crabs?!?

Dakahuna888:

You’re cute. Of all the miscues, typos and a hundred other errors in this story you pick the crabs. I mean, I’ve got computer hacking, fuck machine engineering, the psychology of mind control, quantum physics and lots more but you fault my choice of Maryland Blue Crab over the delightful Dungenees. Well, like I said, you’re cute.

And why wouldn’t a restaurant like Boulevard choose the appropriate crab for its cakes?

All hail the Maryland Crab Cake!

MorionMorionalmost 9 years ago
Continues to be great!

Another great instalment. I particularly liked the touch of the letter from Mai to Phillip. I felt, after the last chapter, it needed something like this. As always, I cannot wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nǐ hǎo

asianToy you have delivered another masterful telling of this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter and look every week to see if you have given us another chapter to know these dynamic personalities.

Your gift of dialogue between characters surpasses most writers on this site. You have an exceptional gift of allowing your readers to feel in the moment during each conversation.

Another 5 stars 'cause it won't go to 6. Keep up the great work.

M.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
LMAO! Give the girl a number dummy!

"

"Oh my God!" She looked into those eyes of his. "Philip," she said in earnest, "you've got to fuck me into a coma like this and give me a number." ... "You HAVE to fuck me into wherever she is and give me a damn number!"

"

You've delivered some great laughs over these last 22 chapters, but this - with Ai's fervent, intense demand resounding along with her wide-eyed, earnest young face firmly fixed in my mind, well it was one of the best laughs I've had in a while.

I continue to stumble over how you lay out FACTS in regard to Ai and Philip. For everyone else - including those relating to Philip but not Ai - there are comments, concepts, thoughts and even plans, but for those two, your Ubermensch und your Goddess personified, you don't hold back. What a trippy artistic statement!

I was frankly shocked silent by his addition that she could fuck Dr. K as well as blow him. He definitely has grown past my expectations. I really hope Mei doesn't push things now that she's been rejected... yet I see how stubborn and almost... righteous? she is in her mission and feel pretty confident that it will not end well.

The letter could not have come at a better time... Still, I wonder how on edge Philip will be with Tim, having the issue of Dr. K floating around in his subconscious.

I like how you are not making everything easy. I mean, some things are almost ridiculous - like how well it has gone with the fuck machine design and the amazing being of Ai. Then there's this messy complexity - a very realistic broiler pit of emotions and complications with Karla and Tim. Really well done!

Thanks for sharing your time and talent :)

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great discovery

Don't know why none of the other comments mention the best thing in this chapter. It's right up there with the recent confirmation of Einstein's prediction of gravitational waves. I am referring to Mei's discovery of the perfect gift for older men. I hope the blowjob becomes THE gift for all occasions and not just for sympathy and condolences. Hallmark will have to come up with the appropriate gift card and invent a few more contrived holidays that merit this wonderful expression of your heartfelt feelings for poor old uncle Henry.

It's the ideal gift. No need to wrap it. One size fits all (or most anyway). It's as wonderful to give as it is to receive and nobody will want to return it. It's gluten free, very low in calories and can be given by males as well as females.

Now at last I know what to tell the grand kids when they ask me what I want for Christmas. It's not incest because they can't get pregnant and we have an ex president's sworn testimony that it isn't sex. God bless Monica Lewinsky.

I second all the sentiments expressed in the other comments.

One last observation: a torn Jack-in-the-Box taco wrapper as a calling card. Simply brilliant. That Hector is a real class act.

Again, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

haha @asianToy - you rock! Now it’s hints at a physics lesson (3-body problem). Earlier it was hydraulic vs mechanical actuators for a fuck machine and Delrin bushings.

Not to mention transcendental sex…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES