From Mother to Mare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooo!" Regina shrieked as the tip of his shaft touched her crack. She pushed him away and rose up from the bed. Pointing a finger at him, she asserted, "No."

Liam stood up and gazed at her with pleading eyes. "Ma? What happened?"

"You know what happened." Regina stood trembling naked in her oily skin still panting under her breath.

Liam gulped the lump in his throat. Stepping closer to her, he grabbed her naked shoulders and said, "Calm down, it's okay." He pulled her closer into a hug and said, "I was trying to help you deal with your trouble."

"Oh, cut the crap," Regina grumbled in his arms. "Let's stop pretending; we both know what's been going on between us."

Liam inhaled deeply; his arms strongly wrapped around her. His mother stayed glued in his arms while her hot breaths steamed on his neck.

"Lee," she said, breaking the silence. "I know you see me not only as a mother but also in other ways."

"That's not true," he muttered.

"Oh, shut up! I have seen you sniffing my used panty. I know you masturbate looking at my photos when you think that I'm not watching." She sighed, "You touch me in ways a son shouldn't touch his mother, so don't bullshit me that it's all about trying to help with my issues; also, what about this bulge in your pants right now, huh?" Until now, Liam was so focused on his mother that he didn't realize his bone was nudging against her belly.

"But you liked it too, didn't you? Don't lie." Liam whispered.

Regina wrapped her arms around his neck, "That's what scares me. I shouldn't be feeling this, and neither should you."

"If we both feel the same, then why is it wrong?"

"Oh, it's wrong; you know it is."

"But you still let it happen; you let me finger you the other day, and today you let it happen."

"Oh, stop it!" she cried. Stroking the back of his head, she muttered, "I let all those shameful things happen because it makes you happy. After what you asked me to do at the local store, I realized that shaming me turns you on. So I let it happen. I did what you wanted; I exposed myself to strangers on the internet. Because you're the most important person to me, I love you more than anything, more than myself, so I will become whatever you want me to become; I will become a slut. If that makes you happy, it will make me happy." She sniffed, "But I cannot allow you to have sex with me."

"Why not?"

"Because it will screw your mind. You will never be normal again. Well, you won't be a normal boy after everything I have already allowed to happen, and I'm going to hell for being such a lousy, irresponsible mother. But-"

"You're not irresponsible or lousy!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up and listen to what I'm saying. If I let you have sex with me, you will cross a point of no return; your head will be deranged beyond repair. I absolutely cannot let this happen to my baby boy. I know one day we will have to part ways, but while we are together, I want to make you happy without screwing your mind. So it's okay. I will let you disgrace me, but don't ask me to let you have sex. Please."

Liam snuggled in his mother's head, sniffing the aroma of her wavy hairs. "Ma. I'm sorry for being like this."

"It's okay," -- she said, grazing his hair with her fingers. "I don't hate you."

They hugged each other and oil from her body smeared on his. They were so deeply engrossed in the comfort of each other's arms that they didn't notice how much time had elapsed or what time of day it was.

"You're not going down." Regina broke the silence.

"Huh?"

"You're still hard."

Liam sighed, "Oh."

After they let go of the hug, Liam stood in front of her with a dullness on his face.

"Don't be so sad; I will take care of it," she said, pointing to his knob.

"But you said we couldn't do it."

"I said we couldn't have sex. If I be completely honest," she blushed, "you made mommy feel real good down there; so I will do it like you did, with my," she stammered, "mouth."

Liam's face lit up. "Really?"

"Hmmm," she shyly nodded.

"Can I, um?" --Liam scratched his nape--"Record it?"

Regina frowned playfully. "What a hopeless boy I have raised. Go get the cam you perv."

Giggling, Liam rushed to fetch the recorder. He didn't intend to share it on her page but somehow it made him more horny to record it.

After he sat down on the edge of the bed, she kneeled between his legs, stretched down his boxer shorts, and his hard horn sprang in front of her eyes. "Oh my," she gasped, looking at his tool. "Last time I properly looked at your...pee-pee...back when you were a kid, it was a tiny weenie; now look at this big, thick thing, almost eight inches." Her eyes stayed glued to his organ as her mouth gaped open-- she seemed to be in a daze.

"Ma?" He called her out of this daydream. She giggled, "You're bigger and thicker than your dad!"

She wrapped her fingers around his girth, failing to fully grasp his thickness. "You're this hard for your mother?" She mewled, "You were always so gentle; when did you grow into such a pervert?"

Liam blushed. "It's your fault."

"My fault!?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, it is; you are so hot; how could I not?"

Her lips arched into a naughty smile. "I see," her fingers coiled into a tighter grip, spurting pre-cum from his tip. "Don't expect too much though; I never did it with anyone; I only learned from the videos you made me watch."

The feeling of Regina's soft fingers around his hardness and the fact that he is the first person to get a blowjob from her virgin mouth made Liam's heart pound like a drum. When she bent down, took her tongue out, and licked across the length of his shaft, chills ran through his spine, making his legs feel wobbly. He turned the cam on, adding more depth to his twisted pleasure and focussed on his mother's sweet face kissing and licking obscenely on her son's cock.

Regina opened her mouth, taking the girth between her soft lips and sucking on his mushroom head while she licked his orifice with her protruding tongue. His body shivered at the tingling sensations. She looked at the cam with narrow eyes and stretched her jaw further apart to push down on the length of his rod, taking it inch by inch into her warm, wet mouth. Her technique was amateurish, but her efforts were fervent, because her tongue twirled around his tool, pushing it deeper even though it made her gag.

She pulled him out and licked her naughty lips, before pushing down stronger on his erect prick. Liam moaned as he felt the tip of his dick go down her cavity. Her elongated mouth and dented cheeks sucked on his hardness while her head bobbed up and down his thick prick. He looked at his mom's blowjob face through the screen, bouncing on him while she looked back with naughty eyes. He felt the rush of boiling pleasure across his body and he moaned as his own mom pleasured him.

His feet curled in the feats of an extreme sensation as delirious bliss took upon him. Her head moved faster than ever, sucking on him as hot slurping sounds rippled through the room. It felt awesome, her touch, her warmth, her mouth making obscene sounds on his cock; it didn't last long as pleasure boiled in his balls and rose up his shaft making him reach the climax before long.

As he came Liam pulled his dong out of her lips and sprayed a thick layer of white jizz across her sweet face. His cum dripped down her cheeks and dangled from her lips down to her chin. Panting heavily, he smiled at her while she smiled back with her cum coated face.

Regina swirled her tongue around, tasting the thick jelly, and gave out a naughty laugh. "Did you enjoy?"

"Fuck yeah, it was the best."

To be continued...

###

A note to the reader: If you've read this far, I sincerely thank you. English is not my first language, so please judge my mistakes leniently. I'm open to critiques and suggestions, unless they are abusive or derogatory.