From Mother to Mare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina pondered for a moment. "I will think about it."

Watching her open up while not cringing at the idea of posting erotic pics lit up Liam's mind with hopeful thoughts: "That's great! I can't believe you agreed to that!" he exclaimed.

"I said I would think about it, you better keep your word."

"I will. I won't let you down, I promise."

Giving him another kiss, she bade him "night."

Once Liam was alone, he rejoiced in the newly found joy, his body twitched in fresh ripples of lust. That night, he compulsively jerked himself off to sleep with dirty thoughts of his mother.

***

Chapter 3

Regina blushed, looking at Liam as he sat on the living room couch, gawking at his mother. She wore a rosy mini-apron while she did her chores. The apron was so tiny that it would have exposed her crotch if not for the flimsy thong she wore underneath; the neckline hanging lowly upon thin straps flashed her creamy cleavage. Whenever her back was turned towards him, he silently rubbed his horn while looking at her plum back and meaty ass.

Every time she bent down, turned around, or simply walked heavily, Liam leered at her through a piercing gaze, to which Regina looked back with an uncomfortable shyness upon her cheeks.

He enjoyed making her wear such a tartan outfit. What worked like a cherry on top was him sitting there like a voyeur, adding an extra layer of potency to her shameful exposure.

When Liam learned about Regina's past and her problems with shame, he convinced his mother that, together they would solve this issue. When she sadly asked him, "How?" his swift reply was, "By slowly numbing out the shame."

"How can you numb out such an intense emotion? I have tried that; it's not effective."

"Cuz you were doing it wrong. When you do something enough times, it's intensity starts to ease up."

Regina shook her head. "I don't get you."

"When you keep doing something amazing, with time it starts to feel less and less amusing; it's called desensitization." He explained.

Regina smiled. "Where did you learn all this stuff?"

"I googled it up!"

"I see, but I still don't understand what it has to do with my shame."

"Well, it also works the other way around. When you keep doing something bad, gradually it gets tolerable. That's what you need to do; feel the shame enough time by showing your skin and after a bit it will feel normal."

Regina sighed, "But if I wear short clothes in public, it will freak me out."

"That's why we will start small; you will start wearing mini dresses at home. I will be your watcher," he said, clearing his throat. "When your shame gets more tolerable, we will move to other places."

"Eh? I appreciate that, but..." She looked at Liam with shy eyes.

"But?"

"It would be inappropriate. You're my son."

"Yeah, that's the thing. I can't look at you with bad intentions because I'm your son, isn't it?"

Regina nodded. "I guess!"

That's how Liam got his naïve mother to wear that sexy apron. All day long, he sat there, eyeing her shameful exposure and gleaming in lust at the look of her embarrassed face. Once she was free, he insisted her to come into his room. Inside his bedroom, a bright white sheet of fabric hung like a screen from a rod fixed on a wall. Pointing to that sheet he instructed her, "Can you stand in front of that for a moment?"

She paced as he asked, not sure of what he had in mind.

Regina's eyes widened when Liam took out a camera pointing the lens at her. "Its...um...a camera... Are you going to photograph me here?" she stammered.

"Yep. Now take a pose. Come on."

Regina stood straight, bracing her arms across her chest. "Is it really necessary? I feel...so...exposed!"

"Come on. We are working on your shame. Desensitization remember? Open up; it's just the two of us." He chimed and, pointing the lens at her, clicked.

"Ma? Ease up; it's not a job interview. Take a pose."

"I'm not sure what to do."

"Okay then, do as I say; don't cross your arms; put 'em behind your head as if combing your hairs." Slowly, Regina moved into the dynamic pose as he asked.

Snap.

When Regina lifted her arms, Liam saw tiny strands of black hair growing in her armpits--another courtesy of her being conservative. Public hairs are a turn-off for most sane people; he knew that too, but decided to keep going and take care of them later.

"Now turn around, look over your shoulders, and smile."

Snap. Liam framed her almost-bare back.

"That's great. How about you shed the apron?"

Her eyes widened with that suggestion: "Eh? I can't do that."

"Oh man! I'm trying to help you here. If you don't go out of your comfort zone, how will you ever change? Also, it's just the two of us."

Regina looked at him straight and asked, "Are you going to post them?"

"Not unless you say so. I promise."

