All Comments on 'From Mrs To Mistress'

by janandb

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mmms_rickimmms_rickialmost 15 years ago
I Enjoyed it!

Great Story....the kind i enjoy reading.

Thanks. Do some more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am SO CONFUSED, Don't you people have lives?

This story is Loving Wives. This story isn't Loving Wives. Who cares? It IS a hot story. Get a fucking life. Read the title and read the description. They were both very clear. If you don't like where you think that the story is going, don't fucking read it. The story's theme shouldn't have been a surprise to you complainers, based on just the title alone.

To me, this is EXACTLY what loving wives is about. This is one of the hottest stories that I have ever read. I am a married, straight guy, but I do have fantasies of submission. I am like the husband in the story, fantasized about sucking another man, even play acted it with my otherwise, very straight, loving wife, but I doubt if she would ever think of actually doing it. Does she make/let me eat my her/my creampies now and then, yes. That doesn't make me gay, just submissive. Would I actually suck a cock if she told me to? I don't know, probably, kind of a, "put your money where your mouth is" test. This woman loves her husband, she went home with him, she is indulging HIS fantasy.

Perhaps literotica should add another heading, like Hot Wives, but until they do, this will do just fine.

to janandb, PLEASE write more, your writing REALLY excites me. Thank you for a great story

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
In many ways the eponym Loving Wives

is an ironic, maybe even oxymoronic title for this section. A better title might be "What ever floats your boat wife." Something a little broader than "loving." But then again there is certain irony in all of this. Some define love very broadly (sic) and others have a more narrow, maybe even traditional view. We react to stories that we read based on what we like and our life experience. There are obviously some people who like to see men treated badly by their wives; men who are turned on by being cuckolded; men who like men; wives who do not see marriage as an equal parntership and sharing of sex with only her husband; woman who define love as her way or no way. To the point, if you post a story that will obviously offend many, then expect many criticisms. These criticisms come from their belief system. We read to be entertained and maybe your good writing is entertaining, but the plot and characters are offensive to many. As a writer, if you publish that means you want an audeince, but you have to appeal to that audience. The audience on this sight is mixed, but based on the responses not many of them like your theme, plot or characters. In a way you are brave to express this plot line and leave it open to comments, some few positive, most not. I do not like your plot or characters, but you are a credible writer, you are able to arouse strong response with that writing and will just have to accept that you have a limited audience. If you want more people to like your writing, you will have write for a broader audience. There are sights that are designed for your kind of story that you might want to look into if you enjoy this plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please !

I liked reading this story ( thats all I care about "I enjoyed it) janandb forget about these nitcomputs (assholes) that read a story then cry that they didn't like it !!!! hope there's a follow up !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't decide which...

is worse, the story or the comments. Funny to see anonymous in canada still having trouble with the submit button.Hmmm? Do I sense an analogy here?!Anyway, more man-hating hackneyed plotting, more fit for dark wanderer.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DELICIOUS

Great Loved it! I guess nobody knows who the limp dick is who makes multiple negative comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot

This is a very hot story. Don't let the nay sayers discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Piece of shit

Stop writing now, your stories suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

5 ***** perfect age

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

grow some real balls being dominated by your wife is great but does it have to have other men doing her and you fool enough to suck a dick for her not smart you dummy

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
From

From bad to worse is the only direction this crap can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least post5 this crap in Fetish where it belongs. Better yet, he should tell everyone about her actions and divorce the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous