From Mother to Mare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervitsky
Pervitsky
106 Followers

"I don't know what you have in mind this time," she sighed. "Not often; after you were born, we didn't do it at all."

"Wasn't dad interested in you as a woman?"

Regina sat taut. "No, he was. It me. I didn't like it very much, it's just that I always felt" --her eyes widened like something rang inside her--"Lee," she muttered, swaying very close to him, "you don't think it's my fault that you had to grow up without a father, do you, honey?" There was visible guilt on her face.

"Geez, Liam slapped his forehead. "I didn't say or mean anything like that."

"Okay," she sighed.

"You always though anything sexual is a bad thing, isn't it?"

She nodded, "another courtesy of my mother."

"See, that's what I was getting at; you need to let out more."

Regina looked at him with shimmering eyes, "What do you mean, how?"

"Do you, um, ever watch porn or touch yourself?"

"It doesn't make me comfortable. Mom always preached the filthy nature of anything sensual, so before long I too adopted that dogma."

"Do you want to change that dogma?"

Regina dropped her head. "I don't know how."

"How about starting with watching some porn?"

"Eh?" she sat straight.

"What's wrong with that? We just talked about opening up."

Inhaling deeply, she stammered, "Fine, but...I don't know how to...you know..."

"I will help you with that," Liam chimed. Fetching the laptop from his room, he sat by her side again, then clicked open a folder named 'pork salad' and shifted the cursor over a video titled 'the busty neighbor' and opened it. As the video started to play, it showed a guy trimming the bushes while a busty blonde girl wearing tight capri shorts and a bra working out on the lawn. Her boobs wiggled with her movements. Soon, the girl walked over to the guy and they started a funny unrealistic conversation. Regina gasped as the blonde unzipped her bra, then jumped up and down, shaking her massive melons. As the video moved forward, Liam noticed his mom's thighs squirmed and rubbed against each other when the guy started groping the bare chest of the blonde.

"Pause it!" Regina exclaimed, her eyes closed shut.

"What's wrong? I thought you were enjoying it," Liam jeered.

"Can I watch it in my room?"

"Of course."

Regina got up from her seat, then grabbed the laptop and tottered away into her room.

A few minutes later, Liam opened the bedroom door ajar to peep inside, wondering what wonderful sight he might see. The blonde girl on the screen slurped and licked the neighbor's oversized dick, while his mom started rubbing her coochie! Liam licked his lips at this view, smirking with satisfaction that his plan was going in the right direction. As the video moved forward, with the blonde riding the dick, Liam saw his mother pushing a finger inside herself while the other hand rubbed her nipples. That was the first time he saw her teats and cunt completely bare; it was a feast to his eyes. The smooth, creamy texture of her boobs and the erect, rosy nipples hardened his dick. They weren't saggy, nor massive like the pornstar's H cups, but for Liam, her 36F was ample enough. Her shaved, juicy labia glistened as she rapidly fingered her crack.

Regina suddenly turned her gaze at the door where Liam was peeping. At this realization, she turned beat-red, shrieked "nooo!" and buried her embarrassed face in her palms. Opening the door, Liam rushed to his mom.

"Oh, baby, I am sorry," she whispered.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I...um, it's improper for a mother to do." She muttered, still facepalmed.

"Hey! Look at me!" Liam forced her hands away, then, looking deep into her eyes, said, "It's not wrong; everyone can do it. It doesn't make you bad."

She glanced away and asked, "Why were you spying on me?"

"I wasn't spying," he laughed and stroked her hair. "I was just making sure you did it right."

"Did it, right?" she pouted.

Pulling her cheeks, he grinned, "You're so naive. I'm helping you change; remember, I was making sure it went on the right track." Grasping her shoulders, he whispered in her ears, "Go on, do what you were doing."

She sat taut, unmoving, even as the video continued to play. "Look," he pointed to the screen where the two pornstars engaged in fervent fucking. She didn't move, but her thighs rubbed against each other, her tart tits as hard as his dick. The room was filled with sweat, lust, and moans from the speaker.

Regina gasped as Liam put his hand on her squirming thigh and gave it a rub, slowly carrying his hand up to her moist crack where he felt her soft wetness on his fingertips. "Oh no, Lee!" she moaned as he slid his middle finger up her sloshing pussy, feeling the wetness and motherly warmth while thrilling sensations filled up his loins.

"Oh! It's not right! please no!"

"Shhh!" He put a finger on her lips, "Stay put," and shoved another finger deep inside her hot, wet hole. He gently twirled his fingers inside her and felt the squirming in her sensitive spots as she cooed in a low audible voice, "Please, don't take this any further."

Liam gently pulled his mother's head and rested her forehead on his shoulder. "It's okay, just relax."

"Oh, honey," she cooed.

His hand gained speed as she started to moan. Her tart nipples tempted him so much that he leaned closer, inhaling her scent that brought up so many nostalgic memories. Wrapping the erect nub with his tongue, he sucked the teat inside his mouth as his fingers rammed crazy inside her dripping pussy and his thumb rubbed her swollen clit. Her loud moans filled the room, ringing in his ears. She squealed and begged, "Baby, stop," while the pornstar on the screen kept whining, "Fuck me; screw me harder."

Liam kept ramming his fingers into her pussy, which spilled her honey on his hand, while he sucked on both of her nipples with passion. "Oh, my vision's blurry; I can't think." Regina squealed as her eyes squinted and her tongue popped out of her drooling mouth. By his side, she shivered convulsively, her thighs crammed together and her spine arched upward. Her insides tightly wrapped around his fingers, and she gave out a loud moan that exploded in his ears.

Regina tumbled on her back; her chest rose and fell as she sprawled there, panting. Liam smirked at the realization that he just made her cum, while his ears still buzzed from the loud moan. Then, slowly taking the two fingers near his own mouth, he licked the sour maternal juice off them while his stunned mother lay there, deep in the afterglow of an intense orgasm.

***

Regina cleared her throat. "How do I look?"

Liam turned around to look at the goddess who stood before him naked--not butt naked, but the outfit she was in--left her breasts and pussy completely bare. She wore an open-cupped bra, an open-crotched panty, garters with fishnet stockings and a bunny headband on her crown, all in pink. Her skin gleamed pink, like a virgin about to be deflowered.

She smiled when he said, "Fucking fabulous."

After he made her cum, things took a different turn. She came to his room with a sad face and sat down heavily by his side. "Lee, I feel so bad. It shouldn't have happened; how could I let it happen?"

He cupped her cheeks between his hands, "You should feel happy."

"But I feel so guilty!"

"It's because of your shyness. I'm proud of you, trust me; you took a big leap forward despite how bad it made you feel. There's nothing wrong with that; we are both adults, and I only helped you do something that most adults do."

"Oh," she sighed, "your words are sweet. But-"

"Shh," he said, putting a finger on her lips. "I said I'm proud of you. You opened up, and I think it's time you got over your timidity and took another leap forward."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"This time, you do it yourself."

"Okay, I think that will be easy now, thanks."

"I don't think so. Cus I will record it."

"Huh?" her eyes widened.

"It will help with your shame, period. I have chosen an outfit; you will look great in it."

As is obvious, she became more open. So much that, with a little sweet talk, he persuaded her to wear this outfit and pleasure herself in front of a camera, in front of strangers from across the web.

It wasn't any normal video he planned to shoot; he wrote elaborate instructions explaining everything. He planned to upload it under premium content for extra bucks.

"Remember the script?" he asked.

Regina shyly nodded.

Setting up the camera on a tripod stand, he gave her a thumbs up. "Go on."

She stood tensed, huffing heavily. "Hello....every...everyone," she stammered.

He paused the cam, "Ma, that's not how you do it."

"I'm nervous," she muttered.

"I know; remember what I said; be bold and seductive; tease yourself to the viewer; show off your beauty; and shake off your shyness."

"Okay, Mr. Director," she jeered.

Liam giggled, then counting to three, he ordered "action" and turned the cam back on.

Regina looked at the lens, smiled seductively and licked her lips. "Hello everyone." She twirled around, raising her arms above her head, showing off her sexy curves. Strolling close to the tripod, she muttered, "Tell me, if you get the chance, would you have sex with me?" and laughed, teasing her viewers.

Liam's jaw dropped watching all that. She really did shake her shyness off; the naïve woman he knew was gone; who stood before him was a goddess, tempting her spectators.

Regina sat on the wooden chair placed close to the screen. Burying her hands on the softness of her buxom breasts, she pinched her nipples and a soft moan escaped her lips. She spread her legs apart, putting the full view of her crotch on display. Tottering her hand, she rubbed herself and spread her moist crack further apart.