Liam smirked as his mother reluctantly brought her hand over the straps to untie the knot. The apron slipped to the ground, leaving her in that thin thong and cupped bra. It left her cleavage almost bare with her nipples poking out from the 36F cups; her crotch was partially visible, making out the black shape of her pubic hair that grew beneath it. His jaw dropped as he gaped at her with a drooling mouth.

"Don't look at me like that; it's embarrassing."

"I'm sorry," he chuckled, "you're just too hot."

Liam aimed the lens at his mom from the front; he went on moving around to take pictures from different angles while his mother blushed red in shame. He didn't stop until she was panting, looking very uncomfortable, like she was about to pass out.

"Relax, it's over!" he stated.

No sooner did she hear that, a deep sigh of relief came out of her mouth as she bent down and wrapped herself in the apron.

***

Everyday, Liam would dress his mother in skimpy outfits inside the house to quench his voyeuristic thrust and with each passing day her outfit got shorter. Soon she stopped felling uneasy exposing herself, going through her chores, wiggling her ass knowing fully her young son is looking at her. To some extent it also made her happy, to be seen, to be admired; every women wants that and the supressed depressed woman inside her started to wake.

Few such day passed when Liam decided it was time to amp up her dosage of shame. So he made up his mind to take her out shopping in a titillating outfit.

He took her to a store a few blocks from their apartment. It was a plain looking average one, selling groceries and everyday doodads. All around heartbeats rose as Liam walked through the aisle of the store with Regina stumbling in his tow; dressed in a denim short that barely covered her voluptuous glutes and a scanty tie front top, leaving her midriff and long legs on display for the eyes around them. It was a busy hour, although it was not cramped, yet had enough people of all ages to show off his sexy mom. He liked showing her off; what he loved more is the distress written on her face every time he looked back over his shoulders.

As they walked from one corner to the next, Liam saw people staring at her, some with lust some with disgust and some even whispering among each other; while she squirmed and stumbled under the spotlight of undesired stares. Some teenagers even kept following her from one section to the next till a group of horny boys trailed behind them eyeing the wiggling of her ass as she moved. Liam took his time, strolling around; and on every turn he seemed to spend as much time as possible pretending to go over the racks; while his mother tensed and uneased, stood by his side with her limbs stuck together trying to cover as much of her skin as she could.

After wandering about the store and buying a few essentials, Liam spotted a young couple, a teenage boy holding the hand of a spectacled girl, pushing the cart forward as they moved. His body felt a rush of horny adrenaline as a cunning idea started taking shape in his head. Turning back to his mom, he said, "hey, look over there" --pointing to the bottom rack near the couple-- "can you pick up a can of lube for me?"

At first Regina was confused as to what he might mean; but when it hit her, she was startled. She shook her head, "let's go home; it's already enough."

"Won't it be fun? Come on."

"What are you up to?" Regina fussed as shyness inflamed in her mortified face.

Liam swiftly grabbed his mother by the wrist, "it's the last thing; after that we go home." Her face turned like a furnace and she started panting and fussing, yet despite her reluctance he kept pestering her until she acquiesced.

"Then we go home?" she asked.

Liam nodded, "it's a promise."

With unwilling slow steps, Regina tottered over to the aisle in front of the couple, looking like a tease tempting the young man. As she turned and bent down to pick up a can, her denim short heaved higher up her fleshy glutes till it revealed the red color of the panty she wore underneath; to which a few whistles blew from different corners to laud her forced flattery. In that immodest position, sticking her silky ass out to the pleasure of many eyes, she paused perhaps to take a breath or to make a show and the teenage guy's jaw dropped as he gaped at her booty, his eye-balls bulging out of their sockets. The girl by his side slapped him by the shoulder, and glared at him.

As Regina rose back up, she felt a piercing scowl from the girl; disgust evenly filling up the inside of her eyes. Liam saw a clear sign of both guilt and pity smeared on his mother's face and pondered if he took things too far. When his mom started stomping towards him, carrying the lube in her hand Liam heard the girl mutter ''damn slut'' in a low but audible note and his mother winced in shame.

Purple faced, Regina walked over to Liam and muttered without looking at him, "let's go; you promised."

"Of course," he consoled her. With his hands he caressing her shoulder, "you did good!"

