All Comments on 'From Mother to Mare Pt. 04'

by Pervitsky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I could never treat my woman like that. She would belong to me and only me. I would wordship her. Obey her. Treasure her. Her every wish would be my command. She would be my mother and she would be my lover. She would be the mother to our children.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story has taken so many turns I don't even know what to say. You have made the main character into the worst kind of filth. The mother clearly has Stockholm Syndrome now.

Jennie and Kate are the only sensible and likeable people in this whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A sadist's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This series started out well, but this story annoyed me. This is a fantasy on how people think a D/s relationship is, when it’s not. There are no safe words, no consent. It’s not BDSM, it’s straight up rape. The whole mindset of “she likes it cause she’s getting wet” does not mean they are enjoying it. It’s a reaction that the body will do given enough stimulation.

Liam is acting like a little bitchy toddler who was told he couldn’t have candy and is throwing a hissy fit cause mommy said no so he’s retaliating against her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous