All Comments on 'From Prosecutor to Prostitute'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the fictional story. It is unusual to read a complete story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story but it came out like a Whap, whap, whap, of facts and comments. I'd like to read a second version with a bit more emotion. 3 stars.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 3 years ago

"Circumstances take us places we'd never have expected to go."

Interesting twist of fate. An enjoyable read for lot of women who share non-consensual fantasies...God forbit anything like it ever happening.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

Well written, a bit of a twist and turn plot. I was hoping along the way for a further chapter or two, but that is not possible now.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 3 years ago

The story is generally well-written; however, the only complaints I have is that she fell too quickly, or at least her body did. I would've liked to read about more of a struggle. And furthermore, the sex was just too quick. It was entirely a wam bam thank you mam. I thought there were other parts that were just unrealistic, but it's fine. It's your story. I still enjoyed it, I guess.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 3 years ago

A truly fantastic piece of literary erotica. Thank you for writing this.

heyall

PandaPensifPandaPensifalmost 3 years ago

It's 5 stars from me.

But I don't understand her family's point of view.

Perhaps it's the European man I am that is unable to imagine American reaction towards prostitution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good. Well written and great erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more of

Your material

eddiebbceddiebbcover 2 years ago

well written , really enjoyed reading this.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

And the next story is where she turns his men against him and either enslaves him or kills him. I hate it when the villain wins, but even so, it's still a really great story.

Amanda1052Amanda10529 months ago

I enjoyed this. Just wished she got some revenge on her a-hole father. No father should treat his daughter like that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible story

jackie_emjackie_em9 months agoAuthor

So some anonymous person deemed this horrible. My blurb says Marci is kidnapped and sex trafficked and my warning says "this is a very dark story including non-con sex, humiliation, prostitution, incest, and sex trafficking."

What the hell did you expect? Sweetness and light?

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great read, Jackie . . . with a nifty, feel-good ending. I’m a fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous