From Mother to Mare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face lit up. "This bottle?" she asked pointing to the one at his hand.

"Nah, it's already over; I shall get another one."

Regina nodded to the vibe of the disco and hummed, "we are game."

It was as if she was finally letting herself loose.

Sipping his beer, Liam got up. "Remember the bet," he muttered before strolling away towards the bar. As he finished his first bear, he ordered another one, opened it and as soon as he turned around to see if someone was trying to hit on his mom, he saw a guy perhaps in his thirties with faux hawk blue hairs sitting by her side sipping his martini.

The way he was talking to her, with raised brows, his fingers grooming his hairs as he drank from his cup, it was obvious he was flirting with her. She on the other hand sat with her knees glued together, tensed and arms across her chest to cover her cleavage. Some time elapsed when that guy, as if taking a bold stance leaned closer to whisper something in her ear. She leaned her head further away wiggling her palm in front of his face giving him a clear no to his suggestion. The faux hawk guy with pursed lips and a blue feeling of rejection on his face rose to walk away.

Sipping his bear, Liam smiled to himself for he already won the bet.

A moment later another man, in casual outfits, probably in his late twenties came to sit on the couch beside her. Few such flirtatious talks and he too was met with the same rejection.

Regina turned towards Liam with a helpless look on her face. Her brows and lips lowered, her amble bosoms falling and rising as she panted. Obviously, she was in dire angst. Yet for him, it was a strange sensation to watch his mother feel embarrassed; like it was turning him on. But realizing that pushing her too much might backfire, he stood up, strolled forward to sit by her side.

She sighed in relief "Oh dear! It's over," she said leaning on the couch.

Liam pouted, "Is it? What about the bet?"

"You got what you wanted!" she fumed.

Liam slightly leered and asked "So, did I win?"

"Yeah, you did. You won. Now let's get out of here!"

Liam felt like thill fizzled from his stomach to his heart. He exclaimed "cheers!" raising the beer in his hand. "You remember what's next don't you?"

"Yeah, Yeah! I agreed to wear clothes of your choice. I remember. Now let's get the hell out of here!" Regina almost yelled.

He giggled, "okay, okay!"

Paying their bills, both of them walked out of the club. In the parking lot around them, leaning against the walls, teenagers were kissing in rows without a worry in the world. Both mother and son glanced at them, then at each other and smiled.

There, the moon shining like an orb against the black sky, beamed a silver glow on his mom and she glimmered like a marble figure under spotlights. Liam took his smartphone out, stepped backward, then levelling with his mother's face he aimed it at her.

"What are you doing!?"

"Common you're looking so hot! It would be a waste if we don't take any pics," he stated as he started clicking her pics. Even though Regina complained, he didn't stop taking pictures from different angles capturing her bold beautiful body.

Suddenly from the entrance of the club a drooling drunk teenager, looking at Regina hollered, "h...hey there...sweetie." Hic. "Th...That's a big piece of a...ass ya got 'ere." Hic. "I bet ya tities are even big...bigger." Hic.

Both of them glanced at the guy. "We should hit the road," Regina giggled.

"I think that's a good idea."

***

Chapter 2

Regina stood by the bathroom sink, wearing a camisole top and pink cotton shorts, her garments tightly gripping her curvy figure. Standing behind her, Liam eyed her well-toned thighs, rubbing his morning wood while licking his dry lips. As she bent down to scrub the rugged floor, he squeezed the hardness in his pants with eyes fixed on her ass, which wiggled in motion.

After a moment of silent ogling, suddenly Regina turned back. "Oh my!" she exclaimed and asked, "How long have you been standing?" with a squinting gaze and a smile on her lips.

Liam tried to cover his wood. Then replied in a make belief sleepy tone, "I just walked here."

"Need to use the toilet?"

"Uh huh," he nodded.

"Just a minute," she grinned, then resumed her work.

Liam had ordered a number of clothes that were both short and revealing. Replacing some of her older clothes, he stacked the new ones orderly inside her wardrobe. Against her reluctance, she started trying them on as he compelled her. At all times, he gawked at the goddess who walked around dressed in erotic garments.

Along with persuading her to wear them, Liam also started clicking his mother's pictures, both known and unknown to her. He would often ask her to try on something to take photos in different poses. At other times, when she wasn't focusing or deep in work, he would sneak around silently taking shots to be used as material to look at while jerking in the dead of night.

