From Marriage to Conjugal Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole's waist and hips had not yet thickened even after childbirth. Her thighs were heavier than a few years ago but they were still shapely and attractive. Overall, with the exception of light stretch marks on her abdomen, she exuded a sensual attraction--in his eyes. In fact, she would draw leering stares from men when they strolled through restaurants or attended public events.

Wilbur moved toward her, ran his hands over her arms and hips, and said: "You're still a sexy gal and you turn me on!" Carole smiled and commented that he was a little "prejudiced" but she loved him for being so gracious. In turn, Wilbur countered with a request that she evaluate his "masculine appeal." There would be curious female onlookers in the crowd. Carole smiled playfully and pulled off his pyjama bottoms. She then ran her hands across his shoulders and chest and pronounced them "solid." Wilbur had continued to swim over the years and had maintained his upper body strength.

She looked next at his waist and lower body. She caressed his pectoral muscles and slowly came down to his waist and hips that were narrow but a little flabby in spots. She knelt down and ran her hands up and down his legs that were still muscular. Carole proclaimed that most women would find his body "sound and sexy."

Wilbur put his hands around her face and interjected: "You've forgotten a part." Carole at first looked puzzled, then smiled knowingly. "Well, now," she said, wrapping her hand around his half- tumescent penis that she had nicknamed "the rod of ultimate pleasure." "This seems to be in near firm condition." They both laughed as it quickly thickened and became erect in her hand. Carole took her tongue and licked the tip of the head and then sucked it gently. She could feel herself getting aroused.

Wilbur suddenly commented: "Now, I may be asked at the party for my vital dimensions by a lady naturist with a scientific background. I'll need to know how to respond." Once again, Carole laughed at the request. She reached into the table drawer and brought out the tape measure. "Do you want it, kind sir, in centimeters or inches?" Wilbur also laughed and indicated that inches would do.

Carole noted that his penis had softened and shrunk a little. She asked whimsically if he wanted her to measure his "rod of ultimate pleasure" at half-staff or proudly erect. "Good heavens, sailor. Only the most upright position, please!" Carole nodded and placed his penis in her mouth and worked it with her tongue and lips. At the same time, she began to stroke his member vigorously with her hand until it reached full erection. She then turned slightly to stretch out the tape measure, releasing his penis, when she heard: "Mommy, why is Daddy so big?"

Carole swung around and saw little Clayton standing in the doorway with an alarmed expression on his face. He looked small and vulnerable and his voice trembled when he spoke. Carole reached down and drew him into her arms. For years both she and Wilbur had taken showers with their son; as a result, he was very familiar with the adult body. However, he had never seen an erect penis before.

Carole stood up and, to Wilbur's surprise, gently grasped his still rigid penis and moved little Clayton closer. "See, this is Daddy's thing." She then pointed to her son's much smaller penis. "One day when you're older, your 'weinny' (the term she had been using with him) will be big like Daddy's. When Daddy wants to love Mommy, his thing will get very big so he can put it in Mommy's special hole." At this point, little Wilbur was staring at Carole's nude body with intense curiosity. Carole lifted her right leg high--holding on to Wilbur's arm--and displayed her partially open vagina. "This is where his thing will go in. He'll rub Mommy a lot until juices come squirting out of his thing. It feels real good and sometimes Mommy will make a lot of noise because she enjoys being loved by Daddy." Little Wilbur stared at both genitalia but said nothing.

Carole explained that Daddy's juices can make Mommy get big too, and a baby will come out of her hole after a long while. "That's how you and Caroline were born," Carole finished and bent over closer to her son. "Are you okay. sweetie? Did you want something?" Clayton said he was having a bad dream. There were awful people chasing him and he got scared. He held his arms up and Carole carried him back to his room. She stayed with him until he fell asleep again.

When she returned to their bedroom, Wilbur was still awake, but lying on the bed, nude. Carole climbed in beside him and put her head on his shoulder. "Well, you never know," she sighed.

"This is what is called 'coitus interruptus', I think," Wilbur quipped. He joked about the experiences of other parents' being interrupted during sex by their children. Carole recounted a friend's story of her young daughter walking into the bedroom just as she was having a powerful orgasm. The moans she emitted drove her daughter from the room, screaming: "Daddy's trying to kill Mommy!" It took a long time to calm the distressed child down and to explain what sex was really about.

