From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a drink of beer to wash down the taste of fresh cum and said, "Blame it on his youth, and my oral abilities," to which we both laughed. We paid our tab, left the waiter a twenty dollar tip, and left the restaurant.

Chapter Thirteen

Doug and Mark, Again

My schedule the following week had been changed to a day shift because I had to testify in several cases that week. I was off Monday, but would be working from eight to four the rest of the week. When I showed up in court on Thursday I was surprised to see that the defense attorney was none other than Doug, our friend from the nightclub. During the break we got a chance to chat and he told me "You never said you were a cop."

I told him it had never come up. He asked if we could get together again and I said I would really like that. The case got carried over to Friday so before we left I asked him if he was still staying at the Hyatt. He said he was, and that Mark was also here. We agreed to meet there after court the next day. I was in uniform so it would be best if we went straight to the room and I would have Jane bring me a change of clothes when she got off work, if that would be okay. He said it would be great, that Mark was dying to meet Jane again.

That night I told Jane about us meeting and asked her if she wanted to party with them again. The grin said it all. She would be working until around five, but would meet us there with a change of clothes. I told her I would try to hold off the party until she arrived, but that I could not promise anything.

The trial wrapped up at close to three o'clock and Doug was waiting for me when I exited the front of the courthouse. We walked casually towards the Hyatt, which was only a few blocks away. We went straight for the elevator and up to his room. I was standing, admiring the view of the river while he fixed us drinks. When he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, I felt a bit awkward in the uniform, but remembered what I had said to Jane. I felt his bulge growing against my bottom while he hugged me, and moved my butt against him, only making it grow bigger.

I turned and began to openly rub the bulge and asked him if we could make him more comfortable. He only grinned and started unbuttoning my uniform blouse. I stopped him and said, "No, not yet. I want you naked. Believe me, I will get there soon enough." He didn't argue and soon he was standing in front of me totally nude. His cock was beautiful, thick and veiny, semi-hard but pulsing. The head was beautiful and I just wanted to feel it in my mouth. I slid to my knees and kissed the head gently. A drop of dew formed on the tip and I licked it off. Suddenly we heard the door open and before we could really move, Mark stepped into the room. He looked embarrassed, but when he recognized me he walked over. I stood and Doug never moved, his cock standing proud now. Mark hugged me and asked how I was doing, where was Jane, like everything was natural. Doug's cock was beginning to drop as its hardness began to waver. I told Mark that Jane would be over in a little while, but we were just warming things up until she got here. I reached over and ran my hand along the length of Doug's cock, feeling it start to grow again.

I lied and told Mark that Jane had asked me to warm him up as well for her. I rubbed the front of his pants while I rubbed Doug's growing cock. I told him to take off his clothes and join us. He looked at me and I told him I would wait for Jane to undress. He started undressing and I was pleased to finally see his cock up close. I really hadn't seen much of it the last time we had met.

I reached out and, grabbing his cock, pulled him close to me. Here I was, in my full uniform, holding two cocks. I slid to my knees and began to really study Mark's cock. It was a little bigger than Doug's, but I was amazed, it was not circumcised. I had never seen one up close and was studying it intently, moving the skin back and forth, exposing the head. Mark just laughed, saying, 'Never seen one before, have you?"

I just slid the skin back and kissed the pretty head. I pulled them both in front of me, taking first one cock then the other into my mouth. They were groaning, enjoying the feeling. I placed their cocks against each other and felt them both flinch noticeably. I held them together and began to lick both heads. I tried to squeeze both heads into my mouth at once, but they were too big. I settled for stroking them together and taking turns sucking them. I was still amazed at how much extra skin Mark had and soon placed their cocks head to head. I slid Marks foreskin back and then slid it forward, totally covering the head of Doug's cock with Mark's extra skin. I held them together like that and grinned. They looked like Siamese twins, joined at the dick. There was over a foot of cock in front of me, with balls at both ends. I started licking along the length of the shaft and started rubbing Doug's cock though Mark's foreskin. They began to relax a little about the fact that their cocks were touching. I heard a knock at the door and glanced at my watch. I knew it was Jane so I took their hands and placed them on each other's cocks. They were definitely nervous about this but I told them if they were not in this same position when I got back, Jane and I would march right out the door.

