All Comments on 'From Jock to Slave'

by FagWithAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy10 months ago

I had a master years ago and realise I need another one now. I particularly like bond age and hope Connor introduces it to David. I'm pretty certain it's a kink he'll enjoy. My master preferred me to come direct from working on the farm sweaty and musky and smelling pretty high, sniffing and licking body while engaging in CBT, putting weighted nipple clamps on me, thrashing my back and balls with hand picked birch twigs, before coming all over my lean, muscular back and rubbing his cum into my welted skin. Those sudden memories have me hard & pulsing.

JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

Lovely start. I’d be the one kneeling in this story waiting for my first proper lesson

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Wow, David's not the only one that's hooked already! I am totally hooked on this story after just this first chapter. Although never a lifestyle for me, just an enjoyable occasional fetish, I was what's called a Switch, Dom or sub depending on mood. While reading this hot story, I was definitely feeling David's submissive excitement and wanting to be on my knees in front of a Master like Connor.

BidickulousBidickulous10 months ago

Bravo! Really good way to open – one knows there is to more to come and looks forward to it! Liked how this starts; some dom/sub stories start so hard an heavy that one is flinching at each strike – this Master is going to work up to it, which is how it should be. Now going to have to read some of your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need this follow up immediately

davesub5869davesub58699 months ago

Great story. got me up and thinking about how that would be with me. some of the more hard core stuff i don't know if i could handle, but the story was awesome and made me think.....

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

This is the kind of story line that makes me hot and dripping. I love the BDSM scene and love serving a master who knows how to thrill me and turn me on. I look forward to hearing more about David's journey into that world under the expert care of Connor!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

MORE PLEASE!!!!!

dickandy50dickandy509 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Can only hope that I would run across a Connor to kneel in front of and have him abuse me. I eagerly await the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot story! I wish I could find a Dom like conner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where's champter 2? I need it!

Bobbby61Bobbby617 months ago

great scenario,more please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please Sir, may we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love to read more of this story. Excellent so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFagWithAKeyboard@FagWithAKeyboard
I’m a 25 year-old lad who enjoys creative writing of all kinds. This is my outlet for writing horny stories of men fucking, and I very much hope you enjoy them!