Wilbur reached across and massaged her breasts and he could feel the nipples coming erect. He whispered that if they were going to a naturist party, they needed to get into the spirit of things in more ways than one. Carole murmured "Aye, aye, captain" and began to caress her husband's body all over. She continued to stroke his swelling penis until it was fully erect. She then spread her thighs and let him fit his erection into her "special hole." Panting with the effort, he thrust it in as deeply as he could and uttered: "God, this is good!" She felt her entire body infused by an erotic seizure that left her nearly breathless. Her hips moved in harmony with her husband's own rocking motions as he quickened the pace. She lifted her legs and crossed them over his back. Her breathing deepened and she clutched at his buttocks, letting out a deep, almost painful moan. She slept soundly for the rest of the night.

Clayton never mentioned the incident again. Both parents were relieved although, from then on, they were careful to close the bedroom door each evening.

Part II:

In preparation for Roger and Christy's party, Wilbur found several films on nudist or naturist life style. He was truly astonished to discover just how many nudist resorts there were in America as well as Europe. One film was purely documentary. It pictured very attractive young adults indulging in outdoor activities of all sorts. Volleyball and swimming were obviously the most popular. There were some middle-aged naturists but they tended to sit at outdoor tables and converse...or take leisurely strolls in wooded areas while holding hands. The very old sat on the porches of their cabins and enjoyed the atmosphere. They openly chatted with visitors about the nudist way of life.

Many naturists were interviewed by a narrator who emphasized how well-adjusted and democratic naturists could be. Many of the participants stated that, without clothes, there was no class structure. Clothes--or "textiles"--were symbolic of unjust differences between people of all types. In a sense, nudism or naturism was a lesson in pure socialism and body acceptance. Wilbur also noted that genitalia were only fleetingly displayed and that all naturists carried a towel and sunscreen. The film ended with the entire resort massed together and waving good bye.

The other films were a mixture of praise for the naturist life style and a thinly disguised love story between two non-nudist entrepreneurs or uninformed relatives who found themselves by error involved in managing a nudist resort. Shedding one's clothes and embracing nudity was the symbolic demarcation line between two distinct life choices: textile and naturist.

The least desirable naturist film portrayed nudists as sexually repressed exhibitionists who visited resorts for sexual encounters that came close to being pornographic. Body parts were generously displayed and sexual acts were overt and exaggerated. There were tattooed male bodies and heavily made-up actresses cavorting around the swimming pool and playing volleyball.

Wilbur and Carole were at a loss to judge the "true" naturist way of life from what they saw. The first film was too idealistic, although some scenes were possibly accurate and filled with good advice. The others emphasized being nude as a "titillating" phenomenon that exposure to authentic naturist behavior at resorts would overcome; nudism in this instance was portrayed as "asexual" and family-oriented. The last one--and least acceptable--reinforced the common stereotype of nudism as voyeurism and promoting sexuality in public spaces.

Carole and Wilbur knew that they could expect a new dimension to human relations "in the raw" and they should be prepared. Curiosity gnawed at both of them until Wilbur picked up the phone and called Roger for more information. Roger was pleased to hear from Wilbur and chuckled briefly. He was sure that Wilbur would have more questions for him about the outing.

Yes, Roger, replied, all naturists, out of courtesy and good hygiene, carried a large towel for protecting areas where they sat or lay down. It also served as a "modesty" garment for the uninitiated or in case of an "accidental arousal" that sometimes happened with inexperienced males. This was more prevalent in the very young than in people their ages.

Sunscreen was a necessity if you were spending a lot of time outdoors. It needed to be applied abundantly and frequently. Roger also added: don't worry about body-size comparisons. These naturists had seen folks of all shapes and sizes and are more interested in your conversational skills than any appendage! After an hour or so, you'll hardly notice who is bigger or smaller than anyone else. We just concentrate on socializing and having a good time. I think you're going to have a great time!