***

Back at home, Liam came and sat beside his mother with an apologetic look. "Hey, ma! I'm sorry about the store."

"Are you?" Regina frowned at him.

"Hey look, I get that it was very uncomfortable, but I'm doing it for you."

"Is it true?"

"Of course, believe me."

Regina crossed her arms, "Hmmm. Is it entirely for me, or was some of it also for you?"

"What do you mean? We are working on your issues; that's the reason," he replied awkwardly.

"I mean, you love showing me off, don't you?" Regina leaned forward. "You have an unusual thing for your mother; it's not a good thing."

Liam glanced away. "What can I do? You're so hot."

"I'm serious. Don't look away; look at me."

Slowly, Liam turned his gaze back to his mother. His eyes widened as she leaned further and unbuttoned her top, revealing more of her cleavage.

Regina cleared her throat. "My eyes are up here, baby."

An awkward expression steamed up as he looked at her. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. You're a mamma's boy who can't even think about anything other than his mother." Regina hovered her hands over his head and stroked his hair. "The way you look at me, I know you admire me so much, but you are not attracted to me are you? That'd be weird, not to mention abnormal."

His heart skipped a bit; with a blush on his face, he blurted out, "What are you talking about? It's not true at all."

"Calm down," Regina laughed. "I'm just messing with you, little Lee. Look how much you've grown!"

"Geez, you know, sometimes you're shy, but sometimes so bossy."

Regina giggled. "And which one do you prefer?"

"Both, I guess."

"Really? I know you like the shy part more, don't you, my little liar?"

"You got me," Liam chuckled, "but hey, we have something important to talk about, don't we?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"You know, the rent, photos, and money; you said you would think about it."

Regina composed herself. Looking down and fidgeting with her fingers, she coyly stated, "I still don't know if that's a good idea."

"Why not? You should be more comfortable showing yourself by now."

"I am not a teenager anymore, no matter how much you flatter me. What if people start to troll me? That'll feel horrible."

"Okay, I get it. Let me prove you wrong."

Liam unlocked his phone, then went to Instagram, opened a photo of her, and clicked to visit the comment section. "Look," he said, holding out the display to her face. "This is your photo I uploaded; read the comments. People loved it."

Regina hovered her eyes over the screen, then looked back at him, pouting.

"Let me read out some of them for you," he chimed, turning the screen towards him, "looking gorgeous. What a beauty! Show some more... I will pay for your nu--" seeing the next word, he stopped reading. "See, everyone loved it. So in or not?"

She cast her eyes downward and muttered, "I don't know."

"You know, it's the only way we can pay our rent."

"I know, it's just," she sighed. "If I do this, sooner or later, people will find out about it--people we know, our neighbors--and it will ruin our lives."

"Hmm." Liam mulled for some time. "Then I can crop them from your lips up."

"What will it do?" she asked with a confused look.

"It will remove the part of your face above the lips; people won't know who you're. So will you do it now?"

In reply, Regina pulled a face of hesitation. Her lips tightened together, expressing her reluctance.

"Oh, come on. How about this? We try it out, and if it doesn't turn out well, we delete everything. I will delete the account, your photos, everything. Cool?"

She pondered for a moment before she acquiesced. "Okay. I shall do it."

"Ok?" Liam exclaimed. "That's awesome. See, it's actually working; you're opening up."

Regina looked at him and said, "Don't let me down."

"Don't worry, you can count on me."

***

Liam rubbed himself as he set up an only fans page for his mother. Of all things, he owned an old laptop that he used to edit some of the pictures and upload them to her page. As he sat on his desk gaping at her pictures, absorbed in a daydream, Regina entered unannounced and muttered, "I'm done," startling him out of his seat.

He composed himself and looked back at her. The camisole top was slightly wet as she stood there, still holding the razor.

"Show me your armpits," he instructed.

Inch by inch, Regina lifted her arms, putting on full display her smooth, shaved underarms. Liam had her convinced that she needed to clean them, or it would spoil her otherwise dashing looks.

"Great job!" he exclaimed, "Have you cleaned them too?" he asked, pointing to her camel toe.

Regina looked down, timidly nodding her head.

"Good," he said, handing over a tiny piece of fabric to her. "Now get dressed."

"Huh!" Regina gasped as he inspected the material: a slingshot micro bikini with a v shaped crotch and a pair of strings to cover her nipples. "It's so lewd."