I opened the door and sure enough it was Jane, all smiles and sexy. When I escorted her into the room she almost laughed, seeing the two guys holding each other's cocks, the head of Doug's cock snuggled inside Mark's foreskin. I was thinking they weren't too nervous because they were both still as hard as rocks.

I took Jane in my arms and kissed her. The uniform was getting a bit uncomfortable so she helped me off with the gunbelt. By the time we were both undressed, taking our sweet, sexy time about it, the guys had gotten quite a show. I pulled Jane down onto the floor and we moved into a sixty nine position for a few minutes. I just wanted the guys to suffer a little. When I looked up between Jane's thighs I noticed that their hands had begun to move up and down along each other's cocks slowly. I knew they were ready for what I had in mind now, so I worked my way out from under Jane and took Doug by the hand, pulling him to the first bedroom. I wiggled my finger at Jane and she grabbed Mark and brought him along into the room. I pushed Doug back onto the bed and got on top of him in a sixty nine position, sliding his entire eight inches into my throat. His tongue was dancing around and in my pussy. I looked over at Jane and pointed to my rear, and she knew what I wanted. She brought Mark over and both of them started kissing and licking my bottom, paying particular attention to my rosebud. I was in heaven, a sexy cock in my mouth and three mouths working between my legs.

It wasn't long before I felt the head of Marks cock moving over my slit. I wondered how Doug was going to react, having a cock so close to his mouth. He never missed a motion, continuing to work my pussy over with his mouth. When Mark pushed forward I knew his shaft was sliding directly over Doug's tongue, which was now concentrating on my clit. Mark started picking up a rhythm and I was feeling wonderful when all at once his cock slipped out and he missed the hole. Someone reached down and guided it back in. I looked down between my thighs and saw Jane's hand holding Mark's balls, guiding his cock for him. I was looking the next time his cock "missed" and realized it was Jane aiming his cock from my pussy, making it slide against Doug's face. I was fascinated, watching, wondering, when she did it again, this time holding Doug's cheeks and squeezing. Mark's cock slid into his mouth and back out again, back into my pussy, Jane began to put it in me every other stroke and into Doug's mouth on the next stroke. Soon Doug was concentrating more on Mark's cock than he was on my pussy, which was fine with me.

I slid forward slightly, making it so Mark's cock was now plowing in and out of Doug's mouth. Doug was now slurping and trying to fit it all the way into his throat. I managed to slide out of the middle and let Jane continue to guide Mark's cock in and out of Doug's mouth. Doug's cock was standing up so I straddled him and slid down on it, burying it deep inside my pussy. I had the perfect seat for the show. The guys were not hiding their pleasure and Mark no longer needed Jane's hand to guide him. She moved and was standing astraddle of the guys, her clit directly in front of my face. I opened my mouth and took it inside, sucking it like the cock it was. Doug's cock was buried in me, and I soon guided Jane around behind me. She knew what I wanted and soon she had her cock buried in my bottom. She was fucking me hard and with passion while I bounced up and down on Doug's cock. Mark was now fucking Doug's willing mouth and it was obvious that he was about to blow. When he grunted and groaned that he was cumming, Jane let lose with a low guttural groan and started bucking and squirting all over my ass, in my ass, and when Doug got his first taste of cum he exploded inside my pussy. Doug was swallowing fast but a lot of cum was dribbling down his cheeks. His cheeks puffed out, but he didn't gag, he drank like a pro. We collapsed in a pile, me licking Doug's face, cleaning Mark's cum off of his cheeks.

Mark moved first, going and fixing drinks for everyone. Doug looked totally embarrassed and unable to look Mark in the eye. I told Mark that unless he did something for me, his friendship with Doug could be in trouble. He didn't hesitate, snuggling his face down into Doug's lap and taking his soft cock into his mouth. Within minutes he had managed to give Doug a raging hard-on. Doug just held the top of Mark's head and enjoyed the blow job his friend was giving him. Jane and I just sat back and enjoyed the show, sipping our drinks, waiting for the explosion, which didn't take long. When Doug exploded, either his second load wasn't as big, or he was a better swallower than Doug. Not a drop escaped his mouth.