On a table beside her Liam had put a cucumber and a bottle of lube. She picked up the fruit and greased it up for her use. It was one of Liam's instructions that she must play with this giant fruit down her cunt. She smiled with her pink lips, "Are you watching me? Watch for more. Think of that as your dick," she held the cucumber, "then imagine drying your balls inside me."

Regina leaned back on the chair. With her rosy tongue, she licked the entire length of the cucumber, "Um, your dick tastes so good." She widened her jaw to take it in; it gagged her halfway as the visible girth of the phallic fruit outspread the muscles around her throat. When she took it out, her saliva greased its green skin further, with threads of spit hanging from her lips.

Liam tucked his hands inside his pants, rubbing the hard dick as he watched his mom turn into a foxy slut in front of the camera. He stroked his dick up and down with pleasure boiling in his veins.

"Watch me," Regina mumbled at the cam, then placed the organic toy at the entrance of her canyon and slowly pushed the cucumber inside her. It's girth spread her pussy apart as noisy moans of pleasure came deep out of her throat. Taking the length inside as far as it could go, she slowly pulled it out before repeating the same process with increasing speed on each turn. Like a rapid piston, she drilled her insides while the fruit glistened with a sloppy mixture of lube, spit, and her punani secretions.

"OHHHNNN," Regina squealed. "OHN AHHN, OOOOHHNN."

Hearing those vulgar words coming from of his mom, who was always so prudent and pure, Liam's dick swelled in his grip. He freed the monster from his pants, stroked the shaft while his mom messily fucked herself and she moaned as hard.

Regina bucked on her seat, leaning on the rails of the backrest. Her thighs clamped together while her head leaned as far back as it could. Her body quivered as she groaned, "AHHHHHHHN, I'm cumming, OHHN SHIT," and with a thunderous sound froth of spit spilled from her lips.

Liam muffled his moans with his other hand while his mighty grip stroked his dick to a feverous orgasm of thick white cum that gushed out in waves. He sat there, eyeing his mom, sitting with her head leaning on the backrest, panting under a heap of her messy hairs. Somehow he gathered the strength to get up and stopped the recording before he drop on his bed.

***

"You deserve a treat!" Liam whispered in his mother's ears, his arms wrapped around her body, as she stood by the sink, rinsing the dishes.

"What treat?" she raised her brows.

"You did a real good job while shooting the clip."

"Oh, she smiled. Glad that you're satisfied."

"Yeah, so like I said, you deserve something good."

Regina stopped working and turned back to face him, still wrapped in his arms. "What have you planned this time, huh?"

"How about a massage? It will make you feel really good."

"A massage?" she screeched. "You're a masseur now?"

"Only for you, milady. I want you to relax and feel good."

Regina smiled, gently cupped his face in her palms, and chimed, "You don't have to stress out over that; I'm fine."

"No, I insist."

"Hmmm," she frowned playfully. "So it's for making me feel good, or you?"

Leaning closer, Liam nuzzled his nose against hers. "Stop being smart; I will be waiting in my room; be quick." Releasing her from his arms, he winked before strolling away.

Liam was one step away from crossing the most forbidden boundary. Regina's shyness was the most rigid hurdle, but he seemed to have broken it away. Slowly, he made her comfortable with all things sexual, even to the point that she would let him take lewd snaps of her to post them on the web. The thought of how his shy mother turned into a foxy slut while shooting the video made him hopeful that she would not resist if he demanded the ultimate thing.

Yet, a minute fleck of common sense reminded him of the forbidden nature of his desire--that the woman he was trying to bed was his own mother. He safely assumed that, even though he cracked through the walls of her shyness, it was quite hard, if not impossible, to crack her sense of motherhood and make her comfortable with the idea of having sex with her own son. For in reality, a mother can only see her son with nothing but loving eyes, and the thought of committing this cosmic taboo would no doubt ensue a sense of horrible disgust that will burn a hole at the core of her motherly heart.

Still, the fact remained that she allowed him to finger her to the point of orgasm and that, until now, she had accepted all his unusual requests. So if she was not already comfortable with the idea of incest, why on seven hells would she go so far as to let him touch her hole and act like a slut to fulfill his every request? No matter how much he said he was doing it for the sake of working on her shame, he knew in his heart that she was somewhat aware of his incestuous intentions. Believing that directly asking for sex would overwhelm her, killing any remote chance of her acceptance, he decided to make up a situation that would make it easier. Hence, he made up the drama of pretending to give her a massage, as it would bring her close to his carnal nest and build up an atmosphere most suitable for making her accept the idea of this incestuous union.