Yet despite his best efforts, his mom was out of his carnal reach, so all that seemed futile, for even though she had changed her fashion, it was all she did. Liam's greedy soul wanted more--much more of the forbidden fruit that once tasted there is no going back. So, to go a step further, keeping it a secret from his mother, he opened up an Instagram account, started editing, and posted some of her pictures with hashtags that drew likes and followers. Watching people write filthy words in the comments somehow made him horny.

One evening, Liam asked Regina to wear a flimsy white nightgown that he had freshly ordered. It was short, with its lacy hem resting on mid-thighs; it's the kind of dress worn by brides on their first few romantic days following the wedding. When she entered his bedroom wearing the gown, the translucent material vaguely exposed her inners. Eyeing his shy mother top to bottom, Liam grinned at her.

"Is it right?" she asked; eyes lowered in embarrassment.

As a reply, Liam took his phone out to click her snapshots. It made her face turn red; to be seen and on top of that photographed in such a revealing outfit. Yet for Liam, it was joy like a switch being turned on. One time, many years ago when he was still in school; by chance her cleavage got exposed to the mailman; it turned her face like a furnace. That day an unfamiliar bizarre sensation stirred in his groins. On the day when he saw his mother partially naked in her room; the fluky event that started it all; she had the same flustered look on her face; that day this strange sensation also boiled inside him. A feeling that turns him on when he sees a humiliated look on his mother's face. What makes it all the hotter is her tendency towards dressing in a modest way.

"I don't understand your obsession with taking pictures," Regina complained with a look of annoyance.

"Is it bad that I want to record your beautiful moments?"

"No, I mean, it doesn't matter how beautiful you say I am; no one's going to look at those images apart from you. You see me all day; so what's the point of taking pictures?"

"What if someone else were to see them?"

She raised her brow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you can post 'em on social media, don't you think?"

"That's a bad idea. You've embarrassed me enough already," she grumbled.

"Why do you think it's bad?"

She pursed her lips, "I don't want people all over the internet trolling me; you think I'm pretty 'cuz I'm your mother; other than you, no one else would say I'm hot."

It had become apparent to Liam that his mother had an insecurity--that she was not beautiful enough despite her dashing looks. For all the things he knew about her, he was certain it had something to do with his father's abandonment. After all, can you blame her? Her husband left her for someone else; what can be worse than the feeling that you're not pretty enough for the person you love?

"What if they call you beautiful? What if I tell you they already called you beautiful, ma?"

A certain look of confusion washed over her. "I don't understand."

Liam smirked, inhaled deeply, and explained, "I think it's time you get a bit more modern and try out social media. To taper your trouble, I already opened up an account for you."

"You did what!" His mother exclaimed. With worry in her eyes, she asked in a monotonous tone, "You didn't post anything, did you?"

Liam grinned, "Actually, I did. Guess what, people loved them."

An uncomfortable silence followed as Regina stood there, frozen. She started panting as her gesture became tense. She looked at him, frowning with angry lips, and muttered, "That's not cool."

"What's wrong?" he mumbled.

The atmosphere in the room took the form of sudden stormy weather; like a bolt, his mother grunted, "I don't want you to post my photos. I don't know what this weird obsession you have; I understand that you think I am beautiful; it's sweet; I don't object when you look at me." She eyed him sternly as he stood and continued, "Yes, I know how you ogle, that you sneak around to take my pictures; okay, I allow that, but it doesn't mean you will post them online for everyone to see me in those obscene clothes. It's going too far."

Liam felt feeble. He tried to cool things down, "chill out. It's not a big deal."

"Oh, it is; it's a big deal;" -Regina sniggered- "wearing sultry clothing to post them on social media is an immodest, useless thing to do."

"Hey mom! Calm down."

Her voice rose as she crossed her arms and, with glaring eyes, stated, "How can I calm down? You make me wear such dirty things, then you share them on the internet! I know your generation loves this kind of stuff, but I don't. I don't want to perform such a pointless thing as flashing my body online. Nothing good comes of it."

"It's not as bad as you think; there are people who earn money by posting pictures online."