By now I was dying to explore Mark's uncircumcised cock up close and personal. I got between his legs and fondled it, lifting it, sliding the skin back. It didn't take him long to respond. Even totally hard, I couldn't see the head without sliding the skin back. While I was doing my "research" I glanced over and saw Jane astraddle of Doug's cock, riding it slowly. All I could think of from this angle was how cute her ass looked. I tugged Mark up and got him behind her. I licked her rear to get it nice and slippery, sliding my tongue in and out a few times as far as I could reach. I then slid the skin back on Mark's cock and pressed the head against the opening. He pushed forward and Jane stopped, simply absorbing the feeling of two cocks. He slid forward all the way. I could see the guys' balls smashed together, their hard cocks so close together, rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating Jane's pussy from her ass. Soon they got into a rhythm. I slid my hand down and began to masturbate Jane's cock. I actually think this was the first time the guys realized that her clit was so big, about half as big as their cocks, but still incredible for a clitoris. They had experienced her "spray", and both guys seemed to be holding off, waiting for her. When she exploded in her wet spraying fury, they both began to pump cum into both of her sexy openings. They were all grunting and groaning like they were dying, but it was a blissful death if it was. Jane was spraying her sweet slippery spray all over Doug's chest, and when she collapsed on top of him, she was sliding around in her cum.

I ran for the bathroom and grabbed a warm wet cloth and cleaned Mark's cock as it slid from her rear. Doug's cock I just bathed with my mouth. We all flopped on the carpet in front of the couch, Jane and I sitting next to each other between Mark and Doug. They were all curious about Jane's clit and she opened her legs and told them to look all they wanted. They both laughed, but they both dove down between her thighs like kids on Christmas morning. It was funny how they were poking it and playing with it. When it got hard, Mark leaned down and sucked it into his mouth. He sucked it for a while, then offered it to Doug, who sucked it like a baby on his bottle. We were all pretty much worn out, but we did manage to shower before we left the two of them. When we left they were both still naked and Jane and I agreed, they were now much closer friends than before.

Chapter Fourteen

My First Time

We were having dinner at our house, yes I now considered it 'our' house, with Pat and Schmitty a couple of days later. Jane had admitted to the group that she had had a crush on Pat ever since she had taken her first college course with her. Pat blushed and asked why she never mentioned it. Pat just said it was why she took every one of her courses, and managed to get a job working for her. She never dreamed that one day they would actually be such intimate friends.

"So you never had a girl-girl relationship before? Not even while you were in college?" I asked.

"Oh, a couple of kisses, and a little touching, but we always freaked and I never culminated it with sex, as much as I have always thought about it. When I met you that night was my first time."

"Any regrets about the other evening?" I asked.

"Absolutely none, other than the fact that I had to wait until so late in my life for it to happen. I'm 46 years old," she admitted.

I almost choked and Jane and Schmitty were both open mouthed. "You've got to be kidding me. You're gorgeous and I would have never guessed you were over 35," I stammered honestly.

"Why, thank you, you are sweet. I wanted to confess that when I came to the party the first day, I kind of suspected the two of you were lovers, and I was hoping something like that would happen. But it was far more incredible than I had ever hoped for. I wanted to thank the both of you for everything."

Jane admitted that her first experience had been with a room mate in college.

I admitted I was first seduced by a female professor of mine. This got everyone asking how it happened. I caved in and told them how it had happened.

"I was eighteen, first year of college and totally virgin. I had played with a few guys, but I had never had sex with a guy, and had never even considered such a thing with another girl. I had a professor that was about your age, and I thought the world of her. I knew she was gorgeous, but I had never thought of her in a sexual way. One day she asked me to come to her office after class. I thought nothing of it and went as requested. I always wore a skirt to class, and this day was no different. She closed the door after I came in and locked it. I didn't think much of it at the time. She had me sit in this big overstuffed leather chair in front of her desk. She sat on the edge of her desk right in front of me and crossed her arms. She told me she wanted to make me feel good. I was confused and asked her what she meant. She explained that she wanted to make love to me, and I didn't have to do anything in return. I almost fainted, went into shock and couldn't say a word. She told me to think about it and if I was interested, to come back at the same time after class the next day. She had to help me to my feet, and held my arm as we walked to the door. I didn't say a word, couldn't even look at her as I left. I walked home, not even remembering the walk. That night when I showered I had the most intense orgasm of my young life, and it confused the shit out of me. I don't know why, but the next day after class I found myself in front of her door. I almost turned and ran but she opened the door and smiled. She took my hand and led me to the chair I had sat in the day before. She went and locked the door and returned to stand in front of me. She was so slow and patient as she knelt down in front of me. I barely noticed when her hands had slid up along my legs and she had the waistband on my panties in her fingers. I actually lifted my hips off the chair to help her remove them. She started kissing my thighs and I closed my eyes, unable to look. By the time her tongue touched my clitoris I saw fireworks like never before. I realized I was grabbing her hair and forced my fingers to relax. I remember thinking it was nice, but I should go, but she kept softly licking and kissing me there and before I knew it I was going over the edge again. I lost count of the number of orgasms she gave me, but by the time it was over I could barely stand. She helped me into my panties and walked me to the door, kissing my cheek before I left. She told me I was welcome any time I felt the urge. I did go back, many times. What was funny is she never asked me to do anything to her. I did suckle her breasts, but nothing more. It was several years later before I actually had full blown sex with another woman but I will never forget that professor. One time she actually had another female friend of hers in the office and she had her friend "service" me. Believe me, I was hooked."