A few minutes later, Regina knocked and walked in.

"Lie down over there," Liam said, pointing to the bed where he outspread a long towel.

As Regina walked over to the edge, Liam stopped her and said, "Wait, remove your clothes first."

"Huh?" She turned back.

"How am I supposed to give you a massage without spoiling your clothes?"

Regina gave out a naughty smile and shook her head. "You're a hopeless kid." She let her clothes slowly drop to the floor, stepped out of the pile and lay down on her stomach.

Liam stared at her smooth skin and the curve of her ass when his dick started growing between his legs. He loved her curvy ass as much as he loved her buxom teats.

He stood there deep in admiration before Regina broke him out of his stupor, "I'm waiting, Mr. Masseur."

As he approached his mother, who was lying naked in front of him, Liam smirked. He squeezed some drops of oil from a bottle upon her. His dick began to quiver as soon as he dug both of his hands into her soft flesh. His fingertips delicately moved down her lower back till they reached the protrusion of her butt as he traced her spine. Before giving her ass a tight squeeze, his hands buried themselves in the buttery softness. "Be gentle", --she cried, "Ouch."

Regina screamed silently when his finger touched her asshole. As he massaged her, using his finger to grease her hole, he could hear her strained breathing.

When he put the greasy finger inside, she yelled, "Lee!" in a half-moan. As he moved in and out of her, her tight tissues encircled his finger and his hand accelerated as he watched his mother receive him with silence while she gasped and moaned with her eyes closed.

Regina wailed when Liam buried his face between her huge ass. "AHHHN, what kind of massage is that?" she groaned when he licked her asshole while his hands squeezed her cheeks with a beastly grip. "No, baby, don't lick; it's dirty down there. NOOO AHNNN OHHHN." Her moan grew louder when Liam pushed his tongue inside, twirling and tracing around in the sharp, spicy taste of her anal hole. His wet tongue made slurping noise while he sucked and licked her and her voice quivered as she moaned.

After a few minutes, Liam raised his head. Staring at his panting mother, he stated, "Lie on your back." She seemed so deep in pleasure that she complied without complaining. She turned herself around and sprawled under him.

He picked up the bottle again and dripped streams of the oil all over her body, starting from her teats, down her torso, through the entire length of her long legs, and lastly, coating her pussy with dripping wetness.

His hands started working on her body, rubbed inside her navel, massaged her soft belly, and worked upwards till he reached her bosom. Her breasts were like a ripe soft fruit and he took him time savouring them with his fervent groping. Her hard nipples were a green signal to him.

Liam's hands slowly glided through her torso and down her legs, palming the velvety smoothness of his mother's body. She gasped again when he rubbed her inner thigh before spreading her legs apart. Her body jerked when he touched her pussy as if he transferred a shock of electric pleasure from his finger to her body. He slowly stroked her pink labia with his fingertips, evenly rubbing the oil as another soft moan escaped her lips. Leaning close to her tail, he paused to admire her pink lips before he nuzzled at her crack, making her moan loudly with a sudden convulsion. Her strange, musty scent invaded his nostrils, making him go crazy with a marathon of hormones in his loins. He stuck his tongue out and licked her with passion, moving around as his tongue brushed her wet cunt.

"OHHN, OH MY GOOOOOD," she squealed when he pushed his tongue inside into the acetic mix of oil and her vaginal honey. The inner tissues of her vulva started getting wetter, leaking her own oil which smudged a layer of sour-sweet juices on his taste buds. Her hot, humid inside scorched his tongue, and the scent she gave off made him tipsy.

Her pussy wrapped around him as he fucked her with his tongue; she moaned and gasped while her body bucked in florid sensations of pleasure. "Lee, OHHH, my little boy, OHHHN, what are you doing to your mother? OHHHN, OH....MY OHH, you shouldn't make me feel like... AHHHHHHH... This." Her moans raised higher and higher in pitch while he unconsciously rubbed his swollen meat between her curled feet.

Her spine arched up and shivers ran through her body. She gave out a loud squeal, "OHHN OHH NOOO...I'm cumming," before pushing her crack forward into his mouth and coating his face with her musky honey.

Liam raised and looked at his mother, panting with closed eyes; her oily body shimmering like a dainty mermaid. 'Now is the time,' he thought. Freeing the monster from his short, he placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

Pervitsky
Pervitsky
106 Followers