Wilbur thanked him for reassuring them about many issues. Carole also seemed more confident and enthusiastic about the get-together. They would leave little Clayton and Caroline with a near-by relative and pick them up later in the evening. As an explanation, they were simply going to a party given by mutual friends and very young children were not invited.

Throughout the week, Wilbur and Carole went about their normal duties and workloads. At times, they hardly mentioned the naturist party; at other times, they sat down and made a list of things to take and do in advance. There was a sense of anticipation in the air; they felt that Roger and Christy's party was the stepping stone for a fresh perspective on life. The openness and lack of puritanical restraint they would experience should have a positive effect on their own relationship. Social barriers and traditional sexual taboos were being set aside, just as doors to new friendships were swinging open.

On Thursday, Roger got in touch with Wilbur at his office to confirm their attendance on Saturday afternoon. He said that many of the guests were looking forward to meeting them. He again reassured Wilbur that things would go according to plan. Even the weather was cooperating: the skies would be clear and sunny! Wilbur asked if they could bring anything to help out. Roger answered light-heartedly "only towels and sunscreen. Leave the rest to us!" They both laughed before hanging up.

When Wilbur told Carole what Roger had said, she also chuckled at the answer. A little later, almost hesitantly, she brought up the need to be smooth-shaven "down there." Most women--especially young ones--were expected by men (and women) to remove their pubic hair, but she had been reluctant to "shave her parts." Wilbur, she noticed, didn't seem to mind. It was a time-consuming chore for women, most of whom had it done professionally at considerable expense. She certainly didn't want to stand out or embarrass her husband but...

Wilbur, after listening to his wife's concerns, encouraged her to go "au naturel." If the ladies were all shaven, she might reconsider if they were ever re-invited to a naturist function. Carole gave him a loving peck on the forehead for his support.

Saturday came sooner than expected. Carole had neatly packed their bathing suits just in case. She had opted for a one-piece, close-fitting style instead of the European "bare all" bikini which might inject a sexual aura among all the nude bodies. The towels were large, white, and sturdy. Several bottles of sunscreen were carefully chosen to protect sensitive patches of skin that had never been exposed to sunlight. She even teased Wilbur to be very careful about his "rod" that she didn't want out of service because of sunburn.

Wilbur had a detailed map of how to get to Roger's place which was outside the city in a wooded area. As Roger had emphasized, the house was located in surroundings that guaranteed privacy. Carole was wearing her bikini panties and a fashionable bra..."Just in case," she said, "I chicken out at the last minute. I'll still look good without the dress." Wilbur, after many hours of reflection, had decided to go for broke and bare everything. The towel would be his security blanket. They laughed nervously along the way, feeling like teenagers going to a secretive party in the woods with illegal alcohol and marijuana.

The invitation had specified three-thirty but there were at least ten cars parked in a meadow near the large ranch-style house when they pulled up. They saw a sign with an arrow inscribed "Parking." Wilbur and Carole got out of their Lexus sedan, collected their affairs, and followed the arrows that led to the rear of the house. Another couple was also coming from the meadow, dressed in colorful robes. Carole sensed that was probably all they were wearing. They came over and introduced themselves with friendly smiles. Wilbur reciprocated as they shook hands. He was relieved to learn they were not a part of the downtown business community. Carole and Wilbur followed them to the rear of the house which was surrounded by a large wooden fence.

They knocked at the gate and Cathy, wearing a carmine-colored robe, opened the hinged door. She gave the women big friendly hugs and asked the first couple: "Have you met the Hilfners?" The man replied:

"Yes, we drove up together in the meadow." Cathy then hugged Carole again with affection and commented on her stylish orange dress and decorative sandals. She put her arm around Carole's shoulders and guided them both to the pool area. The other couple, the Brightons, took off their robes, exposing their nude backs. With their robes over their arms, they headed for the sliding glass doors at the rear of the house.

There were several couples, also nude, who were standing around the pool, near the diving board, with drinks in their hands. Cathy explained, without disrobing, that Carole could change in the ladies' room inside. She also emphasized that clothes were optional. If she felt uncomfortable, she could put on her bathing suit. Carole glanced at Wilbur and said: "Cathy, we need to change gears. We're going the full monty today!" Cathy laughed and clapped her hands in approval.