I looked around the table and everyone was watching me intently. "I hope I didn't bore everyone," I laughed.

"You didn't bore Schmitty," Pat said, pointing to his lap.

I pulled a dollar bill out of my pocket and asked him if he would dance. Jane and Pat picked up on it and soon we were all waving dollar bills at him. He reluctantly stood and Jane ran over and put on some appropriate music, dimming the lights before returning to the table. We moved our chairs to his side of the table and cleared a 'dance floor' for him." He was wearing khaki shorts and a Polo shirt. By now he was barefooted. The outline of his cock hanging down his left leg was apparent. He began to dance. Not a lot of rhythm, but we were cheering him on. He slowly pulled the Polo over his head and tossed it to Pat. He danced over to Pat and turned his bottom to her, leaning forward, She tucked a dollar bill in his waistband, rubbing his bottom while doing do. He returned to center stage and slowly unbuckled the pants and slid down the zipper. He wasn't real graceful as he slid them down and stepped out of them. His monster was now growing and it was causing his boxers to stand out along the left leg. It looked really uncomfortable. He turned, did some adjusting and when he turned around again we all gasped. His cock was no longer down the leg of his boxers, but was poking out of the top of his boxers. At least six or seven inches of hard cock was poking up above his belly button. We all whistled and Pat wiggled her finger, calling him over. She wrapped a dollar bill around his cock, the part that was showing, and kissed the tip. We all cheered. Schmitty next went to Jane, who was waving a five dollar bill. She reached around and tucked it in the back of his waistband, but then slid her hand down and grabbed his bottom, pulling him closer to her. She opened her mouth and managed to get the head inside. Pat and I were ready and reached over and pulled the boxers down and off of him. Jane had managed to get about four inches of his cock into her mouth, but her lips were stretched tight. Pat slid down onto the floor and began licking his balls, not even trying to get one in her mouth. They were huge. I just wrapped my hands around the shaft and began to slide them up and down the length. Jane's saliva was running down along the veiny shaft and I used it for lubrication. I began to stroke up and down a little faster, Jane's mouth still covering the head, her tongue working the little sensitive area under the head. Pat realized what I was trying to do and she slid her hands up and also wrapped them around the monster. We stroked up and down while Jane suckled the head. I was hoping she wouldn't choke, but we were going to feed her. When his balls pulled up tight, the head of his cock had swollen so much it looked painful in Jane's lips. Pat began to run her nails over Schmitty's balls and we watched the cum running up along the underside of the thick shaft. When it reached the head Jane just closed her eyes. Her cheeks popped out, filled with his eruption. She swallowed and they puffed out again. She started to gag and some cum actually ran out of her nose, but she kept the head in her mouth. I was starting to wonder if maybe it was stuck and she couldn't get it out, but she kept swallowing, not allowing a drop to run from her mouth. The seal was so tight I really don't think any could escape from around his cock. His groaning started to slow and Jane finally opened her eyes. Her eyes were smiling, as if to say, "are you proud of me? Look what I did." When the spasms finally subsided and Schmitty's cock slid from her mouth Pat beat me to it and kissed her deeply, sharing Schmitty's salty flavor. Pat's tongue invaded Jane's mouth as if trying to get every drop of his cum that she had not swallowed. Pat and Jane were really getting into the kiss and soon their hands began to roam over each other's clothes. I took Schmitty's hand and led him to the bedroom. As he was undressing me we heard the door to the guestroom close and we smiled, knowing they needed a little time together, time that I was going to put to good use with Schmitty.

1...345678