Liam rolled his eyes. "Do you want to make some bucks or just stand there fussing? Get dressed and come back here; go. Don't forget to put on some makeup."

When she came back wearing the outfit from her bedroom, Liam licked his lips looking at her and felt a heat in his groin. A tiny length of cloth, not more than an inch in thickness, hid just the crack of her pussy; apart from that, there was no material to cover the rest of the body; expect for two v-strings that buried only her nipples, leaving the rest of her busty 36F breasts on full display; her body shimmering from the still partial wetness; her meaty lips varnished with a red hue.

"Damn! You really are the hottest woman I know."

With her head lowered, arms across her breasts, Regina replied, "It's so vulgar. I feel so bare."

"Stop being a baby. You're not a modest mother anymore; you're a model; act like one. Open up, get the bold side out, and take a pose there," he instructed, pointing to the white drape suspended from the wall with a chair placed in front of it.

Regina smiled at him as she walked over to the screen. She leaned to her side and placed her right hand on her hip.

"Awesome!" Liam cheered. Taking out the camera, he snapped a few pictures.

"Now use the chair; sit on it."

Regina, resting her butt on the seat, looked at him. Her expression was like a nervous kitten. "What's with that face? Give me a smile. Remember, you're a model. Be bold and give me a smile. Go on."

She leaned on the backrest, took a deep breath, and then gave a naughty smile, biting down on her juicy lips. "That's it." Liam approved. Snap.

"Now spread your legs and put your hands behind your head."

Regina didn't fuss this time, but rather slowly moved her knees till it flashed her veiled honeypot.

Snap.

"Put your middle finger in your mouth and cup your chest."

She pulled a face, but as he rolled his eyes, she followed his instructions without saying a word, putting her slender middle finger between her red lips and then burying her other hand into her soft right bosom. Snap.

"Great; put your hand between your legs, like you know, touching yourself."

"Eh?" she was startled.

"For Pete's sake, just pretend; I'm not asking you to do it."

Slowly, keeping the middle finger still inside her mouth, she moved the other hand over her pussy. Liam noticed the string on her breast had shifted a little, showing a bit of her right nipple, and it was erect! Snap.

"Now, get up and turn around. Put your hand on the chair."

When Regina stood up, Liam noticed a stain of wet dots on the material covering her pussy. Is she wet? A thrill rushed through his body at the idea.

"Lean forward more; stick your bum out." He clicked, "Look over your shoulders and give me that naughty smile." Snap. "That's it." Taking a few more close-up shots of her plump ass, he terminated the session early because something else was bothering him: the possibility that she might be wet.

Once it was over, Regina changed back and gave the tiny outfit back to him. Rushing to his room and locked the door and as he inspected it to see if what he saw was real. It was! she was wet!

He rubbed it on his face, inhaling the wet scent while rubbing on his hardening dick. He sniffed the fabric and licked the stain, imagining what it would be like to lick the real thing.

"Lee?" his mom knocked on the door behind him, taking him out of this daydream.

"Yeah?"

"Won't you show me the pictures?" she asked.

"Oh yes...I...give me a minute," he stammered, slipped the v string into his pocket before he could open the door.

***

A week passed, and a few more photo sessions filled Liam's gallery with erotic photos of his mother. One by one editing them, he uploaded the same to her only fans page. By then, subscribers had started to pile up, and as soon as he turned on the paid subscription on her page with the minimum of $4.99, he got paid with her page gaining new subscribers every day. With that came more requests, more appraisals, and some other lewd comments, with the user vividly describing how he would fuck her and then cover her up in his cum.

As the bucks started rolling in, Regina became more open to the unusual requests from Liam. One Sunday evening, he sat leisurely with his mother when he asked, "Can I ask you something personal?"

"Go on."

"How often did you do it with dad?"

Liam's question startled her, "Huh? What kind of question is that? You don't ask that of your mom."

"It's important; trust me."

"I shouldn't be discussing it with my son," Regina pursed her lips.

"Oh, I thought, apart from being your son, I am also your friend. My bad."

Regina shook her head. "You are! You're not just my son or friend; you're the most important person to me, but Lee, it's not something we should be talking about."

"What if it's actually important? I'm trying to help you here, and you're making it all the harder for me."