Roger suddenly appeared, wearing his bathing trunks and holding a glass in his left hand. He warmly greeted them and congratulated both on their introduction to the naturist life style. "You'll never feel so free in your life," he affirmed. "Once you get used to it, you'll never want to go back to the "textile" way of outdoor living."

Roger took Wilbur into the men's changing room. They chatted with two other party-goers who were getting out of their clothes. Wilbur noted, as he undressed, that the "old-timers" disrobed without any sign of shyness or hesitation. It was almost a natural gesture. Some men wore sandals but Wilbur had chosen to bring his brightly colored tennis shoes.

Roger took Wilbur to the poolside and began to introduce him to the guests. "Help yourself," Roger said and showed Wilbur the long buffet table with a wide variety of food and drinks. He moved on to greet the other guests as they came out of the dressing rooms.

Wilbur, like all newcomers, had the impression that everyone was staring at his body and private parts. However, he realized that virtually no one was looking at his genitals or sizing up other portions of his body. It was almost like a regular cocktail party where people only looked at each other's faces when talking. He began to relax and enjoy the evening.

He caught a glimpse of Carole and Cathy talking with some other women. One of the women was wearing a pair of shorts but bare-breasted. The others were conventionally nude and seemed very much at ease. Guests were still arriving and Cathy excused herself to greet them at the gate. All in all, Wilbur estimated around thirty to thirty-five naturists were in attendance, virtually all without clothes. He also took note, for Carole's sake, that the young women had shaved their pubic hair, whereas, amongst the older crowd, there were those who went natural and others who had shaved their parts.

Cathy was now more relaxed and she shed the robe she wore to greet people at the gate. At thirty-four, mother of three children, she still looked very attractive. Her breasts were large and tipped with prominent nipples. She had shaved her parts, displaying the scars along her lower abdomen that indicated caesarian deliveries. Her legs were long and muscular. She and Roger were very athletic and had enjoyed long hikes in the California mountains. She played tennis at a local club and worked out a couple of times a week at a nearby Gold's Gym.

Roger, who now had taken off his swimming trunks, appeared equally as well-toned, a product of his athletic past and current regimen. He had powerful arms and his chest was well-developed from weight training and other activities. His penis was average-sized but wide in girth. It was dark at the tip and pinkish toward the base. At thirty-five, he looked the picture of health. His body was fully tanned and exuded confidence.

Carole seemed even more sexy than she had appeared in the bedroom. Several men had gathered around to make her acquaintance. She was chatting in a normal manner, not at all disturbed by their nudity. One gentleman had asked if she would like another drink and she nodded appreciatively. Wilbur felt a little jealous, but realized that this was, after all, an outdoor cocktail party and socialization between spouses was to be expected.

Roger came up and asked if Wilbur would like to jump in the pool with him. He even challenged him to a short race, knowing that Wilbur had been a collegiate champion in the sport. Wilbur chuckled and returned the dare: "You bet! Fifty yards or a hundred yards?" Roger feigned surprise and voted for the fifty-yard dash.

"Yahoo, folks. Clear the way. I'm going to take on a college swimming star for a fifty-yard sprint. All bets are open." The guests crowded around as both swimmers got set at one end of the pool. Cathy screamed: ready, set, go! Wilbur sliced through the water with ease while Roger did his best to keep up. Wilbur slowed up a little at the end to let Roger save face. Everyone applauded the very close race and the swimmers.

When he got out of the pool, Wilbur was surrounded by a number of guests who wanted to know more about his athletic background. Carole came over a gave him a congratulatory hug, whispering "good for you. You're the best."

The crowd seemed more and more jovial as the evening progressed. Roger came out with another drink in his hand and announced that the game segment of the party would take place inside the house in ten minutes. If anyone needed to use the bathroom, now was the time.

The party-goers all assembled in the large den just behind the sliding glass doors. "This is always the most entertaining part of the evening," a woman declared to Carole. Wilbur stood by her side in anticipation, equally curious. Many of the guests had put their towels around their waists; others were sitting on them, still unclothed. Wilbur nudged Carole and suggested they might sit down with other members on an extended couch near the glass windows.

123456...9