Liam saw his mother's face turn red with rage. She clenched her fist and yelled, "To hell with your money, I am not a damn slut," before stomping out of his room.

***

The next day, an eerie stillness prevailed, as if everything had been put on hold. Neither of them spoke; the only thing that spoke was the ache and the quiet that stretched between mother and son; it was stifling, like being stuck in a dead elevator that moved nowhere.

They sat in silence, ate in silence, and to make matters worse, Regina wore her old-fashioned garments in silence.

Liam spent most of the time in his bedroom, sitting with a heavy feeling of regret. 'I'm so stupid' he thought; perhaps it's futile and improper to try to change her. Even amidst his torment, his mind however started drifting to the thoughts of his sexy mother. He unlocked his phone and started scrolling through the gallery for the pictures he took. There was regret, pain, and lust; his head was an amalgam of conflicting emotions.

Soon the realization hit that, he was rubbing his hard dick. 'What a piece of shit son I'm' he mulled as he gained momentum, freeing his dick from the short and started stroking like a piston. A while later, upon reaching the crescendo, streams of hedonistic gratification traveled from his groin through his body to the pleasure centers of his brain as hot jizz gushed out spraying upon the floor.

Liam reclined on this bed, panting as pangs of pain again replaced his waves of pleasure. At that moment, he heard a sharp knock on the front door of their crib, but he was so exhausted and heavy with emotions that he didn't have the zest to get up to open it. Lying there, he heard the door creak open. Listening to his mom's talking, he realized the other person was their landlord! With the door to his bedroom closed, not much sound came in, but from whatever he could hear, although not the exact details of the conversation, it soon became obvious that the landlord was pestering for rent. It was unavoidable. With last month's rent unpaid and this month already half gone, it's not a surprise that he came knocking for it.

Two months ago, Regina was kicked out of her job as a waitress by her manager. Then she had a hard time finding a job since she was highly selective, turning away the ones that required uniforms that were not to her taste.

With no job at hand and the bills stacking up, Regina faced a real dilemma: if she failed to find a way to pay the rent, she and her son would soon be homeless.

Regina was in distress, and for the rest of the day, nothing much happened. They didn't exchange any words, but when Liam was making the bed at night, his mom knocked, then softly asked, "Can I come?"

For a second, he stared at the door before rushing to open it. "Ma?"

"Can we talk?"

Liam's eyes widened as he saw her wearing the flimsy gown. It was disbelief, but pure relief. "Of course," he stammered.

She came over and sat on the creaky bed by his side. Stooping her head, she muttered, "Baby, I'm sorry. I yelled at you; I am very sorry." Her voice quivered as she spoke.

"No, please don't apologize; it was my fault too."

Both of them looked at each other, and a soft smile replaced the sadness in their eyes.

Following another brief moment of silence, Liam looked away and asked, "But I still don't understand why posting your pictures made you so angry; everyone does that, so why is it so wrong?"

"It's not wrong; it's just your mother is so strange."

Liam turned back his gaze, "No, you are not strange at all; but you're very hard to change."

She nodded, "I have been thinking about it the whole day; I just realized," she sniffled, "probably it is the reason why your dad left us."

Her unexpected reply surprised him, "hey, it's not your fault; stop blaming yourself for people's mistakes."

"You tried to change me. I am so sorry."

"I told you to stop saying sorry."

"You are right. You have been right all along; I need to change, but..."

"But what?"

"It's so hard for me; I wasn't raised like that, so it makes me anxious."

"Also, you are shy and always think you're not beautiful enough."

Regina slowly turned her gaze toward him. Her lips pursed shut as she whimpered.

"Ma, hey, what's wrong?" He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer; with his other hand, he rested her head on his left shoulder. "I don't know who told you all that nonsense, but I have told you before and am telling you again, you're the hottest woman I know."

Regina sniveled and forced a smile, "My mom always told me how ugly I am!"

"What!? Why would she say that?"

"Only you always tell me I'm pretty; your dad did too, but then he ran away."

Liam stroked her hair. "He is a loser; we don't talk about him, remember? And what about granny?"

"She," Regina sighed, "always used to dress like me."

"Ah, you mean you dress like her?"

She giggled at his funny tone. "I was never allowed to wear anything other than what she wanted."

"You never told me any of that. I see, you became like her, so that's why you dress so modestly."

"No," Regina barked. "I'm nothing like her. She was so"--she paused--"domineering."

"But you always wear-"

"I wasn't always like that," she cut him off, "if I wore anything she didn't like, mom would call me all kinds of things like 'no matter how much you try, you will never look good, especially in that shitty outfit.' Sometimes she used to outright call me slut on my face."

"I'm sorry; it sounds like you had a tough youth."

"I did. One time," -she ceased speaking and started to pant. Liam felt her hot breath on his neck and asked, "What happened?"

"I wore a short skirt once; she berated me for an hour and grounded me for a week. My friends used to think that I'm strange; one time they invited me to a party, she gave her consent when I practically begged but conditioned me to wear something 'modest.' She just didn't understand that you can't wear chaste clothes to a party. But I decided to go anyway. I chose a mini dress I secretly bought; it wasn't that small, you know. I wore a long coat to hide it. But guess what? When I was leaving, she stood on the doorway and--" she gulped the lump in her throat.

"What happened next?"

"Mom somehow knew; she untied the belt, pulled the coat open, and glared at me. I still remember how it made me feel. She yelled so loud, my heart was in my mouth. She called me slut, whore, whatever mean stuff she could think about. I just stood there frozen when, out of the blue," --she sniveled-- "mom smacked me across the face."

"Ma! That's so awful."

Regina's eyes teared up as she spoke: "It didn't stop at that. She stripped me there on the doorway, then pushed me out on the porch as a punishment. Everyone passing through the curb stared at me; I felt so...bare...and terrible shame as some boys from my neighborhood whistled at me. Even that wasn't enough for her. Half an hour later, she let me in. As I rushed into my room to wear something, I found my closet empty except for some underwear. This is what I had to wear the entire evening, even when I kept begging her to let me wear something. Hereafter, whenever I thought about wearing something stylish, I was swamped by a deep shame, and I was never comfortable with showing my skin again." She ceased, buried her face into the palm of her hands, and broke down into loud sobs.

Liam embraced her, "Hush now" and caressed her head.

Regina sat there, hugging him for some time till she grounded herself. "Fucking hell! She was a bad person."

"She was a shitty person," she cursed. "You see, that's why it's so hard for me to change."

"I got you, but you can't stay like this forever. Now that I think of it, it's all the more reason for you to change."

Regina snuggled her nose in his neck and hummed, "Hmm; I shall try."

"No, you have to do it."

"Okay, I will try."

When they let go of the hug, Regina pecked him on the cheeks, wishing him 'night. She stood up to leave, but Liam questioned, "I heard the owner came?"

"Oh yes!" She turned around and sat by his side again, "I wanted to talk about something else too."

"What is it?"

She dropped her eyes to the floor, "I have been looking for a job, but since I don't have any, even though I searched so much... I was wondering if you could help me with that."

Liam scratched his head, "I don't follow."

"When I was arguing with you yesterday," she stammered, "you said people can earn money with photos?"

Liam's heart skipped a bit. Did he hear her right? Hell! He couldn't believe what he heard.

"You want to earn money by selling your photos?"

She nodded shyly. "Is that possible, or were you bluffing?"

"No, no, I wasn't bluffing. I meant it, but there is a slight problem."

She gazed at him, "What problem?"

"I shared your pics on Instagram, but this site doesn't really give you the option for generating steady profit, especially for newcomers; there is another site though that pays a lot but..."

"But what?"

"It will need you to go out of your comfort zone by posting explicit content, or it won't sell."

Her eyes widened as she blushed. "Oh! You mean wearing a bikini or lingerie?"

"Mm-hmm," he nodded. "Are you game?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea, I'm not used to this kind of stuff."

"I know that's why I'm here to help. Look if you do it, that will kill two birds with one stone. You will work on your shame as you earn some bucks."

"So if I try on some short clothes and you post the pictures, we can pay the rent?"

"Well, it's not so simple; it will take some time before you start earning."

Regina sighed, "Then it's futile, because the owner said we need to move out if the rent is unpaid by the end of the month."

Liam shook his head and leaned forward, "No, it's not. How about this? If you agree, I will pay this month's rent."

"How can you pay?"

"I will run some errands; don't worry about that. Are you game or not?"