From Paddock to Plate Pt. 05

Story Info
Her story continues.
898 words
3.94
4.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Parting is such sweet sorrow." or so the bard wrote. He sent her home with sweet kisses and the promise of a meeting in just a week.

Seven days of reflection on what had transpired between them. Seven days of pining for their closeness that had seemed so natural. Seven days of stifled submission coursing through her veins like an opiate.

He had conquered her and now reigned over her. Her King, her Emperor, her Sultan. He had called her His angel and He was her lord.

Each day she counted down until she was once again in His presence and could serve Him. Each day that passed, a day closer to once again being in His arms and giving herself to Him freely and without reservation or restriction.

Then the day of their meeting dawned with butterflies dancing in her stomach. Joy filled her heart knowing that in just a few hours she would once again be His.

He met her at the door, His arms open to welcome her. As she lay her head on His chest, she sighed with contentment. "I am here and I am Yours" she whispered, "Yours."

They sat closely together for a time, reacquainting themselves with each other. She softly kissed His face and gave Him her mouth. His hand ran up her back to her neck and moved forward so that His thumb reached her throat. Slowly it squeezed as His lips crushed hers. She stretched her neck welcoming the force of His hand. He guided her by her neck to the floor, knowing that there she felt her most submissive, on her knees before Him.

From her lower station, He encouraged her to tell Him about her week. It had been a difficult week for her, as she nervously confessed to Him that she had doubted her worth. "How could someone as wonderful as You care about someone like me?" she asked Him. In the back of her mind she knew that He had accepted her for her willingness to serve Him, for her obedience, her submission. To Him her outward appearance was not important but she still hated herself for how over the years she had let herself go. She told Him that she had felt unlovable and had not looked after herself because of those feelings.

He knew what He needed to do. He knew that through Dominating her, she would once again recognise that beautiful woman from the past. He could see through the layers of shame and self loathing that she had built around her like a fortress to shield her from being hurt by others.Those walls needed to be torn down. She needed a firm hand to guide and lead her.

She had shown Him before that she had total trust in Him through complete surrender but needed to be reminded.

"Angel, it sounds to me like you need to be punished for doubting yourself. Do you think that I would have wasted my time on someone I didn't think was worth it?" He said as He caressed her cheek.

Looking down, she murmured "Yes Sir, I need You to punish me. You have been so kind to me. You have accepted me for who I am and I have still questioned it. I'm sorry Sir." Tears of shame trickled down her cheeks.

He lifted her chin so that He could look directly into her eyes. "Girl, I need to be sure that this is really what you want. You know that I will give you what you need even if it's more than you think you can take."

Keeping His gaze, she replied "Yes Sir, I trust that You know best. I give myself to You fully, completely."

Satisfied with her answer, He knew not to rush her. They had all afternoon and He sensed that she needed building up before the stockade could be broken through.

The power she had handed to Him so willingly stirred something inside Him. He needed to possess his girl. Again he recognised that timing was crucial when she was so fragile. His hands went to her shoulders and pushed aside the fabric of her dress to expose her breasts to his gaze. She arched her back, presenting them to Him. He lifted them from the constraint of her bra, His thumbs circled the rosy nipples. He watched as they hardened, yearning to be touched, fondled, squeezed and twisted. Teasing her, He took His time, prolonging the craving she had for the pain. The pain that she offered to Him in sacrifice.

He grew hard as He thought about what the afternoon had to offer. Her hands ran up His thighs as she sensed his need. Slow and sensual was what they both needed to get back to where they had left off when they had last parted. She salivated at the thought of tasting His cock and as it sprang forth from His pants she grew impatient. She pounced upon it taking it fully into her mouth as if she would never have the opportunity again. A hand struck her face. Abashed, she released her hold.

"Slow and steady wins the race." She heard him say.

Embarrassed by her impatience, she retreated and gently stroked Him, gradually adding her tongue to the underside of his penis before taking the tip between her lips.

"Mmmm much better."